Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,637 members, 7,921,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5500668 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Tbaby4real, nasooh, and so shall it be in Jesus name Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]hy my fellow country fiful,how ona dey?ope una dey "drop am like its hot" for dh?as for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,devil been wan show hinsef,bur wen hin see say м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,my soul,my guardian angel nd most of all my God,no dey carry last,omo mehn,hin pick race.Alhamdulillah.
@ all newbies(see м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ dey feel lyk senior for here,hmmm.warefa),u af welcome,what we do as u all av read through iz encourage,motivate,revigorate, ourselves to bambozzle,abash,destroy the devil n its entourage in our lives ,so we can copulate and populate. It iz well.
Seacrest,I hail back. U ar so sweet,tainz for the beautiful words,U are blessed.
Goldenbaby,u are forming strong woman abi?ope u sef no somasot lyk cjnone?its well with u ooo.
Wannabeamum,heheehee,diz ya name ehn,e b as e get ooo,u shall b a mum sooner than soon,don't worry.
Keep praying,keep eating well,keep exercizing,keep smiling,keep knacking,keep knacking nd keep knacking,God must answer us by His grace. Amin. Wish us all a beaurifull nyt rest and great week ahead. Luv u all muchos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Good evenin better ppl and happy mother's day to all the catholics in the house.
I decided to lay low and just be stalkin d thread. I thank God for all d BFPs.
I checked myself 2 mths ago and d lab result said my prolactin was high hence no ovulation so I took dostinex last mth and bromocriptine ds mth. I used clearblue digital with smiley face and got 2days of smiley. Yipee. I hope and pray ds is d month.
Have a blest week everybody!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hi all,
Told myself dt I won't comment on ds issue again but I find dt I must at least this one time.

For all those who have favourable testimonies from Servant Victor. I am very happy for u. May God grant ur hearts desire speedily.

I want to state dt everytime I spoke about it, all I advised was caution wtout categorically saying he is a fake. To d question "what could be motive?" I provided an answer. I went forward to state dt miraculous works do not prove dt christ approves and dt is biblical.

It is hardly my fault dt certain facts like d recent registration of persons speaking for him raised suspicion. I did say am a skeptic but I am a believer. I remember MamaT, talking about a dead rat after her prayers when she used cain on her bed. It was her personal experience and I believe it.

Sisters by all means, be guarded by ur spirit as am I. I read everytin here, do some and abandon some. I only thought dt we all r free to express our opinions. When wrong I make haste to apologise and if I offended anybody by my posts on ds issue, Godsent, Sea Crest, anybody? Pls accept my sincere and heartfelt apologies!

Baby dust y'll.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Safe06,hahahahahahhaahah!!! I don ova strong oh, omo,d prayer was too hot oh,God really delivered me,AM FREE!!! I have overcome d devil by d blood of d lamb(JESUS CHRIST).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Pink22,
Thanks for dt wonderful writeup on cleansing. It was very insightful. Appreciate the effort.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2013
hey all, @seacrest, i hail you oooo.

i will really enjoy all of us to be prayeful and in doing that, dont dwell in your past, one tool the enmy use is fear, your past, sins etc, infact the devil will even remind you of all your prayers, night vigils and seeds but yet nothing, but pls dont despair, continue serving Him, He is closer than you think and your miracle needs just one word from Him to manifest. when the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future, everlasting damnation, he hate to hear that.

my experience in life so far had really made me to be closer to no one but my God. hmmmmm, something happened to me today. i was asked to fellowship in a baby parish (thats the usual culture of a bigger parish just to encourage the new parishes), i went and behold they have their parish 3 days program, the guest minister in the course of the program asked all those looking unto God to come out, i came out and other women too, he prayed with us and particularly me, hmmm, he annointed us and as he did, immediately the annointing torched my wedding ring i felt something burning the finger i wear the ring, it was like the finger was falling off, haaaaa, wetin be this?

my people, as i reach house i remove the ring one time, am going to yaba to sell it tomorrow, have told my hubby to remove his own too. will buy another one tomorrow.

a sister in my church one day gave us testimony of how the Lord open her eyes to see wall ghekko in a gift presented to her on her wedding day, she took the gift annointed it and destroyed it, that same month she conceived. so pips, lets change our prayer point, God pls show me the cause of my delay.

Some people would do ivf 6 times and they are not getting bfp, why? something is wrong somewhere which medical procedure will not solve, you need to go to the Maker of Heaven and earth to know what the cause of your delay is. i pray God himself will open our eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2013
Goodmorning fruitful mummies how una dey, I get plenty to catch up so i dey come big hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2013
@ all servant vic is a man of God. am a living testimony.let ur spirit guide u in all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2013
Jilsandra: hello mothers of a glorious generation, i have been a silent follower of dis trend. been ttc for almost 4yrs now. never missed my period all my life, but God dey. thank God for who he is in our life and for you guys out there. i must confess, i have learnt so much since i started reading the trend. hope am welcome and pray God to bless us all with our miracle babies. this year will never pass us by in Jesus name. Amen.

Babe u r welcome we will not be long in dis journey, i have the same story too I have never missed my period too. so its well right now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2013
My people, i hail o,

@ heknowsmyname, congrats, I'm so hay ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you, you wil carry the̶̲̥̅̊ pregnancy to term a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ put forth healthy baby/babies I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus name.

@ all, dis God na wa oh, imagine after so much complaint, God has blessed us wit 3 bfps dis month, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I'm sure more is still comming, my birthday was on Saturday a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i pray dt God ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ release my twins dis month as my birfday *gift*,

I sha know He is able
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2013
@Jilsandra, you are welcome. It been my pleasure to join wonderful mummies. Lets work together, pray together and we are gonna celebrate together this year.
@ all, Have a wonderful week.....big hugs smiley keep smiling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2013
Heknowsmyname, congrats..
wishing you a stressfree pregnancy.

welcome our newbies..the Lord will answer you speedily

@All, good morning and have a fruitful week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2013
manoda: @ all servant vic is a man of God. am a living testimony.let ur spirit guide u in all

can you expantiate? how are you a living testimony?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2013
omonikiba: hey all, @seacrest, i hail you oooo.

i will really enjoy all of us to be prayeful and in doing that, dont dwell in your past, one tool the enmy use is fear, your past, sins etc, infact the devil will even remind you of all your prayers, night vigils and seeds but yet nothing, but pls dont despair, continue serving Him, He is closer than you think and your miracle needs just one word from Him to manifest. when the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future, everlasting damnation, he hate to hear that.

my experience in life so far had really made me to be closer to no one but my God. hmmmmm, something happened to me today. i was asked to fellowship in a baby parish (thats the usual culture of a bigger parish just to encourage the new parishes), i went and behold they have their parish 3 days program, the guest minister in the course of the program asked all those looking unto God to come out, i came out and other women too, he prayed with us and particularly me, hmmm, he annointed us and as he did, immediately the annointing torched my wedding ring i felt something burning the finger i wear the ring, it was like the finger was falling off, haaaaa, wetin be this?

my people, as i reach house i remove the ring one time, am going to yaba to sell it tomorrow, have told my hubby to remove his own too. will buy another one tomorrow.

a sister in my church one day gave us testimony of how the Lord open her eyes to see wall ghekko in a gift presented to her on her wedding day, she took the gift annointed it and destroyed it, that same month she conceived. so pips, lets change our prayer point, God pls show me the cause of my delay.

Some people would do ivf 6 times and they are not getting bfp, why? something is wrong somewhere which medical procedure will not solve, you need to go to the Maker of Heaven and earth to know what the cause of your delay is. i pray God himself will open our eyes.

I agree, best to get rid of the ring, to be safe. You will testify IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2013
heknowsmyname: My people, my testimony is finally here.
A brief reminder of my story. I have a daughter who turned 3 last dec, but been ttc-ing since feb last year. Around october, i went to st georges against my hubby's wish. After follicular monitoring, clomid, and hsg result with an all clear. Hubby had to do a semen analysis, i was surprised he ans'd me, by the time we got d result, his count was 8million with a high rate of motility- cant rmmbr d exact % for that. From sept last year, we both started fertilaid- he was taking for men, count boost and motility boost while i was taking fertilaid for women, and fertil CM, using preseed at the sametime. He completely stopped alcohol from jan till end of mar as we were told that sperm production takes 3months(i used to stock up the house for him myself)We went for another sperm analysis at the end of mar which we havent gotten the result yet cos im out of d country and he wouldnt go.

My period was due on d 8th of april but didnt come. I did a hpt ydy and was positive. Meaning im hving another dec baby. How exciting grin

Please note that in all of this, i was praying fervently. Even joined a dept in church, that i was assigned to go for a member's naming and i had to lead the opening prayer all of which i did with an open heart. During the last holyghost service, i couldnt go. But i followed on my ipad. Daddy GO told us to bring out handkerchiefs and prayed over it, i did as well and rubbed it all over myself and hubby while sleeping.lol

And btw last year and this year, 80% of the couples we have as friends who have been trying have either put to bed or are expecting. I pray God in His infinite mercies answers everybody here in Jesus' name. Amen.

Congrats. God knows your name indeed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2013
heknowsmyname: My people, my testimony is finally here.
A brief reminder of my story. I have a daughter who turned 3 last dec, but been ttc-ing since feb last year. Around october, i went to st georges against my hubby's wish. After follicular monitoring, clomid, and hsg result with an all clear. Hubby had to do a semen analysis, i was surprised he ans'd me, by the time we got d result, his count was 8million with a high rate of motility- cant rmmbr d exact % for that. From sept last year, we both started fertilaid- he was taking for men, count boost and motility boost while i was taking fertilaid for women, and fertil CM, using preseed at the sametime. He completely stopped alcohol from jan till end of mar as we were told that sperm production takes 3months(i used to stock up the house for him myself)We went for another sperm analysis at the end of mar which we havent gotten the result yet cos im out of d country and he wouldnt go.

My period was due on d 8th of april but didnt come. I did a hpt ydy and was positive. Meaning im hving another dec baby. How exciting grin

Please note that in all of this, i was praying fervently. Even joined a dept in church, that i was assigned to go for a member's naming and i had to lead the opening prayer all of which i did with an open heart. During the last holyghost service, i couldnt go. But i followed on my ipad. Daddy GO told us to bring out handkerchiefs and prayed over it, i did as well and rubbed it all over myself and hubby while sleeping.lol

And btw last year and this year, 80% of the couples we have as friends who have been trying have either put to bed or are expecting. I pray God in His infinite mercies answers everybody here in Jesus' name. Amen.

Congrats. God knows your name indeed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2013
hello lovely mums. @nictos. u still dey do MIA abi. U better show face sharp sharp.
@safe06, hope say ur dh is not still investigating on d real Eve in d Garden?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm so many story about Servant Vic. Na waooo. Its well.
watin dey happen, why ebi say na only those on #2 dey announce BFP this month?. God abeg ooo. ur sweet lovely daughters on #1 dey hold u seriously on ur garment. let bfp's roll IJN this month so dat dis December rice go get plenty chicken inside.

((((hugs))))

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2013
@pink22. pls what is the use of castor oil.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2013
Hello pretty ladies, hope your weekend went well. I am happy for the bfp's in the house. Congratulationsss. A friend of mine that has been ttcing for a yr now just got her bfp. She said she used Clomid and then got pregnant the 2nd cycle. Hmnnn me I never use clomid before o, planning to try next cycle together with Dostinex. I wish myself congratulations in advance. All those that had a breakthrough with the Man of God congrats, I wish you bfp in the nearest future.Have a beautiful week ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2013
cjnone2: hello lovely mums. @nictos. u still dey do MIA abi. U better show face sharp sharp.
@safe06, hope say ur dh is not still investigating on d real Eve in d Garden?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm so many story about Servant Vic. Na waooo. Its well.
watin dey happen, why ebi say na only those on #2 dey announce BFP this month?. God abeg ooo. ur sweet lovely daughters on #1 dey hold u seriously on ur garment. let bfp's roll IJN this month so dat dis December rice go get plenty chicken inside.

((((hugs))))

Amen o! baba! i pray God causes his face to shine on me this cycle so i can have a Dec baby, anythin after this na 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2013
@favouredgal no, Godsent post brought too many criticsim. am treading with caution here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2013
manoda: @favouredgal no, Godsent post brought too many criticsim. am treading with caution here

well you have started you may as well complete
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
@heknowsmyname congratulations to you sistr....wish u wonderful 40 weeks and safe delivery

@all since i started using dat drug fertiline been noticing increase in CM. I don't knw if its ovulation or nt since i hvnt seen AF in 2months. Confused. jst playin d waitin game at dis point.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
@profeseur,why not get ovulation prediction kit to check if you are ovulating.oya let the knackson begin grin.May God Almighty make it result in bfp.have a stressfree pregnancy dearie wink.babydust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
doublebls: @pink22. pls what is the use of castor oil.

you mean as it concerns fertility abi?
Castor oil has been traditionally used to aidin cases with inflammation, pain, growths or when increased circulation was desired. When it comes to fertility Castor Oil packs could be a great, supportive and relaxing therapy for:
*. Supports ovarian health*
*. Supports fallopian tube health*
*. Supports uterine health*
*. Detoxifying before conception*
*. Supports Egg Health*
How Do Castor Oil Packs Promote Healing?
Castor oil packs stimulate 3 important parts of the body: lymphatic and circulatory systems and the liver. The stimulation of these body systems aids the body inhealing the organs and tissues beneath where the castor oil pack is applied.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
@pink22. thanks for your response. pls how can this be used and where will I get it. I was diagnosed of having ovarian cyst and peripheral adhesion in my left tube. Pls can I use it without doctors prescription. what is the price. am so sorry for the too many questions. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
You massage ur lower abdomen with it, u then place a small towel over ur stomach and place ur hot water bottle over the towel allow the heat to penetrate deep down in ur womb for like 45 mins .
You can only do this after ur period and before ovulation not after ovulation. It ostensibly sold in any good pharmacy , some one posted the pix here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Please who know of a Massager here in Abuja? Please tell me the location
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
berrybass: my pple I have gone to see d halberlist my friend told me abt. na wa oooo if una see pple my number was 23 at 7:15am, buh it finally got 2 my turn, He charge me 5k 4 medicine till bfp comes, he den gave me fertility massage & told me not 2 eat sweet things like my friend said & dat I will b coming every tuesday 4 check up & 4 fertility massage. He even wanted 2 give me folic acid, I told him I take pregnancare conception, he said I shouldnt stop taking it dat its gud. After he finish with me, I asked other pregnant women how long it took dem 2 get their bfp; some said 2- 3 month while others said 1 month, all said with prayers & patiently following his rules. My fellow mumies na so I waka o. Baby dust to u all...........

Gd luck, hope it works out for you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
@favorgal. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.