Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo (53000 Views)

The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Femich18(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
justjify:

Ambrose ? shocked
Good God of God.
Bia! What did you take before reading this article? angry
Lol....its a mistake...dts one of the problem with auto edit..Its Ambode not Ambrose
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by weselomo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
come and see how third mainland bridge is been free this days due to this road expansion
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by amuokuko: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
nairaimporter:

Think of it as a new adventure then. Google how to use Twitter. You can actually talk directly to people like Buhari, Ben bruce, whizkid, ambode etc.

I promise you will enjoy it.

Thanx..
Will give it a shot..
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Kazrem(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Look nice. Was there 2 days ago and really admired it. Ambode for 2nd term.

aminat508 saw your mention. Will do the needful tomorrow in sha Allah. Bami ki ololufemi omotayor123
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Kingbusssy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
JBismarck:
Wow! Frankly speaking, Ambode beats my expectations in terms of performance. I was expecting I governor that would be taking dictations from Tinubu, hence my refusal to support him during the 2015 electioneering.

Mind you, I didn't support Fashola in 2007 as well due to this same Tinubu's influence. Maybe Tinubu's influence is a good thing after all. I think it's high time I started liking Tinubu as he seems to have knack for supporting/selecting high performers.

Kudos to Ambode, best of luck.

Meanwhile, WEST side is still the BEST side and moving forward ahead of others. You may hate, I care less.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by COMPAQ(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is evidence that a lot of our problems in Nigeria can be solved with just a dash of inventiveness, creativity, common sense, critical thinking and political will. Lagos continues to use intelligent thinking to move forward one step at a time, while rivers people are killing themselves daily.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by tolutweety(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
davide470:
Haaaaa!!!!!!

Mhen, this park is the third best thing after Jollof rice and sex lipsrsealed. It has reduced traffic on 3MB to the minimum.

shocked shocked

Jollof rice I know! cheesy Sex I don't.

Do I need to open a thread for you to enlighten me on this?

smiley smiley
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by justjify(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Femich18:

Lol....its a mistake...dts one of the problem with auto edit..Its Ambode not Ambrose
wink nice one guy. Just pulling your legs
I have been having SERIOUS issues with it. These days I type carefully so it doesn't embarrass me.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Kennitrust(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
our oyele money
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by silvernus0: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
kayfra:
Wow. That is nice.
This pictures are not real
the humans are 3d animation
fake people.
please poster give us real pictures not animations.
stop deceiving us.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by davide470(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
tolutweety:

shocked shocked

Jollof rice I know! cheesy Sex I don't.

Do I need to open a thread for you to enlighten me on this?

smiley smiley
We are in the same shoes bruv.

I overheard so from TheRealAdonye cheesy
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by tolutweety(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
davide470:
We are in the same shoes bruv.

I overheard so from TheRealAdonye cheesy

Adonye, you are summoned !

Kindly expediate action on this sire.

cool cool
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by CountDracula(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
JBismarck:
Wow! Frankly speaking, Ambode beats my expectations in terms of performance. I was expecting I governor that would be taking dictations from Tinubu, hence my refusal to support him during the 2015 electioneering.

Mind you, I didn't support Fashola in 2007 as well due to this same Tinubu's influence. Maybe Tinubu's influence is a good thing after all. I think it's high time I started liking Tinubu as he seems to have knack for supporting/selecting high performers.

Meanwhile, WEST side is still the BEST side and moving forward ahead of others. You may hate, I care less.

Bros, pls it seems its whoever u DON'T support that always makes Nigeria better, please can u tell us if u supported buhari's campaign so we can know if Nigeria is doomed or better things ahead
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by paulostical: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
silvernus0:

fake people.

stop deceiving us.

Are you kidding me? You must be 21st century Thomas... if you can't believe this, it will be difficult for you to believe something else, as a matter of fact, thats where I ply everyday (except weekends) even today so it's very REAL and not 3D.

I presume you don't reside in Lagos.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by SmartMugu: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ambode is trying o.
Is he married sef?
Women and how they think. None of them asked if the dapper windshield cleaner was married, now one is asking if the governor is married. Who can't spot an opportunist these days?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Day11(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ambo for President!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by arresa: 12:45am On Jun 20, 2016
priceaction:
He will floor fashola's performance. The same type of(modernized) bstop especially for brt has started already along ikorodu road, scattering the one fash built. Also modern interstate car park and 3 stories building BRT interchange both at OSHODI will later be talk of the town. Ajah addo road and abule -egba bridges are on course Majority of inter street roads that fashola abandoned has been completed. That is the power of continuity with passion and dedication to make a difference. Tinubu is really a leader not a boss.

Fashola delivered more infrastructures than any government in the history of Nigeria, he delivered more projects than all the other 35 states combined including the FG.

Government is continuum and I hope and pray as a Lagosian that Ambode multiply Fashola's achievement many times over, but government is continuum like I said.

Fashola left hundreds of projects in different stages of completion before he left office for the next government to continue with and finish up so there's no case of abandoned project in Lagos state, they don't abandon any project in Lagos state.

1 year into Fashola's 1st term, he was commissioning projects left and right and he did the same thing till his last week in office which we posted everyday on NL.

Ambode has many years ahead to step close to Fashola, but he has a long way to go because Fashola set a very very high bar for any government to touch..

The fact that you hate Fashola doesn't mean you should fabricate rubbish to justify your hate..

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by arresa: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2016

You know who built the bridge Ambode dey take form inside poster? Fashola built that in less than 3 years while the FG or any other entity in NIGERIA still can not duplicate that achievement. 30 years after talk, talk, lies, embezzlement and disappointments, 2nd Nb is still a dream, but do you know who is going to build the same 2nd MB in less than 4 years? His name is Fashola.

Old or new leader, non can touch Fashola's achievements...

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by IYANGBALI: 1:09am On Jun 20, 2016
My governor no wan make dis biafrans go back to their country again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Next President and C-in-C of d federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by ogwumgbe: 3:52am On Jun 20, 2016
Tinubu cleared the mess in Lagos, Fashola laid the foundation and Ambode is building on the foundation. The same thing in Anambra State. Ngige cleared the mess, Peter Obi laid the foundation and Obiano is building on the foundation.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Ugoeze2016: 4:58am On Jun 20, 2016
But yellow fever in picture 2....why naw? This bus park is nice looking and people are jejely minding their business there...why are u dia with ur kondo?
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by itsmaleekbaby(m): 5:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Love my Lagos like ....
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by DaBullIT(m): 5:17am On Jun 20, 2016
They already did on first page , but its not my bisness , that's why i did not quote them

This is really outstanding one from Ambode oh and the masterplan ? It's Jagaban's , so the next time bad belle mentions Jagaban in theft scandal or stuffs, i'll simply tell them go and see lagos
omenka:
I hope no one brings their bad breath badbelle into this thread.

Nice one Ambode.

At this rate, if he doesn't decelerate, he might make Fashola look like a learner. smiley

We must also give credit to Jagaban for having eyes for the right specs.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by DaBullIT(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2016
No Tinubu there again ?

Nna ehhhhh, God is marvelous
Fourwinds:
If Useless PDP had worked so hard like this for d past 16 years, d country would have been in this mess... They were busy looting d treasury... God will continue to punish all of dem with incurable diseases... Foolish looters namely OBJ, Deizani, Stella Oduah, Obanikoro, etc
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by DaBullIT(m): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2016
genetics111:
But Sincerely that is work of Chairman. It is a pity we Celebrate mediocre. As Rich as Lagos is, he Should be pre occupied with independent Power Supply to all the Lagoshian , Electric Train . That is the kind of work I am expecting from "might " Lagos. Disappointing!

[size=18pt]
BAD BELLE SPOTTED [/size]

seguno2:
Has anyone asked what happened to the former bus park?
Should we not ask so we focus on MAINTENANCE and save scarce money instead of always building new things?

oodua1stson:
Ambode shutting me up since he became governor
This guy should be President
He will be 500000000× better than that brain dead buhari

Xeedorf:
Why people dey fall my hand like this? Simply reason! People and not taken CAR outside again since increase of fuel started e.g I,Me, &Mine
Get a job, Get a life

silvernus0:

fake people.

stop deceiving us.
Mr Lie-Nus , you lie pass the supposed greatest liar Muhammed self , your lie be as he get

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by jpphilips(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2016
This is the kinda state one will love to pay tax not Rivers state, where tax revenue is used to buy bullets.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by FabioPeter: 5:54am On Jun 20, 2016
In terms of what it addresses, it's a huge achievement. However, the cost of achieving this is about the same as an individual tiling his residence with interlocking stones.
I will like to know the cost of this project to tax payers.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by stobery(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by Angelb4: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2016
JBismarck:

Pls don't support me in 2023 since those you don't support win.
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by ALLPISHON: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2016
I thank God for the lives of all the governors that have governed Lagos since inception. i think the state has always been fortunate. However, Ambode is living up to expectation for this time and season. May the good Lord continue to help him, His family and His cabinet members
Re: Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo by bighead1(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2016
JBismarck:

And who did you supported?? smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.