Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,430 members, 7,917,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90879 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 12:44am On Jan 10, 2010
Debo, why are you being brash? Berra go and chat. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:44am On Jan 10, 2010
lil.tiger:

@ saroun, r you kidding me? I see you don't want to chat, ok o. Goodnight.

How are we supposed to chat when you haven't told me what IM is?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by debosky(m): 12:50am On Jan 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Debo, why are you being brash? Berra go and chat. tongue

Berra put a picture of your shapely behind on your profile so Sagamite can salivate. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 10, 2010
Stop playing hard to get Sauron grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2010
ibkaye:

Stop playing hard to get Sauron grin

Hehehe. . . . . .I am not good with stuffs like this. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 1:02am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Did you get the cake i sent? wink

no, and i didnt get my hunks either o_0
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 2:56am On Jan 10, 2010
^^ see people vexin for debo and saurons heart

lmao grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 2:58am On Jan 10, 2010
lmfao! sauron's heart?
who told you sauron had a heart *runs n hides*

i'm vexing for my delayed deliveries jare
i'm a material girl and i'm proud of it cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 10, 2010
Sauron has got only one part of the body: his eye. But since frodo don destroy the ring. . . grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 3:07am On Jan 10, 2010
bluespice:

lmfao! sauron's heart?
who told you sauron had a heart *runs n hides*

i'm vexing for my delayed deliveries jare
i'm a material girl and i'm proud of it cool

Sauron has a big purple heart. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chamotex(m): 3:26am On Jan 10, 2010
me thinks lil.tiger is TUMFULU grin cheesy

Sauron and Debosky, get ready to order those metal plated pants. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 10, 2010
Debo, you want to go and chat? Remember IjeomaRose? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 10, 2010
c'mon people, lil.tiger sounded genuine embarassed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 10, 2010
It seems everybody is tumfulu!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 3:31am On Jan 10, 2010
michelin89:

Sauron has got only one part of the body: his eye. But since frodo don destroy the ring. . . grin

hook line and sinker cool

[size=2pt]lol im pretty sure his "eyes" isnt what he used last nite[/size] . . . grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 3:32am On Jan 10, 2010
chamotex:

me thinks lil.tiger is TUMFULU grin cheesy

Sauron and Debosky, get ready to order those metal plated pants. grin grin grin grin grin

Rofl grin cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2010
platinumnk:

hook line and sinker cool

[size=2pt]lol im pretty sure his "eyes" isnt what he used last nite[/size] . . . grin grin grin lipsrsealed

He is a man with a lot of surprises!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 3:34am On Jan 10, 2010
stillwater:

Debo, you want to go and chat? Remember IjeomaRose? grin grin grin grin grin

Na lie.
Lil. Tiger is Hotfunmi. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 3:35am On Jan 10, 2010
michelin89:

He is a man with a lot of surprises!!!! grin grin grin

[size=2pt]BIG ones[/size] ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chamotex(m): 4:01am On Jan 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 4:02am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Sauron has a big purple heart. cheesy
u still wanna hear the laughter? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 4:04am On Jan 10, 2010
bluespice:

u still wanna hear the laughter? grin grin grin grin

Yes. Do the laughter. grin

chamotex:

;d ;d ;d

Wetin dey make you dey grin?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 4:20am On Jan 10, 2010
i can't save the audio
but imma give u gif cos i'm kind like that cool

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

How are we supposed to chat when you haven't told me what IM is?

IM means one of 2 things, (1) INSTANT MUMU or (2) INSTANT MUGU! grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by koolchicco: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
na2day?:

IM means one of 2 things, (1) INSTANT MUMU or (2) INSTANT MUGU! grin grin grin

ROTFL grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2010
debosky:

Berra put a picture of your shapely behind on your profile so Sagamite can salivate. tongue

Nah. Sagamite has had his fill. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:53am On Jan 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Nah. Sagamite has had his fill. tongue

Sagatwist Oliver here! "I WANT MORE"

And by the way, if it happens, it is you that would be filled to the breamgrin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 1:57am On Jan 11, 2010
Sagamite your picture and personal text actually goes hand in hand cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:05am On Jan 11, 2010
Kunbee:

Hehehehe.

That was why I used it.

I was actually staring at a comment on NL when it was taken. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 2:06am On Jan 11, 2010
Musta been a powerful comment grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Jan 11, 2010
Kunbee:

LOOOOL, no comment. lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 2:12am On Jan 11, 2010
Sagamite:

Hehehehe.
That was why I used it.
I was actually staring at a comment on NL when it was taken. grin

As in your picture made me laugh so hard Jedi Knight grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.