Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455103 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Megilicious(f): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
I cnt b left out, I must pray. My own. grin

Evalasting king of glory,
Father n d wonderful lord that gives babies d ancient of dys, chineke nke no eligwe, ijoba orun, God d sme ystady, 2dy and 4eva, lord Almighty we ur children are garthered here b4 u in praises and tanskgiving 4 d gud news we knew u will give us. We say tank u abba father 4 u do nt 4sake ur own. U said we shud ask n we shall receive, Father onbehalf of all those here I pray lord dat testimonies shall b there names, crys of children shall b heard frm there houzes, 2016 shall b a year of tanksgiving n rejoicing.
U all shall hold ur precious LO's IJN.
Favour n blessing shall neva dpart frm ur homes IJN.
D yoke of TTC is broken IJN.
U all shall sing a new sng n dance a new dance IJN.
Its ur turn 2 smile smiley

Baby dust 2 u all, awaiting ur bfp. Muaaaaaaaaah kiss kiss frm me 2 u all.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Hello mama's! God answer us all speedily IJN. I've been a silent follower of this thread for about 2yrs. I've rily learnt a lot. God bless u all. I'm actually writing to encourage anyone that wants to do hsg(ajuwarhodes!) I kept postponing 4 abt 6months because of the pain stories I have heard. I finally gt a contact here on nairaland. Foremost on ogunlana rd. I truly had no pain. A little discomforf,slight cramps. Bt nothing serious. And thank God:my tubes re patent. Baby dust to us all

How much did you do it at foremost, ogunlana?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
$jessicafruity,
Welcome mama, wishing you the shortest and most fruitful stay.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Congrats 4realwoman, wish u a h&h 9 mnths accompanied with smooth delivery!
We truely appreciate all d preggy mums for their prayers n wishes, may God bless u all.
@Sarinma I cite u oooooooh, how's everything?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jessicafruity:
Good evening people,been a silent follower of this thread since 2 months ago,been TTC for 1 year n 6 month,i must confess you guys gat each other's back,a lovely family u have here,i just decided to register today,hope I am welcome in here

of cos dearie you are very much welcome to this wonderful efamily. This is the season of BFPs. may your stay here be short and fruitful.

#unlimitedBFP2015
#team 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
tatacherie:
May the God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace d bucket give u all ur miracle fruits.May he break protocols and do dat which no medical Dr can do in ur bodies.I pray for a mass porting to the Pregnancy thread for u all before 2015 runs out IJN Amen.let's continue trusting and being +VE.love u all kiss

Amen ooo... I don pack my bag, I'm porting soon, yes soon in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Our God is a miracle worker.
Congrats @4realwoman. May you carry to term in Jesus name. Amen. I'm next in line.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
legendsmother:

Na BFP sure pass o pls do aa Blood PT ooo ur symptoms looks very promising

I was able to hold myself till 2day to see if AF will show but it didn't...then I went fr Blood PT after HPT dis morning n yet still got a bfn. my symptoms are still on plus no af oo. Could it be I'm testing early or wat

Well I won't loose faith #Godmustsurelywin #20BFP2015
Baby dust to all
@ 4realwoman congrats sis, may u have a H&H bumping

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
@Ajuwarhodes;try and think more of the advantage above the pain u xpect. I kept postponing for 6months, until my hubby got annoyed. I told u,i finally did it earlier this month and afterwards I was like;y have I been running away Mine was almost painless. Jst a bit of discomfort. I can relate well with u,cos my pain threshold is zero. All is well. I salute o....all mothers of great children.

I will do it oooo,I will be using prims.shebi the hsg is to check my tubes n the rest? OK na.but does hsg increase fertility? I wish I will just get belleful after the hsg,but I guess its work doesn't include increasing in fertility,its only to check right? I go do am,I no kukuma get choice
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lynsunny:
@4realwoman where are you? Better come and deliver the message you have for us from God. How far with the bfp, hope confirmed finally? Abeg no waste time at all ooo.

@4realwoman I know it is bfp cos God showed me the revelation hahahaha hallelujah to Jehovah over do oooo. Congrats my sister. So happy for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
CravingChic:
@oluwashindara, my cycle mate, there is no problem. I will be keeping space for you at the ante natal class incase you come late. Fertility blessings sisters.
Gosh am getting excited already....can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dazzle86:

AMEN
amen n amen.baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

I will do it oooo,I will be using prims.shebi the hsg is to check my tubes n the rest? OK na.but does hsg increase fertility? I wish I will just get belleful after the hsg,but I guess its work doesn't include increasing in fertility,its only to check right? I go do am,I no kukuma get choice
my dear it does increase fertility cos my sis inlaw did n got preg,d fluid trigger O so der is a possiblity,but it didn't work for mi,body differs.gud luck n baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
mrsedeh:

I was able to hold myself till 2day to see if AF will show but it didn't...then I went fr Blood PT after HPT dis morning n yet still got a bfn. my symptoms are still on plus no af oo. Could it be I'm testing early or wat

Well I won't loose faith #Godmustsurelywin #20BFP2015
Baby dust to all
@ 4realwoman congrats sis, may u have a H&H bumping
legendsmother we r waiting ooo,cos God will definately win #teamjune2015#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amen O. Thanks.
nazablossom:
my dear ttc mums. How body. my prayer for you today is psalm 113:9 "He honours the childless wife in her home; He makes her Happy by giving her children. I am using my self and all the preggy mama's as a point of contact to connect you to your BFP. no matter What you have been diagnosed with by the doctors of this world,be it blocked tubes, cyst, fibroid, hormonal imbalance etc. I decree and declare you fruitful and let the rain of bfp rain on each and every one of you. amen. you are bblessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Babyadorable:
legendsmother we r waiting ooo,cos God will definately win #teamjune2015#

Sis, put mouth fr d matter nah. Fruitful mamas in d house, pls ur contributions are needed too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
@4realwoman, A big congratulations to you! I pray that the good Lord that started the good work in you will be faithful to complete it in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
@4realwoman. Congrat dear u shall carry to term in sha Allah
@ jassicafruity u re highly welcome.... Ur stay won't be long in sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
sanrima:
You will also be asked to come along with one pad and tissue which you may end up not using sef smiley.

Are u saying u didn't bleed after the procedure. I want to do hydrotubation finally to check the patency of my remaining tube!
@ajuwarhodes, no pain no gain! Let's look forward to it with hope in God! May he grant us quick relief after the procedure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jessicafruity:
Good evening people,been a silent follower of this thread since 2 months ago,been TTC for 1 year n 6 month,i must confess you guys gat each other's back,a lovely family u have here,i just decided to register today,hope I am welcome in here

Ya welcome! Wetin u bring come?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
@4realwoman congratulations. It is well with you. Tanx Preggy mamas and amen 2 ur prayers. Sistas who afraid of HSG, pls don't be. Sum mamas here said theirs weren't painful. Bodies differ. Urs mite not be painful. I can't tell u d relief I feel dat I've done it evn doe am still cramping and bleeding. While I was having pains dat day, I just kept crying 2 my children. I kept telling dem see wat mummy is going tru just 2 get u kids 2 com and make sure everytin is ready 4 dem. I kept telling dem 2 pity me and come. Call me crazy but I believe dey heard me. My twins Xavier and Xenia r on their way in Jesus name. God will give us double and triple 4 our troubles. Amen. I stumbled upon a shop where beautiful and cute OK baby clothes r sold. God knows my salary and even food stuff money and savings will finish there. grin

Team #unlimitedBFP2016

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Congrats 4realwoman may u carry to full term healthy babies, mothers una doo,i throway salute. Just want to sound off on the 2015bfp too! I claim it for myself and I have strong faith that almighty God will open our wombs. Legendsmother u gat me all cracked up here, Mummy Esther thank God u re back,that is just d devils way off stealing ones blessing especially when it's 'bout to happen.but surely d devil is a liar. I love u all sweeties. grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jessicafruity:
u r welcome in the Name of d LORD,shortest stay I pray you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
mrsedeh:

Sis, put mouth fr d matter nah. Fruitful mamas in d house, pls ur contributions are needed too
which mata b dat abeg,feed mi in ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
sabi mamas pls o, shud BD be put on hold during ttwait?

@all na learner I be o,,abeg make Una no laff me o.( I dey hide my face wit blanket now).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
4realwoman:
@ manoda and babyadorable as for the herbal drugs that is used are some fohow drugs, dim plus, serrapeptase, vitex, milk thistle and dandelion combo for liver cleanse, acv+bsm, guifeibao or herbal tempon and I cut down on sugary tins including rice and eat more of beans.
The fibroid is still there and I kw it will not affect my lo in Jesus name Amen
Cos my God is greater than the fibroid. I was even thinking of doing the ginger and alligator pepper therapy before God bless me.
Thank you Lord cos I will always praise your name forever and ever
@4raelwoman mk I tell u my tori n all d sabi mamas mk una respond ooo,TTC for 2yrs 10months nw,had 2MC,tuk in d 1st witout any help but lost it @ early stay,after ws placed on clomid whoch gave me fibriod of 2cm,hsg,hydrotubation,nothing,was tld during d hsg n hydrotubation dat my cervice is by d conner,did massage n tuk in lost it @abt 8wks in march,went for d massage again but didn't wrk again,trusting on God like neva b4,cos I kn he dat did d 1st 1 stress free is still God,@ d 2nd MC d fibriod ws nw 4cm doc said it may b due to d preg hormone but av nt done any scan since den again so tired.sori for d long tori any idea on wat to do nxt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Congrats @ 4realwoman this our God no dey sleep ooo
Am sooo excited for U.Glory be to God
Wishin U a stressfree nine months and safe delivery at nine mnths IJN amen
@ jessicafruity u r so Welcome I pray ur stay is short n fruitful
@ all Trust absolutely in God not in any treatment or medicine or herbs. In as much as We take dem let's remember say na God get power
When ur time reach make e be ordinary Water u dey drink sef u go take in with ease,cos na the time God Don appoint
See 4realWoman said na folic acid she just take,mew believe say na God time o,dat just coincided with the folic acid she Was taking
Fix ur eyes on God even as u take ur medications and treatment
Goodngt family

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jessicafruity:

My fruitful sis, u are very much welcome and may ur stay be vry fruitful and short. Pls feel vry free bt Dnt relax here too much cuz u are porting to the preggy thread b4 d year runs out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
laralabelle:

Well...I got the first packet of gynapharm from a guy( I got the guys number after calling a number on there website). B4 I got it I had to register as a member so I can get it cheaper cos the price as a non member is 8k plus while that of a member is 6k plus. Well after getting one wc wl last for 4 days, the guy I met with said I have to take 3 whole packs and so he gave me there office address which I went to at Adeniyi Jones Ikeja. I met a lady there and she also advise I use 3 whole packs and Reishi which she sd is good for infection and infertility she also advice I get anoda one ( can't remember d name)for serious infection Bt I ddnt cos of moni. So I got 3 packs of gynapharm and Reishi ( which is 5k plus as a member) I also ordered serrapeptase (my own choice oo) from jumia and used them all together. Well...if u r interested, u can go to der office at Adeniyi Jones. the lady will explain to u better. Take care

Thanks dear but am in Benin o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
mrsedeh:
Greetings fruitful mamas in d houz.
I took clomid 50mg frm CD5-9 as prescribed by my doc and its 11DPO 2day and I've been having some symptoms fr 1wk now...did HPT 4days back and got BFN. I'm confused whether d symptoms are as a result of d clomid or dat God has remembered me?
SYMPTOMS:
-Tender breasts
-Fatigue
-Bloated stomach
-AF like cramping
- White/milky CM.
-Gassy
-Waves of nausea
-increased appetite
-Lower back pain
- frequent urination
Plz mamas, has anyone of u had these symptoms while on clomid?
I honestly pray AF no go show its ugly self in 3days tym
Fertility dust to all of us
@ Babyadorable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
CravingChic:
Happy wedding anniversary Mum2bsoon!! You shall celebrate the next with your child in Jesus name,amen! @4realwoman, I am so happy for you. Thank God for this october gift to us all on TTC Nairaland and most esp to u, may you have a healthy pregnancy and successful delivery! Cheers!! @janix, u can contact 08033205456 for Kedi's gynapharm!

Thanks dear
Baby dust to U
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Joyfulmoda:
@ ajuwarhodes, I did my hsg at Prisms late last year and d experience is basically as it has been said here, I did not feel pain nor did I have any cramps after d procedure

it was very short,say abt 15-20mins, it was done by d MD (Dr kuti) himself. I paid 30k and I was given some pills and a pad after d procedure

it was such a relief as I had died a thousand times thinking it wld be very painful......u may give dem a try.

baby dust

#20BFP2015

Thanks sis,to prims I go!!!u babes are the best jooo,thanks for the plenty encouragement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
@jamesbridget13 I will not take any drugs for now till I talk to my doctor. I want you to kw that if God can do it for me, he can also do it for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.