Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,641 members, 7,914,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5495204 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
MineMK:

Thank you ohhh. Seriously thinking of doing that. U have any u cab recommend? Mainland preferrably and Yes I am in Lagos.
Thank you. Fertility Blessing 2u
Email me make I see
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kasany(f): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=curvilicious post=54201376]
Hehe abegi what are doing ttc? You still dey honi+moon joor
Anyhow sha first thing to do is to see a gynae for checks
Welcome your stay shall surely be short in Jesus name [Thanks]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2017
ikare:
Hello house.i just came across ds post.my wife is trying to conceive,again. we were adviced to try using Clomid.but we got to know dat clomid n cysts,which she has, don't go well together.pls what other drug is available to help conceive?
Let her try Gufei Bao, works wonders. https://www.nairaland.com/3290724/ttc-how-get-gufei-bao
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Vanije:

Let her try Gufei Bao, works wonders. https://www.nairaland.com/3290724/ttc-how-get-gufei-bao

Do u have serrapaptase
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2017
curvilicious:

How many tapons are in this pack of 5k?

6ps thanks.....

let me use this opportunity to share my observation about mama with leaking boobs and dry VVJ

I was battling leaking boobs for more than 3yrs and dry VVJ since 2009, i tried everything including herbs, parlodel, bromergon etc..
but i came across the cheapest and most available of all and i cant help but thank God everyday
these are the cheapest solution to it...

2 cups of warm water 1st thing in the morning
vitB6 50mg 2x a day from AF to O its 10 naira per tablet and available in pharmacy stores....100mg 3x a day from O to Af
Eviol VitE 100mg 2-3x per day its 850 per pack
folic acid 1 2x a day no need for expensive one...i usually buy mine for 150 by 100tabs
vit bco 1 3x a day its 250 by 100 tabs
ferrous 1tab per day its 1 naira per tab
multivite 1 tab per day i think its also 1 naira per tab
solotone 1 tab per day.

note all are to be taken 15min after meal for better absorption

just in 3 cycles i tried this i can now easily get aroused and wet like.....plus no leaking boobs again and no pain, no menstrual/ ovulation pain again.

I believe this will help a lot of mamas here.

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Morning people, happy Sunday. So,I av official started my hsptl runs this year . Went to parkland on Friday, gynea had gone home. Went back yesterday, d delay was not encouraging. We got there around past4, we didn't leave until past 10, DH was just fuming.
Mehn, ttc journey is not cheap, anybody on a budget should not go near Parklande o. Odnari family card-10K, monthly consultation_14K, small drugs(m2tone and infection drugs)-28K.
The one dt is baffling me is d cost of d tests. Hormonal profiling-30K, thyroid test-15K, hsg-40k!!!!!. When I asked if i could do my tests outside jejely, they told me they only accept tests from mecure and Prism, I just weak. God has to answer me this year oooo, I'm tired of enriching some pple from my pains abeg. cry

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
folash:
..... And it was raining testimony of babies at PMCH at prayer city today. The Lord is still in the business of doing wonders, and He has done wondrous things for us all this year IJN!!
My sister can u imagine those couple who came to testify after 20+ marriage, d woman delivered @ 54yrs our God is a covenant keeping God, he will surely move in our midst dis month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumejima: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
mumejima:
pls I don't know how to pm buh I am interested in d doctors number. tanks sis I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
ikare:
Hello house.i just came across ds post.my wife is trying to conceive,again. we were adviced to try using Clomid.but we got to know dat clomid n cysts,which she has, don't go well together.pls what other drug is available to help conceive?

You love your wife..I like seeing people like you. May God raise more like you. Because of what u are doing ( being a head ) your TTC journey I'll soon end! suggest letrozole or d sister Tamoxifen to your doctor pls carry your doc along while at same time check out every prescription. They are also human remember

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1
Hailings 2 Loisemm( Eyen ekami), Mummykyrti ( Mistress kpekus), Cravingchic( mkpo abadie), Afagha( FinSiss ), Curvilicious (curvy mama), Orney ( longest time), Ripvanwink (our able DH), & other E-sis-:, pweetymii , mamakendra, priscaver , 4realwoman, fpeter, Ogunbekun , lavivaavril & other plenty monikers l can't remember.[/quote]

I hail oooo and I catch this prophesy for us! This month the record of BFPs will be more than we ever recorded.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please who has a contact for letrozole in lagos. I need it asap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=priscaver post=54294792][/quote] I see you babe....2017 shall not escape us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
mummykyrti:
how much did u buy ur letrozole, saw it around here 4 #1500 for a card of 10 at about jan

1500? My sister were abeg?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
My sister can u imagine those couple who came to testify after 20+ marriage, d woman delivered @ 54yrs our God is a covenant keeping God, he will surely move in our midst dis month
Infact I was speechless ooo.... Yes God would surely move in our midst in a mighty way this year.... Amen!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hannaspirit:
Morning people, happy Sunday. So,I av official started my hsptl runs this year . Went to parkland on Friday, gynea had gone home. Went back yesterday, d delay was not encouraging. We got there around past4, we didn't leave until past 10, DH was just fuming.
Mehn, ttc journey is not cheap, anybody on a budget should not go near Parklande o. Odnari family card-10K, monthly consultation_14K, small drugs(m2tone and infection drugs)-28K.
The one dt is baffling me is d cost of d tests. Hormonal profiling-30K, thyroid test-15K, hsg-40k!!!!!. When I asked if i could do my tests outside jejely, they told me they only accept tests from mecure and Prism, I just weak. God has to answer me this year oooo, I'm tired of enriching some pple from my pains abeg. cry
Osi ginni... Shuuu... on top wetin... somebody should pls tell me to close my mouth...
Mecure is also very expensive ooo. I use clinix, their standard is very top notch, and they don't even charge this much... I dunno of thyroid but hormonal was 14k as at last month, and hsg was 20k.
The last time I bought m2tone last year was just 1500, patapata it can't be more than 2500 now. Which drug they wan give u way go reach 28k.
All these hospitals extorting TTC women, God is watching them in 6D. Na make God answer us fast ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
fademi17:

Do u have serrapaptase

Bought serrapeptase 20k last week. I'll give u her contact if u want. Also bought guifebao 8500.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
CravingChic:
I see you babe....2017 shall not escape us.

Amen oooo ! infact ehn! Am just tired! God has to do it this year! The pressure and harassment are at their peak from family and Christian friends alike! Let's find a way to bring back fasting and prayer on this forum! At times d pay is so much that u feel like just open NL even in church to get comfort!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by meetmal03(f): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hello fruitful sisters.Happy bumping to those that have gotten their bfp and to those of us waiting, God will surprise us. Amen

Hannaspirit, Those prices are too high. Where I run all my test, Hsg is13k, homorne profile is 12k thyroid is 8k culture 2k scan2k5. Though it's in PH. May God remove this TTC from us ooo. Haba?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
CravingChic:

1500? My sister were abeg?
lol around suru, the full pack was #3500 or so can't remember. I'll check again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have Serrapeptase Doctor's Best 120,000. Call 08035219289 to order please.
fademi17:

Do u have serrapaptase
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Order for Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Women's Best Friend, Vitex and other fertility supplements. Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08035219289 to order.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
ikare:
I don't really like suggesting drugs cos of d side effects of side medication & our bodies react differently. I prefer supplements & crucial vitamins with a healthy lifestyle( enriched with fruits & vegs). I must commend u also 4 ttcing alongside wifey... We shall all testify soon .

bukkylove:

6ps thanks.....

let me use this opportunity to share my observation about mama with leaking boobs and dry VVJ

I was battling leaking boobs for more than 3yrs and dry VVJ since 2009, i tried everything including herbs, parlodel, bromergon etc..
but i came across the cheapest and most available of all and i cant help but thank God everyday
these are the cheapest solution to it...

2 cups of warm water 1st thing in the morning
vitB6 50mg 2x a day from AF to O its 10 naira per tablet and available in pharmacy stores....100mg 3x a day from O to Af
Eviol VitE 100mg 2-3x per day its 850 per pack
folic acid 1 2x a day no need for expensive one...i usually buy mine for 150 by 100tabs
vit bco 1 3x a day its 250 by 100 tabs
ferrous 1tab per day its 1 naira per tab
multivite 1 tab per day i think its also 1 naira per tab
solotone 1 tab per day.

note all are to be taken 15min after meal for better absorption

just in 3 cycles i tried this i can now easily get aroused and wet like.....plus no leaking boobs again and no pain, no menstrual/ ovulation pain again.

I believe this will help a lot of mamas here.

Thanks 4 d detailed info. I don sharply quote am, so l no go find am in future.

Hannaspirit:
undecided I hate extortion upon ttcing matter with a passion . Aha.... Why r we like this?
Is their medicine specially formulated 4 then / more potent sef. My dear, Na so . I told someone once that ttcing is even more expensive these days than raising a child cos d extortion levels from these practitioners are on anoda level now. My dear, if l were u , l will look 4 a more affordable & experienced gynae.

priscaver:
[/quote][quote author=priscaver post=54297487]
Amen oooo ! infact ehn! Am just tired! God has to do it this year! The pressure and harassment are at their peak from family and Christian friends alike! Let's find a way to bring back fasting and prayer on this forum! At times d pay is so much that u feel like just open NL even in church to get comfort!
And so it shall be 4 each & everyone of us.
Don't worry Abt d pains , when our babies arrive, dy will be worth a million times their wait wink
Whenever l feel down , l read this story, hopefully it cheers u up too
[b] "
An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued. On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. Whats going on?". The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great.". Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don't be envious of others testimony. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration." Enjoy the week. [/b] (Copied )

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 post=54304977] This story is d real deal cool[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 post=54304977] This story is d real deal

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
fertilewomb:
Hello fruitful sisters.Happy bumping to those that have gotten their bfp and to those of us waiting, God will surprise us. Amen

Hannaspirit, Those prices are too high. Where I run all my test, Hsg is13k, homorne profile is 12k thyroid is 8k culture 2k scan2k5. Though it's in PH. May God remove this TTC from us ooo. Haba?

Fertilewomb please what lab in P.H? I'm interested. Please reply. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good evening mama in the house! Pls I want to know if men do take clomid cos our Gynae gave my DH clomid to drink.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2017
amfertile:
Good afternoon mamas in the house,sure everybody is doing great.Congratulations to the bellefull mamas @ those still in waiting room God of hanna, Elizerbet and And Serah will surely visit us soon.@the newbies you are wellcome and may your stay be short and fruitful.
I went mia since last two years from visiting this forum, i just decided to take a break and take it easy with myself on this ttc issue.

Please mamas in portharcout can someone help me with hospitals here that someone can go for iui or ivf that have a high rate of success and at a cheaper rate.
Please dont read and pass.God blessings.
amfertile : Don't know about cheap but IUI at save a life hospital is about 200k, tests inclusive. Please copy me if you do find a cheaper option.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ganibae: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Hello everyone, just joining ttc .Av bn ttcin for d past 7months am worried don't even know where to start, did scan cos I was having pains en was told I had a 3.25mm ovarian cyst BT was told by my gynea dat it doesn't affect conceptn. Pls house how true is this en wat can I do to shrink it?

Hubby's S/A
Motility 50%
Morphology 80%
Ph 8
Count 31million/ml

Please can anyone help wt d result, dnt understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
*LIVING WORD DEVOTIONAL*
March 6

*THE LORD IS WITH YOU*

_Then He said to them, "My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me."_ *Matthew 26:38*

Do you know that sometimes the best thing you can do for a hurting person is to just be there? Often, what they need is just a friend. They don't need someone to say, "I know what you are going through," or "Maybe this is the reason." They need someone to just love them, pray for them, and cry with them because of the great sense of loss they are experiencing.
   Jesus experienced loneliness. He experienced anguish. In the Garden of Gethsemane, He asked Peter, James, and John just to be there with Him. But Matthew 26:56 tells us that a short while later, "all the disciples forsook Him and fled." Then, in perhaps the lonliest moment of His life, He cried out from the cross, "Eli, Eli, lama sabacthani?" that is, 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?' (Matthew 27:46).
   It is at this moment that God poured all the sin of humanity on His sinless Son. As the Heavenly Father, who is holy, turned His face, Jesus experienced loneliness like we never have known.
   So the next time you are feeling down, the next time you are feeling misunderstood, the next time it seems like your friends have forsaken you, know this: Jesus has been there. He knows what it is like. And He will never leave you or forsake you.

_*Prayer:* Lord, thanks for the assurance that You will never forsake me no matter what._

*Scriptural Reading:* Matthew 26:36-46

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.