Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5480977 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2017
Mozoe:

I so love this Woman.
My respect for you has tripped.

Love u maami

I wish i can be your friend in real life kiss kiss kiss

Maami, my digits are right beneath my post.
I have never shunned anyone that extends a hand of friendship to me o kiss

cc LadyPrecy

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2017
faithugo64:

Another bfp loading
Thank you Jesus!

my dear fear no even let me think go there wat i felt is that it could b infection or smthing cos if its preg y the watery blood discharge?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2017
mamakendra:

Yes, my Dr prescribed m2.tone with cl.o.m.id for me, and I used and is still using the m2tone through out my cycle.
Hope this helps

super helpful. thanks a lot dear.
will start the m2tone tomorrow then clomid next cycle.
hope 1tab 2x daily is ok?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

my dear fear no even let me think go there wat i felt is that it could b infection or smthing cos if its preg y the watery blood discharge?

i suggest you test first...you never can tell!!
I pray it's a bfp.
fingers crossed for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

why think its an infection when you can think its a baby angry ?

Gather the courage and test, it's better to know what's up than to keep your blood pressure rising
Either ways, God remains God! Ever faithful and just

Soaking you and other mamas in loads of baby dust!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
sayoddy:
Hello Mamas, I was not online for some time now. Well here I'm and pleased to announce my BFP..! I'm 2months gone and want to appreciate each and everyone for being there during the TTC period.
I pray may the BFP begin to trend here.
Congratulations sis.Wishing you a smooth 9 months..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

why not start from the simplest of them all? just buy 100naria test strip and test first. Before you start travelling everywhere with your mind. Lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Kudibaby post=59908366]On what I did differently.
I have been TTC for almost 4 yrs.I have underlying health issues(ovarian cyst and fibroid),but I was always told in the hospital that they are not really the course of my infertility.though, I was told to do surgery to get rid of the cyst and fibroid.my parents are against it so is mother in law, so I was always given herbs,concoctions and so on to shrink them but all to no avail. meanwhile the cyst is growing large from about 2cm to 9cm( as at the last time I went to the hospital around January this yr).During this period, I also used to visit Islamic pharmacy (for those that live in the north, they should know about Islamic pharmacy) there I was given different herbs ranging from fenugreek, black seed and the oil,Asparagus, and another herb called treasure and I am also a friend of garlic,lemon and ginger, all these I used to take with prayers and hope.The last time I went to the hospital in January,the doctor told me I just have to do the surgery cos the cyst is noe a complex one from a simple cyst to being a cystadenoma,the doctor said the cyst is very large and one of my ovaries may go with it during surgery, I was scared and instantly when he said that,I told him in sha Allah (by the grace of God)my ovary will not be removed, he said if one is removed the other one will work well.I said I don't care,all I know is that non of my organ will be removed.And I told myself I won't go to the hospital for these reason again unless for another reason. I continue to take my Islamic herbs and continue to pray.Around June,hubby came home for eid and it happened but on that same night my period came,July period came,August,waited no show,that was when I posted and one of our mamas said I should go for test.I did hpt and lo and behold it was a bfp.All I know is that God did it.it is not by power nor by might, but by His special grace.May He visit all soon.Awaiting your bbfps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2017
Kudibaby:
On what I did differently.
I have been TTC for almost 4 yrs.I have underlying health issues(ovarian cyst and fibroid),but I was always told in the hospital that they are not really the course of my infertility.though, I was told to do surgery to get rid of the cyst and fibroid.my parents are against it so is mother in law, so I was always given herbs,concoctions and so on to shrink them but all to no avail. meanwhile the cyst is growing large from about 2cm to 9cm( as at the last time I went to the hospital around January this yr).During this period, I also used to visit Islamic pharmacy (for those that live in the north, they should know about Islamic pharmacy) there I was given different herbs ranging from fenugreek, black seed and the oil,Asparagus, and another herb called treasure and I am also a friend of garlic,lemon and ginger, all these I used to take with prayers and hope.The last time I went to the hospital in January,the doctor told me I just have to do the surgery cos the cyst is noe a complex one from a simple cyst to being a cystadenoma,the doctor said the cyst is very large and one of my ovaries may go with it during surgery, I was scared and instantly when he said that,I told him in sha Allah (by the grace of God)my ovary will not be removed, he said if one is removed the other one will work well.I said I don't care,all I know is that non of my organ will be removed.And I told myself I won't go to the hospital for these reason again unless for another reason. I continue to take my Islamic herbs and continue to pray.Around June,hubby came home for eid and it happened but on that same night my period came,July period came,August,waited no show,that was when I posted and one of our mamas said I should go for test.I did hpt and lo and behold it was a bfp.All I know is that God did it.it is not by power nor by might, but by His special grace.May He visit all soon.Awaiting your bfps.

Congratulations mama, dis your testimony has built up my faith that God can actually turn an unseemingly impossible condition for our good. Ovarian cyst (whether complex or simple) cannot stop my BFP!

Fertility blessings to us all!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2017
thanks @faithugo64 and lyanda i'll do jus dat. buh pls mamas in the house did anyone get a supposed af n still got a bfp? pls share. thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
thanks @faithugo64 and lyanda i'll do jus dat. buh pls mamas in the house did anyone get a supposed af n still got a bfp? pls share. thanks.

one can spot which is as a result of implantation...mostly called implantation bleeding...dont get yourself worked up ok... a test will convince you.
It is well.

other sabi mamas will throw more light on it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

Yes! I got af in late April nd in first week of June i was already 8weeks

Walahi d conception still dey confuse mesef

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
good morning my e-sisters please help me shook mouth for these matter. my af was suppose to come on the 26th or 27th had all the physical signs buh nothing rather wat came out was lots of discharge ( i get that towards af). nw yesterday i started having watery light blood discharge that dry up quickly and looks like brown sweat stains on my pants n d flow is irregular no cramp just pinch like feelings at both the sides of my abdomen and smwhere close to my navel. am confused dont know if its infection never had this experience before. sorry for the long post.
note: if it were my normal period am supposed to b having heavy flow by now. buh this one no pad and its not soaking. thanks
Please pick up the courage and do the test. I think it's implantation bleeding. Congratulations in advance. Awaiting your bfp announcement.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
good morning my e-sisters please help me shook mouth for these matter. my af was suppose to come on the 26th or 27th had all the physical signs buh nothing rather wat came out was lots of discharge ( i get that towards af). nw yesterday i started having watery light blood discharge that dry up quickly and looks like brown sweat stains on my pants n d flow is irregular no cramp just pinch like feelings at both the sides of my abdomen and smwhere close to my navel. am confused dont know if its infection never had this experience before. sorry for the long post.
note: if it were my normal period am supposed to b having heavy flow by now. buh this one no pad and its not soaking. thanks
Congratulations ma'am!!! Those were my exact same symptoms for my first baby.!! Woo-hoo! Go and test sharp sharp!! God has done it for you my sister. BFPs just rolling one by one. Oh Jesus, this is permanent for each and everyone of us here. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Joime:

Dear, u can get it and any other u want at bridge head, Onitsha at a cheaper rate.
I'm not the one searching for it. Quote the person pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2017
legendsmother:
@omojudy am waiting for ur mail
Pls mamas if u got f card pls signify thanks
I sent you a mail already. Maybe you can send me instead if you didnt see mine?
Good morning Mama Legend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2017
ifysimple:

Thanks dear.
Someone also mentioned bridgehead market. Hope you know it, they call it Ogbo ogwu. I've never been there sha but my dh do buy drugs from there sometimes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2017
ok mamas i'll run the test 1st thing tomorrow morin n i'll update u guys whatever b d case. #keepingfingersx#. thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2017
Hello ladies,i stumbled on the this article,feel it would be useful for us:

copied#

A few years ago, a patient came to me, she told me she was not able to get pregnant for a few years, everything was fine after the checkups under the western medicine system. She told me that it could get very painful when dysmenorrhoea occurs. Her legs, hands and stomach area always felt cold. She was worried about not getting pregnant. She got depressed about that, but still nothing happened. I took a closer look at her; she was wearing as singlet, short pants and slippers. Her face looked pale; the coating of her tongue was grimy and white. When I was examining her pulse, I felt the pulse was deep and slow. I touched her abdomen, it was very cold, and she said it felt warm and comfortable when my hands were on her abdomen. From Traditional Chinese Medicine’s view, her symptoms were diagnosed as uterine cold, deficiency in Yang energy. I applied treatments to warm up her uterus, clear the cold, replenish the energy for her, I also told her to make sure to keep her abdomen and feet warm, and eat warm food, avoid cold drinks and swimming during the menstrual period. A few months later she got pregnant. I always think: as the combination of eggs and sperm gives rise to the next generation, the right temperature in the uterus needs to be ensured. It is just like chicken eggs and duck eggs. Little chickens and ducks will come out of the egg only some days after if they have been kept at the right temperature. The eggs would not become a chicken if the temperature is too cold, also the eggs would be cooked if temperature is too hot. Similarly, if temperature in the uterus is cold, the combination of eggs and sperm would not result in a foetus. Also, if the eggs or sperm itself is cold, it is hard for them to combine.
1. Why would the uterus be cold?
A. External cold factor.
There are many young girls who don’t care about the cold affecting their bodies. This affects puberty, menstrual period, and sometimes would cause difficulties for pregnancy. For example:
Sitting on a cold floor too often (especially wet floor)
The coldness comes through the bottom to the abdomen. It is easier for the abdomen to get affected by the coldness during menstrual period or when one is tired.
Not paying enough attention to keep warm in the stomach and back area
Some young ladies often wear clothes that do not cover the navel and the waist at the back, they wear sandals and shorts no matter what the weather is like. Wind, cold and dampness could attack the body from the navel, go through the waist and back to the uterus. The cold could go through the feet to the legs and finally reach the abdomen. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the channels which are located on the inside of the feet and legs will eventually lead to the abdominal area. Thus, lack of awareness to keep warm in the stomach, back and feet would cause cold in the uterus, sometimes resulting in difficulties in pregnancy.
Swimming during the menstrual period
The body becomes sensitive, the endocrine system changes and the cervix opens during the menstrual period. The body is easily getting cold during this time. When people are swimming at this time, the cold would go into the uterus directly or indirectly. Thus, swimming is not a proper activity to participate in during the menstrual period.
Cold from the rain
Wearing wet clothes after the rain is another possible cause for the uterine cold.
B. Internal cold factor.
Too much cold drink
This is not only bad for the stomach energy, it also causes uterine cold. So does ice-cream and frozen food from the fridge. The accumulation of the cold in uterus will result in dysmenorrhoea, irregular menstrual period and it could lead to difficulties in pregnancy.
Deficiency in Yang energy causes cold.
Coldness damages the Yang energy. Cold is Yin, heat is Yang. The cold Yin energy is constrained by Yang energy. When the cold has accumulated too much the Yang energy is not able to constrain it, the cold will damage the Yang energy. Thus, deficient Yang energy would lead to internal cold in the body. When the internal cold accumulates in the uterus, sometimes pregnancy will be difficult to occur.
C. Internal cold and external cold
Although there are differences between internal cold and external cold, they interact and affect each other. Deficient Yang energy indicates an internal cold in the body. When this happens, the body could be affected by external cold easily. When the external cold attacks the body and further damages the Yang energy the result is internal cold. Both factors would cause difficulties in pregnancy due to cold uterus.
2. How to prevent uterine cold:
Do not sit too much or too often on cold and wet floors or chairs.
Keep warm in the feet, stomach and back area. Wear clothes that cover the navel and back. Wear socks or stockings and shoes in cold weather.
Do not swim during the menstrual period.
Change clothes after getting wet in the rain as soon as possible.
Dry your hair after showering before you are going out.
Try not to drink cold drinks, cold water or eat frozen food, especially during menstrual period. (Do not drink cold drinks on an empty stomach.)
Take proper treatment if you have a deficient Yang energy type of body with internal cold. (Symptoms of this type of body: likes warm and dislikes cold, cold feet and hands, aching in the knees because of cold, deficient energy, depressed, pale face)
3. How to treat uterine cold?
A. Self – treatment:
The ways mentioned above to prevent uterine cold;
Eat warm food and food that are hot/warm. (Please read article “Food’s attribute – cold or hot/warm” for more details)
Soak your feet in hot water every day for 10 – 20 minutes. Keep the feet warm after the feet are dry.
Hot bag method: Put a hot bag on the abdomen and another one at the back area to warm up the area every day or every second day.
Put a few pieces of ginger and brown sugar in tea, boil it for a few minutes and drink it every day.
Moxibustion. Put ginger on the navel for ten minutes.
Physical exercise. Tai Chi and Qi Gong are one of the good ways.
Self – massage at the two acupuncture points called “Sanyinjiao” Location: 3 cun ( around 3 inches) above the tip of the medial alveolus, on the posterior border of the medial side of the tibia.
B. Other treatments:
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Acupuncture
Moxibustion
Qi Gong exercise
Tai Chi exercise

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babythug(f): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
ifyalways:
I didn't see pictures but I kinda read the whole contest threads. Some things hot blown outta proportion but it's expected : words when typed most times, don't come out as meant, every reader understands differently.

But, y'all are gorgeous kiss even in the misunderstanding. It's Monday, let's move on, in love.

Any grandmama here let's compete!!!!!!!!
I start with my back axle cheesy beat that cheesy

Lemme come and be going grin

For oppressing me with this slim shady figure I hereby sprinkle baby dust on you! The nine months countdown don begin wink

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
babythug:

For oppressing me with this slim shady figure I hereby sprinkle baby dust on you! The nine months countdown don begin wink
Yepa shocked evuls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
I chose to break protocol nd show you my sisters
After all the wait
I no know how many moniker i fit mention to say thank you
Ike ngozi si n'igwe na a da

Agbaragbururu, dat broke protocols for me nd broke my enemies's jaw will do same for you all in Jesus name

20weeks

51 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
babythug:

Ha!
Runs out of the thread
I didn't see it o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
fruitfulnathia , I support the motion for you to go and test. kudibaby who just got bfp also saw AF not knowing she was already pregnant. Others too. Wish u success.
Sometimes too, its better to find out on time so one can start taking better care of herself for a healthy pregnancy/baby.

fruitfulnathia:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Curvy Curvy, I see am o. Beautiful poundo yam bump grin No mind me wink Soon now, you go dey intimidate people with trailer bump cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
A few days of not logging in, we went from page 2020 to 2053, and missing so many things. Didn't see most of the pictures, just a few, but they were indeed great... Congrats to all the participants, for even dressing up and showing off, God bless you all.

@curvy mama, I thought you were bigger and rounder than that oh, I was expecting one mama Bakassi, but you are good anyways.

Congrats to Mamibeji, and all the other mama's on their BFPs, great and peaceful month ahead, you will celebrate. Wish you healthy and happy bumping... We are coming behind you with our announcements oh.

My sisters and brothers, I hail all of una oh..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
curvilicious:
After all the wait

Agbaragbururu, dat broke protocols for me neva broke my enemies's will do same for you all in Jesus name

20weeks

What a beautiful bump Curvy, feeling teary right now, isn't God indeed good. You and many mama's who have received their bfp give me hope, because God is not a respecter of anybody, He who did it for you, will surely do it for us all. You mama's are just a reflection of our own testimony... God bless and keep you and our Lo.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Omojudy:

I sent you a mail already. Maybe you can send me instead if you didnt see mine?
Good morning Mama Legend.

My yahoo mail is giving me issues I saw ur mail n can't reply hence I said send d mail to my gmail that I posted or drop a mail I can reach u with
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sweet happy bump!!!!!.... i just dropped a tear or two!!!! curvy mama is making me all mushy in a happy way.

Like the hebrew woman, u will be strong and not cast your LO before his/her/their (because twinning anointing sef dey grin grin) time
Stay blessed Curvy mama

curvilicious:
After all the wait

Agbaragbururu, dat broke protocols for me nd broke my enemies's jaw will do same for you all in Jesus name

20weeks

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
@curvilicious nice bump you got there
God bless u and ur Lo dearie

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kathy1995: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hi, everyone, who wants to have a baby but can`t becaause of your eproductive health problems. I can really help you because i`m a surogate mother and I can give a birth to your baby and make you happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
nice bump curvymama n i tap into your testimony. loads of baby dust to us all. we must get there in Jesus name Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.