Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,841 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (78908 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by trumpclinton: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't believe there is a good guy out there for me. Maybe some guys sharpen up when they actually do fall in love, if that ever happens. Nut it will not happen for me. I have made that decision to steer clear of all men.

yes na . tbgl. things?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by bigiyaro(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Some girls don't like sex. It is pretty disgusting anyway. Why she wan ur dick when u stick it in so many other girl anyway?
any girl way like sex needs a psychological evaluation.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
vizkiz:
same way shade told me she doesn't like sex. 10 minutes later, she was the one telling me to
"go faster daddy

spank me on the butt daddy,

harder daddy,

What's my name?

#slaps my face.... What's my name angry

Me: shade, shade... cry

is that all you'v gat? Uh is that it?

Stick it all in daddy!!!!

Daddy choke me daddy choke me...

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh I am cummmmmiiiinnnnnggg .... undecided

You don dey watch too much Afrocandy movies
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by emerged01(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Some girls don't like sex. It is pretty disgusting anyway. Why she wan ur dick when u stick it in so many other girl anyway?
U
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by RuggedArab: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

So what if it has? I don't like sex. Wish I was still a virgin and could be so until death.

HYPOCRITES!!!!!

Such fuvkery @ the bolded.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by bigiyaro(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Kai! Gerraradia, wot do u min? Wen an 18yr old is still gadarin enough liver to toast babe, an 18yr old girl old go don fvck over 20 guys. Were do tink d term "sweet sixteen" came from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Sunnyade01(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bring a girl to your home and try pretend as if u r sleeping. She will kill u

tongue tongue embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by borngeologist(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Because men are a$$holes.

It doesn't matter how many girl that men fukk wit, but girls get called olosho for same behaviour.
but those that are called olosho have taken it as their legal work,while the rest are more or less olosho tho.cause bitches aint loyal
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nasri100(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Women aren't houses or games, they're PEOPLE. They should be allowed the joy of sex, same as men, without judgement.

Yeah. Women should be given more freedom. Go on. Bang some dudes. Society will be kind. Lol.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by 2SWT(f): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

It doesn't matter how many girl that men fukk wit, but girls get called olosho for same behaviour.
yes oh my sister and they expect a girl to be faithful to them

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by theimmortals(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
2SWT:
Its actually not like that with every girl some are sincere
. I know you are lying, But continue
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by 2SWT(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
theimmortals:
. I know you are lying, But continue
so u are one of them?

Well done oh
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by haibe(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
vanhayor:

A master key opens any door and u'll also like to have a master key!
Bt wen any key can open a door it becomes useless....
If it was to be d door to ur house, won't u change it
Guys re strikers nd needs to score more goals bt girls are d goal keepers who needs to protect d ball.... Nd if a keeper is being scored on daily basis , a change is required
lmfao
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by 2SWT(f): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Ask her why she has the same mentality. undecided
as if u guys don't throw lines like that. Some guys will say

"I don't want u for sex, I want u because I love u"

Once the girl agrees he will start acting like sex is his right
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by acada111(f): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
vizkiz:
same way shade told me she doesn't like sex. 10 minutes later, she was the one telling me to
"go faster daddy

harder daddy,

What's my name?

Receive forgiveness.. embarassed
True..true, you no well cheesy
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by manopaka(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
The fact dat a business endeavor failed doesnt mean all businesses are bad. So it is with relationship.Be patient open minded n prayerful.You will get the best.Just make sure u r what u want; like attracts like.There r play boys n girls everywhere.there are equally genuine ones too.True love stands the test of time.Give any relationship a bit of time.Avoid sex d much u can (sex interferes wit good judgement),watch out for red flags, follow the right procession- aquiantance-friendship-intimate friendship-dating-courtship-marriage. Above all pray for God's guidance.
When u are in d right relationship, love is soo soo sweet. trust me.Ive really been hurt badli, but now i'm in d best of relatnships.The funny thing is dat u get to forget d past hurt n pains once u meet dis magical mate of urs.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by bitchcrafts: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
If she don't like my sex, she should also not like my money. My own is not more than that.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by theimmortals(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
2SWT:
so u are one of them?

Well done oh
Not really, but you girls always lie
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Tunababa8v(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
I've been drinking, I've been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?
I want you, na na
Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?
I want you, na na
[Verse 1 - Beyoncé]
Cigars on ice, cigars on ice
Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill
Flashing lights, flashing lights
You got me faded, faded, faded
Baby, I want you, na na
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy, I want you, na na
Drunk in love, I want you
[Hook - Beyoncé]
We woke up in the kitchen saying,
"How the hell did this shit happen?"
Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night
Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club
Drunk in love
[Bridge - Beyoncé]
We be all night, love, love
We be all night, love, love
[Verse 2 - Beyoncé]
We be all night,
And everything alright
No complaints from my body, so fluorescent under these lights
Boy, I'm drinking,
Park it in my lot 7-11
I'm rubbing on it, rub-rubbing, if you scared, call that reverend
Boy, I'm drinking, get my brain right
Armand de brignac, gangster wife
Louie sheets, he sweat it out like wash rags he wear it out
[Studio version:] Boy, I'm drinking, I'm singing on the mic to my boy toys
[Video/Live version:] Boy, I'm drinking, I'm singing on the mic til my voice hoarse
Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard
Graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood
I'm swerving on that, swerving, swerving on that big body
Been serving all this, swerve, surfing all in this good, good
[Hook]
[Bridge]
[Verse 3 - Jay-Z]
(I'm nice right now)
Hold up
That D'USSÉ is the shit if I do say so myself
If I do say so myself, if I do say so myself
Hold up,
Stumbled all in the house time to back up all of that mouth
That you had all in the car, talking 'bout you the baddest bitch thus far
Talking 'bout you be repping that third, I wanna see all the shit that I heard
Know I sling Clint Eastwood, hope you can handle this curve
pre-intimacy in the foyer, bleeped up my Warhol
Slip the panties right to the side
Ain't got the time to take draws off, on site
Catch a charge I might, beat the box up like Mike
In '97 I bite, I'm Ike, Turner, turn up
Baby no I don't play, now eat the cake, Anna Mae
Said, "Eat the cake, Anna Mae!"
I'm nice, for y'all to reach these heights you gonna need G3
4, 5, 6 flights, sleep tight
We sex again in the morning, your breastases is my breakfast
We going in, we be all night
[Bridge]
[Verse 4 - Beyoncé]
Never tired, never tired
I been sipping, that's the only thing that's keeping me on fire, me on fire
Didn't mean to spill that liquor all on my attire
I've been drinking watermelon
I want your body right here, daddy I want you, right now
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy I want you
[Bridge]
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

It's because of a Harvard study that proved beyond any reasonable doubt that a girl's Toto meter starts counting, the moment she takes her first d*ck...the higher your count the lower your value...
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by kikies(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't believe there is a good guy out there for me. Maybe some guys sharpen up when they actually do fall in love, if that ever happens. Nut it will not happen for me. I have made that decision to steer clear of all men.

Pele
Maybe u were playing hard to gt or u jst cldnt see beyond some fine bois or maybe it wasn't ur fault dey treated u dat way at all.......Bt all in all,life goes on.....if u find a man fine,if u dnt find good........one less chic to worry about
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by menxer: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ladies pretending about what they like is just a natural behavior called camouflage exhibited even by "animals" as a survival mechanism.

Guys, know that in life what goes up eventually comes down, and libido isn't an exception, enjoy it while it's up there. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by YabaLeftist: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not a damn lesbian. I just hate men. Big difference.
Interesting. Including your daddy.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by kikies(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nnemuka:
I thought so too at some point until i met someone who was "GOOD".

I understood the diff between having sex and enjoying sex.
all girls hate sex till a good guy makes them love it.
Guys learn some bedroom skills and watch a babe tanda with you with or without money.

Tell dem sister tell dem
All girls jst want some TLC
N some funny dude who can talk......n d kitten is urs to manipulate
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Praktikals(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
vizkiz:
"go faster daddy

harder daddy,

What's my name?

Ahuzubillahi! Do you want to cut my fast? grin
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by girl4rmspace(f): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
divinehand2003:
They want to give you guys the IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE UNSPOILT.
Meanwhile na suckaway pit you dey enter so oooo

lol but that's not always the case, some might say that just to preserve themselves for marriage

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Wangxiao(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
divinehand2003:
They want to give you guys the IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE UNSPOILT.
Meanwhile na suckaway pit you dey enter so oooo
bruh calm down nah.. chill small!! lol
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
I don't agree with you

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by wiloy2k8(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
jorion:
from experience, a girl who uses the excuse of "i don't like sex" is usually being sliced and diced by other guys elsewhere

correct my man ... i dont like sex too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.