Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (78910 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Amehdan(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't believe there is a good guy out there for me. Maybe some guys sharpen up when they actually do fall in love, if that ever happens. Nut it will not happen for me. I have made that decision to steer clear of all men.

after the damages has been done grin
foolinlove:

I don't believe there is a good guy out there for me. Maybe some guys sharpen up when they actually do fall in love, if that ever happens. Nut it will not happen for me. I have made that decision to steer clear of all men.

after the damages has been done
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Because men are a$$holes.

It doesn't matter how many girl that men fukk wit, but girls get called olosho for same behaviour.

Am not saying ur wrong oh but,how many women have more than one husband legitimately grin grin grin ,it's nature that men are allowed freedom.until girls man up and start marrying guys instead of the other way round,men will be Alfa.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by sokera: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ladies see kodo

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by stanisbaratheon: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
2SWT:
Its actually not like that with every girl some are sincere

microscopic few i suppose
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by emspecial: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lol but that's not always the case, some might say that just to preserve themselves for marriage

that's like 1 out 9999 girls u meet out there
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
vizkiz:
same way shade told me she doesn't like sex. 10 minutes later, she was the one telling me to
"go faster daddy

spank me on the butt daddy,

harder daddy,

What's my name?

#slaps my face.... What's my name angry

Me: shade, shade... cry

is that all you'v gat? Uh is that it?

Stick it all in daddy!!!!

Daddy choke me daddy choke me...

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh I am cummmmmiiiinnnnnggg .... undecided

Arrgh, take ur time o

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by UIA04(f): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Tell a lady dat u don't like sex.. just try it..

She will rape u dat instant
Looool

What if she's a nun?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by gdguy: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dammydrumz, I hope you're not one of those guys that Foolinlove is wary of. I think she has told you her story already or what another type of story do you want to hear.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by donbenedict(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
UIA04:

Looool

What if she's a nun?
Wetin concern me wit nun na? Ehen come uia, wats ur real name?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by emspecial: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
UIA04:

Looool

What if she's a nun?
taaaa. na dem fit play pass.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
You really don't need to bother about that Sir. smiley
gdguy:
Dammydrumz, I hope you're not one of those guys that Foolinlove is wary of. I think she has told you her story already or what another type of story do you want to hear.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by UIA04(f): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Wetin concern me wit nun na? Ehen come uia, wats ur real name?
Why you wanna know ?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Philinho(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
pls women deserve RESPECT
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by donbenedict(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
UIA04:

Why you wanna know ?
cuz ur moniker looks like a name for a bomb or some sort of secret military mission.

And it's kinda weird..

Are they initials?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by laikas: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
vizkiz:
same way shade told me she doesn't like sex. 10 minutes later, she was the one telling me to
"go faster daddy

spank me on the butt daddy,

harder daddy,

What's my name?

#slaps my face.... What's my name angry

Me: shade, shade... cry

is that all you'v gat? Uh is that it?

Stick it all in daddy!!!!

Daddy choke me daddy choke me...

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh I am cummmmmiiiinnnnnggg .... undecided

yeye de smell, bwf lol....
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin cheesy I pray oh. Na she be sexing Machine
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Neddyogu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

It doesn't matter how many girl that men fukk wit, but girls get called olosho for same behaviour.

'Cos a key dat opens many locks is a MASTER KEY,but a lock opened by many keys is useless. Gorrit?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Solitude101: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Really?
Any LOCK that is opened by many KEYS is a DAMAGED LOCK. But any Key that opens many locks is a MASTER KEY

Hope you get the gist baby?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by UIA04(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
emspecial:
taaaa. na dem fit play pass.
Looool I dey suspect you
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by SlimCupid(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

damn you really have it in for the men folk don't u?i wonder what we ever did to u my dear
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by UIA04(f): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
cuz ur moniker looks like a name for a bomb or some sort of secret military mission.

And it's kinda weird..

Are they initials?
Good god
I wish I had a laughing meme to post. You are funny with this analysis

Yes they are initials
Lol
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by donbenedict(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
UIA04:

Good god
I wish I had a laughing meme to post. You are funny with this analysis

Yes they are initials
Lol
tell me one of dem naa, pleeeeeeeease kiss
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by SlimCupid(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
dammydrumz:
If that's your faith, i can't criticize their belief, i'm only drawn by your outburst about men, i'm sure nuns and monks didn't make that decision because some guy broke their heart i believe it was a personal decision based on their faith. Send me a PM and lets talk better over the phone or set a meeting if you don't mind. I am interested in your story smiley
i'd rather like to hear her story too.she seems genuinely hurt

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by eROCK247(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

YES.
That's quite unfortunate. If u can let go of ur negative experience, u myt meet a guy who'd show u a better perspective
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by tivta(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

YES.

Were you raped at a young age?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by UIA04(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
tell me one of dem naa, pleeeeeeeease kiss
Really wish I could

but my names are soo unique if I reveal any one someone who knows me could guess who I am. I enjoy my nairaland privacy
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by donbenedict(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
UIA04:

Really wish I could

but my names are soo unique if I reveal any one someone who knows me could guess who I am. I enjoy my nairaland privacy
Ok tell me offline.. shey u knw it's me hector
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Greataausim(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lols.. I remember dey tym wer sister Uwana com visit her fiancee 4 Germany here, walai naso uwana dey tel me say she no lik sex .... na eh ah tel her say by fire by force.... Na she dey tel me say i must Bleep her 5 times every week.... Girls are unpredictable joor....
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by greatseed: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Yinmu#
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Greataausim(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lols.. I remember dey tym wer sister Uwana com visit her fiancee 4 Germany here, walai naso uwana dey tel me say she no lik sex .... na eh ah tel her say by fire by force.... Na she dey tel me say i must Bleep her 5 times every week.... Girls are unpredictable joor....
Philinho:
pls women deserve RESPECT
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Greataausim(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
UIA04:

Really wish I could

Hmmm.... Watching
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by UIA04(f): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Greataausim:

Hmmm.... Watching
A seasonal movie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.