Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (78863 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Israellb(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Yea I'm so desperate to be with a cheating liar I'll wake up soooooo fast.
Lol
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by SHOCK7(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Berlyn:
chai grin Lai Lai vizkiz shocked
Hello Berlin, how are you doing?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2016
SHOCK7:

Hello Berlin, how are you doing?
i'm doing pretty good and you ?? grin
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by SHOCK7(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Berlyn:
i'm doing pretty good and you ?? grin
lovely 2,i sent you a pm hope you reply!!!
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by ArcToyin(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nnemuka:
I thought so too at some point until i met someone who was "GOOD".

I understood the diff between having sex and enjoying sex.
all girls hate sex till a good guy makes them love it.
Guys learn some bedroom skills and watch a babe tanda with you with or without money.
giving guys ur body who aren't your hubby. nawa ooo
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nnemuka(f): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2016
nope
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by permanentgrace(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2016
bodmas119:
I am seriously starved by sex, som1 shld cum nd f*ck d hell out of me right nw

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my Godness! This is pretty funny. One of the reasons i love this forum. So many characters that will make you roll on the floor. Guy, how about you visit red light district? Ur konji could be cured in less than a minute.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by ArcToyin(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Nnemuka:

Sex is sweet, you should try it. have you tried anal before wink?
When am married. I will never disappoint God because I want to please man and my body. You have no honour to your future hubby, is a pity.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Virginlandlord: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]why do guys have this mentality [/quote]

Why do girls have this mentality too
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nnemuka(f): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by ArcToyin(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Nnemuka:

grin grin grin
yep a pity you havent tasted the fruit in the middle of the garden....
i love virgin teenagers, pls can we hook up?
lolz. who told u am a teenager? I won't taste it now cos am not married but until i have the right to take it. Sex isn't food. Don't because of temporary satisfaction with a man whose roof you aren't living yet bring yourself in enmity with God.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
DanielGb:

u are the jealous type? hate to share your thing with any lady.
huh? wah u sayn
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2016
DanielGb:

u are the jealous type? hate to share your thing with any lady.
u high abi.lolz
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by chimebukar(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2017
2SWT:
why do guys have this mentality

INSECURITY
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2017
s3x is jst too overrated. i jst knw dz fact dat in a strong economy balanced country like USA. d women and girls re too self-opinioned to a point they wuld tell it to ur face, if d sex dey jst had was good or bad. you ll hear sometin like; "i had an amazing fun with u, can we meet up later tonite for tea or go see a movie together?" and you will be like;" yea, sure i can do dat?" & if it is bad dey jst pick up dia cloths and sneak out while you re not dia, or u re asleep & of course, she loses ur number and you will neva get to hearing from her again." and when dey re tired of u and ur body, no spark or excitement anymore, they want out of d relationship, marriage or whateva. thats y divorce is rampant. cuz some beta and a more romantic laid jst swept dem off dia feet, & once again they are crazy abt him.jst think about dz for instan, if Nigeria was a strongly balanced economy, how alot of single women and some married wuld behave towards a guy they fancy. Economy effects our s3x lives
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Remmythe: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2017
foolinlove:

So what if it has? I don't like sex. Wish I was still a virgin and could be so until death.
see one of em here guys
I'm sure you'll even be begging guys to kpansh yu when yu get hot,we sabi una
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by boliswitpassprik(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
foolinlove:

YES.

shocked

at first,i thought your moniker was just a joke...but Neeeeeeh you're simply a fool,Big one at that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.