Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467697 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 3:57am On May 07, 2017
Good morning, every one, sticky baby dusts to everybody, am new here, though registered a couple of weeks ago, pls Mama's I need my welcome oo, was at the MFM pmch yesterday it was glorious, let me stop here, waiting for my rosy welcome, God bless us all with all our heart desires Amen. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:19am On May 07, 2017
Purelady:
Good morning, every one, sticky baby dusts to everybody, am new here, though registered a couple of weeks ago, pls Mama's I need my welcome oo, was at the MFM pmch yesterday it was glorious, let me stop here, waiting for my rosy welcome, God bless us all with all our heart desires Amen. Thank you.
You are welcome, may your stay here be short and fruitful. May God give you and every other mama on this thread speedy response from heaven. Baby dust to all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On May 07, 2017
fpeter:

Hi dear, I actually live in Abuja so I attended the service at their satellite church. It was awesome, I prayed my lungs out. I'm believing God that before the end of July our testimonies would be complete.

I attended at Kubwa regional hq. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 9:50am On May 07, 2017
Purelady:

Welcome ooo. This month will record the highest no of bfp.

My diary today;

If you are using any hormone drug note that your ovulation might shift.
My ovulation is supposed to be Tuesday next week. I had in mind that it may fall to Wednesday since last month ovulation delayed by a day. We bbd on Friday after Hubby's 5 days abstinence to get specimen for count. We agreed not to bbd again till Monday evening so that there will be enough sperm build up .

This morning, i tested my urine with ovulation strip while I was bathing. I left it there. Got dressed for work. I was cleaning my shoe when hubby checked the strip, see 2 deep lines. Na so we go back to room to do the needful. Will rest for 1 hour b4 going to work. Let them wait....lol

On another note, I had many dreams this morning. I saw ppl coming to attack the house we were in. I saw army for us. I was told to go get my gun ( which was in my bag), I ran away through the back. While I was running, I saw a baby boy that was chained. I was asking the baby boy questions then I woke up..... ..
God has started his work.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:59am On May 07, 2017
mamatwiny:

My diary today;

My ovulation is supposed to be Tuesday next week. I had in mind that it may fall to Wednesday since last month ovulation delayed by a day. We bbd on Friday after Hubby's 5 days abstinence to get specimen for count. We agreed not to bbd again till Monday evening so that there will be enough sperm build up .

This morning, i tested my urine with ovulation strip while I was bathing. I left it there. Got dressed for work. I was cleaning my shoe when hubby checked the strip, see 2 deep lines. Na so we go back to room to do the needful. Will rest for 1 hour b4 going to work. Let them wait....lol

On another note, I had many dreams this morning. I saw ppl coming to attack the house we were in. I saw army for us. I was told to go get my gun ( which was in my bag), I ran away through the back. While I was running, I saw a baby boy that was chained. I was asking the baby boy questions then I woke up..... ..

When you see a dark line, ovulation is usually the next 24-48 hrs. So I learnt! Congrats in advance. kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ganibae: 1:12pm On May 07, 2017
mamatwiny:

My diary today;

Congratulations in advance , pls how much do they sell ovulation strip

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 5:13pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=ganibae post=56291195][/quote]
Depending on the brand, normal ones like predict, knowIt, etc between 2000- 3000k
But for the expensive ones like clearblue, from 4500 - 5000k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 5:14pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=ganibae post=56291195][/quote]

Depending on the brand, normal ones like predict, knowIt, etc between 2000- 3000k
But for the expensive ones like clearblue, from 4500 - 5000k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:22pm On May 07, 2017
@Purelady, welcome to this wonderful e-family, your stay shall be short and fruitful in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 07, 2017
Happy Sunday fruitful mamas. welcome @purelady.

Hmmm I heard a real life story today of a couple who got pregnant a month to their wedding but the wife insisted they abort it so she can do the wedding proper. The man didn't really care if she got married pregnant but she wanted the abortion at all cost. As at today they are 9years plus without a child and trying to seek treatment abroad. Only if she had known!!
I declare by the power of God that God's mercy will avail for everyone here. Whatever we have done or said to bring unfruitfulness in our lives and families is ended right now in Jesus name. Every generational and foundational cause of barrenness is rooted out in Jesus name. I join my faith with mamatwiny and everyone here, there shall be rain of bfp in this thread this month. Back to back testimonies. Yes we shall have double for our shame. Hallelujah.
#Anniversaryloading
#Amblessed
#Gratefulheart

Have a great week mamas. The joy of the Lord is our strength
@ Adaihaakwaibom @loisemm please come in and say hi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:08pm On May 07, 2017
Kbabes:
that was how it was written on d result, I no understand, but d lab scientists said it is within, he just talk him own i guess.

What did ur doc say cos that figure is outrageous except d lab uses a different parameter from d usual/regular one other labs use.
Don't get scared it can be very well handled
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:15pm On May 07, 2017
mamatwiny:

On another note, I had many dreams this morning. I saw ppl coming to attack the house we were in. I saw army for us. I was told to go get my gun ( which was in my bag), I ran away through the back.

Congrats o for this is the kpekus that will bring ur baby boy but plz don't go nd be asking him qweshun when he comes o

You ran away lol u no dey shame if na me ehn............... tongue i for ................. cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
Purelady:

You're welcome dear. You shall be fruitful and your stay here brief with tangible results.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 9:08pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmm, am honored to be among the mother's of great Nations, thank you all for the heartfelt welcome, truly as the Lord livety the Lord Almighty shall answer all of us speedly this time in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dependableGod(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
dependableGod:

amen! pardon me I still don't know how to comment without quoting, my own jjc is another level. gud evening every blest mum in dis blest house. I just want to encourage all dat God is too faithful to lie, wat HE says dats Wat HE does. At His own beautiful time HE brings His word to manifestation. He showed me mercy, definitely He must surely show all mercy too.

let me encourage every mothers here with this testimony, a sister in my street that was ttc when I put to bed helped me in house chores before my mum came, she really helped like a blood sister. I kept on praying for her that God will remember her just like me one day. she came sober this particular day to my place and I asked her d problem 'ttc is very very sensitive that u don't just ask anyhow'. she said its bcoz of no child issue that her husband said his office people were asking him when are they coming for naming bcoz he has attended almost all of theirs that when will he invite them mmmmmm that d man will come home and transfer d anger on her..... mmmmmm. in fact I didnt know what to tell her but to encourage her with my testimony. I adviced her on some drug like clomid in fact she knows them more than me because she was also more than five years in marriage too then. I then remembered I read mama fvine's post on omega 369, she said she doesn't know abt it. I then advised her to give it a trial with prayers mmmmmmmmm my blest mamas in d house she quickly ran to buy it and started using it immediately.

fast-forward two weeks time she called me on early morning and asked me that does the drug messes up someone's period I was confused and answerd no oooo it will only make your system well, she said should I stop it and I said no ooooo continue it is doing em work, I didn't even know what I was saying too but I said God please take control don't let this woman to say I told her to use something that will scatter her system, infakiti I turned to overnight prayer warrior! my beloved mother she called me one early morning that she was coming to my house I asked hope no problem she said till she comes. I said in my mind even if u wan fight me people dey my house wey I go run to!

she came sat down and started crying, I asked her d problem mmmmmm my wonderful mother in the house she brought out d pregnancy pee stick and it was a BIG FAT POSITIVE! pregnant? Wat?? praisssssssssssse the Mighty JESUS................ HALLUYA!

God used mama fvine's post on omega 396 to bless a lady that has Ttc for almost 6 years! waoooo God is great u needed to see tears of joy in my house dat moment mmmmm Our GOD is indeed dependable!

she carried d pregnancy without stress and and delivered a big baby girl weighed 3.7 kg within 3hours! I wanted to share this testimony since but I decided to wait till the baby arrives! so dear mama GOD can do it in a miraculous way when we don't expect it. imagine a faceless forum like this mmmm God is indeed faithful! don't lose hope GOD will settle every mama here with d desires of their heart IJN Amen! I'm sorry for my long post pardon me oooo I'm just tooooo excited abt GOD!!!! mmmmmm

...tks wonderful mothers for all d likes, u will be celebrated very soon IJN amen! mama let me give this little word, don't allow anyone to intimidate you bcoz of Ttc, in your office, compound or even church yes dem plenty for church! look very good, dance very well to the glory of GOD, don't give anyone room to mock u or give u 'fake greeting' u all know what Im saying. when I was ttcing someone said 'I don't look sober like someone that don't have a child'
what sober for what kwanu anybody die so I should come to you everyday to cry?? mbaanu...... they don't know I don't sleep in d night always busy lamenting and crying to GOD, the only giver of children!!! but if u see me d following morning u won't believe I cried all night, all thanks my wonderful God-sent huzzy, in fact he is my best paddy!! so carry your head up in humility knowing fully fully well that just one day 'ALL WILL BE WELL' . I was also joining any family dedicating their child in the church, I don't need to Know them but I will join them to the alter dancing like na me dey dedicate oooo lol and I will be declaring that very soon me and my dh will dedicate our child too.... OMG d day we dedicated our first child mmmm my WHOLE street followed us to church all tribes invited or not, in the church nko?? ALL members came out!! so my dear mamas let me not waste your time with my long post, in summary GOD has already done it for all and the manifestation is NOW! don't b weary at all, don't give room to fake encouragers! o yes dem plenty, of course there are genuine ones too! Always be in peace with ur dh because he is the only one that will tell anyone that disturbs you about child 'taa keep quiet' I gat my wife back child or not I love her like that! let me leave u with Habakkuk 3:2 I don't joke with that scripture at all and Jeremiah 29:11. God bless us all IJN amen!!!

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 9:21pm On May 07, 2017
My story, I have been married for ten years now, yes ten years! I have tried all sort of things,took all manner of things just to conceive, at this junction, am confuse, but one thing I know is that God is faithful and surely I will smile. My hubby has been most understanding together with his family members, maybe because they are all born again Christians. Even at that shame dey catch me a times o, I feel inadequte but I believe the Lord is on the throne, we are getting round to another round of treatments very soon, this is my story. Sorry for the long post ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:37pm On May 07, 2017
Purelady:
My story, I have been married for ten years now.
This too shall pass. Keep keeping faith. God will do it.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beautyuche: 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
Dear mama in d house, what drug can you sister use to promote healthy eggs. I had a pelvic scan last month and it showed I was ovulating. I meet with Oga yet nothing. I want to check my tubes but seem I am ovulating and can't do that till my next period. Pls advice on how to achieve healthy egg. (I am 32)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
MummyJJ:
Happy Sunday fruitful mamas. welcome @pure-lady.
.......here, there shall be rain of bfp in this thread this month. Back to back testimonies. Yes we shall have double for our shame. Hallelujah.
#Anniversaryloading
#Amblessed
#Gratefulheart

Have a great week mamas. The joy of the Lord is our strength
@ Adaihaakw-aibom @loisemm please come in and say hi.
Hiiiiiiiiiiii wink Thanks dear. Amen to all prayers. Happy anniv in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:43am On May 08, 2017
Good morning mothers of great nation. Welcome Purelady and have short but fruitful stay. 10 yes no be 10days. What does medical report for you and dh day? Remain strong, it shall not be long.
@ 4realwoman were you trying to reach me on phone? If you were, pls send SMS to confirm or maybe you're mistaking it for another person as I can't remember giving you my number.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 9:25am On May 08, 2017
beautyuche:
Dear mama in d house, what drug can you sister use to promote healthy eggs. I had a pelvic scan last month and it showed I was ovulating. I meet with Oga yet nothing. I want to check my tubes but seem I am ovulating and can't do that till my next period. Pls advice on how to achieve healthy egg. (I am 32)

I'm an advocate of working with a doctor. What if it's not the egg quality that is the issue? What if it's the endometrial lining? Has Oga done SFA to be sure that it's not the quality of his swimmers that is the problem?
These are questions that you need to have answered so that you don't end up using malaria drug to treat toothache.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 9:33am On May 08, 2017
Purelady:
My story, I have been married for ten years now, yes ten years! I have tried all sort of things,took all manner of things just to conceive, at this junction, am confuse, but one thing I know is that God is faithful and surely I will smile. My hubby has been most understanding together with his family members, maybe because they are all born again Christians. Even at that shame dey catch me a times o, I feel inadequte but I believe the Lord is on the throne, we are getting round to another round of treatments very soon, this is my story. Sorry for the long post ooo.

Wow, I can imagine how you feel. No Matter how accommodating everyone is, you still feel like you are not satisfying them. Please be strong and join their faith with yours when praying. God that made you and DH's mum fruitful will make you fruitful also IJN.
I believe that you have gone for comprehensive check up and know what the problem is. I pray with you that this round of treatment will give you your BFP, you shall end this year with joy.

Be strong, blowing u plenty baby dusts, no triplets and quintuplets u go born

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:41am On May 08, 2017
miraclebaby:

@ 4real.woman were you trying to reach me on phone? If you were, pls send SMS to confirm or maybe you're mistaking it for another person as I can't remember giving you my number.
Good morning ma'am, cant remember trying to reach you on phone. maybe you are mistaking me for someone else.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:14am On May 08, 2017
Purelady:
My story, I have been married for ten years now, yes ten years!

Ten years is a full cycle, the Lord God who calls those things that be not as though they were shall visit you this season.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 10:20am On May 08, 2017
Thank you mama ,all ailments has been treated,we are both certify OK, we are simply trusting God for his Mercy, and I say big Amen to all your prayers, all of us GTC on this platform are all going to testify in thy mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:39am On May 08, 2017
Its prayer Monday.

Dear Lord, we are a bunch of desperate men and women seeking You for the blessings of children. Father, show us Your mercy today and let our joy be full. Dry our tears and turn our mourning to dancing. Let Your miracle be like a dream to us. Baba before this time next year let us be here to share our testimonies of supernatural deliveries. Thank You Lord because You have heard and answered. It is done!

#DoubleforMyShame
#IyabejiLoading

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:11am On May 08, 2017
Prayer Monday.

Father Lord, I come before you to ask that in any area that we have sinned against you or come short of your glory please have mercy upon us Lord. You are the Lord that answer by fire Lord, come and answer us. The Bible says in the book of Matt 7:7 that we should Ask and it will be given to us; seek and we will find; knock and the door will be opened to us. I pray that as many that are beleiving you for one thing or the other that you will surprise us this month in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray that clebrations will never depart from our homes and our lifes in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you for what you have done for us from the begining of this year and what you are about to do for us, I say may your name be highly exalted in Jesus mighty name i pray, Amen.
Thank you for answering our prayers, Amen..

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:49am On May 08, 2017
#prayermonday

Lord we bless your name for a new week, we know we shall rejoice and be glad this week for our confidence is in you,proverb 3:5-6 says Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct thy paths. Lord we trust you who is the giver of Children, we ask that you direct our paths in this TTC journey, let our steps and our hearts be ordered aright. we thank you for answered prayers because we have confidence in you that if we ask anything thing according to your will that you will do it having children is your will for us, Let May/June be a month of multiple BFP testimonies....we thank you for it is done in Jesus name...Amen!

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 3:21pm On May 08, 2017
Purelady:

When God took away the captivity of Israelites, they were like them that dream. Even if it likes, let it be 100 years, when you receive your miracle baby, u will forget all those years. We have many mamas that were on this thread that have passed through more but today are mothers.

I don't know if u want to share your journey in this faceless forum. You may think u hv tried all but u may have missed one ,as in the testimony that was shared on this page.
she missed omega 369 and that was what God used for her.

Have u and dh gone to check for infection?abdominal scan, TVs, hsg, do u ovulate etc. Have u induced, which hormonal drug did u use? Which dosage on which CD ? Etc

It will also do u good to read back atleast 100pages of this thread with an open mind and be searching for that missing link.

Sprinkling baby dust to u.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 3:29pm On May 08, 2017
@all, hubby went to hospital to collect his result today.
The SFA yielded moderate staff. Sperm count went down to 37million. He says he does not believe it.

I keep wondering why each time we do lab for infection, things seen in me are not seen on him. My lab returned candida, his own no candida. His lab returned staph, no staph was seen in my result. The other time, it was e coli DT was seen in his lab.my own lab came out clear.
He was told to pay 7k for the drugs.

@adiahaakwaibom, and all the sabi mamas, abeg put mouth for these results ooo.

Can omega369 be taken after conception? I bought omega369 yesterday (120 capsules). They didn't have any that contains less capsules. Am contemplating sharing with anyone in ph.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
mamatwiny:
The SFA yielded moderate staff. Sperm count went down to 37million. He says he does not believe it.

Try a different Lab.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
I sent u a pm ma'am, interested in d omega 369
mamatwiny:

I keep wondering why each time we do lab for infection, things seen in me are not seen on him. My lab returned candida, his own no candida. His lab returned staph, no staph was seen in my result. The other time, it was e coli DT was seen in his lab.my own lab came out clear.
He was told to pay 7k for the drugs.

@adiahaakwaibom, and all the sabi mamas, abeg put mouth for these results ooo.

Can omega369 be taken after conception? I bought omega369 yesterday (120 capsules). They didn't have any that contains less capsules. Am contemplating sharing with anyone in ph.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.