Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,236 members, 7,891,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5471657 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Berrybass,thanks...
@Omonikiba,thanks, but am not in lag..
@Igabe,take it easy my dear,d lord is ur strength, d devil will always be a loser,all will be well!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
@lizzyslaw and Igabe...pls

darling dot give up.it's not ova yet. but wen u give up,all is over.
hold unto ur faith even wen it seems like notin is happening. God is
stil
in control of give children. ur case is already settled. just be happy
and give God praises.

@all...if u ar experiencing pain during af, kindly take ginger water.i
mean boil ginger with a glass of water and drink d water morning and
night. i av been taking ginger water for more dan 5yrs now and is really
awesome.stop taking any painkiller cos some of them has negative effect
on fertility.

i av taken my mind off ttc. the only tin i do is to take my water therapy first in the morning and mustard therapy last in d night and supplement. while dh is taking his supplements for count boost. enjoying ourselves and bd evry other day. trusting God for children becos He is the only God that gives children.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Safe06,pls is omega 3, cod liver oil? I have one drug dat looks like that,a pharmacist gav it to me to be taking wit folic acid,bt I stopped taking it when I saw what was written on it dat is use to promote d heart,when I get home will snap it and upload it for u to see..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Joyfullmum, thanks dearie, ((( hugs))) i hv copied them, i will buy them in the evening or 2morow, i will let you knw when i get them. May God shower his blessings upon you.
Congrats on your coming anniversary, as you hv helped pple on thread, so will God help you endlessly, grant your heart desires Ãήϑ put smiles on your face that day.

@SafeO6, thanks sweethie, i feel better now, you are α̲̅ darling, i will do as you said, may God bless you abundantly. As you hv been putting smiles on pple face on this thread, my God will reward you, shower his blessing on you Ãήϑ always put smiles on your face, may he surprise you with unexpected bfp

@Jilsandra, thanks a lot my dear, God bless you
@Goldenbaby, thanks dearie, the lord is our strenght, devil is a liar, God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Igabe, u re welcome my dear,I thank God that u are now relieved..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
This ibuprofen talk na wao! My periods are always very painful and heavy, madam ibuprofen reduces the flow and pains so well for me, where person go come chuk head na! Make belle just enter make dis yeye af disappear na im be the thing now o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
@All d mummies in d house, u r wonderful. I have tried to reply b4 but after I write am finish 2 snd am I mistakenly delete am.

Hmmm, where would I be wout u all? Napa, MamaT,Omonikiba, Safe06, Dreamsinbc, Goldenbaby and Chi16. If I left out anyone pls 4give me.

MamaT, words fail me but am encouraged. I abused aspirin too. A brand called Alagbin. It was my favourite for pms. Little wonder some Ladies call AF " d CURSE" it does seem dt I hv abused on drug or d other all my life. Na detox get me now. Natural if posible. As we talk now am suffering from kidney pains. I refuse 2 go to clinic because dy'll just admit me and make me drink as close to 6 big bottles of Eva water daily till d pains subside. Dy'll garnish it wt painkilling injections to help me move around while there, so let me do it myself wtout d painmeds/injections.

Igabe, am glad u feel better, I hv realised dt on ds journey, whenevever u go to see a doc dy'll always find sometin new to tell u. Unfortunately, we can't do without dm. It is still better to know d problem sha!

Jilsandra, welcome! Mummies, once again...thank u for being Sooo wonraful!! kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ileke idi is peeping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
MamaTriplets: Hi Sweeties, hehehehehehehe, Una Miss me Don't mind me Ojare, It was a calculated attempt to dodge all of Una. The Past week has been so fun filled on this Forum. Everytime ℓ̊ wan laff ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ to enter hia as guest as Omonikiba talk wink @Champs, Congratulations, na we go represent this thread for the Baby Dedication grin @Napa, the solution to ur prolactin issue has already been trashed here times without number; Vitamin B6 and Ewedu. Abeg look for Udoka's profile and read through her posts, Ull get all U need. @Profeseur, Bells products are Great with lots of testimonies. Ɣ☺ΰr mother inlaw try wella as wat she bought for U is close to 20K. She should have included the products manual. Browse it online, ℓ̊ think its worth trying. @Madamme Lizzyslaw, wen ℓ̊ saw U̶̲̥̅̊r post ℓ̊ just couldn't help laffing as am virtually in the same boat as U. There is a syndrome called LUF meaning 'Luteinized Unruptured Follicle' Here the female produces healthy eggs which fails to Pop. The corpus lutem still produces progesterone so wen hormone profile is done everything seems to be okay. Scans and HSG shows perfect and U are categorized as UNEXPLAINED. And the cause of the above are NSAIDS like Aspirin, Ibruprofen etc. Hehehehehe, ℓ̊ laff again. ℓ̊ was on Aspirin from age 13 (wen one smallie told me that her mother said its good for menstrual cramps) till after ℓ̊ even got married. Any pain ℓ̊ feel, ℓ̊ swallow two tabs. We are not talking of Baby aspirin here ooo!!! The effects of this is that it causes LUF and lowers Ur prostaglandins (which helps to release the eggs) Solution to the above: increase Essential Fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 and 9) which in turn increases prostaglandins Or do HCG trigger (which doesn't work for all). And finally IVF which is the Mother Solution. Hehehehehe, My sister so ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff again. Yanga d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sleep, wahala G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ wake am. ℓ̊ take my hand give myself problem. Infact that's Y ℓ̊ have not been here for a while, ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ think my life. But ℓ̊ must OVERCOME!!! ℓ̊ have tried HCG- 5,000 IU thrice and 10,000 IU once. So no way there. ℓ̊ am presently doing EFAs, multivitamins, Bee pollen, Royal jelly, Aloe Vera, Splina, shake off and Adams Bitters for cleansing and nourishing. Now that ℓ̊ know wat the issue is with me, am seriously thinking of the Best Option out of it. Hmmmm.... My Doctor don even tire for me. The last time we met the guy just d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Kabash on top my head come tell me to try IVF. So Lizzy Baby, Ɣ☺ΰ are not alone, How can Ɣ☺ΰ give up? Ɣ☺ΰ can't die barren, God Forbid!!! Browse about the ways to reduce the effects of the drugs Ɣ☺ΰ took and Prayerfully choose the Best option for yourself. @All, thanks for Looking out for me. My Madamme Always, Twele!!! For Ɣ☺ΰ....

Wow, this is scary o! i have been on cataflam since age 11, for my terrible menstrual pain, sometimes i combine cataflam and feldene self. Even up to las month

Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
MamaTriplets: Hi Sweeties, hehehehehehehe, Una Miss me Don't mind me Ojare, It was a calculated attempt to dodge all of Una. The Past week has been so fun filled on this Forum. Everytime ℓ̊ wan laff ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ to enter hia as guest as Omonikiba talk wink @Champs, Congratulations, na we go represent this thread for the Baby Dedication grin @Napa, the solution to ur prolactin issue has already been trashed here times without number; Vitamin B6 and Ewedu. Abeg look for Udoka's profile and read through her posts, Ull get all U need. @Profeseur, Bells products are Great with lots of testimonies. Ɣ☺ΰr mother inlaw try wella as wat she bought for U is close to 20K. She should have included the products manual. Browse it online, ℓ̊ think its worth trying. @Madamme Lizzyslaw, wen ℓ̊ saw U̶̲̥̅̊r post ℓ̊ just couldn't help laffing as am virtually in the same boat as U. There is a syndrome called LUF meaning 'Luteinized Unruptured Follicle' Here the female produces healthy eggs which fails to Pop. The corpus lutem still produces progesterone so wen hormone profile is done everything seems to be okay. Scans and HSG shows perfect and U are categorized as UNEXPLAINED. And the cause of the above are NSAIDS like Aspirin, Ibruprofen etc. Hehehehehe, ℓ̊ laff again. ℓ̊ was on Aspirin from age 13 (wen one smallie told me that her mother said its good for menstrual cramps) till after ℓ̊ even got married. Any pain ℓ̊ feel, ℓ̊ swallow two tabs. We are not talking of Baby aspirin here ooo!!! The effects of this is that it causes LUF and lowers Ur prostaglandins (which helps to release the eggs) Solution to the above: increase Essential Fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 and 9) which in turn increases prostaglandins Or do HCG trigger (which doesn't work for all). And finally IVF which is the Mother Solution. Hehehehehe, My sister so ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff again. Yanga d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sleep, wahala G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ wake am. ℓ̊ take my hand give myself problem. Infact that's Y ℓ̊ have not been here for a while, ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ think my life. But ℓ̊ must OVERCOME!!! ℓ̊ have tried HCG- 5,000 IU thrice and 10,000 IU once. So no way there. ℓ̊ am presently doing EFAs, multivitamins, Bee pollen, Royal jelly, Aloe Vera, Splina, shake off and Adams Bitters for cleansing and nourishing. Now that ℓ̊ know wat the issue is with me, am seriously thinking of the Best Option out of it. Hmmmm.... My Doctor don even tire for me. The last time we met the guy just d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Kabash on top my head come tell me to try IVF. So Lizzy Baby, Ɣ☺ΰ are not alone, How can Ɣ☺ΰ give up? Ɣ☺ΰ can't die barren, God Forbid!!! Browse about the ways to reduce the effects of the drugs Ɣ☺ΰ took and Prayerfully choose the Best option for yourself. @All, thanks for Looking out for me. My Madamme Always, Twele!!! For Ɣ☺ΰ....

i have a question! so if the matured egg doesn't pop, will temperature still rise to indicate ovulation has taken place?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Dear ALL, Please, Please, lets stop dwelling on negative reports. I know its not easy, but this is exactly what the devil wants you to do. His greatest weapon is deceit, and you know the bible calls him the father of lies.

This is Luke 1:37 (Amplified Version) - For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.

See, the devil will always want you to magnify your problem above the word of God. You should counter him with God's word. If he tells you the drugs you took in the past is what is causing the problem, tell him you are a new creature in Christ and old things have passed away and also that Jesus healed you of every negative effects of those drugs by his finished work on the cross.

Me I try not to read anything that will make my faith waver. So if I see any write-up in the newspaper about something something causing infertility, I just flip over the page. And I stop googling anything about infertility. If anybody tells me something contrary to the word of God, I look for a scripture to counter (there is always a scripture for every lie of the devil). Remember each time the devil tempted Jesus, he responded with - "it is written".

Since I started doing this, I have peace now and its easier to rest on the promises of God that way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
@igabe, so you are crying cos d doctor told you your DH's sperm can't fertilize the egg of a goat? Nonsense, I have holy anger burning in me now, is your hubby's sperm supposed to fertilize goat egg? That's not meant to be, yes he can't fertilize goat egg egg cos from the begining he is not to do that,your DH is to fertilize your own egg, I pray God will give you such a great supprise that will make your doctor to be professional enough, in the choice of words to his patients next time.

I met this doctor in luth, I asked him, do you mean I can't get pregnant with this sperm result? He said 'no, you can, nothing is impossible with God, I have heard several testimonies of worst case than your my sister, infact no sperm noted with different result to prove and they are father pf kids now!', isn't that a doctor with such a kind and notable word to a patient?

In this time, I think you can challenge your doctor with what our God can do. I sincerely pray for all of us with male issue, God will move mightily to help us and those with female factor, God will be God, those unexplained, God can't fail you, those with couple factor, huh, He is able, oh oh oh o, He is able oooo.

Just go ahead and buy those drugs for your hubby to use prayerfully.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Igabe: My dear mummies in the house, i dnt knw if my case is the worst, depression is trying to eat deep into my soul. Yesterday i went to see my doctor with DH fertility result, doctor told me that the result is too poor, that the sperm cannot even fertilise any egg even for a goat, that he won't treat me again till DH gets better, i felt so bad but said immediately in my heart that the statement is just his opinion, God has not said his. I left but i cried from hospital to home, as if dats not enough, AF showed its ugly face in the midnight.
Right now frnds, i dnt knw what to do, i hv been diagonised of hyperprolactin, PCOS, fibroid. All these for one person.
Now mamaT has talked about abusing ibrufen Ãήϑ odas. I dnt knw if anyone has abused those drugs more than me. I do hv heavy pains during AF right from my teenage days, i hv been taking felvin, ibrufen Ãήϑ odas even its overdose. I just took ibrufen dis morning before i saw the post.
Pls my only frnds, i need help Ãήϑ advice. Tears has become my bread day Ãήϑ night.
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us all

The doctor is a goat for telling you something as stupid as this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ha‎=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa Omonikiba, Holy anger indeed! You r so right. I tot of d same thing when I readit but was wallowing in too much misery then! U r fivemuch! Igabe pls don't mind d doc!

I love u all sooOooooooOooo much! You brighten my day!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Uteh,
Thanks so much for popping in.
Please help me tell our mamas o. Dem never hear 'open and shut' cases wey dey born twins. Dem just dey tire me sef.

@All shaky shaky mamis, whose report will you believe? Thanks now you know what and what not, let's move on.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]hi all,thought I should share this;
Sperm quality is often measured by its mobility, as well as its overall count. In addition to being able to quickly move forward, sperm must also digest the tissue surrounding the ovum to fertilize an egg. Mobility is impacted by a sperm's shape and how quickly it can move. Your sperm normally move forward by whipping their tails back and forth; however, sometimes sperm agglutination---or the clumping together of sperm---can occur. Sperm agglutination does happen naturally, even in men with normal sperm mobility, but it shouldn't occur in more than one-quarter of a man's sperm. Proper nutrition can help reduce your chances of sperm agglutination and increase your sperm's mobility. Marilyn Shannon, author of "Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition," says the wives of men who had experienced infertility due to sperm agglutination conceived within 60 days of incorporating Vitamin C into their diets. The women also took a Vitamin C supplement as well. For maximum benefit, take 1,000 mg of Vitamin C daily. Vitamin C will also raise your overall sperm count. Researchers concluded that testosterone production is dependent on Vitamin C. Another nutrient necessary for testosterone production is zinc; this can also help improve your sexual desire, improve motility and increase sperm count. Take 50 mg of zinc daily. In a normal man, the highest concentrates of zinc are naturally found in the sperm and prostate, so even a mild deficiency can contribute to fertility issues. To improve your glandular function, take essential fatty acids on a regular basis. Take one tablespoon of flax oil daily. Find essential fatty acids in safflower and soy oils, too. Take 200 mcg of Selenium daily, too. Shannon says that a selenium deficiency contributes to immobile sperm with fragile tails that break off. Because large amounts of selenium are found in your sperm, every time you ejaculate, you need to replenish this nutrient. For most men, this process happens naturally, but if you're experiencing infertility, you might need to supplement with selenium. The Mayo Clinic also says to make sure you're taking a multi-vitamin, as many multi-vitamins for men contain selenium, zinc and even folic acid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
I feel like sharing this, I met a friend's friend today, on talking with her and sharing life experiences I told her am waiting on the Lord for FOTW, she quickly chip in and said, she waited for three years, I asked, three years? And she said yes three years, now she is a mother of three and still looks so young, he hubby too so young. The kids are jumping and looking so good.

Delay is not denial. Ttc shall come to pass.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Safe06, hmmmmmmmmmm, thanks do much for d info,learnt a lot from it.
@Omonikiba,my dear,God will surely see us tru. God said that none shall be barren in d land,and I belive him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
@napa
Santagelo25
Safe06
Omonikiba
Pink22
Goldenbaby
Mamatriplets
Thank you all for your advice((hugs))... I had been disturbed all through the day, u knw...dt feeling of shame, as a woman, i couldn't do d one thing God made my body for n therefore my MIL had to b dragged in..i jst culdnt cry infront of DH....bt i've called her today n thanked her. Thanks for d encouragement...i gues cn see it from her point of view now as my own mum is late...she must feel d need to help.thank u sistrs

@igabe joyfullmum has broken it down well, just gt d drugs and follow with prayers n all will b well ((hugs))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2013
Mar July:

If your in lagos, its 10,000

Did mine in crestview lab behind mega plaza for 35k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 5:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Lizzyslaw,pls dont ignor urself,get ur kidneys checked to be sure ther is no problem, i think there are drugs that can flush system,when i make my research i will let u know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2013
Gudmorning sweet mothers in the house, i'm so glad i hv you all, i can't stop thanking all of you, i think i hv gotten enough info for my DH, God will surely bless you all for me.

@Omonikiba, thank you so much dear, after reading your post, i felt so strong that i even thought of going back to the doctor Ãήϑ challenge him. I will never keep quiet to such a statement again. God bless u dearie

@Goldenbaby, favouredgirl, Lizzyslaw, professeur, safe06, Uteh Ãήϑ all, thanks for the info, advices Ãήϑ encouragements, our God is not sleeping, he knows Ãήϑ sees all, he will surely fulfil his promises in our lives.

@Joyfullmum, i have gotten some, pls direct me

Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Goodmorning mummies.......wen i woke up dis morning,found mycelf singing dis song, without realizing it

I have found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort, in trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on Him to roll.
Refrain

He’s the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

He all my grief has taken, and all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He’s my strong and mighty tower;
I have all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
From my heart and now He keeps me by His power.
Though all the world forsake me, and Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely reach the goal.

Refrain

He will never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith and do His blessèd will;
A wall of fire about me, I’ve nothing now to fear,
From His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to see His blessèd face,
Where the rivers of delight shall ever roll.

I think dt explains itself pretty well smiley have a blesssed day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2013
heknowsmyname:

Did mine in crestview lab behind mega plaza for 35k

Re u serious. I did it in Ikeja, Toyin Street
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by i4all: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2013
@igabe, I couldn't help but to comment when I read ur post abt what the doctotr said abt ur dh. I am a living testimony to male issues in marriage. When I did my test in 2010, doctor said count was 5million, 80% dead, motility 5%, bla bla bla. Though the doctor was nice, he told me all I need is just one sperm, dat with God all. Things all possible. There is no drug I didn't self medicate myself, any I see online dat could boost it, I buy and drink. I did surgery for varicose corrections. To cut long story short, we were advice to try iui b4 ivf. Am not dat poor not to afford it, but I went to God. Am not a christian, but I believe in God.I told my wife to give me 3months, if she didn't. Get pregnant, we would go for the iui. So I beg God dat instead of payin 160k for iui, I would rather use it for his gospel. Dat same month I gave 60k to a miuslim brother who told me abt building of their mosque and I gave 100k to a Christian brother to buy musical instrument for their church. Do u know two months after, my wife took in, gave birth to a baby boy, five month after out first son she took in again and gave birth to another baby boy just last week. What am sayin here today is the first time am sayin it to anybody, even my wife is not aware of wht I did in d past b4 she got pregnant.am sayin dis because I want u to know where man say impossible, dats what God say is possible. I am not askin u to take ur money to church or mosque, but to have Faith in God. Let ur faith lead u. There is noting impossible for God to do. Pls don't mind my grammer and punctuations, am using a phone to type.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2013
@i4all, thanks so much for your encouraging words, i L♥√ع your faith in God. I equally hv faith in God, i believe strongly that very soon i will testify. Its just that as humans sometimes depression flows in Ãήϑ out, i'm perfectly ok nw. Thanks so much for your concern Ãήϑ big congratulations for new son, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2013
@i4all...ur words really inspired me. congrats for ur new baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
@i4all, thank you for that testimony. I'm happy a man is telling us these things with his mouth. @Igabe, our prayer now is for God to create the perfect opportunity for the perfect sp.erm to meet the perfect egg. That's it. Even if your DH's count is 1 million, it takes one to fertilise. You guys should eat lots of green vegetables and citrus fruits. Ginseng is very good for him too. Eggs also. Another thing is this, when you are ttc, you need people who will encourage you. I don't know how long your doctor has been your doctor, but, if I was the one he said that rubbish to, then it's time to move on. A good doctor would have told you the things your DH can do to build his count, improve motility, etc, not say rubbish to you. Anyway, now you know that hope is not lost. Don't worry, it takes 3 months for fresh kino to be produced. Just work on his diet, maybe exercise too. Hugs dear.

@Lizzyslaw and everyone who thinks they have abused drugs in the past, I've been reading and laughing. I don't even know what to tell you guys. Hmmmmm, since I was 14, I had, at the very least, 2 headaches a day. You know what I used to take for them? Ibuprofen didn't work, Tylenol and Advil were like vitamin C. I was taking Carfegot and Optalidon for them. These two drugs, together, at least 2ce a day. There's no test I didn't run to find out the curse of my headaches, nowhere I didn't go o. Imagine those 2 drugs building up in my system. I'm not exaggerating o! Everyone that knows me knows about the headaches. Not until I figured out that it was just a lack of water. I hate water (but that's another story). Anyway, recently, I found out I had a kidney infection (sometimes Google is your friend). My pee was the colour of coke, my back was killing me, and I was having alternating fever and chills. The cure was simple...WATER! That's it! I took a dose of antibiotics, but even before the Doctor found out the type of bacteria causing the infection, he told me to drinks lots of water. By the time he prescribed the antibiotics, the pain had stopped, my pee was clear, my headaches stopped! My dears, just make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. It is very important. It's the only thing you can use to flush your system that won't endanger pg. I hate plain water, so I put 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a full glass.

And really, on this thread, NO SHAKING!!!

Have a wonderful day Mums.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hello,fruitful mummies,pls I want to buy omega 3, which product is good.. And d omega 3 stuff is confusing me,is it d same with cod liver oil?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Igabe: My dear mummies in the house, i dnt knw if my case is the worst, depression is trying to eat deep into my soul. Yesterday i went to see my doctor with DH fertility result, doctor told me that the result is too poor, that the sperm cannot even fertilise any egg even for a goat, that he won't treat me again till DH gets better, i felt so bad but said immediately in my heart that the statement is just his opinion, God has not said his. I left but i cried from hospital to home, as if dats not enough, AF showed its ugly face in the midnight.
Right now frnds, i dnt knw what to do, i hv been diagonised of hyperprolactin, PCOS, fibroid. All these for one person.
Now mamaT has talked about abusing ibrufen Ãήϑ odas. I dnt knw if anyone has abused those drugs more than me. I do hv heavy pains during AF right from my teenage days, i hv been taking felvin, ibrufen Ãήϑ odas even its overdose. I just took ibrufen dis morning before i saw the post.
Pls my only frnds, i need help Ãήϑ advice. Tears has become my bread day Ãήϑ night.
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us all

Dear, don't go to that doctor again. Some of them doesnt even know their job. Doctors, teachers, Nurses, etc should know that their job is
LABOUR OF LOVE. If you are still feeling bad about what he said, just go and see him or send him an sms that he is a sick goat for refering your precious dh sperm like that. Devil is using some of them to torment people. Try and make yourself happy because our God is a faithful God. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by i4all: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
U r all welcome. Whenever am chance I will always comment. I read these page evryday for the past 3yrs but have never comment. There is noting like having Faith in God.always let ur faith lead u. Two instances in the bible I will share. Blind baltimus belive if only Jesus can pray for him, he will regain his sight, jesus prayed and he gain his sight. The woman with issue of blood, didn't ask. Jesus jesus to pray for her,she has Faith that only If she can touch jesus she will b heal, and she bcame heal after touchin the garment of jesus. Thee lesson to learn here is, if u bliv until a pastor pray for u b4 u will get ur solution, then do it, if u bliv on ur prayer alone, pls pray alone and have faith. Your solution is accordin to ur faith. if u bliv u problem is spiritual, pray over it, but let ur faith lead u. Personally, I use to have sex in dream, eat in dream, I STILL DO, but I don't bliv it will hinder me,so I didn't pay much attention to it, but I pray over it. Am sayin all dis because I want u all to let ur faith lead. Am on oneweek omugwo dats why am chanced to comment. U all will carry ur babies in jesus name. Always remind God, abt Matthew 7:7, while praying. Pls pardon my punctaution, am typin from my phone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
i4all: @igabe, I couldn't help but to comment when I read ur post abt what the doctotr said abt ur dh. I am a living testimony to male issues in marriage. When I did my test in 2010, doctor said count was 5million, 80% dead, motility 5%, bla bla bla. Though the doctor was nice, he told me all I need is just one sperm, dat with God all. Things all possible. There is no drug I didn't self medicate myself, any I see online dat could boost it, I buy and drink. I did surgery for varicose corrections. To cut long story short, we were advice to try iui b4 ivf. Am not dat poor not to afford it, but I went to God. Am not a christian, but I believe in God.I told my wife to give me 3months, if she didn't. Get pregnant, we would go for the iui. So I beg God dat instead of payin 160k for iui, I would rather use it for his gospel. Dat same month I gave 60k to a miuslim brother who told me abt building of their mosque and I gave 100k to a Christian brother to buy musical instrument for their church. Do u know two months after, my wife took in, gave birth to a baby boy, five month after out first son she took in again and gave birth to another baby boy just last week. What am sayin here today is the first time am sayin it to anybody, even my wife is not aware of wht I did in d past b4 she got pregnant.am sayin dis because I want u to know where man say impossible, dats what God say is possible. I am not askin u to take ur money to church or mosque, but to have Faith in God. Let ur faith lead u. There is noting impossible for God to do. Pls don't mind my grammer and punctuations, am using a phone to type.

Thank you for sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.