Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5462431 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
@legendsmother,

Iya bomboy, oya its a do biko come back, yes you are busy with exams but still peep in small, we miss you and all the sense of humour, laughter and answers to questions you give this thread. Pleassssssse smiley

@mamakendra, mumjk, stephyberry and all my PH mamas, I dey hail oh.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
iomoge2:

Please where did you buy it from
@imoge and don't know what you are referring to, is it the letrozole?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy sunday to my lovelies.
Welcome all the newbies and may your stay be short and fruitfull.
Congratulations to all the prego mamas.
Awaiting mamas, God is still God and his words concerning us must surely come to pass very soon.
May God shower each and everyone of us here with the gift of children as we are entering this new year,We all will testify by january in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy Sunday fruitfull mummies in d awuz @Miraclebaby, I say a big Amen nd claim it oooo. But am nt pregnant cos ve seen my pee 4 dis month. @udomama congrat may u carry to term IJN. May we all testify too* Team2016 FertilityBlessing to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congrats udoomama and mompurity2!! Happy bumping,may it b a smooth ride. Am next in line inshaAllah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mompurity2 congrats dear! Stress-free 9mnths is what I wish u + a wonderful birthday celebration.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
@mompurity2 he is a miracle working God... Congratulations I tap into your faith more bfp to come #team2016 #iyaibeji2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
@Mompurity2 congrat, God is indeed a faithful God He never slips nor slumper. Na turn by turn so mak we all keep our fingers crossed because our own testimony is near. Team2016! Babydust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
@mompurity, congratulations to you mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congratulations udomama and mumpurity2..sticky baby dust to us all o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
@mompurity2, congratulations! Happy bumping. Wishing you a stress free 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congratulations @ Udoomama and MumPurity2 on ur bfp, our God is indeed faithful. Wishing u a happy n healthy pregnancy, hoping to join u soon.

@ Sanrima I dey oh, still trusting God. Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
@Mompurity2, Congratulations, may u carry to term and deliver successfully in'sha'Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wow...... Jehovah Jireh has done it again.. @mompurity2 so so happy for you.,, the same God dat did it for u will surely do for us. Congrats dear, wish u a stressfree pregg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Will remove d thing inserted into my vjayjay tonight by d ijaw woman .... But unfortunately i ve to travel tomorrow so i will pause my treatment till am back on 27th or 28th
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
iomoge2:

That Chinese ballerina tea. Green pack
Contains Senna

Tnx dear. I ll look for it. I need to purge my system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
My sisters i'm overwhelmed by God's goodness to my family. Even I can't thank him enuf. Thank you father for this is the best birthday gift I have ever received. My hrt is full of ur praises.

Almighty father to u oooo, be all the glory and adoration forever more.

What I did differently; spiritual things: I engaged with all my hrt in the mid-night prayers we organized here. I also partook in shiloh 2015 made a baby bump with my baby's coverall and wore throughout the programme (this was the same thing I did in 2012 with an engagement ring and few days later DH proposed wink). DH and I have been having our morning devotion together sometimes he lays his hand on my tommy and prophesies. We've been living a thankful and happy life.

Physical thing I did: I got some yem-kem products for I and dh. Then also made a garlic and moringa seed drink which I took for some days to detox. DH and I have been on fruits daily. I also used clean point tampon which I bought frm mumihaja and used the wondfo PT strip to test early dis mrng. Mehn I cudnt sleep when I saw the 2 lines ooooo... had to look for a lab to do a BPT for
confirmation.

NB: DH did a fluid test on monday that says his count is 15m and he has staph.
Na only God do this one ooooooo.

Thanks to all those who celebrated with me. This year shall not end without u all receiving ur bfp's. We are all team #2016 mama's.

#confessionbringsconception#the sperm must magnet egg.

Sorry for my lengthy post.

Sprinkling swt fragrance of fertile, sticky baby dusts on all of us.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congrats mumpurity2, wishing u a healthy nd happy 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khloeee: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
mompurity2:
My sisters i'm overwhelmed by God's goodness to my family. Even I can't thank him enuf. Thank you father for this is the best birthday gift I have ever received. My hrt is full of ur praises.

What I did differently; spiritual things: I engaged with all my hrt in the mid-night prayers we organized here. I also partook in shiloh 2015 made a baby bump with my baby's coverall and wore throughout the programme (this was the same thing I did in 2012 with an engagement ring and few days later DH proposed wink). DH and I have been having our morning devotion together sometimes he lays his hand on my tommy and prophesies. We've been living a thankful and happy life.

Physical thing I did: I got some yem-kem products for I and dh. Then also made a garlic and moringa seed drink which I took for some days to detox. DH and I have been on fruits daily. I also used clean point tampon which I bought frm mumihaja and used the wondfo PT strip to test early dis mrng. Mehn I cudnt sleep when I saw the 2 lines ooooo... had to look for a lab to do a BPT for
confirmation.

Thanks to all those who celebrated with me. This year shall not end without u all receiving ur bfp's. We are all team #2016 mama's.

lovely testimony ......

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congrats Udoomama and mompurity2, may your joy be full and complete .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congratulations mumpurity kisshappy for u dear.dis kind of good news wil not ceased frm anyone of us.Amin.
More BFP wud soon pop in wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
@mompurity2 congratulations darling sis.... May this testimony remain permanent ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
mompurity2:

confirmation.

i am dancing and thanking God for u,a big congrats,it is only God that can do this,yes oh #confessionbringsconception#indeed..
I know i am next in line for my BFP,this is just the beginning there will be more positive rains..all ttc maamas are portin to the preggo thread in 2016..wish u H&H bumping,don't worry u hear,we are joining u soonest..
#confessionbringsconception#
#feelingpositive#
#nameitandclaimit#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congratulations mompurity2, may God perfect all he has started.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
I need cleanpoint tampoon,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
@udoomama & mompurity2 your testimonies shall be permanent in Jesus name. Amen. Glad to know I'm not the only one that hasn't seen EWCM.

May God sweep this thread with countless bfps before the end of this year. I'm next in line #2016mama grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
kiss Congrats Udoomama and Mompurity2 may ur joy and happiness be permanent in Jesus name. I tap into dis anointing cos am next in line. #confessionbringsconception#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Congrats Udoomama & Mompurity2 May you all carry to term in Jesus name. Amen.
#team2016
It is my time.
It is my Season
It's time to smile again..
Fertility blessings all....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
@udoomama congratulations may ur joy know no bounds God bless u nd LO

@mompurity God is not asleep it is well congratulations God bless u nd LO

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Janix2:
Pls house anyone with the idea on how I can get cleanpoint herbal tampoon.I need it mamas

PM me if you are in lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Haaaaaa!!!! Mompurity......God don win again oooooo.... congratulations dear sister. I rejoice with u and I tap into this miracle. Happy bumping!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: YModulosGodSon and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.