Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5457707 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
cathyibok:

I am based in abuja as well.
Pls., wanted to ask, does M2tone help in conception? Abi wat is its main use. I took interest in it wen legendsmother said it helped her. Was wondering if I could try t too.
yes regular use helps in conception as it affects endometrium . It corrects the level of estrogen. It helps in ovulation problems too(esp those with pcos) and also it regulates periods. U can google it up too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
@cyntobless it is well with u sis. I had prophecy like tht in 2008 b4 I got married that I shld pray well against stomach problem tht will mk it difficult for My enemy to bear children but also tht she's seeing plenty children around Me at d same time, now it seems like d prophecy came to pass afta much yoke breaking prayers but I feel d prayers really kept Me alive n well afta removing d evil stomach problem thru surgery cos so many I know died during d procedure. So My darling keep praying n holding unto God's WORD! Remind HIM of HIS word cos HE honours HIS WORD more than His name. I pray God honours His word in ur life n marriage today in Jesus name Amen. Just believe n u will announce ur bfp soonest!

Fruitful n fertile greeting to all 2016 mommies
God bless!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Barka da Sallah to all my muslim mamas and hapi hols to everyone here. Please which is better btw the m2tone syrup and tablet pls. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Redeemed tnx for replying dear. God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Oleayo22 please where did u buy the wobenzyme from. Been looking for it please. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
mumydidi:
My neibor ojare @rainyday indeed the way we will arrange dt our plot safe06 go fear fear na and lynsunny will be part of our owner occupier. U both rock tanks again am sure u are getting ur bfp soonest. @hafsat yaya lo and dh @esatgirl congrat and happy bumpimg@all our muslim mamas wish u all barka de sallah and may dis season bring many bfp for us all and joy unspeakable

Yes ooo @mumydidi. Amen dear all of us will soon receive it by God's grace. We thank God for the gift of us to each other. One love all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Glo27:
@ Oleayo22 please where did u buy the wobenzyme from. Been looking for it please. Tnx
$

Me too oooh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
@All, let me update what is going on with me oooo grin
Have been having irregular periods in 2014/2015, in 2013 I didn't even see my periods at all, so on the 21st of july dis year, I saw my periods, dis TVS on d 17th of Aug, which showed dat I had pcos, saw my dr, and he said I shld do hormonal assay and hsg. Went for hsg on d 22nd of Aug, about goin in for d procedure, when af showed again. It was postponed for 31st of Aug. The report was okay, no blocked tubes, everytin was perfect, my hormonal assay showed high tetosteron , so my gyn placed me on m2tone and metmorfin , started on d 3rd of sept still on it, have been xperiencing mild cramps for d past week ooo, scared of doing a test, make una pray for me ooo, sorry for d long tori. Baby dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
udoomama:
@All, let me update what is going on with me oooo grin
Have been having irregular periods in 2014/2015, in 2013 I didn't even see my periods at all, so on the 21st of july dis year, I saw my periods, dis TVS on d 17th of Aug, which showed dat I had pcos, saw my dr, and he said I shld do hormonal assay and hsg. Went for hsg on d 22nd of Aug, about goin in for d procedure, when af showed again. It was postponed for 31st of Aug. The report was okay, no blocked tubes, everytin was perfect, my hormonal assay showed high tetosteron , so my gyn placed me on m2tone and metmorfin , started on d 3rd of sept still on it, have been xperiencing mild cramps for d past week ooo, scared of doing a test, make una pray for me ooo, sorry for d long tori. Baby dust

Ok dear. May God visit you and answer your payers in Jesus name, amen. It will surely end in praise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin undecided lipsrsealed hmmm it is well. No matter the battle I know am a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Af was supposed to show last week Sunday but it didn't, started having cramps last night and this morning spotting, just did a blood pt it's positive. Hmm but am not even going to feel sad, I will just take my injections and try not to be too worried. When one has experienced such thing over and over, it gets to a point you become immune to so much hope and sadness of msc. One assurance I have in life is that "the word of God standeth forever sure". I am a mother of children!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
@sanrima, will u stop being ungrateful undecided.. if to say I dey near u I for flog u small grin.

Congratulations my darling (dancing)...... our sallah BFP yippie! grin

The bible says none shall cast her young... u shall not loose this one in Jesus name. U shall carry them without complications and birth them with ease, Amen.

I'm next to announce my BFP blessings.

@udoomama, test and give us the good news jor. It shall be a Big fat positive for u in Jesus name. Sorry to ask oooo, how many tabs of d m2tone were u taking?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Glo27 & @Janix2: Wobenzyme is sold on Kaymu. Check this link.

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/wobenzym-n-healthy-inflammation-joint-support-643523.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
@sanrima: be grateful to God and av a +ve attitude. Ds one has come to stay n u shall birth u a healthy baby by His Grace. Happy bumping.
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ house for the sallah wishes n concern. Am taking things easy o to avoid stories dt touch.
May God crown us more with bfp. Have faith.
Baby dusts to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sanrima: have you checked progesterone day21 lately? What of rhesus test? You know , just to cover all sides. I wish you well dear. This one will stick in JESUS name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sarinma congratulations oo am alergic to negative attitude so I won't discuss on d MSc issue d bottom line is be GRATEFUL

@udomama pls test o we are waiting for ur annoucement ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Congrat sanrima,be positive,dis wil stay IJN amen

Pls o house can infection std or staph cos hormonal imbalance,or affect period
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Janix2:

Answa oooo grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Sanrima congrats dear, pls be positive it will end in praise.

@mompurity Amen, I claim it IJN, I take d m2tone 1tab in d morn, 1tab in d evening.

@legendsmother okay will do it ooo, but will wait till sat grin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
sanrima:
grin undecided lipsrsealed hmmm it is well. No matter the battle I know am a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Af was supposed to show last week Sunday but it didn't, started having cramps last night and this morning spotting, just did a blood pt it's positive. Hmm but am not even going to feel sad, I will just take my injections and try not to be too worried. When one has experienced such thing over and over, it gets to a point you become immune to so much hope and sadness of msc. One assurance I have in life is that "the word of God standeth forever sure". I am a mother of children!

Congrats sanrima, you shall not cast your young in Jesus Name. The spotting is just old blood finding its way out. It is well with us all. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please @ All using/used Ovaboost: How much is it and is it a natural replacement for clomid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
@sanrima, don't worry you shall carry to full term by God's grace. This one will stay and you shall deliver safety carry your LOs in Jesus name.

@udomama, pls do a pt test on time, we wan dance #Godwin# congrats in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ all this beautiful mamas, redeemed, mummyesther, Godmercy2015,udoomama,mubzay, legendsmother,Janix2, mompurity,
THANK YOU and God bless you all, am really encouraged. Abeg make una forgive me oh, it's not that am not grateful. In short am over grateful because I wasn't even trying this time around, just decided to take my concussion grin cheesy ( as dh dey call my herbs), didn't even know when I ovulated oh, although I always had dreams but took it as one of those things.
Just that its frustrating at times, d hope, the preparations, etc.
I wasn't down because of my case sef, it was because my elder sister called and told me she's about 8wks plus, she went for scan and no foetal heartbeat, doctor is advising evacuation, so she decided to consult me as a health person, the whole thing just made me feel sad because I have been praying fervently for her. cry cry
But me sha have told her to hold on and rescan after two weeks.

Sweet FRAGRANCE baby dust to us all.
September 8to go, Lord I am still hopeful. 15 mamas must port to pregnancy thread this month whether Satan likes it or not.
Beauriful mamas receive grace to carry belle. cool cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
@sanrima, pls stay positive, overdose ursef with progesterone, use injectables, tabs and cyclogest if u can find the cream, use it as well, hold onto what u have with all ur might, BFP is hard to come by for u to allow ur own to waste like that, moreover take a total bedrest and place your legs on a pillow to prevent blood flow....pray more, it is well, God will see u through.

@udomama, am waiting for the BFP annoucement..

@BlessedDiva, @legendmother, @safe06, @miraclebaby, @mummyejire, @ayaayo, @imoge2, @mandydaisy, @alwaystrue and all the mamas that have kept the thread busy greetings to y'all, @Ripvanwink, the way u dey mention kpekus these days ehh, its like dw now wears transparent nigtie o grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
All my mamas and papas, congratulations. So sorry I have not been posting. @safetilicious safe, @Redeemed, @Mumihaja, @Divinemandate, @mompurity, @miraclebaby, and all who asked of me thanks alot. I am fine. Thanks for keeping the thread hope-filled.

@Confirmed pregs in the house congratulations; it shall be carriage to term and safe delivery.

Numbers 21:8
Then the Lord told him, “Make a replica of a poisonous snake and attach it to a pole. All who are bitten will live if they simply look at it!

Keep your focus on the Lord. Just as Moses raised the replica of the serpent on a pole, so was the Lord Jesus raised on the cross bearing all your sicknesses and diseases. Stop looking at what may be afflicting you but look at It's judgement on the cross. Pcos, fibroid, blocked tubes, anovulation, frequent miscarriages, low sperm count and all those serpents have no hold over you. Don't let it take your focus, instead look at all these nailed on the cross and live.
Let us live by the faith we profess. May he Lord help us.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mama Iomoge2 how are you doing? Hope you are good to go now. It shall end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Janix2:

STD /STI can cause delayed period
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
@udoomama, I was asking cos on the pack it says 2 in d mrng, 2 in d night i.e 4 tabs daily. Thnks for responding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
GO THIS FROM THE IVF THREAD....

Dr.Abayomi Ajayi of Nordica Fertility Center at a press briefing in Lagos announced a free fertility screening and treatment for couples.15 couples will benefit from the free screening while 5 couples will benefit from the free fertility treatment. Interested persons should send a text msg entiltled FREE IVF,Followed by phone no and the name of the couple to 09081190600 or 08080800156. Valid from 17th Sept- 18th october.the draw will take place on 25th October 2015 at the Civic Center in Lagos. Couples from anywhere in Nigeria can apply. Wishing every one success.

My people please participate. I want the free 5 fertility treatment to be won by members of this house.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Unlike) (Share)

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
mompurity2:
@udoomama, I was asking cos on the pack it says 2 in d mrng, 2 in d night i.e 4 tabs daily. Thnks for responding.

They advise 2 morning, 2 night if trying to conceive.
I read it up on Google n all this their Indian websites
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lynsunny:
Mama Iomoge2 how are you doing? Hope you are good to go now. It shall end in praise.
Am good o.
Been taking,my time to read from 995 to here.
My work schedule changed so I have been unable to enjoy my phone and visit Nl.

Thanks for checking up on me dear.

Update *
I have finished the Diflucan for 4weeks.
No more unhealthy discharge.
I saw af on 16th n have started the Bcp.

I am using this 3months to help my system n detox.
Finished 2 bottles of goko cleanser....
Hubby just sent for gangaria...
We just got ruzu bitters this night.

So no ttc till December.
Much Love.

@The ph mama who got a BFP.
This is it.
Your twins would be here before u know it.
Just check progesterone n rhesus.
What stage do u have Mc before now?
God has done this one.
Hugs dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.