Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455663 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Chyvia:
Good morning fruitful mamas please anyone knows where i can buy Ruzu herbal bitters.
Depends on your location.
I got at Ikeja.
You can check Facebook or Google and do pay on delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
@udomama congrat and happy bumping@mompurity from glory to glory dts our new name and we must surely get there congrat dear wish u the safest carriage ijn.@hafsat 24 congrat darling welcome to motherhood,he will grow in strength and wisdom,he will grow to make u his parents proud.i go born daughter for him as wife come 2016 grin ijn@ all compliment of the season lets keep holding unto God at the due time he will do it

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Peddylove:

I joined this thread because I read Udoomama's testimony on the preggy thread and was touched.

I got married August 8, 2015 on 22nd of the same month I took in and still bumping by God's grace.

And so I decree into the lives of everyone here, u shall change status from TTC to bumping mamas, 2016 will not pass u by without our bundle(s) of joy and when it comes, u shall carry to terms and deliver like the Hebrew women. I'm expecting as many that believe to port to the preggy thread to share your testimonies in d shortest possible time. So shall it be IJN

A big Ameeen!thank u for the prayer,u will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.I say "Amen"again and again,i trust and believe that by this time next year,i will be testifying with my Lo's in my hands...
#confessionbringsconception#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Peddylove:

I joined this thread because I read Udoomama's testimony on the preggy thread and was touched.

I got married August 8, 2015 on 22nd of the same month I took in and still bumping by God's grace.

And so I decree into the lives of everyone here, u shall change status from TTC to bumping mamas, 2016 will not pass u by without our bundle(s) of joy and when it comes, u shall carry to terms and deliver like the Hebrew women. I'm expecting as many that believe to port to the preggy thread to share your testimonies in d shortest possible time. So shall it be IJN

A big Ameeen!thank u for the prayer,u will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.I say "Amen"again and again,i trust and believe that by this time next year,i will be testifying with my Lo's in my hands...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
@ Peddylove, I believe o. I shall port to pregnancy thread in d shortest possible time. Thank u. May God carry u through and make u deliver safely

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Serefunmee:
@Pweetiebabe. That is d kinda amebo I love to hear.

How is is with you? All shall end in praise for u and for everybody on ds thread
My sister am good ooo, I was xoxo Happy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
@Peddylove i sha port to pregnancy trend 2016 ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sammiejo: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
So I got a like on one of my earlier posts on this thread. Opened the thread to see it's become very long.

I want to encourage all TTCs. God will do it for you. By His mercies you will surely conceive and carry to term according to the season of life.
We will hear the cries of the babies and experience the joys and happiness of the parents.

Don't be discouraged. Rejoice with those who have their children now, babysit in joy, sow seeds (this Christmas season visit orphanages and show love), seek medical help where necessary, but most importantly hold on to God in prayer and wait for His time.

GOD IS STILL EVER FAITHFUL!

God bless you all.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello fruitfull mamas.

Congrats to all the new belleful mamas. One by one God will cause everyone to laugh! Its just a matter of time, hold on, keeping trusting and believing Him.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good evening every one,sure we all are doing good.
@all the prego mamas H and H nine months is my prayer to you.
@peddylove big AMEN to dat prayer
@udoka2 so shall it be.
@all it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thank you Noluvlost.

Udoka2 i dey greet you and congrats on your 2nd missionary journey.
How is nani, i know that he is now a big boy. i tap into your Bfp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nennynj(f): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
tsquaure:
God is great. Mom purity and udomama. Congratulations .u will both carry to full term with ease. Faithful is he that has done it. Faithful he is to complete it. Praise God. @all this Dec will be one to remember . The floodgates of big fat positives have opened o. I receive mine in Jesus name. Team unlimited supernatural delivery 2016
Amen to that...i just saw my last AF. I ll announce to u my new year package which is BFP. Congrats to preggy in d house.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks to everyone that prayed for me and wished me well. I pray for the same blessings for each and everyone on here. Come 2016 the thread will be scanty and preggy thread bubbling with all of us in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Peddylove:

amen n amen to ur prayer. God is still n will bless us all wit BFP.tnks 4 ur prayer

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Amen to ur prayers @peddylov
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2015
@udoomama and momourity2 congrats. May God see you through and beyond 9mths. @Udoka2 welcome back and congrats on your 2nd journey. Nani must be a big boy now. When I read your post on 2nd mission, and that of @Arlington, udoomama crossed my mind, I thank God it came to pass. @Udoomama, pls do the needful this time around, don't wait before starting antenatal and talk to your doctor about serious monitoring. God will do the rest. @BlessedDiva long time.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:39am On Dec 16, 2015
u are the Lord,that is ur name,
that is ur name,
u will never share ur glory with anyone,
u will never share ur glory with anybody,
almighty God that is ur name..

Angels are singing,
u are worthy oh Lord,
u are worthy,
u are worthy oh Lord..

u are worthy,worthy,
u are worthy,worthy,
u are worthy worthy,mighty God,
u are worthy,worthy,
u are worthy worthy,elshaddai..

Father in the mighty name of Jesus,
Jehovah nissi,Jehovah shammah,Jehovah elohim,Jehovah adonai,the ancient of days,the Lord our healer,the Lord our protector,the mighty one in battle,we give u all glory,honour and adoration..
we thank u Lord,for where we have been,
thank u for where u are taking us,
thank u for what u are doing,
we say be thou exalted on high,most holy king..
father,we ask for ur mercy,Lord,we pray,that every sin that we have committed against u that would make our prayer an abomination to ur sight,Lord,forgive us in the mighty name of Jesus..
father,thank u for all on this thread,
thank u for the pregnant ones,
thank u for those on 2ww that u will give BFP,
thank u for safe delivery of our sisters on the preggy thread,
thank u for those still waddling,
Father,i pray that in this season of the celebration of the birth of Jesus,may they all that is settled for december,deliver like Hebrew women in the mighty name of Jesus..
Our Lord and our God,
we have no God beside thee,
father,we pray that u grant us supernatural conception,
help us oh Lord,our help comes from u oh Lord,the God of heaven and earth,hear our cries and our prayers,
father,we know delay is not denial,
u made us to know that u are the God of all flesh,nothing is impossible with u,
father,wipe away our secret tears,take away this reproach from lives,make us father's and mother's of wonderful children..in the mighty name of Jesus..
we pray as this year is rolling away,let there be more testimonies of BFP,
we pray as we enter 2016,let us begin with joy and testimonies of BFP's in the name of Jesus..
we decree good health on our bodies,
we decree good health on our spouses,
we decree that every hospital tests and report will favour us,
we decree total restoration to our wombs and Dh S.F..
we speak to our wombs this morning,hear the word of God,there is none called barren in the land,so carry babies in the name of Jesus..
the word of God said,whatsover the Lord has not planted shall be uprooted,fibroids,scarred tubes,low SFA and motility,whatsover name it is called that has not been planted in our bodies by God be uprooted by fire in the mighty name of Jesus..
we declare 2016 our year of supernatural conception and childbirth,,
indeed we would give birth to our Isaac in the name of Jesus...
thank u Lord,for answers to prayers,
we seal our prayer points with the blood of Jesus,
we take authority over every evil power monitoring our ttc progress in the mighty name of Jesus..
thank u Lord,for we would indeed testify..
for in Jesus holy name we have prayed...Amen...

#conceptionbringsconfession#
#feelingpositive#
#supernaturalconception&childbirth#

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2015
mompurity2:
Thanks to everyone that prayed for me and wished me well. I pray for the same blessings for each and everyone on here. Come 2016 the thread will be scanty and preggy thread bubbling with all of us in Jesus name.

Meanwhile, I have 1pack of guifie bao, 2packs of clean point tampon and uterus healing tampon, 3instead soft cups and 2 OPKs to give away. I'm in PH. Tnx.

Mompurity,pls, I need it o,i need any of guifebao or cleanpoint tampoon,am based in benin,thanks in advance,i will pay for cost of transportation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Janix2:

Mompurity,pls, I need it o,i need any of guifebao or cleanpoint tampoon,am based in benin,thanks in advance,i will pay for cost of transportation.
janix, so sorry dear. I'm already in contact with the first person that PM'd me. I'm so sorry kiss. May God reward our efforts soon. Sprinkling swt fragrance of fertile sticky baby dusts on us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2015
God bless you all About to Conceive Mom's, please save a soul. Any suggestion on the natural way to shrink fibroid. just did scan today and they saw 2 fibroid with the biggest been 4cm.

Please I need words of encouragement to go about this now. I total believe the report of the Lord. Fibroid can't be in my body that is the temple of God. light and darkness can't stay together.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
@perculiar....it is well with our souls.
Just type alligator and ginger method in search bar and it will come out.i mean how to shrink d fibroid...most importantly complain about it to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mamas pls who knw where I can get cleanpoint tampoons,am based in benin
@ perculiar go tru previous pages a lot as been discussed abt fibroid reduction,also u can try castor oil packs,use cleanpoint tampoon or guifebao
@ all keep hope alive
#I'llbeamotherin2016#my year of rest grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Perculiar:
God bless you all About to Conceive Mom's, please save a soul. Any suggestion on the natural way to shrink fibroid. just did scan today and they saw 2 fibroid with the biggest been 4cm.

Please I need words of encouragement to go about this now. I total believe the report of the Lord. Fibroid can't be in my body that is the temple of God. light and darkness can't stay together.

You can try apple cider vinegar, blackstrap molasses and Guifeibao or clean pot tampon. You can also try alligator pepper and ginger.i will advice u cut down on sugar,carbohydrates, fat,red meat,milk etc, take lots of vegetables, fruits, lot of water and exercise if u can, beans, whole wheat meal and also take it to God in prayers and you will come out victorious. NOTHING is to BIG for GOD to handle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Janix2:
Mamas pls who knw where I can get cleanpoint tampoons,am based in benin
@ perculiar go tru previous pages a lot as been discussed abt fibroid reduction,also u can try castor oil packs,use cleanpoint tampoon or guifebao
@ all keep hope alive
#I'llbeamotherin2016#my year of rest grin
I don't know about clean point,but,i know where u can get guifei bao in Benin city..but,i must warn u in advance,wen u get there,them go ask u questions and u will end up leaving there with more than guifei bao!
@peculiar,it is well,don't stress urself about it,just try and follow what d maamas have said and have it in mind that with God nothing is impossible,a lot of women have gotten pregnant with the so called fibroid,be of good cheer,wen God created u,he made u perfect,so this whatever it is called cannot stay in ur womb.
#feelingpositive#
#supernaturalconception&childbirth2016#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
@janix2 kindly pm me cos I just received the clean pot tampon from post office close to me that I ordered from Aliexpress now grin,

I also ordered vitex and dandelion combo from amazon through mallforafrica.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
@mrsfrank I pm'd you, no response yet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
@mumihaja you are sighted, come make I see you in camera. wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
@udoomama, congrats on the conception of your triplets, May you carry to term IJN.
@ mompurity, congrats, May the Lord see you through this journey..
I wish you both a h&h 9 months

Lol @mummyejire.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
pweetymii:

I don't know about clean point,but,i know where u can get guifei bao in Benin city..but,i must warn u in advance,wen u get there,them go ask u questions and u will end up leaving there with more than guifei bao!
@peculiar,it is well,don't stress urself about it,just try and follow what d maamas have said and have it in mind that with God nothing is impossible,a lot of women have gotten pregnant with the so called fibroid,be of good cheer,wen God created u,he made u perfect,so this whatever it is called cannot stay in ur womb.
#feelingpositive#
#supernaturalconception&childbirth2016#

@ pwetttymi where is the place in benin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
4realwoman:
@janix2 kindly pm me cos I just received the clean pot tampon from post office close to me that I ordered from Aliexpress now grin,

I also ordered vitex and dandelion combo from amazon through mallforafrica.

Ma'am how do I pm u,cos I Tried to pm some mamas didn't get reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mumihaija I sight u,continue bumping,stressfree preggi I pray
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Leolexy1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.