Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo (52995 Views)

The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
JBismarck:

He has defeated me and I gave up since. That man is exponential. To even think all these are in one year is another thing.

I like you. You must be a consciencious person. It takes great minds to admit a fault.
kudos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Fourwinds: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
If Useless PDP had worked so hard like this for d past 16 years, d country wouldnt have been in this mess... They were busy looting d treasury... God will continue to punish all of dem with incurable diseases... Foolish looters namely OBJ, Deizani, Stella Oduah, Obanikoro, etc

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Qmerit(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
nwigwemark:
Fashola for 8 years did not find a solution to third mainland bridge but it took Ambode months to think outside the box, imagine ordinary bus stop has been the problem, empty head like Fashola

I disagreed with u bro! What Fashola did in lagos, Ambode won't go back to it again! That's governance, fash can't do everything in eight yrs even in 20yrs he can't, he tried his bit and Ambode is doing he's now! Priority in governance from two different people re not always in one direction!!!! Tinubu set the road map, fash change the face of Lagos and Ambode is building on that! Godbess all of them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ambode is trying o.
Is he married sef?
Are you flirting with Ambode now? undecided
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by loomer: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
I beg ensure say dem no start to dey sell along the road
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Jarus(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
JBismarck:
Wow! Frankly speaking, Ambode beats my expectations in terms of performance. I was expecting I governor that would be taking dictations from Tinubu, hence my refusal to support him during the 2015 electioneering.

Mind you, I didn't support Fashola in 2007 as well due to this same Tinubu's influence. Maybe Tinubu's influence is a good thing after all. I think it's high time I started liking Tinubu as he seems to have knack for supporting/selecting high performers.

Kudos to Ambode, best of luck.

Meanwhile, WEST side is still the BEST side and moving forward ahead of others. You may hate, I care less.

I have eaten my words on the guy too.

Surpassing my expectations.

The guy doesn't even care about national politics. Just facing his job as if Lagos is another country.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by photoshoot(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ambode is trying o.
Is he married sef?

No, I can hook you up tongue
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ambode is treating lagosians as humans unlike his many predecesors. He is highly responsive, innovative and proactive.
He may yet turn out as the best lagos state governor after Jakande.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by sukkot: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
genetics111:
But Sincerely that is work of Chairman. It is a pity we Celebrate mediocre. As Rich as Lagos is, he Should be pre occupied with independent Power Supply to all the Lagoshian , Electric Train . That is the kind of work I am expecting from "might " Lagos. Disappointing!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by babkunlex(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ambo is really Consolidating on the success of BRF. The man is also scoring many first in his first year at the helms
of affairs in the Center of Excellence. Kudos Itesiwaju Eko at its peak
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by GentlemanUnltd: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Despite everything said and done, it would be unjust and a grave injustice if we don't applaud the man behind all these successes, Tinubu.

His foresight in picking leaders is second to know and that's the diff between him and other political godfathers in Nigeria.

Watch out for same in Edo State; Like Tinubu like Oshiomole, like fashola like Godwin Obaseki

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Xeedorf: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why people dey fall my hand like this? Simply reason! People and not taken CAR outside again since increase of fuel started e.g I,Me, &Mine
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Abdhool(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
I still dunno wetin Ajimobi dey do for Oyo o.....There is God o in mama piss voice...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Richydos(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
JBismarck:
Wow! Frankly speaking, Ambode beats my expectations in terms of performance. I was expecting I governor that would be taking dictations from Tinubu, hence my refusal to support him during the 2015 electioneering.

Mind you, I didn't support Fashola in 2007 as well due to this same Tinubu's influence. Maybe Tinubu's influence is a good thing after all. I think it's high time I started liking Tinubu as he seems to have knack for supporting/selecting high performers.

Meanwhile, WEST side is still the BEST side and moving forward ahead of others. You may hate, I care less.
U are already expecting someone to hate ur comment/statement or whatever....gosh u stink like poo N who bloody cares if u care less..... If u like u can choose to be careless.. Ya biz
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Abagworo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Beautiful. All major cities with particular reference to Port Harcourt deserves several of these parks.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Kimoni: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
JBismarck:

You can't beat Tinubu and his team when it comes to performance, and that's what matters most in governance. Other tribes might hate him, but the West know why they continue to accord him respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by hustla(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
If only all parks can look like this

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Kimoni: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
nwigwemark:
Fashola for 8 years did not find a solution to third mainland bridge but it took Ambode months to think outside the box, imagine ordinary bus stop has been the problem, empty head like Fashola

Fashola exceeded Tinubu's performance and it is looking like Ambode will exceed Fashola's monumental record. It's all good. While others are bombing their homeland, the West is moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by makaveli902: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
JBismarck:
W

You just quoted TUPAC...
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Kimoni: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
genetics111:
But Sincerely that is work of Chairman. It is a pity we Celebrate mediocre. As Rich as Lagos is, he Should be pre occupied with independent Power Supply to all the Lagoshian , Electric Train . That is the kind of work I am expecting from "might " Lagos. Disappointing!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by oodua1stson: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

Ambode is benefiting from 16 years of good governance so continuity is easy..

Buhari entered after 16 years of nonsense, so he has to clean house first...
by making Nigeria worse than he met it abi?

Keep giving him excuse ooo
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by M4gunners: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you and your people wanted Jimi Agbaje.
Ambode is really trying i must commend him for that. But who tell you Jimmy would've done better?
As for the person supporting godfatherism,you are a disgrace to democracy.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by nairaimporter: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
amuokuko:
Ambode u might be working but please don't allow touts back to under our bridges, fashola tried his best to keep lagos neat by dislodging those guyz but they re gradually coming back nd destroying the beautiful landscape in place.

Pls Sir!!! Nah beg I dey beg u Sir..

Do you know that if you tweet this at him on Twitter, he will see it and probably act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by amodu(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Truly the progress of Lagos is his priority...
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ambode is shocking me, I passed there 1 month ago $ they were just starting, so things can be done so fast in Nigeria, road building has passed just working on the Island alone in recent times ,mainland ti take over kiss
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by tbaba1234: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
oodua1stson:
by making Nigeria worse than he met it abi?

Keep giving him excuse ooo

Let's have this conversation at the end of his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by dmltoyin(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you and your people wanted Jimi Agbaje.
And that doeant mean jimi Agbaje won't have been better off
He hasn't been given a chance yet

Well thumbs up Ambo
I'm kindaff loving dz man now
May God help him
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by seguno2: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Has anyone asked what happened to the former bus park?
Should we not ask so we focus on MAINTENANCE and save scarce money instead of always building new things?
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by amuokuko: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
nairaimporter:

Do you know that if you tweet this at him on Twitter, he will see it and probably act accordingly.

Unfortunately, I don't tweet..
Nairaland happen to ve caged me that sometimes I wonder if am possessed..
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by nairaimporter: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
amuokuko:

Unfortunately, I don't tweet..
Nairaland happen to ve caged me that sometimes I wonder if am possessed..

Think of it as a new adventure then. Google how to use Twitter. You can actually talk directly to people like Buhari, Ben bruce, whizkid, ambode etc.

I promise you will enjoy it.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by justjify(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Femich18:
Ambrose is trying I should be candid...
Ambrose ? shocked
Good God of God.
Bia! What did you take before reading this article? angry
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Whizzing(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guy d work is still on going.
y don't u snap d uncompleted part too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.