Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo (53021 Views)

The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by seguno2: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
genetics111:
But Sincerely that is work of Chairman. It is a pity we Celebrate mediocre. As Rich as Lagos is, he Should be pre occupied with independent Power Supply to all the Lagoshian , Electric Train . That is the kind of work I am expecting from "might " Lagos. Disappointing!

Thanks for pointing out that it is the work of the LGA.
I hope many more people will understand as well as you to make the state do its own work while the state does its own work also.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by carammel(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2016
Lagos is always in the news for good things.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by donodion(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2016
The park construction is good,suffice to say there was none previously.

Now with the money those chairmen and agbero collect three times a day, they could as well build standard public toilet (not mobile o o) where commuters and general public could use , even if they still need to pay token for the cleaning and maintenance purpose.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by silvernus0: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2016
paulostical:

Are you kidding me? You must be 21st century Thomas... if you can't believe this, it will be difficult for you to believe something else, as a matter of fact, thats where I ply everyday (except weekends) even today so it's very REAL and not 3D.

I presume you don't reside in Lagos.

but why show us 3d graphic humans instead of real people on the street
this is the type of animation used for a pre assumed project which has not even started.

you are ryt I don't reside in Nigeria so please clear my droughts by giving me real human pictures on the said location not animatimated stuff
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2016
mr arresa, here we go again. I know you are fashola boy, but where did you see my hatred for fashola in my writing? check first page and see where i was even defending fashola from the guy that said fashola was overrated and did nothing.I am just stating the pace at which ambode is going. Did fashola not floor tinubu's achievements in his 8 years? So you are praying that nobody should floor fashola's achievement , abi? Yes, he built many infractructures and roads but did he finish all his projects? no, and no body can do all the projects at once even if given 16 years. That is why government is continous, and i am stating my opinion, not hatred. Take it easy ooo. That is how it suppose to be so that there will be rapid improvements and development in the state. Justifying your reply shows that you dont want your children to be greater than you. I doubt that. Government suppose to be developmental continous.
arresa:

Fashola delivered more infrastructures than any government in the history of Nigeria, he delivered more projects than all the other 35 states combined including the FG.

Government is continuum and I hope and pray as a Lagosian that Ambode multiply Fashola's achievement many times over, but government is continuum like I said.

Fashola left hundreds of projects in different stages of completion before he left office for the next government to continue with and finish up so there's no case of abandoned project in Lagos state, they don't abandon any project in Lagos state.

1 year into Fashola's 1st term, he was commissioning projects left and right and he did the same thing till his last week in office which we posted everyday on NL.

Ambode has many years ahead to step close to Fashola, but he has a long way to go because Fashola set a very very high bar for any government to touch..

The fact that you hate Fashola doesn't mean you should fabricate rubbish to justify your hate..
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by opey112(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2016
He should construct oshodi Park too. Nice one
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by nuelyoyo(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2016
JBismarck:
Wow! Frankly speaking, Ambode beats my expectations in terms of performance. I was expecting I governor that would be taking dictations from Tinubu, hence my refusal to support him during the 2015 electioneering.

Mind you, I didn't support Fashola in 2007 as well due to this same Tinubu's influence. Maybe Tinubu's influence is a good thing after all. I think it's high time I started liking Tinubu as he seems to have knack for supporting/selecting high performers.

Kudos to Ambode, best of luck.

Meanwhile, WEST side is still the BEST side and moving forward ahead of others. You may hate, I care less.
many pple hate Tinubu, but the truth is, the guy knows how to install performers in public offices, look at ben akabueze, the commissioner for budget and planning in lagos, he is now the DG of the national budget office, or is that fowler guy that headed the inland revenue in lagos, he also the head of the Federal inland revenue now. Tinubu may have controversies about him, but he installs performers.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by vivavik(f): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
I wish my governor "wike" will learn from lags state governor and do better. I pray for him. God help him. Laos state, my state by birth.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Oblak(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
I pity the idiot that will attempt contesting for governorship election in Lagos come 2019. Ambo has it already.
You pity the Idiot that will contest in 2019? Why referring to a potential candidate whom you don't even know as an Idiot? Your father or brother might decide to contest tomorrow. Will they be an idiot? Sometimes you shouldn't just comment for commenting sake, think before you comment. I wish you the best
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Adebola39(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
keep the good works going
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Next President 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy / What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.