Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467645 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blendz4real(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Greetings Nairaland TTC Members,
I would love to know how much clomid, folic acid and zinc supplements cost over the counter because the gynaecologists are running me dry with their terribly high bills.
Anticipating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
frajon:
Good evening mama in the house! Pls I want to know if men do take clomid cos our Gynae gave my DH clomid to drink.

Yes dearie, men are sometimes prescribed clomid to help with sp.erm production, have no worries some DH of some women on this platform have been prescribe that and their dh's had increased counts.

you can read about it online too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2017
ganibae:
Hello everyone, just joining ttc .Av bn ttcin for d past 7months am worried don't even know where to start, did scan cos I was having pains en was told I had a 3.25mm ovaconceptn. Pls house how true is this en wat can I do to shrink it?

Hubby's S/A
Motility 50%
Morphology 80%
Ph 8
Count 31million/ml

Please can anyone help wt d result, dnt understand
welcome and may your stay be short...your Hubby's sfa is okay to the best of my lil knowledge. As for the cyst I duno....

Mama lavivaavril and loisemm come and sama us the good news na.

Mama adiahaakwaibom1 longest tym, did u finally start the trado stuff this cycle?

Mama curvilicious how are you?

Mama afagha I greet u specially!!

All gtc mamas(old and new) I greet una oh

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
meetmal03:
Hi dearies,
My sister is desperately looking for a good maternity hospital in Egbeda Lagos.

The hospital that she goes to keeps telling her there are complications and we need a good hospital for a better opinion.

Please help!

Post your question here

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk
Pregnancy,,lets Talk

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Hi Dear, Wawuuuu!!!!!!!......they must have increased their prices like last month, because I still paid N7,500 for consultation as at January this year, Dh did the family registration last year before we got married so I'm sure it was like 7k ish then. God please oh, hear our prayers quickly so we can use this money to serve you and take care of our babies instead of enriching some pockets.

The wait there because of crowd on Saturdays is always annoying. Pele, It is well with you in Jesus Name.

Hannaspirit:
Morning people, happy Sunday. So,I av official started my hsptl runs this year . Went to parkland on Friday, gynea had gone home. Went back yesterday, d delay was not encouraging. We got there around past4, we didn't leave until past 10, DH was just fuming.
Mehn, ttc journey is not cheap, anybody on a budget should not go near Parklande o. Odnari family card-10K, monthly consultation_14K, small drugs(m2tone and infection drugs)-28K.
The one dt is baffling me is d cost of d tests. Hormonal profiling-30K, thyroid test-15K, hsg-40k!!!!!. When I asked if i could do my tests outside jejely, they told me they only accept tests from mecure and Prism, I just weak. God has to answer me this year oooo, I'm tired of enriching some pple from my pains abeg. cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Goodmorning house, mama Adiahaakwaibom, i'm here with you all my sisters, just dat i am getting tired and losing hope
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2017
blendz4real:
Greetings Nairaland TTC Members,
I would love to know how much clomid, folic acid and zinc supplements cost over the counter because the gynaecologists are running me dry with their terribly high bills.
Anticipating
clomid is 2k or so, folic acid is 3 for 10naira, the zinc cant be more dan 50 naira per 1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2017
@cuppymummy ok thanks dear, i will .do you live close to mile 1?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Hello peeps, pls is der anyone who cured blocked tubes or hydrosalpinges without surgery and got pregnant M just so tired and don't know wat else to do. I did Hsg in January and it shows I v bilateral moderate hydrosalpinges. I just wanna know cos m so scared of d surgery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=ganibae post=54312776]Hello everyone,

Your Dh result is okay from my own little knowledge. I dunno much about cyst but I hear some people use birth control pills to shrink it. You're welcome and I pray your stay is short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Goodmorning sisters, may God answer us speedily I'm Jesus Name. Af has been Mia for some time now, my doctor says I should come so he can induce af and also induce ovulation. I want to know if his on the right track. My enemy has pcos
Mamas please don't read and pass o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blendz4real(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
orney:
clomid is 2k or so, folic acid is 3 for 10naira, the zinc cant be more dan 50 naira per 1

thanks a million. dats so much relieve.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why can't u try Serrapeptase or Wobenzym N with Nattokinase and Chinese tea (yi mu cap and xi xian cap) the plastic ones and women's best friend. Try these and you will be happy you did, except it's not ordinary. If you would like to order for these, kindly call 08035219289.It's well with you.[Aquote author=fademi17 post=54320713]Hello peeps, pls is der anyone who cured blocked tubes or hydrosalpinges without surgery and got pregnant M just so tired and don't know wat else to do. I did Hsg in January and it shows I v bilateral moderate hydrosalpinges. I just wanna know cos m so scared of d surgery.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
gudday all the mamas in the house,I am confuse ooo.I went to see a new doc,a friendly female doctor for that matter.sha we discuss at length.she took my sample for hvs,but when she examine my body,she press my breast and she saw little clear water but when she press the left side of my lower abdomen,I felt sharp pains and I shouted.mamas pls what could that mean.AF is regular and no spotting,but very painful period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mummykrti , I hail you too dear. Yes o. Wish I had goodnews to share now wink
AF came after two weeks of Bfns and waiting and hoping. All glory to God. I judge Him faithful. We shall still testify soon.

Orney dear, its most times at this point that God shows up. When you have lost hope. It is going to be alright.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
orney:
Goodmorning house, mama Adiahaakwaibom, i'm here with you all my sisters, just dat i am getting tired and losing hope
Pls dnt be discourage. The lord ll visit u soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Fertilewomb please what lab in P.H? I'm interested. Please reply. Thank you.

Cappino at market junction ABA road
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
fademi17:
Hello peeps, pls is der anyone who cured blocked tubes or hydrosalpinges without surgery and got pregnant M just so tired and don't know wat else to do. I did Hsg in January and it shows I v bilateral moderate hydrosalpinges. I just wanna know cos m so scared of d surgery.

Yes .I have forgotten her moniker she was one of us. I think omoyeni is her name. Just check her profile
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
fademi17:

Yes. Check oleayo22 profile.she successfully used herbal supplement to open her tubes and she is now a proud mum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lastborn0101(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2017

I assure you unblockage of your Fallopian tube after two months natural treatments....contact me on 07060795915... whatsapp available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lastborn0101(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
lastborn0101:

I assure you unblockage of your Fallopian tube after two months natural treatments....contact me on 07060795915... whatsapp available... visit our website for more info. www.urgentremedyclinic.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truepamz: 2:05am On Mar 07, 2017
Do you know that infertility is sometimes caused by Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) which affects the reproductive organ of women. This bacteria travels up the reproductive tracts and can result in inflammation of the Uterus, Ovaries, and Fallopian Tubes, which leads to Infertility or/and Ectopic Pregnancy.

Symptoms of PID

1. Unusual or Heavy Vaginal Discharge
2. Lower Abdominal Pain
3. Bleeding between Periods
4. Painful & Frequent Urination
5. Painful Sexual Intercourse
And lots more….

However, the Good News is that there’s a cure for PID – which is very effective and efficient for the treatment of;

1. Inflammation of ovaries
2. Inflammation of tracts & Appendages of womb
3. Inflammation of endometrium

Want to know How? Read and Learn from the story of these two women (Name witheld)…to Read More http://royalhealthconsult.com/wctellajohn/

However, do you also know that the state of health of your husband can be responsible for your cause of infertility? These can be due to,

1. Low sperm count,
2. Quick Ejaculation, etc.

Anyways, am sure you will learn a lot from the story of the women above.

Cheers to your healthy marriage filled with fruit of the womb.

http://royalhealthconsult.com/wctellajohn/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:28am On Mar 07, 2017
fademi17:
Mama y don't you try the Castor oil therapy just like I was advised by wonderful mama here last year I was diagnosed with Mild bilateral hydrosalpinge,it worked for me

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mama y don't you try the Castor oil therapy just like I was advised by wonderful mama here last year I was diagnosed with Mild bilateral hydrosalpinge,it worked for me

Tank u so much. V started DAT already. God bless u dear. Is it only castor oil u used and for ow long pls??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ganibae: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=mummykyrti post=54318027]welcome and may your stay be short...your Hubby's sfa is okay to the best of my lil knowledge. As for the cyst I duno....

Thanks for the reply.

Please can someone help me with the cyst issue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Loisemm:
AF came after two weeks of Bfns and waiting and hoping. All glory to God. I judge Him faithful. We shall still testify soon.

Orney dear, its most times at this point that God shows up. When you have lost hope. It is going to be alright.
I won't say sorry, how is the flow like?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=ganibae post=54350221][/quote]uwcm love, I heard gufei boi helps it. Also some cysts die on their own
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please for mamas that did/doing bitterleaf therapy, did you purge? I read here that it makes one to purge. I started mine yesterday but i haven't purged, i just want to be sure im doing it right by blending it with water before filtering and drinking though it wasn't really bitter like i thought.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
fademi17:

Relax, you're in the other forum for people with Blocked Fallopian Tubes.

Take the supplements suggested in the house. Read up on what people who had tubal issues took also, I believe there's no problem without a solution. Start the supplements, give yourself time before going for another HSG or flushing. I've been using the supplements for some months now. I intend to go for HSG this month to know how far the drugs have helped.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Loisemm:

This year won't pass you by. I mention you in my prayers always. I know you shall testify soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
fpeter:

Relax, you're in the other forum for people with Blocked Fallopian Tubes.

Take the supplements suggested in the house. Read up on what people who had tubal issues took also, I believe there's no problem without a solution. Start the supplements, give yourself time before going for another HSG or flushing. I've been using the supplements for some months now. I intend to go for HSG this month to know how far the drugs have helped.
Ok dear.l continue d meds.Thanks a bunch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Not everyone purges, our systems are different... I didnt purge also

MGeey:
Please for mamas that did/doing bitterleaf therapy, did you purge? I read here that it makes one to purge. I started mine yesterday but i haven't purged, i just want to be sure im doing it right by blending it with water before filtering and drinking though it wasn't really bitter like i thought.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.