Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,515 members, 7,978,711 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5546008 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Thank u thank u ladies.... u all make me feel warm here. I asked for the cough syrup but both pharms i checked from didnt have it. Pls do any of u know of these people that claim to do complete body scan using the computer and thereafter give u vitamins supplements....... do they scan reveal anything b4 i throway 1k.....
goodafternoon all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Thank You goldenbaby, Berrybass and others. Nothing was detected through v. Scan. Now am on folic acid, don't know if I should add Clomid too. God is alive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
@wannabe,that scan using computer to see everything wrong with one is SCAM,why do we still run tests if there is a machine that can pick all ailments?why don't you see such in hospitals?abeg no throway money o.by the way,where is safe06?safy mama!@tbaby,hope you know how to use the clomid safely.wishing you a bfp soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Congrats Heknowsmyname, thank God for your testimony. You will definately take to term.

Men, God is in our neigbourhood oo.

@tbaby4real, welcome, you will have your own testimony soon. Clomid is to be used according to prescription oo, ie, from CD3-8, or CD2-7, its to be used before ovulation as it is meant to induce your ovulation not after but folic acid can be taken thru the cycle.

We already have 3bfp dis month and they are for those TTC #2, hmmmm, maybe God wants to clear all those with #2 issue, well, pink22 I think you are for #2 too abi? Oya, collect your bfp now. We that are on the Lord for #1, our files are already receiving attention from God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
@all...could u imagine dat my friend caled me and asked me wat am waiting for? she asked me if my dh no no how to do bd or i no no how to open legs? i told her to come and watch us while we bd and teach me how to open legs and dh how to bd...i refused to be annoyed because God is preparing the best children for me. God shall beautify my marriage with children.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chicah(f): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hi everyone, am new here and I enjoy d kind of solace and inspiration I get from this tread. Been trying for close to 6mnths nw. We ve been scheduled for tests nxt week. Tho every thin seems ok so far with d ones we did ourselves. Hormonal profile n fluid analysis.
Told dh to buy fertiaid for both of us while we wait for d test, buh rather he bot fertility blend.
Has any one taken this b4? Hw effective is it?
Baby dust to us all! smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chei Omonikiba e Be like say u dey my mind o. No be only here God dey deal with #2 issues sef.
A sister in my church has been waiting for #2 for like 7 yrs, she was told both her Tubes were blocked the only option she had was ivf, hmmmm she's heavily loaded and will download any moment from now, infact she didn't even know she was pregnant. Another was after 14 yrs , her daughter is about 14 yrs and she has a baby boy some months ago.
I was just telling God, He is in my neighbourhood He should touch me too.Amen my sista.
@wannabeamum that machine isn't scam o, my neighbour has it and that's what i used to detect so many things that were confirmed in the hospital, he has it for his personal use so he always allows i and DH access to it.
@Bloomingbuds i do the castor oil therapy every cycle, will be having a session this evening it encourages blood flow to the uterus thereby keeping things moving
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
@ omonikiba, thanks so much.....oh all that? I think I need to talk to my doctor if I need the Clomid or not. Thanks so much for all the explanations, God bless u. Let keep faith alive. God is alive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
IS FIBROID UR CHALLENGE?

Natural Remedies for Shrinking Fibroids
there are also natural ways to diminish fibroids. It is important that if a woman decides to do follow this regimen, she should consult with her doctor at all times.
1. Cleansing the Liver and Kidneys
One of the most important things todo in order to have a healthy uterus is to cleanse the liver and the kidneys. Why is this so important? When looking at both the liver and the kidneys, they are vital to human health. These organs produce elements that are essential to survival. They are also responsible for removing toxins in the body, andif they are not functioning, that is a problem. A simple form of detoxification would be the lemon cleanse. This form of cleansing is simple and can be done every day. Another excellent detoxifying agent is apple cider vinegar . The best apple cider to use is Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
2. Environmental Toxins
Many of the products that we use and eat every day can create estrogen in the body and can cause fibroids to grow. Phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens must be avoidedto stop estrogen dominance. Xenoestrogens have to do with industrial and chemical processing that cause estrogen dominant symptoms in the body. An example of a xenoestrogren is paraben. Paraben is found in many creams and soaps. Anything that ends in paraben (methylparaben, propylparaben, etc) should be avoided. Phytoestrogens are compounds found in plants and animals that act like estrogen on thebody. Some examples of phytoestrogens are soybeans and tofu and coffee.
To avoid the growth of fibroids, women have to increase their intakeof estrogen-inhibiting foods . The idea here is increase the intake of foods that cause estrogen to diminish and limit the estrogen-dominating foods.
3. Increase Vegetables and Fruits
Green organic vegetables help to decrease the size of fibroids. Spinach, kale, and broccoli are some examples. The reason why is because the properties in these vegetables help fight cancer and thegrowth of tumors. Organic fruits are always good to eat, and they help the body to fight estrogen. Some fruits that are not included in inhibiting estrogen are apples and cherries.
4. Castor Oil Packs
Doing a Castor Oil Pack is a very important step in the process of reducing fibroids. Castor oil, according to the great Edgar Cayce, has anti-inflammatory properties, and it is great in diminishing the size of fibroids. The process to do this includes using a bottle of castor oil, a heating pad, and several washcloths. The heat is a very important part and should not be skipped.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Zeezy and pink22 thanks for the info.
I discharge the lady for the scan but i still have access to her, i just wanted to check for the vitamins i lacked and i heard that sometimes that could be the reason why women dont conceive but anyhow....... i can still use her if i want

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
@wannabemum, you can give the scan a trial, i did it and detected some things, @chi16, no mind ur friend jare, na so dem go dey pokenose that's the more reason God will give us a speedy testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
pls clomid shudnt be taken for more than 6 cycles consecutively o...it becomes dangerous after that, starts being counter productive.

the scan you r talking about?...is a sample of ur blood taken?...or is it like an xray?
my people shine ur eyes o..there is no scientific evidence to surpport such a scan...that will show that ur body is lacking this or that from just a simple 1k scan that doesnt take a blood/body fluids sample

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hi all.I'm really trusting God for my Bfp this month cos this is d last chance if i will have my babies(twins)this year.Af is to come on 15th,but i reject it in Jesus name.i've been TTC for 2yrs now.Congrats to all who have thier bfp.God will bless us all in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
@ pink22 pls where do u get ur castor oil from and how often do u do it? Here is a pic of one I bought in a pharmacy , its a small bottle only 70.ml @N400

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Joyfullmum!, thanks for ur prescription, really appreciate it.
@Tbaby4real,u are welcome,thank God nufin was detected. We shall all carry our own babies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
bloomingbuds: @ pink22 pls where do u get ur castor oil from and how often do u do it? Here is a pic of one I bought in a pharmacy , its a small bottle only 70.ml @N400

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Bloomingbuds that's exactly the one i use. You can'nt do it during af so i do it after af about three times a week especially the few day leading to ovulation, i stop immediately after i ovulate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Pink22 thanks for d info. Will give it a try in a few days. Af ends 2mr, so will probably start 2 days l8r. Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Heknowsmyname, big big congratulations to you, ɪ̣̝̇'m so so happy for you, i'm really dancing for you, i tap into your blessing.

@Chi16, please dnt mind your frnd, devil is using some pple to torment others, they might hv idea of your problem Ãήϑ they will still ask silly questions Ãήϑ make rubbish statements. God sees all these, he will wipe our tears soon.

@joyfullmum, thanks for the prescriptions, i knw its for me, God bless u.

@Pink22, please dear can you explain the process of using the castor oil well, i didnt understand the process, i want to try it, thanks so much for the info, God bless u.

@all,God is in control, thanks all for your encouraging words, Showers of blessings on you all
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Chi16,no mind her,I so much love the reply u gav her,She should not worry cos God will surprise her wen she sees ur belly dis year.
@Chic ah, u are welcome,I ave been seeing u peeping everyday,finally u ave posted somtin, FertilAid is very good,u can gv it a trial.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Igabe this is how i use mine.
I first of all massage the castor oil on my lower abdomen, i then place a small towel over the area then place the hot water bottle over the towel. The heat penetrates deep into my womb,i allow it for like 45 mins, if the heat becomes unbearable i lift the hot water bottle off for a few seconds.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
Fruitful mummies in d hus, pls I want to testify wat d lord did for me,I called d servant of God,Godsent talk abt, I told him dat I normally eat,ave intercourse,bath and plait hair in d dream,he prayed for me,telling me that I don't need to see him dat distance won't be a barrier,after d prayer he blessed 3 sachet water for me and told me how to use them,he told me I will sleep like a baby that nite, it really happened cos I slept like a baby and since then,I ave nt eaten or had any negative dream,my spirit really accepts d man of God,though I ave nt seen him bt I belive dat God is really working tru him.
Around 5:30pm,my MIL called me and gav me garden egg she brought frm d church,she pray on it and told me to eat it,dat fruit of d womb will be my portion,dat my children will be much like d seed in d garden egg.
After dat,my DH's friend called him and told him dat she jst had a dream dat I gav birth to a child and everybdy was happy. My dear mummies,I belive that his year will not pass us by,God has answered our prayers. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
fruitful mums in house,i decided nt 2 post for a while and just take my prenatals and reduce my stress and just keep thanking God for wat he has done and wil do.i knw our isaac is on d way.In everytn,lets us give thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2013
Hapi sunday y'll,

How have we all been? We trust God for our heart desires been fulfilled soonest IJNm

Please does any1 know any where I can get a fertility massage/massage for people who wants to conceive? I am aware dey av sm in abj but I want any in lagos so I dnt waste mny@any spa.

God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2013
Happy mothering sunday to all catholic mothers in the house, may God in his infinite mercy make us mothers of children soon.

@Pink22, thanks sweethie, i appreciate, i will try it.

@Goldenbaby, my dear i thank God for you, your miracle is very close.

Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Heknowsmyname, congratulations! We all tap into your blessing! @wannabeamum and bloomingbuds, welcome! @wannabeamum, if you can't find Robitussin, look for Mucinex.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
@i4all..Thanks for that wonderful testimony.It is an eye opener.The lord will continue to be with you and your family.

@Heknowsmyname and other pregnant mothers..I wish you a very big congratulations and a hitch-free 9months.
@Omonikiba,thanks for the recognition.We shall all sing a new song soon.
@Tbaby4real,Wannabeamum,Bloomingbuds,Berrybass..You are all highly welcome.Your stay in this forum will be very short because God is not sleeping concerning your issue.
@All,i want to add that we should all
1. Rejoice in the lord always because only the joyful is qualified to be fruitful.Joel 1:11
2. Remain spiritual
Everyone that is challenged must vow to be spiritual.Psalm 128 :1-4.
3. Refuse a disconnect.
every form of disconnection multiplies your frustration.Psalm 16 :4 Psalm 62 :5 James 1 :6-7

4. Believe that with God all things are possible.Believe against all odds.Luke 1 :36-37,45

5. Pray your heart out to God.
1samuel 1 : 9-20 Gen30 :22 IICorin6 :2.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
@goldenbaby and Igabe...tnx. it is well with us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
@goldenbaby, God is with us. People are ready to celebrate with us this year and by His grace we shall all have reasons to praise His holy name.
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend? Lets be happy always has we belive in God we serve. Love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Igabe, Amen oh, and like wise u,u testimony is close,and it will not pass us by dis year Amen.
@Seacrest,u are welcome,I thank God that it was my post that encouraged u to comment,my dear, I believe that God is really working tru him(servant of God),he told me to start testifying that God has already answered me. And I belive is so.
@Chi16,u are welcome my dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: aggiel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.