Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,868 members, 7,969,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5539300 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by demmykay: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
TO THE WAITING MOTHERS

"We have to thank God for delays in having children. Why?
Because in the Bible, all the children born by women who were considered barren turned to be great children e.g Samuel, Isaac, Samson etc
When a womb is reserved
(appears barren) it means SOMEONE SPECIAL IS ABOUT TO BE BORN!
Pastor E.A Adeboye.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2013
Hi everyone, jst stopping by to say hi.....been readin nd laughing as usual...also reading nd been inspired as usual. Congratultions to the new mum to be, may you have a smooth 9 months nd delivery IJN.
My sistrs dis is all i hav to say
Isa 54:1-4
1. Sing and shout,
even though you have never
had children!
The [Lord] has promised that you
will have more children
than someone married
for a long time.

2 Make your tents larger!
Spread out the tent pegs;
fasten them firmly.

3 You and your descendants
will take over the land
of other nations.
You will settle in towns
that are now in ruins.

4 Don't be afraid or ashamed
and don't be discouraged.
You won't be disappointed.

To all ttc we are special....God knows us, hears us, we hve been chosen for dis journey to bear world changers, children dat'l impact thier generation.
Pink22, favoredgal i hail o
Love u all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2013
Hi Profbaby at last you've appeared how have u been. Thanks for those encouraging words , God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jilsandra: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
hello mothers of a glorious generation, i have been a silent follower of dis trend. been ttc for almost 4yrs now. never missed my period all my life, but God dey. thank God for who he is in our life and for you guys out there. i must confess, i have learnt so much since i started reading the trend. hope am welcome and pray God to bless us all with our miracle babies. this year will never pass us by in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
welcome @jilsandra. May your search not be long in this forum IJN.
@ifyemma. Thanks and God bless. I will try and visit the body check soon. I stay at Lokoja, Abuja will be nearer than Aba.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@jilsandra u are very welcome,but bfor we welcome U fully,u af to pay "owo onile"(money for land owner).
@ebiprecious,its well with u,akunna matata for d rest of ur life coz ur story Ȋ̝̊̅§ about to change for the bera positively.
@doublebls,werin man pikin go do na?I cannot gonna wanna kee mysef. Lol.
@goldenbaby,u af started with ya crycry again abi?I don dey commot my pankere.
@all chikilisweety soon to be mamas,how deygo dey go?thank God for nepa oo,dem no dey giv us voltage wey fit carry aircon again,so na fan we dey use for now,so I dey always form "the weather iz hot" for hubby,come see sesky position I dey assume when time to sleep reach,shuuuu,models go fear na,and as chic wey no dey like to carry last ,na just my catapult(G-string) I dey wear slp,hubby dey always tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ say him wan do research mayb na м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ b d eve wey bin dey "garden of eden",I cannot come and go and carry last na,abi?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
favored gal:

WOw, the yoke is indeed broken. You are next in line in Jesus Name.

Good thing you guys were able to settle quick quick....

You live in Benin? well, if you cant find where to do it in Benin, you can always come to Lagos.

I remember you saying you had some male factor issues! have you tried IVF? i hear its the best solution for male factor issues

my sis what is male factor

@all I greet u all, i have a lot to read oooo, I dey come
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifyemma(f): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
@dreamsinbc, hydrosonogram (water) @doublebls, you're wellcome, thats d purpose of this forum to help ourselves. I wish u success.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
profeseur: .
Pink22, favoredgal i hail o
Love u all

i hail you back o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
greenfruits:

my sis what is male factor

@all I greet u all, i have a lot to read oooo, I dey come

Issues with the men e.g. low sperm count
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
Jilsandra: hello mothers of a glorious generation, i have been a silent follower of dis trend. been ttc for almost 4yrs now. never missed my period all my life, but God dey. thank God for who he is in our life and for you guys out there. i must confess, i have learnt so much since i started reading the trend. hope am welcome and pray God to bless us all with our miracle babies. this year will never pass us by in Jesus name. Amen.

welcome and amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hello fruitful ladies,where have u all gone to? pls, what's d price of fertilAid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Goldenbaby its minimum 9,500 nd max 11,000 depending on wher you buy from. In Kaduna its 10,500

Today got back home from work, only to meet my a parcel waitin fr me wit my neighbour...ws droppd off by a courier.....wen i would check n open it....found it was from my MIL all d way from Ibadan.....fertility drugs. One is called "Bell. Master herbalist, intestinal cleansing" the second is "fertalin for fertility" without tellin me....altho recently she's bin callin askin howfr, howfr...she nevr told me she wuld send any drugs....see me see truble. D situatn is complicated as DH too ws jst lookin at me lyk lucozade.....I've only been married for 1yr 3 months o.
Pls does anyone knw anythin about d drugs i mentiond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
@ safe06, I just love your sense of humour sha, no dulling moment. @ all is there a cure for hyperprolactin? Been on if for close to 2 years without a clear solution. Used parlodel for a year, recently my gynea told me to switch to dostinex, getting really tired. The only solace I have is that I know God honours His words more than His name and His word towards waiting mothers is that NONE shall be barren.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
Goldenbaby: Hello fruitful ladies,where have u all gone to? pls, what's d price of fertilAid?
In benin 9k.

Sisters, my heart is broken. Maybe I should just withdraw from ds journey and try to forget about it. Was reading ds evening and discovered that dexacortin a drug commonly prescribed by chemists for weight gain can cause infertility. I seriously abused this drug as a teenager cos I was tired of hearing pple call me "kpelenge". Both family friends and neighbours would not let me rest. One even told me that "if he did not know dt I am a true daughter of the house he would hv said am d househelp". Belive me I abused this drug for about 4 yrs or more, just so pple will stop talking and when dy told me my cheeks look rosy I was glad d drug was working. Sisters, what do I do now? I dream of an LO dt is an exact replica of my hubby wt all his antics and I wonder... Is this hope lost to me?

Am confused and tired! Now I have the shape they all wanted but no child to call my own. Isn't this life unfair? Now *they* r talking about me being childless? cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2013
profeseur: @Goldenbaby its minimum 9,500 nd max 11,000 depending on wher you buy from. In Kaduna its 10,500

Today got back home from work, only to meet my a parcel waitin fr me wit my neighbour...ws droppd off by a courier.....wen i would check n open it....found it was from my MIL all d way from Ibadan.....fertility drugs. One is called "Bell. Master herbalist, intestinal cleansing" the second is "fertalin for fertility" without tellin me....altho recently she's bin callin askin howfr, howfr...she nevr told me she wuld send any drugs....see me see truble. D situatn is complicated as DH too ws jst lookin at me lyk lucozade.....I've only been married for 1yr 3 months o.
Pls does anyone knw anythin about d drugs i mentiond
na so e dey be o, my sista. Even my mum buys anytin fertility drugs for me regardless of d price. Despite telling her to stop bothering herself, all I do is collect d drugs and thank her then keep d drugs. We need to be very mindful of d kind of drugs we use o, no be everytin person go dey use, you can google info on d drugs, if dere's nothing useful found abeg don't use o especially if you're on medication and be careful how you handle it cos of ur dh. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2013
lizzyslaw:
In benin 9k.

Sisters, my heart is broken. Maybe I should just withdraw from ds journey and try to forget about it. Was reading ds evening and discovered that dexacortin a drug commonly prescribed by chemists for weight gain can cause infertility. I seriously abused this drug as a teenager cos I was tired of hearing pple call me "kpelenge". Both family friends and neighbours would not let me rest. One even told me that "if he did not know dt I am a true daughter of the house he would hv said am d househelp". Belive me I abused this drug for about 4 yrs or more, just so pple will stop talking and when dy told me my cheeks look rosy I was glad d drug was working. Sisters, what do I do now? I dream of an LO dt is an exact replica of my hubby wt all his antics and I wonder... Is this hope lost to me?

Am confused and tired! Now I have the shape they all wanted but no child to call my own. Isn't this life unfair? Now *they* r talking about me being childless? cry cry cry
whose report will you believe? You can't be infertile now, it's just a test of time that will soon pass, I also used some drugs like dat while growing up cos I was very skinny bt me I know God cannot faul over my situation. I was so devastated when I got d report dat I had hyperprolactin kept wondering what could cause it but wateva d cause is my business is that God should settle me. I had a cousin that also used this same drug and he has 3 kids now so bottomline of the whole tory is that you stay put and focus on Baba God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2013
Hi Sweeties, hehehehehehehe, Una Miss me Don't mind me Ojare, It was a calculated attempt to dodge all of Una. The Past week has been so fun filled on this Forum. Everytime ℓ̊ wan laff ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ to enter hia as guest as Omonikiba talk wink @Champs, Congratulations, na we go represent this thread for the Baby Dedication grin @Napa, the solution to ur prolactin issue has already been trashed here times without number; Vitamin B6 and Ewedu. Abeg look for Udoka's profile and read through her posts, Ull get all U need. @Profeseur, Bells products are Great with lots of testimonies. Ɣ☺ΰr mother inlaw try wella as wat she bought for U is close to 20K. She should have included the products manual. Browse it online, ℓ̊ think its worth trying. @Madamme Lizzyslaw, wen ℓ̊ saw Your post ℓ̊ just couldn't help laffing as am virtually in the same boat as U. There is a syndrome called LUF meaning 'Luteinized Unruptured Follicle' Here the female produces healthy eggs which fails to Pop. The corpus lutem still produces progesterone so wen hormone profile is done everything seems to be okay. Scans and HSG shows perfect and U are categorized as UNEXPLAINED. And the cause of the above are NSAIDS like Aspirin, Ibruprofen etc. Hehehehehe, ℓ̊ laff again. ℓ̊ was on Aspirin from age 13 (wen one smallie told me that her mother said its good for menstrual cramps) till after ℓ̊ even got married. Any pain ℓ̊ feel, ℓ̊ swallow two tabs. We are not talking of Baby aspirin here ooo!!! The effects of this is that it causes LUF and lowers Ur prostaglandins (which helps to release the eggs) Solution to the above: increase Essential Fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 and 9) which in turn increases prostaglandins Or do HCG trigger (which doesn't work for all). And finally IVF which is the Mother Solution. Hehehehehe, My sister so ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff again. Yanga d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sleep, wahala G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ wake am. ℓ̊ take my hand give myself problem. Infact that's Y ℓ̊ have not been here for a while, ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ think my life. But ℓ̊ must OVERCOME!!! ℓ̊ have tried HCG- 5,000 IU thrice and 10,000 IU once. So no way there. ℓ̊ am presently doing EFAs, multivitamins, Bee pollen, Royal jelly, Aloe Vera, Splina, shake off and Adams Bitters for cleansing and nourishing. Now that ℓ̊ know wat the issue is with me, am seriously thinking of the Best Option out of it. Hmmmm.... My Doctor don even tire for me. The last time we met the guy just d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Kabash on top my head come tell me to try IVF. So Lizzy Baby, Ɣ☺ΰ are not alone, How can Ɣ☺ΰ give up? Ɣ☺ΰ can't die barren, God Forbid!!! Browse about the ways to reduce the effects of the drugs Ɣ☺ΰ took and Prayerfully choose the Best option for yourself. @All, thanks for Looking out for me. My Madamme Always, Twele!!! For Ɣ☺ΰ....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:29am On Apr 11, 2013
@profeseur..I think bells products(canada) is good.A doctor friend of mine advice i use the product that it is good for fertility issues.He told me that it has work for a lot people.Please,accept the drugs from your MIL with a positive mind.Forget the fact that she did not tell you.I know it is not right but you should concentrate on the solution that the drugs will bring.Wish you and your hubby a fruitful year 2013.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2013
@Prof i would do anything to come from work and receive such a parcel. My sista those aaare good products and are quite expensive, go for it girl and good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2013
@goldenbaby its 7k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2013
@ Prof pls accept those drugs as advised in good faith, but pls I hope you have called her to appreciate her? If you haven't pls do. She is showing her love.

@ Goldenbaby, do you stay in lag? I have the contact number of carrot top drugs distributor, he sells it for 5500.

@Lizzyslaw, pls be of good courage. Am sure reading through mamat's post will help you know that you are not alone, she also had given you some drugs you can use to help it, pray over it as well. I feel you should tell God :am sorry for wanting to recreate myself and accepting what others say about me, now I know better, I know what you say has the final authority over my life, now I accept your forgiveness, flush out every effect of the drugs I have used and make me whole, thank Lord I know you have done it. Amen. I rejoice with you my sister. God has done it. Then by faith believe and that is it. Don't cry over it anymore.

@Mamat, heheheeh, i catch ya, I have this guest decoder on my phone and that's was how I catch ya. If I tell you Udoka is an everyday guest here will you believe? Oya, Udoka, come in and say am lying. Mamat, my people perish for lack of knowledge, now that you have the knowledge of what is wrong, your miracle is here. This year sha, many shall be turned mothers, expectants.

Every one step we take shall yield good success for us.

To those taking bitters and all for cleansing, pls don't make it too often or too long, don't forget your body needs to store up some nutrients to build up. Am saying this cos of my own experience, I almost lost it on sunday when all of a sudden I became dehydrated, my feet cold and shrinking. I was taking water every 2mins like 0.5ltr and in like 2-3 hrs I had taken up to 4litrs and I did not go to the ladies. That was to show how dehydrated I was. All in the name am cleansing my body. Pls let's be guided oooo. Make we no add headach join the stomarch when dey pain person.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@goldenbaby,be careful about the kind of drugs u use oo,no go take flagyl for headache ooo. Its better u run tests so u ll know what u are treating,if u av done scans n ur doctor says u are good to go,then just take ur prenatals,I heard baby n м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ Ȋ̝̊̅§ very good,folic acids nd omega 3. U can just do hsg to fulfil all righteousness,nd please eat good food(no mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ wey dey advice ooo,na so so junks I dey chop). Do all diz nd pray to God,trust м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,diz year won't pass u by.
@napa,tanx dear,I av learnt that being sad will make м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ set into depression nd grow wrinkles ,so y kill myself when God has not destined м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to die yet?I believe so much in destiny,so all I pray for iz for God to grant м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ the spirit of patience,He will answer м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ at d best of time.
@lizzyslaw sweety,please don't give d devil victory over u,b strong n keep ur trust in God. I was also very skinny n waz worried coz of what pple said about м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,bur each time I went to d pharmacy to complain nd order for drugs,the pharmacist will just laff n chase м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ away,his wife will join n pursue м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ n say I should b greatful(coz she waz lyk a size 20),I ll sadly return home,nd my dad will console м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ n tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to b happy with my syz coz his office pple go extra miles just to shed weight,na my mama own dey vex м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ pass,she go go commot her pix when she young dey show м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ as she sef lepa,so I just stopped bothering mysef,now I'm a small size 8,nd I'm just loving myself,so pls let's stop listening to what pple say,dey can laff at u now bur make sure u invyt dem for ur twinz naming ceremony early next year ooo.
@pink22,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ sef go happy if I see person wey go buy м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ diz good drugs ooo. Its well jere.
@profeseur,don't read negative meaning to ur mil actions,she means well. Believe in d drugs n use it religiously with positive mind,nd by Gods special grace,it will work.1 year n 3 mths?hmmm,some mil's start disturbing their dil's just 2 mths after wedding,asking how far?what Ȋ̝̊̅§ happening?,its well jere.
@cjnonnzy,where u enter?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2013
@Lizzyslaw, there are some things that shouldn't even cross your mind! Is it not God? This same God that makes women on birth control pills to get pregnant, He will make you get pregnant. That God that makes women, who have been told their wombs have been destroyed, get pregnant, He will make you get pregnant. That God that makes old women get pregnant, He will make you get pregnant. That God that made my aunty get pregnant with blocked tubes, He will make you get pregnant. I can imagine what you must be thinking, but, on this thread, we are not allowed to be barren. If you think you can't get pregnant naturally, try ivf. All I know is, we cannot be called barren!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2013
My dear mummies in the house, i dnt knw if my case is the worst, depression is trying to eat deep into my soul. Yesterday i went to see my doctor with DH fertility result, doctor told me that the result is too poor, that the sperm cannot even fertilise any egg even for a goat, that he won't treat me again till DH gets better, i felt so bad but said immediately in my heart that the statement is just his opinion, God has not said his. I left but i cried from hospital to home, as if dats not enough, AF showed its ugly face in the midnight.
Right now frnds, i dnt knw what to do, i hv been diagonised of hyperprolactin, PCOS, fibroid. All these for one person.
Now mamaT has talked about abusing ibrufen Ãήϑ odas. I dnt knw if anyone has abused those drugs more than me. I do hv heavy pains during AF right from my teenage days, i hv been taking felvin, ibrufen Ãήϑ odas even its overdose. I just took ibrufen dis morning before i saw the post.
Pls my only frnds, i need help Ãήϑ advice. Tears has become my bread day Ãήϑ night.
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Gd day mamas,this month(24th) will mark my 3yrs of marriage,aaaaahhhhhh GOD,nothing will be as good as having bfp to celebrate our three yrs anniversary,though not trying anything different for now.GOD KNOWS BETTER.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2013
pls am also interested, is it for male or female?

omonikiba: @ Prof pls accept those drugs as advised in good faith, but pls I hope you have called her to appreciate her? If you haven't pls do. She is showing her love.

@ Goldenbaby, do you stay in lag? I have the contact number of carrot top drugs distributor, he sells it for 5500.

@Lizzyslaw, pls be of good courage. Am sure reading through mamat's post will help you know that you are not alone, she also had given you some drugs you can use to help it, pray over it as well. I feel you should tell God :am sorry for wanting to recreate myself and accepting what others say about me, now I know better, I know what you say has the final authority over my life, now I accept your forgiveness, flush out every effect of the drugs I have used and make me whole, thank Lord I know you have done it. Amen. I rejoice with you my sister. God has done it. Then by faith believe and that is it. Don't cry over it anymore.

@Mamat, heheheeh, i catch ya, I have this guest decoder on my phone and that's was how I catch ya. If I tell you Udoka is an everyday guest here will you believe? Oya, Udoka, come in and say am lying. Mamat, my people perish for lack of knowledge, now that you have the knowledge of what is wrong, your miracle is here. This year sha, many shall be turned mothers, expectants.

Every one step we take shall yield good success for us.

To those taking bitters and all for cleansing, pls don't make it too often or too long, don't forget your body needs to store up some nutrients to build up. Am saying this cos of my own experience, I almost lost it on sunday when all of a sudden I became dehydrated, my feet cold and shrinking. I was taking water every 2mins like 0.5ltr and in like 2-3 hrs I had taken up to 4litrs and I did not go to the ladies. That was to show how dehydrated I was. All in the name am cleansing my body. Pls let's be guided oooo. Make we no add headach join the stomarch when dey pain person.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2013
Igabe: My dear mummies in the house, i dnt knw if my case is the worst, depression is trying to eat deep into my soul. Yesterday i went to see my doctor with DH fertility result, doctor told me that the result is too poor, that the sperm cannot even fertilise any egg even for a goat, that he won't treat me again till DH gets better, i felt so bad but said immediately in my heart that the statement is just his opinion, God has not said his. I left but i cried from hospital to home, as if dats not enough, AF showed its ugly face in the midnight.
Right now frnds, i dnt knw what to do, i hv been diagonised of hyperprolactin, PCOS, fibroid. All these for one person.
Now mamaT has talked about abusing ibrufen Ãήϑ odas. I dnt knw if anyone has abused those drugs more than me. I do hv heavy pains during AF right from my teenage days, i hv been taking felvin, ibrufen Ãήϑ odas even its overdose. I just took ibrufen dis morning before i saw the post.
Pls my only frnds, i need help Ãήϑ advice. Tears has become my bread day Ãήϑ night.
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us all
igabe,ur case is not the worst,my dh has low sperm count too,i, fibroid and so on,why not leave everything to God,if u render urself half alive,half dead,ur children are still going to come.why not enjoy every other goodness of God around u.let me share a story wt u, there's a coleage of mine,his wife alwys have misscarriage,there was a day he was busy at work and his wife called him and told him abt another misscarriage,and that marks the begining of his mental problem,but lo and behold she later concieve after a yr and gave him a male child,but there is no good health for her dh to enjoy the blessings.igabe, three month ago,i was as thin as stick,mucus refuse to com dring ovultion,bt when people start advicing me to take it easy,i talked to myself too,now my cloth no wan size me again,mucus is now coming,my chick don jom jom. For ur dh,is having any infection? If not,start giving him these drugs,i tried it and his count rise from 2mil to 11 mill then to 60mill : supramult capsul( by chi),white vit c tab,folic acid,b comlex tab,and vit E cap, green vegetables esp ugu leaf,plenty water and let him exp his :pto fresh air when at home,if he takes alcohol or cigarete let him stop,less i forget give much of groundnut,cashew nuts etc as snacks. Common girl,we are fighters,lets fight barreness, no put mind for af again,just note ur ovulation period(important). Whn his count has increase then,treat urself. Chear up,oya let me hug u (((((hug)))))

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@igabe,u are not barren,u ll have ur babies @ God's appointed time. Depression no b good thing oo.get urself out bfor it gets too deep. Now that ur doctor has told u wat Ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong,treat urself n dh,give dh veggies n fruits from now,make sure he eats veggies @ least 10 times a week,I guess der are supplements too,buy dem n use,I heard fasting iz a better way to cleanse d system than all diz other liver,intestinal,fertility cleansers,drinking water most of d time helps too. God ll answer ur prayers my dear. Amin. Don't fear about d drugs uv taken,I don't think anybody has taken painkillers more than м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,each time I get to meet a new doc n I tell dem d painkillers I av taken,dey open deir mouth wide,its dat bad,nd I still take them coz of my unbearable pains.
@joyfullmum,ur heart desires shall be fulfilled by God's grace. Amin. Just remain positive.
@ all,pls let's not give d devil a chance,let's reject all forms of depression,we deserve to b happy nd we will be happy,let's distract ourselves with comedy programmes n prayers,we shall overcome diz trials. Av any of u eva given diz delay a thought?could it b that God Ȋ̝̊̅§ saving us from impending dangers?we shall live to bear our children,we shall live to take care of our kids,we shall live to watch our kids marry,we shall not cast our youngs. So please n please,let's b patient.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2013
Igabe,the drugs does not cost much around 2k u will buy all,oya take ur bath,dress up,copy out the drugs and go to a big pharmacy around u.when u have bought them let me know,then i will tell u how to use them. Safe06 amen.thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jilsandra: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2013
@Safe06,Doublebls thanks for the warm welcome. @Igabe ur case is not the worst at least now u know what ur problems are, you can face it squarely.i for one cannot say ds is d reason for my delay. And like u said, what d doctor told u is just his opinion. its not God's opinion concerning ur situation. what did God say concerning barrenness? simply; NONE SHALL BE BARREN. so dont accept what d doctor has said but always confess what God said. it is well with u. it is well with all of us. u cannot be childless because fruitfulness is a command not an option.Gen 1v28. @ Joyfullmum Congrats on ur wedding anniversary,so many marriages ended in months but yours is 3yrs, it is a thing worth thanking God for. May God give u dt anniversary present ur heart earnestly desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2013
May God bless us all for advising and encouraging one other.
@Safe06,thanks oh,am not d one taking d fertilaid,a friend of mine dat has bin ttc for years asked if I know d price,ave told her to follow dis thread for encouragement and other important tins she need to know,bt she refused,for me I belive am ok,bt my problem is timing,but am not worried abt dat,ave learnt a lot from dis thread,ave not even ttc for a year,though am taking only folic acid for now,will try and buy d omega 3,but am praying for u guys to get ur bfp soon.
@Profeseur,Thanks,u are lucky dat u av a MIL dat cares,pray ova d drug and use it,it will surely work for u.
@Lizzyslaw,don't belive in those tins,cos if u do,it will surely affect u,I took d painkiller when I was in school,but since I hate drug,I had to stop it,I started drinking warm water any time my af shows cos of d pain,when I got married,my DH ask me to be taking small stout dat it relives d pain,bt I took it for sometime and stopped,now am not taking anything,if d pain comes,I will let it go my it self,and also avoid anytin dat has sugar toward d tym ur af will show,I do avoid it,cos it makes my af painless.takia and God will see u tru no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.