Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5481029 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
@ifyalways
Hmmm... Grandma wey sabi...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
ahnie:
please swerve!

@ahnie, no ovulate come my side .becos if u do, u'll hate ur mgbeke self..

Rubbish.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
waistbead:

@ahnie, biko what is ur challenge with @Omojudy bronzer?u go to bye bronzer n der refuse to sale for u because I don't gerrit since yest u carry @Omojudy matter for head as if say na d same husband marry u/her.

Tufiakwa!

Are you trying to make matter worse ? We are trying to make the matter die down can you make that happen if not don't put more fuel into the fire. Let go already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
waistbead:

Rubbish.
madam please BRING IT ON.i gat some fucking time to spare NONSENSE.oya bring it on....make we craze am together.i no go fit fear darkness come dey sh.it inside house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
You all want to close this group huh Ejor ooooo lets call for a truce
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please can we for once be mature? Haba, yesterday is gone let start the week on a good note. Beside , sefie sunday was just to make our mother here forget about there TTC journey and put smile on there face, please let move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
waistbead:

Rubbish.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my God Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
So you people want to deliberately spoil the group for us hun, why so mean and still want to compound issues ?? We came out of our shell to celebrate ourselves and after all the efforts and good positive result you people want to cause fight and more misunderstandings amidst us, its bin funny and lively that even Satan was jealous of our happiness but you people want to spoil everything with your chicken fight hun, Weldone allow the devil to use you . undecided undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
[..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Godchild2015:
Please can we for once be mature? Haba, yesterday is gone let start the week on a good note. Beside , sefie sunday was just to make our mother here forget about there TTC journey and put smile on there face, please let move forward.
tell them o

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please mamas for goodness sake let this matter die already. With this continuous insult here and there, the Sunday selfie will just zap and all of us will withdraw back into our shells. And then after a week we log in and still see the page on the same number we left it.

Is that what we want or we love the way the thread has been moving fast for the past one week? Ah ah let everyone just ignore nah and behave as if nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Welcome FelicityN. May God answer your prayers soonest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bennyboo:
So you people want to everything with your chicken fight hun, Weldone allow the devil to use you . undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hahahahhahah i weak I swear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Low Ba3 for now...wud be back later.Apologies to you mamas sorry for derailing the purpose of this thread.

@the madam that z threatening charcoal n firewood...i gallant dey wait for you any day,any time.

Am out!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
belladsweet:
Madam some people are taking it too far by calling names which you know is not right and just. wink

Pls oo madam which name did I call?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bennyboo:

Pls oo madam which name did I call?
Does some people mean =Bennyboo? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
FelicityN:
hmmmm I love what I am seeing my goodness! how did I not know about this thread? chai see fine fine faces, the atmosphere self en will just make you forget your sorrow.
greetings to you all.

I love your diary.
I pray that God grant you your heart's desire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
belladsweet:
Does some people mean =Bennyboo? undecided

Sure it doesn't... Only misread your quote tho.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
What is this I'm seeing after all the yesterday's fun. Devil is a lier, what should be flowing now is bfp announcement not fuelling an issue that is dead.

Instead of you to answer my question, you dey fuel fight. I beg pimples don take over my face o......... Watin I go do now?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bennyboo:

Sure it doesn't... Only misread your quote tho.
oK ma. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Women,any where dey dey quarrel must come out,dont know how God take create us! I anticipated that quarrel go come out of it,Base on say we are women! abeg make una settle oo,is just a GAME,it's for FUN,so make una cool down cheesy
Else the purpose of it will be thwarted!
And besides it's a waste of energy to quarrel when,u can't really relate(see or really know) with who you are talking with,make una use the energy do better thing jor!!
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello Mamas, I was not online for some time now. Well here I'm and pleased to announce my BFP..! I'm 2months gone and want to appreciate each and everyone for being there during the TTC period.

I pray may the BFP begin to trend here.

48 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ifysimple(f): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
miraclebaby:
Health plus inside shoprite. There are two pharmacies there. Check the two.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
sayoddy:
Hello Mamas, I was not online for some time now. Well here I'm and pleased to announce my BFP..! I'm 2months gone and want to appreciate each and everyone for being there during the TTC period.

Double bfp we praise God , congratulations wishing you a smooth journey. Your testimony will be permanent in Jesus name.
Share with us your WIDD
@kudibaby share yours too
Baby dust to us all
Next in line
E-hugs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
sayoddy:

Congratulations my sister. May you carry to term IJN.
This is what I want to see..... BFP flowing everywhere,
I'm suspecting my pimples.....
My BFP is loading...............
My testimony on the way.........

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
All these cyber bullying,well done o... congratulations to the mamas that got their bfp.more bfps on the way.my testimony loading...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
sayoddy:

May the Almighty be praised!!! Happy bumping and may you bring forth just like the Hebrew women....take care of yourself hun.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.