Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,541 members, 7,978,780 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5546043 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 5:06am On Apr 07, 2013
Hi Ladies,

Just finished praying and just wanna holler at u ladies. I've been MIA, my siblings stand their many kids came round for Easter so they've kept me very very busy.

Oya Sister Doris, waiting in anticipation for your story.

Omonikiba Why are you waiting for Christians opinion on IVF, whatever happened to you forming your own opinion and doing whatever you feel is right for yourself and DH. I can keep on going with ICSI because Without God it won't be possible. God made it possible for that technology to work, I know Catholics believe otherwise but that's their own prerogative. Like I said earlier just do whatever you feel you can do.

Why are people coming out with this prophet Emmanuel stories. All promoting him. He's not God o. With God all things are possible not to say God can't send someone to you but to believe without that MOG nothing can be done doesn't wash with me. Anyway I'm rambling.

Hope you all had a good Easter! Have a nice week ladies!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Sisters in d house!
I hail Oº°˚˚°ºh! Just 2/3 days away on acct of netwrk and story full ground grin
Beetle: Hi Ladies,

Oya Sister Doris, waiting in anticipation for your story.

Omonikiba Why are you waiting for Christians opinion on IVF, whatever happened to you forming your own opinion and doing whatever you feel is right for yourself and DH. I can keep on going with ICSI because Without God it won't be possible. God made it possible for that technology to work, I know Catholics believe otherwise but that's their own prerogative. Like I said earlier just do whatever you feel you can do.

Why are people coming out with this prophet Emmanuel stories. All promoting him. He's not God o. With God all things are possible not to say God can't send someone to you but to believe without that MOG nothing can be done doesn't wash with me. Anyway I'm rambling.
My Sister, me too am anxiously waiting for tuesday. Out of respect for Santegelo and some other sisters I will not be a spoilsport. However I can't help but state dt as far as all r welcome to state their experience wt any servant, pastor or even doc, we r all entitled to state our opinions on d info provided! If dy can't stand d heat, dy shd stay out of d kitchen.

On Omonikiba asking for an opinion on IVF, my dear, sometimes we just want to be guided. Hving all d info on d table helps us make a decision. D opinions r just things we put into consideration so dt we can ensure dt we hv covered d bases.

@JoesQ, dt ur SIL is nice. She has ur best interests at heart. Even though u gals r not close she sent u d msg to say what worked for her.
Thanks for d ivf info too. I went online to check their fees and when I saw 1st visit 75k, I fear myself and adviced myself. Now I know it is sometin we can all save for..

Have a lovely and divinely favoured day today!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2013
Û
Good morning all. God has bless us beyond curse no man created by God will take away our blessing. He has done me what my mother,papa,friends can not do. 1 samuel chapter 1 vs 11 uplift my soul and spirit a lot. @all happy sunday and a fruitful week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2013
Pls aw much does HSG cost? Happy Sunday to u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2013
@Goldenbaby, hugs dear. It will happen soon, you hear? At all, no vex o, have you been monitoring your cervical mucus? I have been rather careless o. I didn't realise the importance of EWCM (egg white cervical mucus). I'm always dry down there, apart from the times I was pregnant(before mc). Anyway, I read about Robitussin and Evening Primrose Oil, and I took them this month. Omo, it was remaining for me to wear panty liners. I had abundant CM, though, because I wasn't monitoring ovulation, only God knows if I timed bd correctly. Anyway, just wanted to share this info for those of us who don't have enough cm.

@Safe, u no go kill me oooo!

@all, we have recorded 2 testimonies this month (abi?). We have 4 more that must be recorded. Have faith and stay strong!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
We have to thank GOD for delays, in having children why?
Because in the bible all children bornby women who were considered barren turned out to be great children. Samuel, Samson Etc.
When a womb is reserved (appears barren , it means someone special is about to come out of it)
that was Daddy GO's message
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Dreamsinbc,my dear,I use to see d EWMC,bt since sept last year,ave not seen it,though my cycle is very regular,I do know when am ovulating,cos I usually ave slight pain on my left lower abdomen, bt I don't normally see much mc during that time,I read abt d robitussin last month,bt wouldn't find it in my area,that's y I didn't buy it, pls how much is it? A Doc friend of mine that is living in d states told me to buy it dat is very good. I really need it,cos I belive is that mc of a tin dat is making it difficult for me not to conceive. D last tym I went to scan,d gyno told me that everytin was ok wit me,but if I want to conceive fast that I should come for HSG. Am jst praying for God's help in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Dreamsinbc,hope dis is d one u took..

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
safe06: [color=#990000][/color]@pink22,see as akamu don dey hungry м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ now,kai.
@omonikiba,u wee not tell us abi?nd I wee not talk to u again. #crying n licking d cattarh from my nose#
@adedoyinsola,where af u bin?u think u can walk out n in anytime u like abi? Ko da oooo. Ati mils yin na. Don't worry,u shall av cause to celebrate bfor diz year runz out. Amin.
@safe06 how u dey my sister noo i just dont come in and out am always in 24/7 i sometimes just dont comment,i actually catn do without checking up on u guys daily.....congrats to our new bfps....many more to come in sha Allah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
My ears are itching to hear testimonies at least 5 BFP evry month. That's my prayer and I knw God can do it.
Santagelo, I pray today that your body will obey God's commandment of being fruitful. This year no matter what, God will surely prove his faithfulness in your home.
@MSTIA..Thank you for the above post...My ears are itching to hear enough BFP's too.I want to see the cry of joy from every mothers and fathers here.
@Omonikiba...I have appointment with an urologist in LASUTH tomorrow.I will post the outcome of everything here.Just that their bill is on the high side.
@Lizzyslaw..I understand your view..I feel that issue can be handled politely..Abeg,no vex oooo..Make u no wound another man pickin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
@all,i hail una o.@safilious mama,i don come o.@goldenbaby,i think it is a substance called guaifenesin in robitussin that increases cervical mucus.so,one can buy guaifenesin tablet[if available]or any cough syrup that contains it.someone told me she bought benylin that contains guaifenesin at #1500.Also if one wants to buy robitussin we should ensure it contains it.we can also google for more info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@omonikaba,yeah I lyk my akamu with milk n honey,vewi vewi sweet. Lol.
@goldenbaby pele,I af told u nothing Ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong with u,its ur restlessness dats causing ur delay,just b calm n see God do His thing.
@adedoyin n muma,good to hear from u babes.
@dreamsinbc,I cannot kee u o,I'm not a murderess,I wanna ganna make sure I gist ur kids how much u love them bfor dey arove,nd see dem laff @ u.
@zeezyliscious zeezy,*wink*.
@all,its well with us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Goldenbaby: Pls aw much does HSG cost? Happy Sunday to u all.
It cost me about 18k when I did mine. May have increased and am sure it depends on d lab and location.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Zeezzy,d one I posted here has only guaifenesin in it, I also heard that mucinex is good. And a cough syrup dat contains other ingredient with guaifenesin is not good cos it can dry up d mc,so d one with only guaifenesin is perfect.
@Safe06,God dey ohhhh, which Cd ar u now?
@lizzyslaw, Omo,I no get that kind money oh,am not doing anything for now,so no income.. God will c us tru.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Golden baby, exactly! I took that first one. The only active ingredient is Guaifenesin. I actually looked for the Mucinex, I no see. If you can find it, I think Mucinex will be easier to take cos that Robitussin tastes disgusting!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Dreamsinbc, pls how much did u buy it! Hope dis folic acid is good,cos dat's d one am taking for now.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Happy sunday fruitfull mothers, how una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? Make una no mind me, i just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ peep D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ comot since.
@acurategal, congrats dearie, i tap into your blessing.
@All, more bfps on the way in Jesus name, Amen. God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥, Ebe omasiri chineke, omasiri m, Chikamso.
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Igabe,that will be d name of ur first child, Chikamso or Munachimso, lol
Hop u ar kullll?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Goldenbabe, it was like 1,700. I drank 4 tablespoons a day from the day AF ended.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Dreamsinbc,thanks so much,hope u saw d folic acid I uploaded, pls is dat one ok?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pink22: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
We have to thank GOD for delays, in having children why?
Because in the bible all children bornby women who were considered barren turned out to be great children. Samuel, Samson Etc.
When a womb is reserved (appears barren , it means someone special is about to come out of it)
that was Daddy GO's message

Thanks Pink. Our children will truly be worth the wait for them in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jesus is Lord
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Godsent,thanks for ur info. God will surely see us tru Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:06am On Apr 08, 2013
@Goldenbaby, yes, that's the one I use. I also started taking Omega-3 capsules.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@goldenbaby,I don finish service na,nd I waz in sanitation cd,heheeheeee,abi which cd u dey talk?
@all,goodmorning,wishing us a fruitful week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Dreamsinbc,my dear,I use to see d EWMC,bt since sept last year,ave not seen it,though my cycle is very regular,I do know when am ovulating,cos I usually ave slight pain on my left lower abdomen, bt I don't normally see much mc during that time,I read abt d robitussin last month,bt wouldn't find it in my area,that's y I didn't buy it, pls how much is it? A Doc friend of mine that is living in d states told me to buy it dat is very good. I really need it,cos I belive is that mc of a tin dat is making it difficult for me not to conceive. D last tym I went to scan,d gyno told me that everytin was ok wit me,but if I want to conceive fast that I should come for HSG. Am jst praying for God's help in our lives.

like Dreamsinbc said, i am also on EPO and Robitussin (wow, am always wet down there *wink*), actually looked out for Mucinex but couldnt get it, i got the Robitussin at Nett Pharmacy opebi Lagos for N1,190.
the Folic acid am taking is mason product N1k(100 tablets) it was prescribed by my gynae cos it contains 400mcg which is d recommended dose for childbearing aged women.

cos of my recurrent BV, he told me to increase my folic acid intake to 3 tablets daily, he also recommended Vit D3 4000I.U daily and i have been fine.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2013
hello fruitful ladies and happy new week.

Pink 22 is very correct IRO the vitamins, weldone sis *kisses*

@Mstia, tnx dearie for checking up on us, we wish you safe delivery, good health for mum and baby (ies)

welcome our newbies, you will get ur bfps sooner than you hope for.

Alwaystrue, thanks abunch for the word of exhortation, God will increase you on every side.

mamaT, you can run but you cant hide, you berra show ur pretty face b4 we deploy army to come and bundle you from your hiding *lol*

sending my love to u all, safe, chil6, lizzyslaw, muma, omonikiba, adedoyinsola, igabe, santagelo, zeezy, beetle and other fruitful ladies that i cant name them now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2013
Good morning Ladies & our gent,
The Lord is God. Always remember that God has special plans for us and He knows what He is doing. The Lord will astound you with His might and power in Jesus name. You will look for the best name to give your babies to match God's faithfulness and you will not find because He will do exceedingly abundantly above what you have asked or imagined.

Isaiah 44:1-5
1  YET NOW hear, O Jacob, My servant and Israel, whom I have chosen.
2  Thus says the Lord, Who made you and formed you from the womb, Who will help you: Fear not, O Jacob, My servant, and you Jeshurun [the upright one--applied to Israel as a type of the Messiah], whom I have chosen.
3  For I will pour water upon him who is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground. I will pour My Spirit upon your offspring, and My blessing upon your descendants.
4  And they shall spring up among the grass like willows or poplars by the watercourses.
5  One will say, I am the Lord’s; and another will call himself by the name of Jacob; and another will write [even brand or tattoo] upon his hand, I am the Lord’s, and surname himself by the [honorable] name of Israel.

Please apply those scriptures as you meditate today and God will show Himself in your life as He said especially as you pray the below:

Psalm 119:116
Uphold me according to Your promise, that I may live; and let me not be put to shame in my hope!

Thanks for all the prayers for me. I pray the Lord will perfect His work in all our lives. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opelistic1(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Wow! How many days ve I been absent, omo si plenty post. At first I will say 100 gbosa for God who has started answering our prayers becos the power that resurrected jesus from the grave ve started is good work on accuratebabe, I say my plenty congratulations to u and I wish u stress free 9 months. @ all I hail o I command our BFPs to manifest speedily in jesus name. Ameeeen. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2013
@ all, i ve a problem let me not call it a problem cos it has stop bothering me. I ve being spotting since 6th of march till today, AF supposed  come out on 11th last month, i started spotting prior to dat day. I don't want  go to hosp cos i want to go off some drugs like clomid, primolut N and others . A̶̲̥̅♏ presently taking folic acid, vit 6, Bcomplex, CaC, multivite, asheitu bitters and antilipemic tea . Pls any advised cos A̶̲̥̅♏ tired of using pant liners ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ pads. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Vag needs fresh air
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2013
[b]@All,[/b]Come and join me sing hallellujah,Jehovah jireh has done me well.
Come and join me sing hallellujah,Jehovah nissi has done me well.

My boy arrived early hours of this Morning,he weighed 3.5kg @ 38wk3. We are both doing fine and have been discharged home. I can't describe how i feel inside,it is so overwhelming. Help me thank God for this bundle of joy,he is such a cutie..

I just had to quickly share this good news with all of you,before i go back to bed and rest.Will hopefully share the birth story when I am much stronger.

I use myself as a point of contact to reach every pregnant women on this forum,you shall all have normal delivery and deliver like the hebrew women.And I also sprinkle babydust to all the expectant women on this forum,your BFP is around the corner

I am short of words now,thank you all. I had to repost this on this thread,I was once with you ladies,and i hope you don't mind the announcement here

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: aggiel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.