Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,650 members, 7,921,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5500725 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2013
Safe06 you ene! Person go soon give u bulala for here o.
Welcome Manoda and Doris welcome jare
and Doris abeg am all ears on Tuesday to hear ur story .
@all i don't think Doris is advertising that man of God, she just said she went there for deliverance and promised to give us feedback . She also said she is a silent reader perhaps Godsent's post gave her hope for her situation and after her encounter with the man she decides to register and gist us.
Ok wait am i speaking for her? I think i am sorry, bottom line is lets give people the benefit of doubt. Morning

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2013
@safe, for making me to laugh this morning, laughter shall not cease from ur home.keep up ur humorous attitude God will soon reward u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2013
@all God will not allow us 2 walk empty in our marriages he will not give us husband and refuse to give us children.he is faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2013
Af showed its ugly face two days ago. U no go tire! My husband is d only son and his parents are both dead. @ll God will grant our heart desires. Baby dust to all d pretty Mamas!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@austinolisah,shuu,ur post weak м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ooo,how trying to conceive concern accreditation na?oya,kia kia mosa mosa carry ur matter go education forum,if I see u here again ,na pin u go pick ooo. Lol.
@pink22,af don do u strong thing o,na м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ una wan gif bulala?save am for ur 6th pikin(yes ur 6th child go b pikin nd not offspring for suggesting bulala on м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊)
@manoda,*hugs*,amin thumma amin. God will answer us ,let's just b patient n kip calling Him.
@sen.tempest,don't worry,kip calling on God,He must answer us,women wey get pikins no get 2 heads nor 4 legs,so y our own go different?
@ all,how ona dey ooo?una don drink akamu diz morning?cjnone n mamatriplet n zeezy n dreamsinbc,oya come pray for us diz day na,abi how e dey do una?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2013
My dear Pinky is not easy all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2013
@safebaby i no mind to call am pikin o, u na ur 2nd set of triplets pikins go bulala u. Akamu wey u take last nite neva do u? U too ginger softly no break person pikin waist o.
MamaT today na Saturday o as per our prayers tonight where u dey?
Alwaysbaby oya make d prayer points and exhortations begin flow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2013
My own body don tire me self,av bin feeling uncomfortable since monday as AF wan show,I de feel as if sometin d com out from my vagina,but if I wipe am wit tissue,I no go see anytin,today own jst de worse, I reject and form of Af till after 9month.Amen oh.
@Safe06-creamberry aw u dey nah?which CD u de nw?
@Doris,am ready for u story on tuesday oh.
@All,pls does anyone has 25days cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
Where ave u guys gone to? Some ar jst peeping witout posting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Phewme, thanks have gotten the number.

@sen.temp, hey, are we sharing the same man? That the description of ma hubby ooo, no parent and the only son. Na me be im mama and he is son.

@austinolisa, u hear wetin Safe06 tell ya? Run faster than you legs can take u comot for here go education thread. Wetin concern NCC with america uni?

Safe06 n Pinky, una too like akamu ooo, make e turn baby na im we want oooo.

@Goldenbaby, yes my cycle is 25days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=austinolisah]Please can someone advice me on what to do. My kid sister is in houdegbe north america university benin studying and am getting info that d university is fake that it is not accredited and their certificate is not recognised in Nigeria by NUC(Nigeria University Commission).please I want to know if is true.tnx

Omo,we no go school here oh, na TTC we sabi, so carry u load comot 4 here oh before we go vex for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
I don tire small jare. Out of 20million sperm sebi na only one I need to fertilize my egg? So even if its about less a million I have there, all I need it one.

Pls I need us to discuss how best we can make sperm to reach egg. Someone advise me on what to do. Should I use my hand to begin to push it in after the deed is done? Should I go for follicular scanning to know the exact day I ovulate? What drugs can help the quality of eggs? Am in a fresh cycle and I want to do something different.

@phewme, her number is not going through. Fruitfull doesn't post here again, would have asked her how she got her softcup.

I had a dream that someone was helping me to push up the fluid to help it meet my egg, so I think I need help some where.

I don't want to feel bad but I am feeling it seriously, I hate this monthly flow and we all here hate you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Omonikiba, my dear is not easy oh. I heard dat lifting up d legs after sex helps d sperm swim faster,try and buy preseed, it's friendly for d sperm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Golden, na only my head remain I never stand on oo, I don carry my legs up tire. For preseed? Hubby doesn't like it at alllllll, the one I bought expired and I throw it away.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
All fruitful mummies and daddies..I have been having a swell time reading your interesting stories lately.I will repeat again that i always feel courageous anytime i log-in TTC forum,especially when my spirit is down.@Accurate,i wish you a very big congratulations.You will have a stress-free 9months and your children will make you proud now and forever more.You shall not cast thy young.
@All,i agree with alwaytrue and safe06.i will suggest we allow Godsent be.I feel she is just excited.A lot of us will broadcast it even more than she has done.Even as much as i dont like all this prophets and pastors conducting deliverance meeting for people going through one challenge or the other,i will want us to allow her express her mind.It is now left for anyone of us to follow her to vic ematele.If we keep reacting like this to people that comes to share their testimony,we will end up chasing them away.You can take the horse to the water side but cant force it to drink the water.It is in the bible,that we should test every pastor to be able to know which is genuine or not.If your spirit does not agree withGodsent story about vic ematele,just read the post and do as if you did not see anything.At the moment,i am having misunderstanding with my wife because i refuse to follow her to a pastor that a neighbour introduce to her for prayers.I have turn down 2 different attempts to see prophets.This is the 3rd time.I believe you can pray your way through.I only visit a prophet if my spirit agrees with it.Some people wholely depend on other people to pray for them before they get their breakthrough.
I wish you all a new week of positive news.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phewme(f): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ omonikiba you can search on www.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
hello fruitful mums,em goldenbaby make i report myslf b4 u start to de cal names,yes i follow join peep pls op no flogging for me,my sisters my case tire me all i know be say i de arrange my body for anything to happen not taking any fertility drugs just pregnacare,livolin nd moringa seed,into herbs now me also tire to give drs money for drugs evry month.pink22 i don tell u say make u no worry God will surprise u,venuss me nd dh also considered ivf wit bridges,my sisiter d amount wen dem de call no b moi moi,so we put am on hold first i still de pray cos nothing wen God no fit do.congrats accurate as God do am for u e go do for us too av a blissful 9mnths ahead. D newbies welcome. Omonikiba i think u can get preseed or softcup nd try nd see if it will work iv not used it but it wrkd for my sis inlaw might probably work for u.af show her ugly face 2 days back my cycle don shif com 30dys abeg does worm expeller affect ovulation cos i noticed after takin it i ovulated,i normally ovulate on cd 17 but last month was on ccd 15 op no cause for alarm.@ all dis ttc period will be history soon lets be patient delay is not denial God is watching us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Phewme, thank so much have seen it, I will call the number. Had to search thru to page 30 under beauty and health. Should anyone here needs it, call 08055627188.

@JoesQ,long time. Thanks I pray it work. Was your sister inlaw having male issue too? Am praying you get pregnant naturally by the power of God. How much is bridge clinc quotation for ivf?

Read quiet a lot of good reviews on it even for male issue. One even said she added preseed to the cup after the deed before inserting it and it worked for her that same cycle. Since hubby doest like preseed, I will just insert it with the cup after the deed. I don't need 20m count, I need one and that one must locate her sister egg by the power of the Holy Ghost.

@Chi6, I think you should try this softcup.

@Santagelo, e no easy, it is well with your family. Have you gone to see a urologist for the varicocele? Read fruit full testimony about her hubby who did the sugery and she got preggy after 6months or so.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
@omokiniba my dear is not easy but how do u cope.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
@omonikibia...tnx
for ur concern. this ttc is not easy at all esp when it is joined with
male issues. i wi b 4yrs of marriage next month. no wahala. God
dey...am using preseed and dh like it. may be wi try softcup as u
suggested.

@zenoj... hop u and ur Lo ar doing great.
@pink22...hop u ar feeling better now. @goldenbaby and safe06 i dey hail una ooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Saw this tot i should share
Vitamins that help women ovulate
Vitamin D
According to The Telegraph website,vitamin D can improve fertility in women suffering from ovulation disorders. Low levels of vitamin D can cause problems with ovulation. Obtaining an adequate amount of vitamin D is difficult in the winter because there is less sunlight and people get the majority of their vitamin D requirements from the sun. The website Natural Health Solutions states that vitamin D playsan important role in calcium absorption and regulation and thus may help to normalize the development of a woman's follicles--fluid-filled sacs in the ovaries that contain immature eggs--and increase her odds of ovulating. Calcium assists with egg maturation and normal follicular development. The recommended daily intake of vitamin D is 1,000mg.
Vitamin B6
According to the website Stages in Pregnancy, taking vitamin B6 can improve a woman's chances of ovulating. Vitamin B6 is water soluble and it regulates a woman's hormones. This vitamin aids in restoring luteal phase defects in women experiencing ovulation problems. The luteal phase (the timefrom ovulation to menstruation) should be more than 10 days long (11 to 16 days is the norm) for ovulation to occur. If it is shorter than 10 days, it is called a luteal phase defect. The Vitamin Shoppe states that vitamin B6 lowers the amount of prolactin in the system. In high amounts, prolactin can disrupt ovulation and cause a woman's monthly cycle to become irregular. The recommended daily intake of vitamin B6 is 100mg.
Folic Acid
The Daily Mail website states that each year couples suffer from the infertility because the woman ovulates erratically or not at all. Women who consistently take folic acid have a lower risk of suffering problems with egg production and ovulation disorders. The website Baby Hopes states that folic acid helps to produce red blood cells as well as norepinephrine and serotonin (chemical components of the nervous system). Folic acid also helps to synthesize genetic material in every cell of the body and normalize brain function. Taking folic acid before conception reduces the risk of neural-tube defects such as spina bifida. The March of Dimes states that folic acid plays an important role in the production of normal red blood cells. An adequate amount of folic acid may help prevent strokes and cancers in somewomen. The recommended daily intake of folic acid for women of childbearing age is at least 400mcg.
Vitamin C
Medline Plus states that vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for the body to form collagen in bones, cartilage, muscle and blood vessels. The website Natural Fertility Info states that vitamin C supports ovulation by stabilizing hormone levels, keeping the immune system healthy and aiding in iron absorption. According to Baby Hopes, vitamin C causes the body to produce more water, which increases cervical mucus. In addition,vitamin C may be able to aid in conception by making the walls of blood vessels stronger and by fighting infections, which can interfere with ovulation. The recommended daily intake of vitamin C is 65mg.
Iron
According to Natural Fertility Info, iron is a blood-building nutrient thatincreases fertility by helping to balance ovulation. The website Welcome Baby Home states that iron is responsible for the production of hemoglobin (red blood cells). Iron taken with vitamin C improves fertility. According to Welcome Home Baby, a deficiency iniron causes anemia, which can disrupt ovulation. Iron supplements can cause constipation, so it is important to increase water and fiber intake when taking this vitamin. The recommended daily intake of iron is 54mg

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Omonikiba,whether leg up or dwn,we must all get our bfp is year.Amen. Pls wat is d softcup use for? Dis is my first tym of hearing about it oh.
@JoesQ,u don com nah,as u com post sumtin make sense nah,dan to de peep? Hope u ar gud..
@Pink22,Pinklady.. Hmmmmmm, good lecture,u re on point. Am taking folic acid,dat contains 5mg of B12 and 5mg of folic acid,which vitD will be good.
@Chi16,I dey ohh, jst dey check if af go show,my body jst d do me somehow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Luke 10:41-42
41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Prayer Point:
Father Lord, still my troubled heart. Because I believe and I wait on you for the glorious seed you have promised me, help me chose the good part of resting in your embrace and letting you do what you have purposed for my life, as the good thing you do for me shall never be taken away. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Goldenbaby na vit D3, look for the one written D3 on it
as a matter of fact vit D3 moved my ovulation day from cd 17,18,and 19ish to cd 13
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Alwaysbaby tanx the spirit of God is one, He has been hammering those words to me all these days, that's just a confirmation that i should be still, not just me but all of us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Shiloh tnx dear for checking on me. You all are always in my prayers. Am almost there ooo, Less than 8wks to go. I am grateful to God.
@ pink God is ur strength. As for the supplements, Let me state once more what I did differently b4 I got my BFP. I used Vit D3, Omega 3-6-9, Vit B6, Vit E. Took a lot of Walnuts and Avocado Pear including other fruits but more of those two. And made sure I did not tell DH wen I wz ovulating. After one month of using the supplements and over 2mnths of taking plenty of walnut and Avocado pear, I got a BFP but ended in a chemical Pregnancy. Though the chemical pregnancy issue had been happening like every 4mnths for over 3yrs. But I noticed a difference when I took dose supplements (PMS reduced). I stopped taking the Vit E becos I later read somewhere that 1000IU wz too high for women. And that was it. The next month I got my BFP. Nonetheless, even b4 I started using d supplements I prayed on them and asked God to move through them. I prayed like never b4.

I decided to say this now to support pink's post as I believe this might help someone here.

For everyone that has kept this thread going, I want to encourage you that the end of ur waiting is now. Keep up d good work.

Always baby, God will continue to water you, I pray that the power of God will surely move in your life this year. My ears are itching to hear testimonies at least 5 BFP evry month. That's my prayer and I knw God can do it.

Mama T, do not be tired ooo, you must testify this year. That is the word of the Lord.

Santagelo, I pray today that your body will obey God's commandment of being fruitful. This year no matter what, God will surely prove his faithfulness in your home.

For those I mentioned their names and other fruitful mothers here, I pray that the end of you waiting is now. No matter what the Power of God will move in your lives to prove the faithfulness of God IJN as I am a living testimony..

God bless U. Luv Y' all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Thanks so much MSTIA , Bless God for ur testimony and i say Amen to ur prayers.
Babes if u are in Lasgidi cease this opportunity. There is a special prayer for pregnant and waiting mothers by pst E.A Adeboye our GO at Throne of mercy parish 1-9 redemption way Ebute-Metta tomorrow 7th April by 8:30 am.
Pls go there tap for those of us that cant make it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
safe06][color=#990000][/color]Uteh, Beetle, Aladunni, Ebony 13, skimpychick, Pink22, Omonikiba, slimphemmie, heknowsmyname, Greenfruits, santagelo, Gen buhari,, chokl8y, chidinma, lizzyslaw, mummyf, hawtmummie, marygold, Shiloh, zeezy, Mzora,ladyG. Where una enter?abeg even if u babes don't have anything to say just come greet us na.
@marvelosGod,u ar welcome to the forum of special people.
@mumu,so u bin dey wait for news bfor u show?e no good oooo.

@safe, i will tell M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mummy for γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊ called me mumu, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ , i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ peep always since i ve no news , i come keep quiet. I ve being battling with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ problem. Trusting GØD̶̲̥̅̊ for a solutions.
Baby dust to γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ omonikiba,i doubt if my sis inlaw was male issue im not really close to her so she doesnt tlk abt fertility stuff i know she miscarried once but immediately she took in she sent me an sms insisting i buy preseed,i guess it must av workd for her,dh said d quotation for bridges ivf is abt 500h k to abt 600h k. pink22 u too much see as u just lay al d stuff for us,i cnt get d vit d to buy wat i see around is calcium nd vit d,but still lookin round, those taking d olive oil mustard seed mixture abeg make una tell me ow una bori de react to am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Mstia, God bless you so much for coming to say what you did differently (for repeating it cos I remember you said it then). Less than 8 weeks, how fast? I bless God for you. Your delivery will be pain free.

@Pink, thanks for the info. I don't think I will be able to make it, all the same am sure he will send His blessing to us. He is visiting our parish soon sha.

@JoesQ, thanks for the info. 500k to 600k, that's cheaper compared to Georges and they both have the same success stories. Will make enquiries on that. Thanks real good.

I don't know, I have been reading Christian views on ivf, I just want to be led.

@Alwaystrue, thanks for the piece the Word will work for us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2013
AF jst showed its ugly stupid face now,won't cry or be sad so dat d devil will not laugh at me,will always laugh at d devil cos he's a loser. I belive that God has already answered us Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.