Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,589 members, 7,921,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5500573 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Cjnone, safe06 has said it all, this matter is complicated. intervening in marriage needs spiritual leading and backup, you might actually stare up flame in the house with any of ur utterance.

advise the wife to be full of prayers, let her get a marriage counsellor on the way forward, get a family member to intervene.
i believe with prayers mostly, God will reveal so many things to the wife, the hubby might not even be the right man for her (who knows).just saying, not sure but we av seen instances.

cheersssss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hℓ̊ fruitful mamas, does duphaston makes o̶̷̩̥̊͡n̶̲̅ê have sore bossoms?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
here is a list of the common bfp terms.for newbies..i know its a bit confusing atimes!.

2WW 2 week wait after ovulation (to find out if pregnant)
AF "Aunt Flo" (menstrual period)
BA baby aspirin
BBT basal body temperature
BD baby dance (sex)
BCP birth control pills
BFP big fat positive ( pregnancy test)
BFN big fat negative (pregnancy test)
Beta serum pregnancy test (beta-HCG's assay)
BMS baby making (sex)
BMI body mass index
BW blood work
BRB be right back
BTDT been there, done that
BTL bilateral tubal ligation
BTW by the way
CD cycle day (counting from first day of menstruation)
CF cervical fluid
CCCT clomiphene citrate challenge test
CC clomiphene citrate (Clomid)
CIO cry it out
CM cervical mucus
CWIM see what I mean
CS or C/S cesarean section
D&C dilation and curettage
DB dear boyfriend
DC daycare
DD dear daughter
DF dear fiancee
DGD dear granddaughter
DGS dear grandson
DH dear husband
DS dear son
DSD dear stepdaughter
DSS dear stepson
DPO days post ovulation
DW dear wife
Dx diagnosis
E2 estradiol
EBF extended breastfeeding
EBM expressed breast milk
EDD estimated due date, or expected date of delivery
EWCM egg white cervical mucus
ENDO endometriosis
FSH follicle stimulating hormone
FF formula feeding
FIL father-in-law
FMU first morning urine
FT full time
FTR for the record
FWIW for what it's worth
FYI for your information
GnRH gonadotropin releasing hormone
HCG human chorionic gonadotropin
HH healthy and happy
HPT home pregnancy test
HSG hysterosalpingogram
HTH hope this helps
IC incompetent cervix
IMHO in my humble opinion
IMO in my opinion
IRL in real life
IF infertility
IM intramuscular injection
IUI intrauterine insemination
IVF in vitro fertilization
JJ or J/J just joking
JK or J/K just kidding
JMHO just my humble opinion, or just my honest opinion
KWIM know what I mean
LH luteinizing hormone
LMP last menstrual period
LOL laughing out loud
LP luteal phase
LPD luteal phase deficiency
M/C miscarriage
MF male factor
MIL mother-in-law
ML maternity leave
MM mother's milk
MYOB mind your own business
NMS not my style
NMSAA not my style at all
NP no problem
O ovulation
O'd ovulated
OMG oh my gosh
OP original poster
OT off topic
OHSS ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
OPK ovulation predictor kit
OV ovulation
PG pregnant, or pregnancy
PP previous poster
PPD postpartum depression
P4 progesterone
PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome
PG pregnant
PID pelvic inflammatory disease
PMS premenstrual syndrome
PPD postpartum mood disorder
PTLS post tubal ligation syndrome
SA semen analysis
S/S signs and symptoms
STD sexually transmitted disease
SubQ subcutaneous injection
RE reproductive endocrinologist
ROFL rolling on floor laughing
SAHD stay-at-home dad
SAHM stay-at-home mom
SAHP stay-at-home parent
SD sperm donor
SIL sister-in-law
TL tubal ligation
TMI too much information
TR tubal reversal
TIA thanks in advance
TTC trying to conceive
Tx treatment
US ultrasound
VBAC vaginal birth after cesarean section
WAH work at home
WOH work out of the home

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thanks all for your congratulatory wishes,I say Amen to all your prayers. I shall say same to each and everyone of u, Amen.@ Favored gal, sorire didn't make a mistake ,its a confirmation, get ready.
Sorry , I didn't use fertile aid and clomid the same cycle, I used fertile aid the previous cycle for about 17days or so and I stopped the cycle i decided to use clomid. I used the pregnancare alongside the clomid . There is a caution note on the fertile aid sef that you shouldn't use it along side clomid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Safe oh,I claim it in Jesus name Amen,it will surely come to pass in my life and in d lives of all d mummy in d hus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldee29: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
@all, as requested by a member. Also thank you for the prayers, same will go round for all of us.

AMH stands for Anti-Mullerian Hormone. It is also called MIS (Mullerian Inhibiting Substance) . Since AMH is produced directly by the ovarian follicles, AMH levels correlate with the number of antral follicles in the ovaries . It has been documented that women with lower AMH have lower antral follicular counts and produce a lower number of oocytes compared with women with higher levels.

AMH can be used for the ffg:

Evaluating Fertility Potential and ovarian response in IVF - Serum AMH levels correlate with the number of early antral follicles. This makes is useful for prediciting your ovarian response in an IVF cycle. Women with low AMH levels are more likely to be poor ovarian responders.
Measuring Ovarian Aging - Diminished ovarian reserve, is signaled by reduced baseline serum AMH concentrations. Women with poor ovarian reserve who have entered the oopause have low levels of AMH. However, this is a new test, and is still not easily available.

you can google for further info but the above gives a brief summary.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
gloriousGod: Thanks all for your congratulatory wishes,I say Amen to all your prayers. I shall say same to each and everyone of u, Amen.@ Favored gal, sorire didn't make a mistake ,its a confirmation, get ready.
Sorry , I didn't use fertile aid and clomid the same cycle, I used fertile aid the previous cycle for about 17days or so and I stopped the cycle i decided to use clomid. I used the pregnancare alongside the clomid . There is a caution note on the fertile aid sef that you shouldn't use it along side clomid

amen, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
So many BFPs in the thread! Congrats to u all. IA we will all be joining you soon.

Regarding AMH test, doctors were crazy about it about 5-6 years ago in the UK but majority of the clinics have stopped using it and only going by the FSH and LH test as that gives a true picture of what your fertility and how you would respond to drugs. I initially had the test when I had my first tx but I've been to several clinics afterwards and they never used it but test the FSH, LH and Oestradiol level regularly to see how you are responding to drugs and tweak things accordingly.

I hope that helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
opelistic1: I congratulate all the mummies who ve gotten their BFPs I pray God will remember us all and to the newbies I welcome u all to dis fruitful thread may God make our stay shorter than we expected. Good morin to u all.@ pink22 even if I don't ve fibriod can I still take castor oil? And pls can I take fertilaid,welwoman, robitussin, preseed, folic acid together?.

take either fertileaid or wellwoman then either robitussin or preseed just choose one of both.folic acid is a must all yr round, i even still take it with prenatals, its water soluble so u cant take over dose.
Castor oil is for overall uterine health so u can go ahead with it. Hope u know how to do the therapy, u don't ingest it orally o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sorire: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
@GloriousGod Congrats, you will carry dis pg in good health in Jesus name, thanks for the info.

Favouredgirl ur bfp is here already start praising God jare.we will all testify to the glory of God.

I was so depressed on Sunday cos AF showed up its ugly face after missing my period for almost a week with fake pg symptoms, but coming to the thread revived me,thanks to you all. Since January i decided to stay away from hospitals and drugs for a while cos i was getting seriously sick, so i resolved to taking herbs and supplement as directed by our Doctors in the house here on this thread.Prayerfully waiting to be among the testifiers dis month by God's grace.Amen o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jilsandra: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
hello baby mamas in d house. hope u all r doing great.@ Greenfruits, Tbaby4real thanks for d welcome.@ Pink22 thanks 4 d castor oil tips. will sure try it and hope it works 4 me. am tired of d kind of pains d fibroids are giving me. there is no time in my whole cycle dt i dont get pains from 1 side of my belle or d other. will always feel pains at every bowel movement.

@Champs congrats on the birth of ur babyboy. @Heknowsmyname & GloriousGod congrats on ur bfps, i pray God to keep u guys safe to term.i tap into ur testimonies and pray dt more bfps will be announced on ds tread ds month.@Goldee29 thanks for d info on the AMH Test even though i didnt get a full understanding of d procedure. will goggle 4 more info. sending baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
shithapuns: here is a list of the common bfp terms.for newbies..i know its a bit confusing atimes!.

2WW 2 week wait after ovulation (to find out if pregnant)
AF "Aunt Flo" (menstrual period)
BA baby aspirin
BBT basal body temperature
BD baby dance (sex)
BCP birth control pills
BFP big fat positive ( pregnancy test)
BFN big fat negative (pregnancy test)
Beta serum pregnancy test (beta-HCG's assay)
BMS baby making (sex)
BMI body mass index
BW blood work
BRB be right back
BTDT been there, done that
BTL bilateral tubal ligation
BTW by the way
CD cycle day (counting from first day of menstruation)
CF cervical fluid
CCCT clomiphene citrate challenge test
CC clomiphene citrate (Clomid)
CIO cry it out
CM cervical mucus
CWIM see what I mean
CS or C/S cesarean section
D&C dilation and curettage
DB dear boyfriend
DC daycare
DD dear daughter
DF dear fiancee
DGD dear granddaughter
DGS dear grandson
DH dear husband
DS dear son
DSD dear stepdaughter
DSS dear stepson
DPO days post ovulation
DW dear wife
Dx diagnosis
E2 estradiol
EBF extended breastfeeding
EBM expressed breast milk
EDD estimated due date, or expected date of delivery
EWCM egg white cervical mucus
ENDO endometriosis
FSH follicle stimulating hormone
FF formula feeding
FIL father-in-law
FMU first morning urine
FT full time
FTR for the record
FWIW for what it's worth
FYI for your information
GnRH gonadotropin releasing hormone
HCG human chorionic gonadotropin
HH healthy and happy
HPT home pregnancy test
HSG hysterosalpingogram
HTH hope this helps
IC incompetent cervix
IMHO in my humble opinion
IMO in my opinion
IRL in real life
IF infertility
IM intramuscular injection
IUI intrauterine insemination
IVF in vitro fertilization
JJ or J/J just joking
JK or J/K just kidding
JMHO just my humble opinion, or just my honest opinion
KWIM know what I mean
LH luteinizing hormone
LMP last menstrual period
LOL laughing out loud
LP luteal phase
LPD luteal phase deficiency
M/C miscarriage
MF male factor
MIL mother-in-law
ML maternity leave
MM mother's milk
MYOB mind your own business
NMS not my style
NMSAA not my style at all
NP no problem
O ovulation
O'd ovulated
OMG oh my gosh
OP original poster
OT off topic
OHSS ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
OPK ovulation predictor kit
OV ovulation
PG pregnant, or pregnancy
PP previous poster
PPD postpartum depression
P4 progesterone
PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome
PG pregnant
PID pelvic inflammatory disease
PMS premenstrual syndrome
PPD postpartum mood disorder
PTLS post tubal ligation syndrome
SA semen analysis
S/S signs and symptoms
STD sexually transmitted disease
SubQ subcutaneous injection
RE reproductive endocrinologist
ROFL rolling on floor laughing
SAHD stay-at-home dad
SAHM stay-at-home mom
SAHP stay-at-home parent
SD sperm donor
SIL sister-in-law
TL tubal ligation
TMI too much information
TR tubal reversal
TIA thanks in advance
TTC trying to conceive
Tx treatment
US ultrasound
VBAC vaginal birth after cesarean section
WAH work at home
WOH work out of the home

Dearie, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jilsandra: hello baby mamas in d house. hope u all r doing great.@ Greenfruits, Tbaby4real thanks for d welcome.@ Pink22 thanks 4 d castor oil tips. will sure try it and hope it works 4 me. am tired of d kind of pains d fibroids are giving me. there is no time in my whole cycle dt i dont get pains from 1 side of my belle or d other. will always feel pains at every bowel movement.

@Champs congrats on the birth of ur babyboy. @Heknowsmyname & GloriousGod congrats on ur bfps, i pray God to keep u guys safe to term.i tap into ur testimonies and pray dt more bfps will be announced on ds tread ds month.@Goldee29 thanks for d info on the AMH Test even though i didnt get a full understanding of d procedure. will goggle 4 more info. sending baby dust to all.

no props Jilsandra u can also try vit D3, it is believe to shrink fibroids am on it too. You can ask Dr google
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
GraceouseGod,am very happy for u, and i love ur strong heart, may u carry to term in Jesus name. I say amen to ur prayers and very soon my testimony shall manifest in Jesus name. Pink22 how u dey? Pls what is the brand name of the vitD3 u are taking? It's like i have ever requested for but could nt get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
joyfullmum: GraceouseGod,am very happy for u, and i love ur strong heart, may u carry to term in Jesus name. I say amen to ur prayers and very soon my testimony shall manifest in Jesus name. Pink22 how u dey? Pls what is the brand name of the vitD3 u are taking? It's like i have ever requested for but could nt get it.

Joyfullmum the brand am using is Nature's Bounty. I got it for 1,800 they are other brands though
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pink mama,thanks i will look for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hello yummy mummies in the house! Whoop! Whoop!
Its been a while oh. Let me confess, I dey come, read, laugh aπϑ cry based on the mood wey pursue e here. No dull moments. Thumbs up.

On a Serious note, in my personal quest to hold on to God fervently, I want to share this scripture with ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅." All
Romans 5:3-5
aπϑ not only so, but we Glory in Tribulations also,Knowing that tribulation worketh Patience;
aπϑ Patience, Experience; aπϑ Experience, HOPE.
aπϑ Hope maketh not ashamed because the Love of God is shed abroad in our Hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

My Sisters, need I say more?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
favored gal:

Amen o! i key into your blessings!

Congrats, i need to go and buy this pregnacare conception! its becoming a recurring theme. Meanwhile, i dint know one can mix clomid and fertilaid in the same cycle

I pray God's grace will be more than sufficient for you over the next 9 months

Yea i read on fertilaid instructions not to use with clomid too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
gloriousGod: Fruitful mothers I salute una o, I have been a silent follower of this thread for some years now, I come here to draw courage when i needed someone to talk too. This is a wonderful thread.I owe you all to come and give back such encouragements I got.
To the glory of God I am 15 Weeks already and I know God is able to complete the good work He has started, I should have come up long before now but i usually forgot my username or password but today na today. The devil tried to strike last week but God has been faithful.
I have been married for 4yrs , never pregnant , if I miss my period na high prolactin or one infection cause am or stress at times but God visited me after a 21days fasting and prayer. I just want to encourage all that if u put all ur heart on God especially when all hope seem gone, He will show himself worthy, but if u call on God and still have sm alternatives in ur heart, u r wasting your time. I have tried IUI, IVF and white garment churches they all failed just when i got tired of trying and put all hope in Him , He stepped in. Most importantly in the journey of TTC is prayer. I knew all along my issue was more spiritual to physical, what happens in the physical was just d manifestation of what happened in the spiritual.It is good to have a good Man of God to tap from but be weary of some so called men of God who are devil's agents who come in sheep's clothing.
Medically, even though I stopped visiting my dr since he started asking me "madam why are u not getting pregnant", I took hold of my situation, i read a lot from this forum and internet generally. The month i got my bfp things i did differently were 1. Fertile aid{didn't finish a pack}2. Preseed 3. Pregnancare conception 4. Folic Acid 5. Clomid. 6. Visited motherless babies home with a gift. Above all fasting and prayer and i even made a vow.
May God's hand of fruitfulness envelope this house so there shall be an abundance of BFP's . God will also see me through this journey. Congrats to the new BFP's. Others Pinky, Omonikabi, favoredgal, mamaT and others who i have in mind but ur names i ve not committed to memory, this yr will not pass u by.

Big congrats to u.....may God see you thru in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
my people, i see say all of us dey do gud. congratulations to our sisters way don get belly. Dis God is too much. sorry i have been incommunicado for some time , plenty issues for ground. we dey for God hand. We will continue to pray until something happens. A'int giving up. Sometime last week i was depressed i just couldn't understand why God would allow me to be going through this. My friend put to bed and did not tell us. It is well we shall surely overcome In Jesus Name. Amen. Remain blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Adedoyinsola: @ all let me start with wat lead to call d so called" PST VIC", my dh gave me his bb to go repair for him at ikeja, I initailly complained dat I didn't ve d time to go do d repair but I later agreed to help him out. So I went, and d phone was repaired and I was in d brt bus going back home and I decided to keep myself busy with his phone, hmmmmmm wetin my eye see my mouth no fit talk finish o, his convo with a particular lady who happens to be a blast frm d past scared d hell out of me o, my dh apparently flirt non stop with her all day, nothing they actually haven't talked abt, and to make matters worst she is actually married with kids o. Na so I come vex say make I even call dis man of God dat people ve been singing his praises o, cause I felt I needed to save my marriage ASAP, so I called PST vic, today around 12PM he asked me where I was calling frm I told him and asked wat my situation was I explained he now said I wld ve to call him back around 2PM because he was in a place he cldnt pray, I wasn't able to call him back at 2 but later called him around after 7 dis evening he still asked me to call him back dat he was in a place he cldnt pray, so he called me back himself after like 30min and told me to call him back which I did immediately, he asked me my name where I was caling frm wat my issues was, how long ve I been married, wat type of dreams do I ve, etc, so after all dat he said he was going to pray for me now dat where was i, I said in my sitting room he said can I go to my room because d prayer wld be powerful I said no prob I ll stay in d parlor on d three sitter, so d prayer started which he said I sld repeat after him,he asked if I belive in d power of God dat God can come and met me right where I was I said of course, so toward d end of d prayer he said if God as forgiven me I sld move two steps backwards by fire by force, I was like WAT?. I asked him y such a method of prayer, he started preaching to me abt his God dis and dat, he told me to go and get my bible and open to Matt 10v1 which I did and read to him after that I told him I was ready for d prayer now, so we started d prayer all over again, least I forget I was be on my feet,close my eye use one hand to hold d phone and release d other hand but on d second prayer I was holding d bible with my second hand so d prayer started and I repeated after him like d first time even d part where am to say d move me backwards thingy which I did and nothing happen and am like hello sir nothing is happening am not moving, he now said because am not relax dat I need to be relaxed . "Now here is d part I want u all to hold on too"I now said but am relaxed am only holding my phone and d "bible" and d next thing PST vic said was dat did he ask me to hold d bible dat I sld drop d bible and free my self and be relaxed. My sisters na so my recharge card finish o I haven't called him back so wat do u guys think? A PST telling me to drop bible?

Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Thank God u r okay. In due time, We shall all hv our hearts desire. It may tarry but it SHALL not be late.

Baby dust Y'all! kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Adedoyinsola: Hmmmmm congrats to d new mums to be, and I say a big welcome to all d newbies. @ all let me start with wat lead to call d so called" PST VIC", my dh gave me his bb to go repair for him at ikeja, I initailly complained dat I didn't ve d time to go do d repair but I later agreed to help him out. So I went, and d phone was repaired and I was in d brt bus going back home and I decided to keep myself busy with his phone, hmmmmmm wetin my eye see my mouth no fit talk finish o, his convo with a particular lady who happens to be a blast frm d past scared d hell out of me o, my dh apparently flirt non stop with her all day, nothing they actually haven't talked abt, and to make matters worst she is actually married with kids o. Na so I come vex say make I even call dis man of God dat people ve been singing his praises o, cause I felt I needed to save my marriage ASAP, so I called PST vic, today around 12PM he asked me where I was calling frm I told him and asked wat my situation was I explained he now said I wld ve to call him back around 2PM because he was in a place he cldnt pray, I wasn't able to call him back at 2 but later called him around after 7 dis evening he still asked me to call him back dat he was in a place he cldnt pray, so he called me back himself after like 30min and told me to call him back which I did immediately, he asked me my name where I was caling frm wat my issues was, how long ve I been married, wat type of dreams do I ve, etc, so after all dat he said he was going to pray for me now dat where was i, I said in my sitting room he said can I go to my room because d prayer wld be powerful I said no prob I ll stay in d parlor on d three sitter, so d prayer started which he said I sld repeat after him,he asked if I belive in d power of God dat God can come and met me right where I was I said of course, so toward d end of d prayer he said if God as forgiven me I sld move two steps backwards by fire by force, I was like WAT?. I asked him y such a method of prayer, he started preaching to me abt his God dis and dat, he told me to go and get my bible and open to Matt 10v1 which I did and read to him after that I told him I was ready for d prayer now, so we started d prayer all over again, least I forget I was be on my feet,close my eye use one hand to hold d phone and release d other hand but on d second prayer I was holding d bible with my second hand so d prayer started and I repeated after him like d first time even d part where am to say d move me backwards thingy which I did and nothing happen and am like hello sir nothing is happening am not moving, he now said because am not relax dat I need to be relaxed . "Now here is d part I want u all to hold on too"I now said but am relaxed am only holding my phone and d "bible" and d next thing PST vic said was dat did he ask me to hold d bible dat I sld drop d bible and free my self and be relaxed. My sisters na so my recharge card finish o I haven't called him back so wat do u guys think? A PST telling me to drop bible?

my sista what i can say is that most of these deliverance ministers when they are praying for u they'll want u to drop any thing u are carrying so you'll be free and relaxed while God does His job, and includes the bible to so in that area i see nothing strange, that's my take sha.
I for like hear how the whole thing for end o kai, ur credits fuckup o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2013
Seems evrytym i go....befre i com bk, ders a bfp anouncement waiting loll. Its great news....congrats to d new mum to be. Safe 9months nd delivery IJN

@zeezy and favoredgal....got opk yestrdy n waited to test dis morning. To my surprise I was actually ovulting......com n see baby dncing loll befre work. Cnt remembr wen lst dt happend.I'm seriously pryin fr a sticky one

@all ...dis saint vic issue ehn...jst do wat ur heart tells u....
Bby dust to everybaddyyyysmiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Hello all, I just wana suggest that we allow any discussion/prayer/deliverance with servant Vic to be personal, let's not keep discussing it, in this we put into consideration the fact that there are others of different faith here and also not to hurt some pips.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wawa86: 5:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Hello I just wanna ask regarding pregnancy,
My cycle is 28 days. I got my period last month from march 8-10 then I got a period again last march 25-28.
I had an unsafe sex with my husband on march 25 do I have the possibility to get pregnant?
Thank you I'm hoping that you can give me an answer.
Best regards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Congrats all the new mummies in the house. @Heknowsmyname, gloriousGod and others, as you have conceived after this wait, may you carry gracefully and easily and deliver safe and sound your much awaited babies.

I also pray for all other waiting mothers that our set time which is now will not pass us by and may we grow more and more in knowledge and understanding so that we can impart great divine wisdom to our children.
Good morning.
cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2013
Ugly af showing signs with serious pains, @pink 22, does castor oil therapy ease fibroid pain? Congrats to all new mums to be, we'll all get there soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2013
@wawa86,I don't think u can get pregnant if u n dh bdanced on d first day of ur period,bur surprisingly,I av heard about some peeps who bdanced during their period n got preggy,a nurse once adviced м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to try bdancing during my period,bur I no fit. Just ensure u bd every other day,God ll answer us soon. Amin.
@pink22,kai ,u lyk gist ooo,oya send м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ #3k credit make I call d man so I go gif u gist. Lol.
@napa,pele,u don't av to go through d pain u know?we all have different levels of pain,when I read contributions on us stopping painkillers I laff in my local dialect. My own pain dey reach season 5,pain wey dey gather my whole neighbours to form pity party for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,na hin una say make I no take painkillers?una try.
Goodmorning all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2013
sorire: @GloriousGod Congrats, you will carry dis pg in good health in Jesus name, thanks for the info.

Favouredgirl ur bfp is here already start praising God jare.we will all testify to the glory of God.

Amen and amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2013
Adedoyinsola: Hmmmmm congrats to d new mums to be, and I say a big welcome to all d newbies. @ all let me start with wat lead to call d so called" PST VIC", my dh gave me his bb to go repair for him at ikeja, I initailly complained dat I didn't ve d time to go do d repair but I later agreed to help him out. So I went, and d phone was repaired and I was in d brt bus going back home and I decided to keep myself busy with his phone, hmmmmmm wetin my eye see my mouth no fit talk finish o, his convo with a particular lady who happens to be a blast frm d past scared d hell out of me o, my dh apparently flirt non stop with her all day, nothing they actually haven't talked abt, and to make matters worst she is actually married with kids o. Na so I come vex say make I even call dis man of God dat people ve been singing his praises o, cause I felt I needed to save my marriage ASAP, so I called PST vic, today around 12PM he asked me where I was calling frm I told him and asked wat my situation was I explained he now said I wld ve to call him back around 2PM because he was in a place he cldnt pray, I wasn't able to call him back at 2 but later called him around after 7 dis evening he still asked me to call him back dat he was in a place he cldnt pray, so he called me back himself after like 30min and told me to call him back which I did immediately, he asked me my name where I was caling frm wat my issues was, how long ve I been married, wat type of dreams do I ve, etc, so after all dat he said he was going to pray for me now dat where was i, I said in my sitting room he said can I go to my room because d prayer wld be powerful I said no prob I ll stay in d parlor on d three sitter, so d prayer started which he said I sld repeat after him,he asked if I belive in d power of God dat God can come and met me right where I was I said of course, so toward d end of d prayer he said if God as forgiven me I sld move two steps backwards by fire by force, I was like WAT?. I asked him y such a method of prayer, he started preaching to me abt his God dis and dat, he told me to go and get my bible and open to Matt 10v1 which I did and read to him after that I told him I was ready for d prayer now, so we started d prayer all over again, least I forget I was be on my feet,close my eye use one hand to hold d phone and release d other hand but on d second prayer I was holding d bible with my second hand so d prayer started and I repeated after him like d first time even d part where am to say d move me backwards thingy which I did and nothing happen and am like hello sir nothing is happening am not moving, he now said because am not relax dat I need to be relaxed . "Now here is d part I want u all to hold on too"I now said but am relaxed am only holding my phone and d "bible" and d next thing PST vic said was dat did he ask me to hold d bible dat I sld drop d bible and free my self and be relaxed. My sisters na so my recharge card finish o I haven't called him back so wat do u guys think? A PST telling me to drop bible?

Well. since you had called, you may as well have seen it through. Like someone said maybe he wanted you to free yourself completely
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2013
safe06:
@napa,pele,u don't av to go through d pain u know?we all have different levels of pain,when I read contributions on us stopping painkillers I laff in my local dialect. My own pain dey reach season 5,pain wey dey gather my whole neighbours to form pity party for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,na hin una say make I no take painkillers?una try.
Goodmorning all.

My dear, i cant count how many times i have been rushed to the hospital in the dead of the night because of this MP matter. i'm talking like 2am, 3am, etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.