Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,070 members, 7,916,121 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5496269 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
TTC can't kill my swag.
Nails on fleek.
kiss kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Lynsunny, Redeemed. And. Mumihaja Amen Oo, may God hear our prayers thanks so much, will do d test.

@mompurity, I guess it's diff dose for diff treatment or let me say diff dose prescribed by diff Dr's. Some even take 2tabs 3 tyms daily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello and good evening all.

Please I don't think it's good enough to wait for almost a week before testing for pregnancy once you missed your period especially when you know it is regular.

Now you are pregnant will make you take necessary precautions seeing your past experiences.

@Sanrima, you should have taken a pregnancy test before now. It could have helped you rest well. Don't worry, it is well sister. Try to relax don't be draw negative conclusion yet.

The advice you gave your sister is good, praying for a miracle for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Glo, I asked someone to help me get from usa. Ordered through Amazon, the 200 count.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Imoge, you funny o.

See ruzu bitters see cup of 5alive, you want to mix the two ni? Abi to take am turn by turn ni?

By the way, you fingers looks succulent.

Where you ring? Cos I see d Yello space where it's taken off from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
@sanrima, I urge you to research about intralipid injection. Though expensive, its used for women who have had recurrent miscarriage. Speak to your gynae about it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Today na rest day o.... Rings off, hair down, pants off legs up...and dh's kikikikikikiki in.
Lol.
Don't mind me.

To b taken separately o.
Ruzu for an hour later.
D drink is my dinner.....weight loss things as Bcp is bound to make me add.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
legendsmother:
@joyfulmama 1vial is 1mil so u use a 5mil syrige to draw all 3vials in one injection so u take d injection just once and on ur laps.
thanks so much legendsmother, u re truely a legend. May God grant us all our heart desires, ttc is really fraustrating.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Sanrima, I celebrate wt u darling. All is gonna b fyn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Sarima congrat dear. Just beieve in God that this baby has come to stay dear. God is just awesome. Just get this book SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH and always read and prophesy Gods plan concerning conception, pregnancy and down to delievery towards your life. You will have this baby ohhhhh. Hes still the same God dear.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Oleayo dear tnx God bless u.

@ Iomoge and olubankemi lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
iomoge & olubankemi make una no disvirgin my eyes o, i be small pikin. lol
olubankemi pls let him be o, atleast for d 1st trimester after which i no u wont even demand b/4 he gives it to u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Mummyesther thanks for the care. I saw ovaboost in kaymu for N7,800. Yea it can serve as clomid because it helps for heathy ovarian function and good egg quality. Hope this helps dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
@all,
Do you know your bathing soap can hinder TTC? OK. Read this post here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2273787/could-soap-really-cause-erectile/1#33037603

Just for your info. All soaps containing the chemical should be avoided. And that goes for most antibacterial soaps.

You can google more about the chemical and its harmful effects on man.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Mummyesther thanks for the care. I saw ovaboost in kaymu for N7,800. Yea it can serve as clomid because it helps for heathy ovarian function and good egg quality.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Mummyesther thanks for the care. I saw ovaboost in kaymu for N7,800. Yea it can serve as clomid because it helps for heathy ovarian function and good egg quality.

@ Iomoge dear please when you said you took Diflucan for 4weeks was it everyday or once a week? Please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Olubanke, let baby be in his/her/their placenta before u n Dh start the kikikikikikiki... Biko.
Thank God he is willing to give u space.
Pele dear, soon.12weeks would be over.

@Glo27, it's once a week for four weeks.
I and Dh
Then I inserted mycoten for 6nights during week 3.
As I speak now, I am on cd 9 or 10 and enjoying) experiencing dry days for the first time in Months or years.
I used to have daily discharge before now.

Another thing I did. I bought bleach n dettlo n took to work. Anytime I want to do a big one, I disinfect the toilet first, wait 5or 10mins. Flush then do my thing.
I wear anion panty liners too...although I have finished what I have now.

I feel much better.
Thanks love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ iomoge thanks dear. Been having this whitish discharge dat has refuse to go. Took diflucan but just once. I think ill try taking it like you did for 4 weeks evn read about it today. Tnx dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 25, 2015
iomoge2:

Am good o.
Been taking,my time to read from 995 to here.
My work schedule changed so I have been unable to enjoy my phone and visit Nl.

Thanks for checking up on me dear.

Update *
I have finished the Diflucan for 4weeks.
No more unhealthy discharge.
I saw af on 16th n have started the Bcp.

I am using this 3months to help my system n detox.
Finished 2 bottles of goko cleanser....
Hubby just sent for gangaria...
We just got ruzu bitters this night.

So no ttc till December.
Much Love.

@The ph mama who got a BFP.
This is it.
Your twins would be here before u know it.
Just check progesterone n rhesus.
What stage do u have Mc before now?
God has done this one.
Hugs dear.

Thank God for the testimony so far and it shall be permanent. God is your strength and He will perfect all your endeavour in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2015
@imoge2 and olubanke, dis mamas done spoil finish. Make I close my eyes pass oo. Gudmrng mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
@Sanrima congrats o, u n ur sis shall carry to term IJN, trust God n be positive.

@our Muslim mamas, where my own share of d ram? Happy Sallah

@Olubankemi how's baby kicking? Hoping to join u soon.

Happy Holiday n enough kpekus to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
@ stephyberry, olubankemi, ginababy, glo27,lynsunny, mumihaja, alwaystrue,oleayo22, iomoge2.

Thanks fruitful mamas for the encouragement and support. I truly appreciate and before the middle of next month God will give you the grace to announce your BFP too.

An advice to us all,
Please before administering any drug or medication let's try and know it's adverse effects.
Busy body and trying to take precautionary nearly put me for wahala.
When Af didn't come on the expected day I knew something had happened because I never miss it unless I Don conceive goal.
I decided to insert cyclogest as a precautionary measure, only for me to start having cramps all through the night.
I noticed spotting of dark brown blood in the afternoon, fear make me run to hospital. On getting to the hospital doctor did not even bother to check my progesterone level oh, him book me down as threatened abortion without scan and prescribed progesterone injections and some drugs.
I called my cousin ( gynecologist), he advised me to check the level first, reasons being that veryhigh progesterone can even lead to spotting shocked shocked huh
Na so I tell doctor say I dey come, I just paid for the prescribed drugs and left.
I also took time to Google adverse effects of cyclogest and I found out that cramping has often been experienced by users.
Please before you use it, check your progesterone level because our body system differs when it comes to metabolism, what is safe for Mr A May not be safe for Mr B at the same level.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
@joyfulmama ur welcome

@imoge happy kikikiking afterall na hols we dey

@all meanwhile my DH nor lemme drink water drop cup na operation no cloths on we dey do hehehehe it is well oooooo been having funny discharge o think I wud go for HVS

LEGEND (ma child's name) DO AND COME.........OOOOO

Am calling him so he wud come oooo TTC it is well ooo pls call fort the name of ur kids ooo let them not just come but let them stay till tern and live life to see their children children amen....

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
@sarinma u are very correct too much progesterone na wahala and too low na wahala may God help us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
udoomama:
@All, let me update what is going on with me oooo grin
Have been having irregular periods in 2014/2015, in 2013 I didn't even see my periods at all, so on the 21st of july dis year, I saw my periods, dis TVS on d 17th of Aug, which showed dat I had pcos, saw my dr, and he said I shld do hormonal assay and hsg. Went for hsg on d 22nd of Aug, about goin in for d procedure, when af showed again. It was postponed for 31st of Aug. The report was okay, no blocked tubes, everytin was perfect, my hormonal assay showed high tetosteron , so my gyn placed me on m2tone and metmorfin , started on d 3rd of sept still on it, have been xperiencing mild cramps for d past week ooo, scared of doing a test, make una pray for me ooo, sorry for d long tori. Baby dust

Udo, double up on prayers esp at night. What was your dosage of metformin?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
sanrima:
grin undecided lipsrsealed hmmm it is well. No matter the battle I know am a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Af was supposed to show last week Sunday but it didn't, started having cramps last night and this morning spotting, just did a blood pt it's positive. Hmm but am not even going to feel sad, I will just take my injections and try not to be too worried. When one has experienced such thing over and over, it gets to a point you become immune to so much hope and sadness of msc. One assurance I have in life is that "the word of God standeth forever sure". I am a mother of children!

Sanrima, don't let the past make you take your present miracle for granted. Am supposing the injections you are on are progesterone inj. Pls take it religiously and proclaim and prophesy positivity in the life of that pregnancy. Congrats chic! Am next in line for the positive miracle !!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Janix2:
Congrat sanrima,be positive,dis wil stay IJN amen

Pls o house can infection std or staph cos hormonal imbalance,or affect period

It could and it could not! Some pple can have these infections and it affects their cycle while some people can have infection and still have regular cycle but it might be hindering conception.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
@legendsmother make me too call my children's Name ooo Erifeoluwasimi, Oluwatifakayomi, Taiwo, Emmanuel and Erimipe, Aralolaoluawa, kehinde, Emmanuella by this time next year you will be sucking dis my big boobi in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
CravingChic:

Udo, double up on prayers esp at night. What was your dosage of metformin?
I will my dear, we must testify ooo, whether devil likes it or not, tanks. Am on 1000mg daily. 500mg in d morning and 500mg in d evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
iomoge2:

They advise 2 morning, 2 night if trying to conceive.
I read it up on Google n all this their Indian websites

Hmmmn, 4 tabs daily go cost ooooo as M2tone is 1500 in my area. May God have mercy on us and grant us a bfp sooner than we expect. Thanx for responding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
@ cravingchick, thanks sis God bless you with a bfp soonest. Am not on progesterone injections now because the last two recent msc I had was on it for 6weeks from conception as suggested by my doctor, had some reactions to it and belle still comot. Although my hormonal profile has never really shown problems with it oh. embarassed embarassed

Considering resuming my herbal conception tea, though too scared because of the cramps, will just watch, pray and believe God for the best.

Wishing and praying for more bfp announcement from us before September runs out, I know God is still faithful and in the business of doing good. smiley smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.