Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455162 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by REJOICE01: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Loisemm:
That your doc is wicked or just plain ignorant. Omg. Clomid for 5 cycles with fibroid present already! What was he expecting? My heart went out to you. Its like you had not joined us when you accepted that prescription. It is well with you @Rejoice01 .
May God surprise you with unexpected bfp.

Hmmmm, my sister u sef see me. Wetin dis ttc don show me no be small. At first, immediately after my wedding,it was cyst I had and God so good that shrunk and disappeared. It was wen d cyst cleared that I started the clomid cycles. There was no fibroid wen I started according to scan. I think it was during that 5 cycles of clomid I got the fibroid. My God is bigger than fibroid, bulky uterus and whatever. I believe in the wondrous works of God almighty and He will perform it in our lives sooner than we expect. I say a big Amen to your prayers ma. Its our turn to announce our BFPs in Jesus name, Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kasany(f): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
good evening house in just found this thread and I feel blessed. Plz I have been ttc for 6 months now but.... plz where can I start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=RipVanWink
pls what is d meaning of pus cell Bact(++) and epithe(+++)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
joyousf:
Thank you my sister. pls how can I get ovaboost? I've asked around here in ado but no pharmacy seems to have. I don't know if it's possible for u to help me get. where are you based pls?

then what's the dosage for d ovaboost n pregnacare?

pls ma, the fertile aid product, what's is that the exact name? because I saw a post where someone was mentioning m2tone again. are they thesame?

The name of the company is fairhaven.fairhaven products are fertile aid for men n women ,ovaboost for women,motility boost n count boost for men, inositol e.t.c. i don't know much about m2tone. Tell someone in lagos to get for u. Because of dollar hike it's around 14k in ph before dollar crises it was 8k or 9k. i am based in ph.

A bottle of ovaboost will last for a month taking 4 tablets daily and a packet of pregnacare will last for a month taking a tablet daily.Use Nairaland search engine n type PCOS. Read about others n their success stories n how they succeeded. Take note of their therapy. Remember it's just a phase. Others have succeeded.

Ttc is more spiritual. Commit everything to God n trust in him.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
kasany:
good evening house in just found this thread and I feel blessed. Plz I have been ttc for 6 months now but.... plz where can I start.

welcome,
its best to read back as much as you can, many newbies dont do this..n keep on asking questions already treated.
ur hubby doing a semen analysis is among the first items, other mamas wud chip in, though its best to read back

@priscaever, pus cells usually signify infection in sfa, the ++ connotes the degree or intensity of the organism, so the more the + the more intene abi concentrated

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good evening mamas,how bumping?
@Rejoice01 welcome ma and may your stay here be short and fruitful. TTC is emotionally draining but God is all powerful. My concern is that fibroid especially the size.You need to tackle that first,many sabi mamas here have won this naturally . I would suggest you stick to just Pregnacare conception,its a whole food pack for ttc and won't feed the fibroid .
You also need to detoxify your system .You can try Ruzu,pls endure the butter taste and repeat it back to back for like 2 to 3 cycles or so.Mamas who have experience here will shed more light.
Pls resist the urge to take all the drugs or combinations you read here unless it directly affects your diagnosis.
Lots of baby dust your way.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Its seems every1 is missing their periods nowadaiz, i pray all this missed periods leads to bfp IJN.
Mama laavivaril, if its is not a drug used dat is causing this, i will implore you to wait a few more days before testing again because it might b dat ur hcg level is not high yet, u can also go for a blood test, hoping its wot we r praying for by God's grace
As i dey now, if i miss period peren!, i no go worry ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mama loisemm, nawa for dat ur husband's ex ooo, thank God for d reply ur husband gave her, yeye ppl dat will not mind dia biznex

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
MineMK:

I would advise you follow your heart. If you feel you want to wait a little more to confirm...why not! Pause the Primolut...May be by March midmonth you can go for another blood test. By then if actually it happened... you will be 3 month preggy and you can be sure about all the tests this time. Sometimes all these symptoms are your thoughts/senses which i pray it comes to manifestation. Its well with you. It shall end in praise.

kk tanx I ll wait til d mid month. seriously I dnt give myself to tinking much abt it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kasany(f): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=RipVanWink post=54183806]

welcome,
its best to read back as much as you can, many newbies dont do this..n keep on asking questions already treated.
ur hubby doing a semen analysis is among the first items, other mamas wud chip in, though its best to read
thanks I would do that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Loisemm:
Curvilicious , I have no experience about recurring ringworm.

Mztubsy I know that feeling. Sometimes I feel like going into peeping mode or taking a break totally from TTC. I do it once in a while too. But I pray God gives me strength to come in and even if it's only prayers, I pray and go. Ayeyimaame 's style has encouraged me. This Ghana mama used to come in to mostly pray and post short sermons/prayer points from her pastor to encourage mamas. Sometimes, she will congratulate or chip in what she knows to solve an issue. But we knew her for prayers. Some of us started calling her assistant prayo. She got her bfp in less than 6 months. I pray God shows us the same mercy as we call on Him regularly.

BELLOQ it is well. That's one of the reasons I fear invasive tests. I imagine a man putting his hand or an instrument into my vjay looking for what I don't know and I just pray to God to answer me speedily so I won't need such. Na checking cervix in pregnancy I prefer.

flawlesskayc welcome dear. We are always advised to treat infection with our partners to prevent back n forth re-infection. Ur case may be different sha. U can start with pregnacare conception vitamins. And plenty of good nutrition and well timed love - making (esp during your ovulation days). You can use OPKs or checking your cervical mucus etc to confirm ovulation.

Modified - Ayeyimaame got her bfp within 3 months after almost two years of waiting. Mama, how bumping? Take care. You are an inspiration.

My dear thank you so much for checking up on me. Baby and I are doing so well. I will post a pix when the baby finally gets here. I haven't been peeping lately as the bump and work combo is getting tougher but my sisters God has been super faithful. I keep all of you in prayers as I keep telling Papa God to give everyone looking to him the opportunity to enjoy this amazing experience.

May the good Lord come through for all you waiting mama's in this lent season IJN.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2017
*LIVING WORD DEVOTIONAL*
March 2

*THE POWER TO BE A WITNESS*

_But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth._ *Acts 1:8*

I once heard a story about a Christian living in the first-century Rome who was about to be fed to a lion. He quickly whispered something in the lion's ear, and the lion bolted away in terror. When a guard was sent to find out what happened, he came back with this report: "The Christian told the lion, 'After you have your meal, you will be asked to stand up and say a few words.' "
   The number-one fear on almost everyone's list is speaking publicly. Of course, this also carries over to telling others about Jesus. But the Holy Spirit can bring a dimension of power and boldness into our lives that we haven't had perviously, and a new courage to speak up for Jesus Christ.
   The first-century believers certainly needed that power. Any honest reading of the New Testament quickly reveals that those whom Jesus called were ordinary men and women. But when the Holy Spirit came upon them, they were empowered, and they transformed their world.
   The first-century believers didn't have TV, radio, or the Internet. But they had the greatest power of all. And in a relatively short period of time, a handful of believers turned their world upside down. The same power that energized the first-century believers is available to us today.

_*Prayer:* Lord, empower me with the Holy Spirit to tell others about You with power._

*Scriptural Reading:* Acts 1:1-8

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2017
@priscaever, pus cells usually signify infection in sfa, the ++ connotes the degree or intensity of the organism, so the more the + the more intene abi concentrated[/quote]

waoo! Thank you. dh sp.rm analysis usually come with sensitivity tests and yielded growth. This time there was no sensitivity on d result and they wrote that it did not yield and growth so I was happy but now it means there is still infection. God help us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
lavivaavril:
My sisters good evening. This thread is getting silent oo mummykyrti,orney,curvilicious and other lovely mamas come out oo.

I don't know what's happening. My cycles are usually btw 26-28 days and today is cd 31. No af, no sign of af. What's baffling me is that I've been doing hpt since cd 27 and till now, it's BFN. My job is too hectic that I don't have the time to go for blood pt but I'm so nervous!!! I can't even go to the hospital this weekend cos I have work related meetings all through!

Abeg na only me waka come? Praying to God with my whole heart that this is my bfp because I've never in my life had a cycle getting to cd 31.
My best friend in uni then that got married six months after me just put to bed,I'm just so nervous and praying that this is it.

Pls is it normal for strip test to still be BFN if I've conceived?

I understand the tension ,try to wait for a complete week then go for a blood test or use a hpt. Fingers crossed for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iGaz: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Please avoid Ovaboost or any supplement that stimulates the ovaries if you have PCOS or cyst. It may do you more harm than good. Stick to Metformin and Letrazole. Then choose btw Fertilaid, Pregnacare or good substitute.

wonyi:

If u have the money go for fertile aid + ovaboost + inositol . Otherwise replace fertile aid with pregnacare. It will balance your hormones.

Or ovaboost and metformin (depends on weight 1500mg should be ok) and pregnacare.

Within 3 months u should get result by the grace of God. Ur hormones will respond N u will ovulate. Eat clean. Avoid sugary food and fruits. replace yam with plantain. Replace garri with plantain flour.

watch what you eat otherwise metformin won't work. Avoid sugary drinks like coke ,malt etc

eat more vegetables

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2017
mirob:
Good morning all a nd happy new month, we are all marching into our testimony. Pls for someone that have not gone for any test concerning TTC, what test can you recommend for a start. Thanks fruitful mothers.
Pelvic scan which can be done on any day of your cycle; to check for fibroids, cysts, and to know the state of your uterus
Hormonal Assay (Day 3 and Day 21)
The day 3 is done on the third day of your cycle and is done to check FSH, LH, and Prolactin levels.
Day 21 is done to check your progesterone level.
HSG; usually done on day 10 to check the patency of your tubes.
SFA for dh to know how healthy his swimmers are

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Dear Fruitful mamas and papas, let's be encouraged today.
God has us all in the Palm of His Hand...we are not forgotten.
Very soon, sooner than we know HE will see us through and give us victory over TTC and other challenges. I want to seize
this opportunity to invite everyone to the March Special Holy Ghost Service @ The Redemption Camp, starting from tonight
with the Holy Communion service. However, if you are unable to go physically to the campground please watch it online on
YouTube or follow the live broadcast on Facebook or other social media platforms. Furthermore you can watch the broadcast
on DSTV 349 or Startimes 494...Tomorrow night is going to be very powerful..it is the day we've all been waiting for our God
to release our pleasant surprises to us all...don't miss it, please stay connected. You can even fast tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2017
afagha:

a mighty amen to thus 2017 prayer o! cos I don't even know again. Aunt flo just showed up yesterday. Make God pick up my call o!
abi o, my aunt flow never show yet...@lavivaavril I pray its bfp 4 u ooooo, if u have lunch break you can use it, did u take any drug this cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2017
As we mark the beginning of Lent. As we observe this 40 day fast and wait upon the Lord in prayer, may your life be filled with undeniable testimonies that defies human logic. Let this Lent period bring the turn around in your life that you so much desire. I will see you at the TOP where you belong.

Blessed, beautiful day...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2017
thanks sis

wonyi:

The name of the company is fairhaven.fairhaven products are fertile aid for men n women ,ovaboost for women,motility boost n count boost for men, inositol e.t.c. i don't know much about m2tone. Tell someone in lagos to get for u. Because of dollar hike it's around 14k in ph before dollar crises it was 8k or 9k. i am based in ph.

A bottle of ovaboost will last for a month taking 4 tablets daily and a packet of pregnacare will last for a month taking a tablet daily.Use Nairaland search engine n type PCOS. Read about others n their success stories n how they succeeded. Take note of their therapy. Remember it's just a phase. Others have succeeded.

Ttc is more spiritual. Commit everything to God n trust in him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2017
thanks.

Just a quick question? Does ovaboost stimulate the ovaries? I thought it only helped with egg quality. Then letrozole, isn't it the one that stimulates the ovaries like clomid? I'm just asking n willing to learn o pls.

iGaz:
Please avoid Ovaboost or any supplement that stimulates the ovaries if you have PCOS or cyst. It may do you more harm than good. Stick to Metformin and Letrazole. Then choose btw Fertilaid, Pregnacare or good substitute.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks @fpeter am watching the 75hrs praise live on dove TV, remaining less than 4hrs. Praying the light remains stable from today to Saturday. Am in for the special Holyghost service. God will do what no man can do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
L.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Good morning fruitful mamas and papas in the house pls this is the result of my hormonal assay test
cd3
FSH 5.2miu/ml (3.0-12.0miu/ml)
LH 3.0 miu/ml (0.5-10.5 miu/ml)

cd21
progesterone 18ng/ml (2.0-25.0ng/ml)
estrogen 60pg/ml(9.0-175.0pg/ml)

prolactin 76ng/ml (6-15ng/ml)

pls help me to interpret the result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2017
@Gloriaakin24 your result is okay except the prolactin that is obviously elevated. Do you have leaking boobs? Your doc can give drugs to bring it down and you can try the ewedu therapy. Most importantly pray God can do all things. Thank God you know the problem so you can pray and treat specifically. Remain blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2017
lavivaavril:
Good morning mamas

Happy Thursday! @Elixir123 @orney and @mummykyrti thanks my sisters. Will heed your advices too.

Mummykyrti I took letrozole this cycle. That's the only different drug I took. Others like pregnacare and vitb6, I've been taking them for months. Been on pregnacare since sept last year.
Baby dust to you guys too kiss
how much did u buy ur letrozole, saw it around here 4 #1500 for a card of 10 at about jan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
Thanks @fpeter am watching the 75hrs praise live on dove TV, remaining less than 4hrs. Praying the light remains stable from today to Saturday. Am in for the special Holyghost service. God will do what no man can do!

Good one babes, please buy fuel...that Holy Ghost service is for us. I feel it already in my spirit...it's our time and season for pleasant surprises.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Covenant mothers. Welcome tp your month of possessing ypur possession!We would all hear good news this month in Jesus name.
Please i need a clarification oh. Remember i was trying to bring back AF. My Gynae had placed me on medication (progesterone and later palodel) for 3month and nothing was happening. My last visit to Him he told me to go to parlodel again but my people i was sincerely tired until i threw it here on this platform and some people suggested Primolut-n. Which i took and AF came. Now i was with my doctor today with my file infront of him he was still asking me foolish questions (story for another day) so i told him my story over again.The medication he had prescribed etc and i told him i used Primolut and AF came. He got angry and said why did i used it? Etc. I told him he (doctor) told me all the medication u prescribed in the past was for AF to come so we can do Hormonal profile test... And so that wasnt working for me and i used primolute and AF came.....He spoke all the grammars and i just got confused cos this was a man that told me in one of our conversations that Primolut-n is also a type of progesterone.
My feelings is did he get angry because i achieved result on my own?
This man said i shouldnt do any hormonal profile this month cos the result wont be accurate #sigh#
That i should wait till next cycle if AF show naturally then i should come back for the Hormonal profile.

Please touch light my matter blessed people. No retreat ...no surrender...I will testify so also you. @mummykyrti @fruitfulray @pweetymii @loisemm @mummyjj @RipVanWink @iamhistreasure @fpeter and all every ready to help sabi mama. You will not labour in vain in Jesus mighty name. Waiting to read from you all. Baby dust!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
good morning fruitful mothers.I'm kinda emotional this morning. was reading BS on preggy thread and I almost burst out crying.Had to control myself cos I'm at work. I just know that God is on the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
lavivaavril:
My sisters good evening. This thread is getting silent curvilicious and other lovely mamas come out oo.

Pls is it normal for strip test to still be BFN if I've conceived?

Congrats in advance dearie dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good afternoon mamas in the house,sure everybody is doing great.Congratulations to the bellefull mamas @ those still in waiting room God of hanna, Elizerbet and And Serah will surely visit us soon.@the newbies you are wellcome and may your stay be short and fruitful.
I went mia since last two years from visiting this forum, i just decided to take a break and take it easy with myself on this ttc issue.

Please mamas in portharcout can someone help me with hospitals here that someone can go for iui or ivf that have a high rate of success and at a cheaper rate.
Please dont read and pass.God blessings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.