Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,725 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5457417 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
mumilaw:
@Dazzle86 and MummyEsther. I just remembered I asked one of them that time the cost of hydrotubation then and was told it was 80k. I forgot that was why I sid I dobt know I just remembered now now. But ours was covered though by insurance.
You can go to Teaching hospital I believe theirs will be cheaper. Fertility blessings to You all

Mumilaw, still waiting for your reply for the hospital's phone numbers. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by solin: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Congratulations 4realwoman. Kindly share what you did differently. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Jehovah over Do has done it again @4realwoman, d Lord has remembered you and wiped away your tears, go and enjoy your 9months of extreme joy n happiness.... I am so so happy 4 all d bellyful mama, God will remember us in his waiting room this year IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2015
talltosyne:

I did hydrotubation for 10k in 2013. it was in lagos under general anesthetic.

I hali all mama's in d ouz.

Please give the clinic/hospital phone number or address. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2015
happy bumping 4realwoman.
May you carry to term In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Joyfulmama:
@Legendsmother: thanks so much for asking after me, it hasn't show face yet o, i dont even know what to do again.
@MummyEsther: it is well darling, if you hear other ppl story u will know dat ur case is is better, i av been battling with armenorhea for d past 9yrs now, got married 8yrs ago, alot has happened in btwn but i still hold my faith in God & believe his word dat none shall be barren in our la,d. My sister thank God ur husband is very supportive. so pls dont leave ur home for another womman to come & reap all u av labour hardfor. U shall testify soon IJN.

Amen

Joyful Mama: We will not tarry anymore in JESUS NAME.
Let's continue to do the needful and believe strongly that God Almighty will give us His reward, which is our own biological beautiful children.

#Team20BFP2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2015
babyfacenumb1:
Fruitful mamas good morning. Congratulations to all that have gotten their BFP, nd for us still in line, it's already a done deal. I've not been constant though I log in sometimes, read and creep away. Been battling with weight issues and finally decided to take the bull by the horn this time and do the lemon detox. My sisters, today is day 6 and I'm yet to check my weight but whoever saw me yesterday commented on my being trim na all those wey dey call me fatty since Mscheww! #intheirfaces. Y I'm writing this is for 2 purposes, 1. A dr friend told me to lose weight cos for most ppl it can hinder their conception, tried jogging every morning but got bored doing it alone. 2. My period came out 3days ago and I didn't feel a single pain cool, till this morning and the usual dark colour I see on day one was positively absent. Been over the moon and I know my BFP is just around the corner. Sowi for the long message. Na as I see am, I write am. Baby dust to us all!! kiss
please give us this recipe o.
na big belle by my problem
stopped dinner for over 2weeks now, as in the last time i eat is 3pm and i just take garden eggs at bedtime say 8-9pm so i can stool well next day and am still experiencing mighty tommy.
make una helep me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2015
4realwoman:
Good morning sister in the house
I went to the hospital yesterday for blood test

And it came back POSITIVE[b] BFP[/b]
Please join me in thanking God who made it possible
the First and the last
the Beginning and the end
the bright and morning star
the I AM THAT I AM
the alpha and omega
the one that says YES and no man can say NO
the one that makes the impossibility possible
the one that is our rock in time of problem
please just thank him for me
I also want you all to please put me in your prayers

I kw that the Lord that did it for me will do it for all and i mean ALL
cos he will never forsake us at the time of our needs

Come and join me sing
Hallelujah,
Jehovah JIREH has done me well!
Come and join me sing
Hallelujah,
Jehovah JIREH has done me well!

I kw i will join you all to sing Hellelujah cos he will do it for us all in Jesus name Amennnnnnnnnnnn.

Congratulations my dearest. Happy to hav u in my team. Team June 2016 for supernatural delivery. Oya begin come pay ur dues for pregnancy thread oooo I'm so happy 4 u. TTC is ova forever in ur life.
More bfp to go b4 June ends IJNA.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Chyvia:
congrats to Jumayin you shall carry to term.

@mummyesther i also experience sperm linkage, i will adopt your
advice but please where can i buy guifei and ashietu adams bitters.

@brownsmoothie you are welcome may your stay be short with Bfp.
i pray you get ur Bfp this month.

@rainyday thanks for mentioning us. we shall all testify shortly with Bfp

@all mamas i dey greet everybody. Baby dust to us

Chyvia, you asked of Ashietu Bitters, my DH bought it from this link:

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/asheitu-adams-bitters-778341.html?utm_source=other&utm_medium=social_sharing&utm_content=OT694HEAQOKLNGBID&utm_campaign=androidapp_product
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2015
@ happymummy and iomoge2, google mastercleanse. So u can read it extensively and know if u would want to do it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by firsttymum(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Good morning fruitful mothers.

The Bible says in Matt 7:7 we shld as and we will receive. If u read further down it say can we ask for earthly father for bread and he gives us stone or fish and he gives us snake? Not to talk of God almighty.

Jesus also said in John 14:14 that we shld ask anything in his name and he will answer.

Exodus 23:26
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in your land: the number of your days I will fulfil.

Deuteronomy 7:14
You shall be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

In Gen 1:22 and 28
He said be fruitful and multiply

Isa 66:9 God speaking
"Shall I bring to the point of birth and not give delivery?" says the LORD. "Or shall I who gives delivery shut the womb?" says your God

Psalm 127:3
children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward

Then numbers 23:19 says God is not a man that He should lie, neither is He a son of man and He shld repent, Has He said and will He not do it?

Reminding God of his promises goes a long way...
Have mercy upon us Oh Lord according to ur loving kindness according to the multitude of Your tender kindness.
Lion of the tribe of Judah, I am that I am, the King of Kings, the One that changeth not... You are not a God that lies... Your word says we shld ask anything in ur name and you will do, so I ask in ur name according to Your... the blessing of the fruit of the womb for anyone reading this in Jesus name. Your word says we shld be fruitful and multiply, and we shall not b barren neither shall we cast our young... These are your promises, Lord pls fulfill your promises in our lives. Let your word have preeminence over our lives In Jesus name. At the end Lord we will return all the glory to you. Thank you Lord for I know you have answered us. In Jesus name AMEN.

This prayer is sealed in Jesus name.

In Jesus name We shall be called mothers over and over again. I see a lot of bfps.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2015
@ mum2bsoon, happy wedding anniversary mama, wishing you many more beautiful years together. Before this time next year your bundle of joy will be manifested in your hands.

@ 4realwoman, congratulations mama, wishing you hale and hearty nine months. Pls remember to do all the things you promised to do when you belleful. grin

@ nurse kaffy4bill, thanks for your assistance and encouragement, May your ministry in that maternity grow from grace to grace.
@ TTC mamas, lets also take time to visit the pregnancy thread, its one of my best threads and I always look forward to the announcement of the birth of a new baby.Its so enriching and I have learnt so many things about pregnancy too.

@ mamas in PH that may want to do hsg, pls you can use images, used them twice and it was painless and cheap. Quality service I got, also remember that hsg is an x-ray process, too many exposure has its consequences too.
Also those that wants to do flushing can check out continental fertility at mgbouba, I did mine in 2011 for 3k. He does cerclage for 12k/13k. In short over cheap dey worry the man but you cannot just go and be attended to, you must be booked in by the nurses. grin cheesy although I stopped using him now because of the crowd.

@all, giving birth to children is our birth right, so I receive my triplets for September 2016.
Every night before I sleep I pray and call them by their native names, and it's my children dedication that is always in my minds eye before I sleep. The planning no be here grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
sanrima:
@ mum2bsoon,
He does cerclage for 12k/13k. In short over cheap dey worry the man but you cannot just go and be attended to, you must be booked in by the nurses. grin cheesy although I stopped using him now because of the crowd.

@sanrima, the guy is over cheap and i learnt he is very good hence the crowd, i was told cerclage is 70k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
on what i did differently
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I will say na God do am cos i didn't really do anything
I started taking folic acid which i have never taken before
i took B Complex which i stop along the line
i also chewed ginger and alligator before, later stop the ginger and continued the alligation pepper cos i always feel like vomiting @ times
i also took some herbal drugs to reduce and shrink the fibriods.
i did urine and hvs test wish the result came out with ( yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus aureus) and yeast infection and my DH own Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus aureus.

we have even gotten drugs to take for the infection only for God to surprise us with BFP.
I can't thank him (God) enough ooo
He that started a good work in my life will be faithful to complete it in Jesus name Amen.
Please all mama should start taking folic acid as from today to help our body in preparing for our lo.
i still can't beliv it meaning na only God fit do am for me and the same God go also do am for all of us wey dey dis thread ooo.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tchiwinnie: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
@Sanrima, Amen to ur prayer. God s able to do exceeding abundantly, far above all u cld ever ask or imagine. Keep imagining it, it ll surely come to pass, and very soon too.
To all fruitful mamas here, baby dust to u all. God dat has done it for one ll do for all. My bishop will say 'if God has done it for ur neighbour, it means HE is in d neighbourhood'. HE ll surely visit u all.
Keep trusting, keep believing, don't give up.
Love u all
Baby dust to u all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
babyfacenumb1:
@ happymummy and iomoge2, google mastercleanse. So u can read it extensively and know if u would want to do it.
jeez, how are u coping?
what are u doing to help?
i even bought 4 liters of mapel syrup from Ghana.
got the cayanna pepper, and salt and after 3days, i couldnt
its not easy.
please share your secret formular.
The maple syrup i have is expired. Expired since March. But it was too expensive and i just left it in my kitchen till now.
I even bought the master cleanse book o - soft copy
i will pm u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
sanrima:
@ mum2bsoon, happy wedding anniversary mama, wishing you many more beautiful years together. Before this time next year your bundle of joy will be manifested in your hands.

@ 4realwoman, congratulations mama, wishing you hale and hearty nine months. Pls remember to do all the things you promised to do when you belleful. grin

@ nurse kaffy4bill, thanks for your assistance and encouragement, May your ministry in that maternity grow from grace to grace.
@ TTC mamas, lets also take time to visit the pregnancy thread, its one of my best threads and I always look forward to the announcement of the birth of a new baby.Its so enriching and I have learnt so many things about pregnancy too.

@ mamas in PH that may want to do hsg, pls you can use images, used them twice and it was painless and cheap. Quality service I got, also remember that hsg is an x-ray process, too many exposure has its consequences too.
Also those that wants to do flushing can check out continental fertility at mgbouba, I did mine in 2011 for 3k. He does cerclage for 12k/13k. In short over cheap dey worry the man but you cannot just go and be attended to, you must be booked in by the nurses. grin cheesy although I stopped using him now because of the crowd.

@all, giving birth to children is our birth right, so I receive my triplets for September 2016.
Every night before I sleep I pray and call them by their native names, and it's my children dedication that is always in my minds eye before I sleep. The planning no be here grin cheesy

Pls @Sanrinma how much does Image charge for hsg. And continental hospital as well.pls am waiting for your reply.Thanks and God bless you.

@4realwoman,pls what herb did you use to shrink your fibroid. My enemy has fibroid

Fertility blessings to all and a big congratulations to all that have belleful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amen to ur prayers! God bless u both @firstyymum and tchiwinnie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good news! Congrats 4realwoman, you will carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name!

I'm next to testify kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=iomoge2 post=39202310]
jeez, how are u coping?
what are u doing to help?
i even bought 4 liters of mapel syrup from Ghana.
got the cayanna pepper, and salt and after 3days, i couldnt
its not easy.
please share your secret formular.
The maple syrup i have is expired. Expired since March. But it was too expensive and i just left it in my kitchen till now.
I even bought the master cleanse book o - soft copy
i will pm u[/quote

My sis, it is NOT easy, by day 3, I was ready to give up. But imagining holding my Promise and Laura, gave me the courage to do it. By day 4, I was dreaming of preparing egusi soup with pounded yam. Loool. I couldn't find maple syrup so I'm using honey instead. It will surely end in praises!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good day fruitful mothers....
Hope you all are fine?

In our quest in this world, we all experience challenges. Our victory gives is the strength to move forward. Until we achieve that victory, we mustnt give up....yes we may change strategies or game plan or even take a break but we must never give up on our dreams even at times when all hope seems lost.
We hold on to it....we fight for it....we pay for it....we pray for it....fast for it....cry for it until we get it.

I dont know how you feel but I know how it feels to want something so badly and yet not get it despite trying so hard. So I pray to the Almighty that he grants your utmost heart desires, that he gives you the biggest fattest positive you have ever seen, grants you a stress free happy pregnancy and a healthy baby that will fill your hearts with everlasting joy and never make you sad to crown it all. And when the babies...twins and triplets start trooping in, may he grant you a long healthy life to reap the fruit of your labour.
I pray he sustains your faith in him.
Amin.

And what is this 20bfp2015 that I am seeing?
Do you not believe in unlimited bfps for everyone?
I do. wink

For those who dont know me...I am Zaynie...Chief Accountant of the Pregnancy Thread.....I await you all....your blue carpet is being laid out right now.
You guys are our #SwagTeam2016 kiss

45 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Congratulations to all my sisters on this journey. your testimony is sure. God of bfp has visited now, open your hearts n receive Ur miracle.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MissOpe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mama Zaynie I sight U.....Thanks for those words of encouragement.....It's my prayer that God changes the story of the TTC mamas sooner than U and I think.......I'm here on behalf of my darling friend Hannah...I believe she's already received her miracle.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
zaynie:
Good day fruitful mothers....
Hope you all are fine?

In our quest in this world, we all experience challenges. Our victory gives is the strength to move forward. Until we achieve that victory, we mustnt give up....yes we may change strategies or game plan or even take a break but we must never give up on our dreams even at times when all hope seems lost.
We hold on to it....we fight for it....we pay for it....we pray for it....fast for it....cry for it until we get it.

I dont know how you feel but I know how it feels to want something so badly and yet not get it despite trying so hard. So I pray to the Almighty that he grants your utmost heart desires, that he gives you the biggest fattest positive you have ever seen, grants you a stress free happy pregnancy and a healthy baby that will fill your hearts with everlasting joy and never make you sad to crown it all. And when the babies...twins and triplets start trooping in, may he grant you a long healthy life to reap the fruit of your labour.
I pray he sustains your faith in him.
Amin.

And what is this 20bfp2015 that I am seeing?
Do you not believe in unlimited bfps for everyone?
I do. wink

For those who dont know me...I am Zaynie...Chief Accountant of the Pregnancy Thread.....I await you all....your blue carpet is being laid out right now.
You guys are our #SwagTeam2016 kiss
Awww!!! Thanks mama,u are awesome. God bless u and AMIN to ur prayers. Thanks @moonert and Missope, we really appreciate u guys. As una dey post here e come dey do me like say i don get belle....ehehehe grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
@zynie and nursekaffy tanks for ur kind words so happy to see u guys pop in

@all make una see me o this Ife Dolapo is so nice a Woman do u know she opted to gimme 1week fabslimtox for free after I told her I cudnt use the previous syrup I got arnd early febuaary because d syrup expired I havnt had time to do the cleanse after my IT period. Am so Determined now after seeing babaface post I will start my 2weeks Fabslimtox by Friday pls wish me luck oo

Abeg ooooo I drink GOKO cleanser and the cramps eh be like say AF wan show any1 with this experience?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by excellentwork: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
MummyEsther:

Mumilaw, still waiting for your reply for the hospital's phone numbers. Thanks.

Hello,call this number 08108874122.Its one of their Doctors here in PH.

I will also advice you go to their clinic and make enquiries, that will be better.Been busy couldn't reply on time .

Or Google them out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
@4realwoman congratulations and happy bumping may you carry to term and deliver successfully. This news has made my day.

@Sanrinma,3k for flushing? You don't say!! pls for how many section?

If you don't mind tell the house how much the man charge for hsg as well.pH mamas might benefit from this.
fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
manoda:

Pls @Sanrinma how much does Image charge for hsg. And continental hospital as well.pls am waiting for your reply.Thanks and God bless you.

@4realwoman,pls what herb did you use to shrink your fibroid. My enemy has fibroid

Fertility blessings to all and a big congratulations to all that have belleful.
pls 4realwomam what did u use to shrink d fibriod oooo.quick response pls abi LO don d giv u sleeping pils.lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
congrats 4realwoman... oya port sharply to d pregnancy side.. abeg ooo who dey count ooo i talk say 5 before ooo oya fruitful mamas oya oya make una begin dey announce like town crier oo.. BFP everywhere its raining its raining make una Tap ooo..

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
MummyEsther:

Prisms hsg is N30k. Done on cd10.
Almost painless, they'll give you capsules to take before the HSG. An injection will be given to you as you're about to lie down on the HSG stretcher. All na just to minimize pain.
Phone numbers for Prisms
0805 577 7123

God will bless u abundantly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
4realwoman:
on what i did differently
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I will say na God do am cos i didn't really do anything
I started taking folic acid which i have never taken before
i took B Complex which i stop along the line
i also chewed ginger and alligator before, later stop the ginger and continued the alligation pepper cos i always feel like vomiting @ times
i also took some herbal drugs to reduce and shrink the fibriods.
i did urine and hvs test wish the result came out with ( yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus aureus) and yeast infection and my DH own Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus aureus.

we have even gotten drugs to take for the infection only for God to surprise us with BFP.
I can't thank him (God) enough ooo
He that started a good work in my life will be faithful to complete it in Jesus name Amen.
Please all mama should start taking folic acid as from today to help our body in preparing for our lo.
i still can't beliv it meaning na only God fit do am for me and the same God go also do am for all of us wey dey dis thread ooo.

u just increased my hope. Cos i was told i have moderate growth of staph. I finished taking d drugs i was given o. Just waiting for d Almighty miracle. N pls do not start taking d staph drugs u already bought o cos some does not encourage preggy. See ur doc first bfor u start. Congrats once more. I must register my name for #2016teamBFP. AmeƱ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.