Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,332 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5467858 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Morning dear sisters and brothers....
Hmm..... It's a BFP.... It is the Lords doing & it is marvelous in our sight.
Been Ttcing for while now though for the second child(ren),I want twins... I had a history of Fibroids b4 I ever got married, did a myomectomy, got married, got pregnant later & had my First Baby... I was advised not to waste time b4 conceiving again.. but one, our finances went down side, we also believed that if God had healed me, then am healed completely. waited two years after to conceive again & ttcing started again... Fibroids, adhesion diagnosis, yeast infections, hubby's sperm motility dropped, etc

WIDD...
1.God made

Congratulations ma You shall have a stress free pregnancy, carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2017
kweenkong:
Good evening so I was on TTC thread some time last year, stopped visiting after a while cos issues of life overtook my ttc journey. Got a bfp in May then had a Mc in July at 8 weeks so I am back here.
The only hope I have right now is the promise of God, it's a depressing situation.

Baby dust to all.

It is well with you ma, the Lord will give you double for your struggles stay strong.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2017
It's raining Big Fat Positives. Glory to God in the highest. Congratulations mamas. Mama Lilliesbud12, please come and complete the WIDD o or I'm I missing something? May this rain of testimonies never cease on this thread. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations @lilliesbud12 This rain of bfp 3 already in one week reminds of the month of May where we were so blessed. I rejoice with you sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
#Long Post Alert#
WIDD....
1. God did it in his own time. He's never late.
My believe in God was so strong and resolute. Nothing tampered with that. I buy majorly maternity gowns, baby dresses since last year.
2. I bought Robitussin chesty cough syrup(i saw it on this thread,pages back) cos I wasn't noticing Ewcm for long. I think it worked for the CM sha though it was dh that saw the egg white, me I didn't really see it like I expected. I used it from a week to Ovulation till 2dpo. I had used Evening Primrose oil for months without any difference.
3. I used M2 Tone for 10days CD3 till CD13. Wanted to buy Omega 369, but couldn't afford the one I saw #8,500 so I just continued with my Folic acid, Vit B6(100mg) after ovulation, Vitamin C.
4. On my supposed Ovulation day, b4 bding, myself and dh drank a cup of the water of fire & my other bottle of water from PMCH, MFM. I managed to give dh to drink sha, you understand now.
5. Because I noticed I also spill out semen, I decided to try Doggy style that I learnt from mama's here& on the preggy thread.. hmm.. ko easy but I enjoyed it after I mastered the art & I noticed that no semen spilled at all. we baby danced for like 5days around my fertile window.
6. I decided to sow a seed of the money I ought to use to buy another drug into a Mama's life on the preggy thread that asked for help sometimes ago, don't want to mention name.. she gave birth last week.
7. I lived life normally, I even travelled to Delta state from Ibadan for two weeks shortly after my ovulation to help a friend that lost her mum.. was taking bikes, stress and all that... I just came back home.
8. I actually wasn't expecting so much but I encouraged myself after seeing dh's sperm motility result that no cycle should be wasted...
9. For dh I got Evergreen formula for men for him, vit e, vitamin c, guava leaf juice, changed our diets, more of beans, moinmoin, Quaker oats, eggs everyday, vegetables, we really reduced carbs...
My son holds hands with me & we agree that his brothers and sisters will come to our house. He prays for them everyday since around January.
10. was expecting AF but God blessed us with BFP.. twas like a dream.
I noticed plenty discharge when AF was due but not smelly and not itching. Tested last week with HPT , faint lines but did BPT yesterday... Very positive.
Mama's, thank you for the kpekusing tutorials... the advices, quick response to questions, moral support,

God will come through for us all.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Thank you mas for the show of love. As you're celebrating God's faithfulness in our lives, I will also celebrate God's goodness & faithfulness in ur lives too. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2017
dbeauty:
Good afternoon to all the wonderful mama's in the house. I have been a silent observer, reader and learner for awhile now. I must say I have learnt quite alot from this platform. I have found this platform truly helpful in answering most of my innermost questions. So I say thank you all MAs.

Please, I have a question, does anyone know or have any information about South Shore Women's Clinic, VI-I mean how much it would cost to undergo Fibroid Removal? I read great reviews about them on Fibroid removal (Myomectomy etc). I can't call the hospital to find that out as I know they may not disclose such information. The only information I got was the fee for registration which the customer service told me was 55,000.00 naira (registration and one time appointment with the Gynaecologist) I would really love to know what their fee is like. Maybe anyone has engaged their services before now. Please I await your urgent response..Thank you all so much. I am grateful.

curvilicious
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Cuppymummy
Towerofgrace
Thehomemaker
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
4realwoma
mumredeemer

....and all other mamas in the house help me out by responding to my question above..I sent it in a few days ago.Plssss..or what advice does anyone have on how to manage a relatively large fibroid? should I remove it? can anyone recommend a good hospital where they do fibroid removal without hitch? or is there an alternative drug to take? ..I keep having sleepless nights over this challenge..Please help a sister out.

Thank you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Amen o. Congratulations!

rvpbae:
Thank you all for your mentions. I am eternally grateful. God shall and will visit us all soon, in Jesus name.

It shall end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
#Long Post Alert#
WIDD....
My believe in God was so strong and resolute. Nothing tampered with that. I buy majorly maternity gowns, baby dresses since last year.
2. I bought Robitussin chesty cough syrup(i saw it on this thread,pages back) cos I wasn't noticing Ewcm for long. I think it worked for the CM sha though it was dh that saw the egg white, me I didn't really see it like I expected. I used it from a week to Ovulation till 2dpo. I had used Evening Primrose oil for months without any difference.
3. I used M2 Tone for 10days CD3 till CD13. Wanted to buy Omega 369, but couldn't afford the one I saw #8,500 so I just continued with my Folic acid, Vit B6(100mg) after ovulation, Vitamin C.
4. On my supposed Ovulation day, b4 bding, myself and dh drank a cup of the water of fire & my other bottle of water from PMCH, MFM. I managed to give dh to drink sha, you understand now.
5. Because I noticed I also spill out semen, I decided to try Doggy style that I learnt from mama's here& on the preggy thread.. hmm.. ko easy but I enjoyed it after I mastered the art & I noticed that no semen spilled at all. we baby danced for like 5days around my fertile window.
6. I decided to sow a seed of the money I ought to use to buy another drug into a Mama's life on the preggy thread that asked for help sometimes ago, don't want to mention name.. she gave birth last week.
7. I lived life normally, I even travelled to Delta state from Ibadan for two weeks shortly after my ovulation to help a friend that lost her mum.. was taking bikes, stress and all that... I just came back home.
8. I actually wasn't expecting so much but I encouraged myself after seeing dh's sperm motility result that no cycle should be wasted...
9. For dh I got Evergreen formula for men for him, vit e, vitamin c, guava leaf juice, changed our diets, more of beans, moinmoin, Quaker oats, eggs everyday, vegetables, we really reduced carbs...
My son holds hands with me & we agree that his brothers and sisters will come to our house. He prays for them everyday since around January.
I noticed plenty discharge when AF was due but not smelly and not itching. Tested last week with HPT , faint lines but did BPT yesterday... Very positive.
Mama's, thank you for the kpekusing tutorials... the advices, quick response to questions, moral support,

Congratulations Ma..God be praised!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2017
I have o. I used them before I had my son in 2015. A very painful experience for me. But the pain left me the same day though.
But it wasn't funny at all.

mummykyrti:
Who has used union diagnostics at yaba for hsg? Am scared of that rusted instrument stuff I read ooo....make una helep me...my questions much but helep me...

Orney I sight you...thehomemaker you go cook rice ni?

Modified: I've gotten my answer by using the Nl section...hopefully would share good news soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations @lilliesbud12. Really, God never fails. He does it when we least expect. healthy 9months journey sis.

tapping from your testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2017
@dbeauty I don't know about the hospital but one thing new mamas on this thread can do is reading back by using the search button. in your case search fibroid. I will urge you to do the castor oil massage, get ACV or lemon and take in water daily and finally go Natural for a month and you sure will see changes. I don't know the size and position of the fibroid but remember people have conceived with multiple fibroid so keep faith.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Newmum0615:
I have o. I used them before I had my son in 2015. A very painful experience for me. But the pain left me the same day though.
But it wasn't funny at all.

why was it painful please, was is the radiologist or what?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Congratulations liliesbud12. May you carry to full term IJN. I'm next in line to testify

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
dbeauty:

curvilicious
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Cuppymummy
Towerofgrace
Thehomemaker
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
4realwoma
mumredeemer

....and all other mamas in the house help me out by responding to my question above..I sent it in a few days ago.Plssss..or what advice does anyone have on how to manage a relatively large fibroid? should I remove it? can anyone recommend a good hospital where they do fibroid removal without hitch? or is there an alternative drug to take? ..I keep having sleepless nights over this challenge..Please help a sister out.

Thank you all.
It depends on the size of the fibroid and the location. There are herbal treatments that works on medium sized and small fibroids. Now if yours is large it may take time to shrink to an insignificant size. Is it only one fibroid you have?
I have had fibroid surgery cause I had multiple fibroids ranging from 2cm to 10cm. Got pregnant after a year of ttc.
If I had known about the particular herbal treatments I know of now, I would probably have tried it instead of going for surgery.
Fibroids are unpredictable you may decide to get pregnant with it and then it causes problems during pregnancy that could lead to miscarriage, while some won't disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Congrats liliesbud12, wishing you h and h 9 months....whoz next after me ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumIbeji(f): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks mamas @towerofgrace and legendsmother

I'll put into use all you've said.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
MummyJJ:
@dbeauty I don't know about the hospital but one thing new mamas on this thread can do is reading back by using the search button. in your case search fibroid. I will urge you to do the castor oil massage, get ACV or lemon and take in water daily and finally go Natural for a month and you sure will see changes. I don't know the size and position of the fibroid but remember people have conceived with multiple fibroid so keep faith.

Thank you so much mummyJJ ..Okay I will do as you have suggested. God bless you ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank God for his mercies. It's raining babies here. We rejoice with you.

Lilliesbud12:
#Long Post Alert#
WIDD....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
I really can't say.

mummykyrti:
why was it painful please, was is the radiologist or what?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Amen ooooo

Lilliesbud12:
Thank you mas for the show of love. As you're celebrating God's faithfulness in our lives, I will also celebrate God's goodness & faithfulness in ur lives too. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Been Ttcing for while now though for the second child(ren),I want twins... I had a history of Fibroids b4 I ever got married, did a myomectomy, got married, got pregnant later & had my First Baby... I was advised not to waste time b4 conceiving again.. but one, our finances went down side, we also believed that if God had healed me, then am healed completely. waited two years after to conceive again & ttcing started again... Fibroids, adhesion diagnosis, yeast infections, hubby's sperm motility dropped, etc

WIDD...
1.God made

Congratulations, i like your WIDD
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Newmum0615:
I really can't say. They told me to expect some pains.
I have only done it once so I don't know how other centers do theirs. The equipment looked crude in my opinion.
I saw a lot of blood from the woman that did shortly before I entered, so I guess, I was already geared for the worse.

Hmm MummyKryti, if possible please use another centre, I don't like union for anything sorry to say, in my opinion their VI branch is still a bit okay, that Yaba and ikeja branch is nothing to write home about plus the reviews on here are not too encouraging.

@Newmum0615, shocked shocked shocked hope they sterilized the equipment or used another one for u o, I mean what you saw is just the height of unprofessionalism for me, why would they leave such instrument where you would see it, plus HSG shouldn't even be that bad that one should bleed to start with. *shudders*

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chai.
Towerofgrace:

Hmm MummyKryti, if possible please use another centre, I don't like union for anything sorry to say, in my opinion their VI branch is still a bit okay, that Yaba and ikeja branch is nothing to write home about plus the reviews on here are not too encouraging.

@, shocked shocked shocked hope they sterilized the equipment or used another one for u o, I mean what you saw is just the height of unprofessionalism for me, why would they leave such instrument where you would see it, plus HSG shouldn't even be that bad that one should bleed to start with. *shudders*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dazzle86:

It depends on the size of the fibroid and the location. There are herbal treatments that works on medium sized and small fibroids. Now if yours is large it may take time to shrink to an insignificant size. Is it only one fibroid you have?
I have had fibroid surgery cause I had multiple fibroids ranging from 2cm to 10cm. Got pregnant after a year of ttc.
If I had known about the particular herbal treatments I know of now, I would probably have tried it instead of going for surgery.
Fibroids are unpredictable you may decide to get pregnant with it and then it causes problems during pregnancy that could lead to miscarriage, while some won't disturb you.

Thank you so much for your explanations. the fibroid is multiple and ranges from 2cm to about 10cm..its a little above my navel. was told its like the size of a 7 months pregnancy. So I was advised to remove it..Just that stories about surgery poorly done gets me worried. It is subserosal and submucosal..I wish I could take it out just to have a fresh breathe of life.I bleed heavily during menstruation, constant back ache, frequent urination (I pee more than 5 times at night - and that's on days I don't drink too much water) I have a very bulgy tummy..most people just call me iya ibeji.sometimes I laugh it off but some blue days I get home and weep my heart out..we have been ttc for awhile and I am just so depressed..keep feeling I am the cause of the delay and that is messing with my mind. Please ma'am, how can I get the herbal treatment you mentioned? Please, any suggestion and help is highly appreciated.

Thank you once more..God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Newmum0615:
I really can't say. They told me to expect some pains.
I have only done it once so I don't know how other centers do theirs. The equipment looked crude in my opinion.
I saw a lot of blood from the woman that did shortly before I entered, so I guess, I was already geared for the worse.

I no do again thankio....make I no use my hand buy bad market.... Its that using of unsterilised stuffs I am scared of
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Towerofgrace:

@Newmum0615, shocked shocked shocked hope they sterilized the equipment or used another one for u o, I mean what you saw is just the height of unprofessionalism for me, why would they leave such instrument where you would see it, plus HSG shouldn't even be that bad that one should bleed to start with. *shudders*
I don even comot mind, leme not use my hand to buy bad thing for myself....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
dbeauty:

Thank you so much for your explanations. the fibroid is multiple and ranges from 2cm to about 10cm..its a little above my navel. was told its like the size of a 7 months pregnancy. So I was advised to remove it..Just that stories about surgery poorly done gets me worried. It is subserosal and submucosal..I wish I could take it out just to have a fresh breathe of life.I bleed heavily during menstruation, constant back ache, frequent urination (I pee more than 5 times at night - and that's on days I don't drink too much water) I have a very bulgy tummy..most people just call me iya ibeji.sometimes I laugh it off but some blue days I get home and weep my heart out..we have been ttc for awhile and I am just so depressed..keep feeling I am the cause of the delay and that is messing with my mind. Please ma'am, how can I get the herbal treatment you mentioned? Please, any suggestion and help is highly appreciated.

Thank you once more..God bless you.

My dear if they are multiple and come with that many symptoms and you have been told to remove them, you should. My symptoms were exactly like yours except for the back ache. My womb was said to be the size of a 6 months pregnant womb. I had all the types, subserosal, submucousal, intramural and Pendunculated. If you have the patience you can try herbs, the good thing is the herbs help reduce the symptoms. Email n_kechius@yahoo.com for the herbs. I have seen it work,though the person had multiple fibroids but they were all below 4cm.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lillliesbud12, congratulations, may his name be praise forever, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumthisyear: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
hello mamas,
congrats to our mamas who have gotten their BFP, Father take all the glory.
who has tried the banana, raw eggs, milk and baking soda recipe o? I saw it in a group on facebook
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
WIDD...
1.God made

Jehovah you are so great. You are so great
Jehovah you are so powerfuil . You are so powerful
All good things come from You. Thank you Lord Jesus on behalf of your daughter
I shall also testify this August 2017 in Jesus mighty name. Amennn

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
MaMa dbeauty, I beg you in the name of God.. make up ur mind to remove them. from ur descriptions of sizes, symptoms and locations of the fibrosis.. pls just go have the Surgery. I did mine then at FMC abeokuta. The whole thing went well. please remove them... just pray for a good hospital and doctor.

Eyin maami, thanks for the mentions..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.