Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (78864 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by cowgirl9090: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
vizkiz:
same way shade told me she doesn't like sex. 10 minutes later, she was the one telling me to "go faster daddy, spank me on the butt daddy, harder daddy" undecided
With the way you talk about stuffs like this, I won't be surprised if you are still a virgin with a very small winnie tongue

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by vizkiz: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
cowgirl9090:

With the way you talk about stuffs like this, I won't be surprised if you are still a virgin with a very small winnie tongue

corrupt girl lipsrsealed
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Tell a lady dat u don't like sex.. just try it..

She will rape u dat instant
Am definitely trying this, how come have Neva tot of if.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by donbenedict(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Am definitely trying this, how come have Neva tot of if.
it's called reverse psychology. It works.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by ericuzor(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

YES.
so you hate men is that your reason for doing it with a female using rubber dick than the real thing

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by macaranta(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Watch the lies roll in...

Visit my signature.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Taryur3(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

So what if it has? I don't like sex. Wish I was still a virgin and could be so until death.
You can only wish.if you never marry...then blame yourself for not keeping yourself

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by okeke00(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by iamord(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't believe there is a good guy out there for me. Maybe some guys sharpen up when they actually do fall in love, if that ever happens. Nut it will not happen for me. I have made that decision to steer clear of all men.
There are definitely good guys. But the problems lies in the fact that when we date. Sometimes the connection is not there.. And you can afford to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
marvelck:
Sometimes when a girl says she doesn't like a particular thing, that particular thing might even be what she likes most. Example, SEX! You know a lot of girls like to pretend a lot, just to create a good (false) impression to guys.
if you like go and rape an innocent girl and say that because she said she didn't like it she must have been pretending and lying

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by emekanairaland(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
okeke00:
Hmmm
bless this Nnunu... ohhh gods of Egypt
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by JoeCutie(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bunch of liars and pretenders, many of who like to lead fake and fantasy lives. Well if you seriously don't like sex, you should go and die for all I care. It's none of my biz. undecided angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by devilmaycry: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mtcheww...ahbeg who sex don EPP ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by anyicash(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
divinehand2003:
They want to give you guys the IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE UNSPOILT.
Meanwhile na suckaway pit you dey enter so oooo
hmmmm!!
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by steppin: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Yeah. And I've been clean for 12 months. Where's my chip?
It's pretty obvious you ain't getting any action. Cure your konji first!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nnemuka(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
I thought so too at some point until i met someone who was "GOOD".

I understood the diff between having sex and enjoying sex.
all girls hate sex till a good guy makes them love it.
Guys learn some bedroom skills and watch a babe tanda with you with or without money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by TBankxx(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

YES.

U sure gay
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by pezeji(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't believe there is a good guy out there for me. Maybe some guys sharpen up when they actually do fall in love, if that ever happens. Nut it will not happen for me. I have made that decision to steer clear of all men.
So u d tel us say u want bcom Lesbo?
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by devilmaycry: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
AdaNri1:
if you like go and rape an innocent girl and say that because she said she didn't like it she must have been pretending and lying
you hv got a point gal... #iconcur

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by joseph1832(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
marvelck:
Sometimes when a girl says she doesn't like a particular thing, that particular thing might even be what she likes most. Example, SEX! You know a lot of girls like to pretend a lot, just to create a good (false) impression to guys.
LOL. They usually say, they say because they don't want to be seen and looked upon like loose girls.

But hey, who doesn't like sex? I mean, if you've had it before?. Lol.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by lordizak(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
2SWT:
why do guys have this mentality
Girls will prove otherwise when you don't. Trust me, we have seen hell.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by bodmas119(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am seriously starved by sex, som1 shld cum nd f*ck d hell out of me right nw
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by shyling(f): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

What about nuns and monks. Maybe I should ve a nun.
You talk like cruzita
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by steppin: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nnemuka:
I thought so too at some point until i met someone who was "GOOD".

I understood the diff between having sex and enjoying sex.
all girls hate sex till a good guy makes them love it.
Guys learn some bedroom skills and watch a babe tanda with you with or without money.
@bolded, if I hear. Women and money are like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Maybe my light is different to everyone else's? Like my light is to be alone and serve God wholly? That is what He wants for me?
foolinlove:

Na only mgbekes dey yarn like this

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nasri100(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
vizkiz:
same way shade told me she doesn't like sex. 10 minutes later, she was the one telling me to "go faster daddy, spank me on the butt daddy, harder daddy" undecided

"Nas baby stick it right. Go hard. Ouch ouch yes there."

She said she doesnt like sex and her bf understands. Felt sad for the dude.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by shyling(f): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
AdaNri1:
Leave am. At least he go make front page

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by timilehin007(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mature minds
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by TBankxx(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
I hate men I hate men thats how Aunty Bimbo clocked 50 stil single

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Maxvasia(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thats y women and men are not and can never be tge same. Gender equality does not exist. Just gender equity grin.
foolinlove:

Because men are a$$holes.

It doesn't matter how many girl that men fukk wit, but girls get called olosho for same behaviour.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by wayodude(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
I remember in my NYSC camp I told two girls I had a massive dongle and they just laughed and called me a joker.. later that night they (both of them) 'play play' dragged me into one corner...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.