Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5461633 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:56pm On May 04, 2017
joyousf:

I'm not sure if you really wanted a response but yes, I follow up with a gynae..
I wanted response to know if I fit try am too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:02pm On May 04, 2017
Lol, its because u av been toking about dogs, i also had a dream dat i was given a dog on my birthday but i rejected it in d dream... Mamas pls ooo stop posting dogs oo, b4 every1 start to dey see dog for dream
curvilicious:
I had a dream about dogs dat had faces of humans. The dream us still scaring me. Interpretations plz

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
I sent my hormonal result to my uncle's friend who is a gynea, he asked me if i see my period regularly(yes), so he ruled out pcos and prescribe parlodel for 1 month... Meanwhile my oda doctor gave me metforming for pcos and bromegon(5 days) for high prolactin... I confuse
Cc Towerofgrace
Cc Curvilicious
Cc Sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 9:16pm On May 04, 2017
@mamatwinny you can accompany him if you are free and help him do the do to get it out. You will be shown a private room.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
curvilicious:
I had a dream about dogs dat had faces of humans. The dream us still scaring me. Interpretations plz
seen dog(s) in the dream, means spirit of fornication and adultery so pray against it but with human face, that I do not understand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:53pm On May 04, 2017
Rily, but i rejected it in the dream... I dream about things i see or think mostimes
chypoo86500:
seen dog(s) in the dream, means spirit of fornication and adultery so pray against it but with human face, that I do not understand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:03pm On May 04, 2017
mamatwiny:

Mummykyrti,
See how 3 months don turn to 8months. The way time runs eee. My hubby friends and family keep yabbing him DT by now they know d wife belle go don heavy. Each time they tell him DT, he puts d phone on speak out.

He will be doing his sperm culture and count tommorow after 4 days of abstinence. Must he gboola ncha( self service) to get it? He says sometimes, he does self service for up to 3 hours b4 ejaculating. Any other way out?

mamatwiny no vex biko is it ur gynea Dr that told u to do seminalysis after 4days. in layman terms he wil bring it on d 5th day after abstinence? dts so wrong oh cos my dear d results ul gt on d 5th wil not be acurate. back in my ttc days sm years back we drop seminalysis on the 3rd day after 2days of abstinence. except d rules has changed over d course of time. pls work closely with ur dr.
on a final note mamas God wil do it. have walked those paths and i hv first hand experince of what it means to ttc for yrs. words can neva xplain it. today i hv 2kids.i know what i went through b4 getting them.hold on tight to God he never ever ever fails. he does it when we least expects. evry1 will get their gifts in Gods perfect due time.huggs darlings

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:07pm On May 04, 2017
mamatwiny:

Mummykyrti,
See how 3 months don turn to 8months. The way time runs eee. My hubby friends and family keep yabbing him DT by now they know d wife belle go don heavy. Each time they tell him DT, he puts d phone on speak out.

He will be doing his sperm culture and count tommorow after 4 days of abstinence. Must he gboola ncha( self service) to get it? He says sometimes, he does self service for up to 3 hours b4 ejaculating. Any other way out?

3hrs ke!!!!...lol..even the lab people will chase him comot.
if the lab is near ur house [15mins] he can do the deed with you at home, and withdraw n pour into the container, discuss first with the lab if so.

if na guyman, mek im dload 1 badt mojo put for im fone, use am self-service , comot the something, to me o. e dey somehow for a grown ass man to dey ask the lab peeps to give am something to help am self-service, when im no the biz when im come do for the lab prior to coming.
na all these mek me hate this sfa thing, i don do produce sample reach 7 times, sfa+iui+ivf, now i no do again...cos my result dey decent
just eating healthy and taking my supps, being on fertilsan m for 9months now, will continue till another bele enter.

now na season of tiger nuts, avacado pear and water melon...mek we dey consume am wella, all join

@lady asking for thickening endometruim, try the pine apple core 5 day thing...or baby aspirin therapy, or castor oil massage

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:10pm On May 04, 2017
@gr8fulheart, very true, pathcare/bridge clinic request for 2 or 3 days abstinence, while other labs say 4 or 5 days sef.....i think the sweet spot is producing on the 3rd day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jkenogwe: 11:24pm On May 04, 2017
Good evening all, sorry to intrude into this forum. Am a guy actually. I was going through the health sector here in nairaland and then I saw TTC. I read the first and second page and then jumped over to this last page. So I had to research immediately to find the site where I once saw a natural solution to this problem. A doctor woman in university of Nigeria teaching hospital Enugu, said she once recommended it for some of her TTC friends and it worked for them during a health campaign i attended and i have heard a woman who also gave her personal testimony concerning this natural solution.
This is d link http://www.richesfitness.com.ng/p/how-ttc-couples-can-triple-their.html?m=1 and the site also gives a news letter via email concerning this issue, that is if you subscribe to their free form.
The site is quite informative. I pray that God will grant ur heart desires and give u children in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Malcolmx12: 7:10am On May 05, 2017
Omojudy:

pls can u send me those screenshot. pls wanna publish it kinda, will protect ur privacy. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 7:48am On May 05, 2017
orney:
I sent my hormonal result to my uncle's friend who is a gynea, he asked me if i see my period regularly(yes), so he ruled out pcos and prescribe parlodel for 1 month... Meanwhile my oda doctor gave me metforming for pcos and bromegon(5 days) for high prolactin... I confuse
Cc Towerofgrace
Cc Curvilicious
Cc Sabi mamas
Parlodel & bromegon na the same drug...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2017
jkenogwe:
Good evening all, sorry to intrude into this forum. Am a guy actually. I was going through the health sector here in nairaland and then I saw TTC. I read the first and second page and then jumped over to this last page. So I had to research immediately to find the site where I once saw a natural solution to this problem. A doctor woman in university of Nigeria teaching hospital Enugu, said she once recommended it for some of her TTC friends and it worked for them during a health campaign i attended and i have heard a woman who also gave her personal testimony concerning this natural solution.
This is d link http://www.richesfitness.com.ng/p/how-ttc-couples-can-triple-their.html?m=1 and the site also gives a news letter via email concerning this issue, that is if you subscribe to their free form.
The site is quite informative. I pray that God will grant ur heart desires and give u children in Jesus name.

Okay. But you wrote it. No be like say you do any research to find the link. grin Amen to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32am On May 05, 2017
curvilicious:

this one is scary ooo go to d dream interpretation forum. the man there is trying. he often gives correct interpretation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:39am On May 05, 2017
Good morning all, miracle is happening in my area ooo, last 2 friday, a friend gave birth to a bouncing and healthy 7 months old baby boy after a MC last year, the baby was put inside d incubator for only 30mins.

Today again, another one gave birth to a baby boy this morning and they are back home, the baby is so healthy, playing and smiling, his eyes are wide open already sef.

This our God is good ooo, He did it for them, He will surely do it for us all. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42am On May 05, 2017
orney:
Cc Towerofgrace
Cc Curvilicious
Cc Sabi mamas

parlodel and bromegon one and the same drug for prolactin. go for a hormone test before venturing into that drug cos that drug is something else. Docs like prescribing I insisted to go for hormone test when my last gynea prescribed it. it turned out my prolactin was within range though I had leaky bosom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:53am On May 05, 2017
shanlewise:
Amazing. I have done updates of conception scan confirmation. 6 months pregnant and when I gave birth. I mentioned it took me 8 years to fall pregnant. Used this stuff ONCE and I found out I was pregnant. And it would of tallied up with when we used ttcherbal on facebook: oduduwa ajakaye. C0040350D

scammer, I pity u. repent for Jesus is coming soon
@all beware this na idle worshipper. he just registered yesterday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56am On May 05, 2017
jkenogwe:

Amen! to your prayers.
@all these nah extortionist! miracle packs that do nothing!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 9:06am On May 05, 2017
Good morning to all my adorable mamas, just want to encourage us that we should not be weary, I believe our testimony is near. And also let's us be more prayerful. When we use our drugs pray, when we have doctors appointments pray, when we want to kpekus pray, even while eating pray! Prayer does wonders. Would also want us to find whatever brings out the joy in us and smile always. I hope this helps 1 person even if some overlook it. God is going to bless us all with multiples in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17am On May 05, 2017
Amen @Monwojuoluwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:18am On May 05, 2017
Yes ma, i av done it, i posted it in the previous page, its slightly high
priscaver:

parlodel and bromegon one and the same drug for prolactin. go for a hormone test before venturing into that drug cos that drug is something else. Docs like prescribing I insisted to go for hormone test when my last gynea prescribed it. it turned out my prolactin was within range though I had leaky bosom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 9:22am On May 05, 2017
shanlewise:
Amazing. I have done updates of conception scan confirmation. 6 months pregnant and when I gave birth. I mentioned it took me 8 years to fall pregnant. Used this stuff ONCE and I found out I was pregnant. And it would of tallied up with when we used ttcherbal on facebook: oduduwa ajakaye. C0040350D
How do you sleep at night?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:30am On May 05, 2017
orney:
Lol, its because u av been toking about dogs, i also had a dream dat i was given a dog on my birthday but i rejected it in d dream... Mamas pls ooo stop posting dogs oo, b4 every1 start to dey see dog for dream

I guess so cos i thot of buying a dog seriously dat day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 9:33am On May 05, 2017
Omojudy:

It's advisable to use drugs based on a doc's recommendation. I think people use drugs on their own basically due to financial constraints. We however need to bear in mind d fact that what works for A may not necessarily work for B.
I was shocked when my doc told me that letrozole and clomid can be combined. Na so I begin argument that they do the same job now. He sha explained that they have a formula for combination that enables you get the best out of the two. (Biko, do not try this on your own Ooo)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:35am On May 05, 2017
priscaver:

this one is scary ooo go to d dream interpretation forum. the man there is trying. he often gives correct interpretation

What's d thread name plz
I typed dream interpretation e no come out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 1:08pm On May 05, 2017
both of us are experiencing the same thing. I was at Asokoro District Hospital Abuja yesterday to see the gynae and he told me that my prolactin is within range based on the out come of the result and yet he prescribed pralodel because my bosoms are leaking small small.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:28pm On May 05, 2017
chypoo86500:

Hehe God forbid adultery. It because i thot of buying a dog during d day. Its just d face dat scared me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 1:31pm On May 05, 2017
curvilicious:

What's d thread name plz
I typed dream interpretation e no come out
https://www.nairaland.com/3624365/dreams-explained/12#55507494
He's good at interpreting dreams

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:33pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
Omojudy:

oh OK. clomid is for inducing ovulation especially for those not ovulating on their own. you can read up more on it online
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:04pm On May 05, 2017
Malcolmx12:
pls can u send me those screenshot. pls wanna publish it kinda, will protect ur privacy. thanks
You dey talk of some other thread I created?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.