Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5471927 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2013
@ berrybass
I wasn't referring to you in any way or manner.Read what i wrote carefully and you'll see there's no way my post pointed at you,i was specifically talking about sisters who see flirty messages or indecent discussions on their Dh's phone..
By the way,i can never advocate for pouring fuel on fire,I always advocate for peaceful discussions.As i said, please read carefully before you jump to conclusions and say stuff.I also put up a disclaimer which states that this is how i tackle problems and what works for A may not work for B.
Thank you.

@omonikiba
Thank you.It's almost here.Very grateful to God.We shall all rejoice IJN.

@ Flaakey
I am very happy for you.lol @ the imitation of Dh.It takes time but we actually adjust to each other.May happiness continually be in your home o.Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2013
@Flakeey,Thanks so much for d info,Ɣ☺ΰ are blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2013
@All,
What better time that to bring up our next weapon of warfare today.

The bible says:

Deuteronomy 2:24
Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle

But God has already given the enemy into my hand? Why should I still have to fight? People of God, the death of Christ has given us victory over the enemy but we need faith, prayer, praise and good works to continue to possess this possession.

What does the bible say about contending with the enemy:
Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

The weapons of our warfare are not carnal or physical but they are mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds.
We need to put on the whole armour of God to resist the devil, and stand firm and still be strong even after the battle, as we decree and declare today and these armour parts are itemised in Ephesians 6:13-18:

1. The belt of truth to protect your 'waist/loins'
2. The breastplate of righteousness to protect your 'heart'
3. The shoes of the preparation of the gospel of peace to guard your 'feet'
4. The shield of faith to protect every part of your 'body' from doubts, bad reports
5. The helmet of salvation to proect your 'head' and proof of your new birth and also to bring every thought to the obedience of Christ.
6. The sword of the Spirit which is used to fight and that is the word of GOD.

All these goes with praying in the spirit continuously.
All these are very important and when you are fully kitted like this, the enemy will not be able to use as for chess.

It is time to declare and take back that which is yours and which God has given to you, your fruitfulness, so decree today and it will be established.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
SeanBell: I dey hail oo fruitful mothers!!
I'm here to just encourage and drop an observation.If you read carefully,you will find that as God has started showering Bfp's on this thread,another problem is emerging and that is issues with DH.
I acknowledge firsthand that TTC can become so consuming that we lose sight of our relationships with DH and maybe allow ourselves to get complacent,BEWARE!!
If you know something that you would not take if you were not TTC,don not start taking it now oo before something bigger than you consumes your home.
Personally,i am not someone that turns a blind eye to some stuff especially anything that rouses suspicion of infidelity.I would tackle it there and then to avoid it snowballing into something that could destroy my home.A couple of sisters here have said they saw flirty and indecent chats of their DH with other women and to my shock,some told her to turn a blind eye because all men do it..hehehehehehehe BEWARE oo!!You have the opportunity to nip something in the bud while you can,and you turn a blind eye?It could come back to bite you in the nyash.
I believe in discussion,dialogue,respectful confrontation in love.My sisters many wolves out there looking for who to devour,you have to safe guard your homes and make sure your DH is on board with you too.Ignoring something doesn't make it go away,why not tackle it?What if God has shown you this so that you can save your DH from making a fatal mistake before it's too late?before his conscience dies?Why let him tread a path that could lead him to destruction?A path that could lead to heartbreak and numerous what ifs?BEWARE!!
Confrontation does not mean you have to rave and rant like a lunatic.NO.It only means that you should pick the right time and tell him:DH i love you very much and i feel we have a problem festering between us, threatening our relationship,our marriage.Do you remember our vows?To stick with each other come what may?Why would you want to do something to shatter our happiness and invite the devil in?At this moment is when i would table my grievances and ask him to please defend his actions.Please,can you guys tell me any man with a conscience won't start begging for forgiveness and try to build the trust back?

Marriages are under attack left right and center,don't let your own be a statistic all because of the pressures of TTC.I understand how difficult it is to inject excitement into BD especially if it's O time but seks mistress SAFE06 has come up with lovely ideas.I believe we are all woman enough to blow DHs' mind,maybe not everyday, but often enough to give them something to look forward to.If you are shy,buy a bottle of wine to relax during the weekend and slowwwly seduce him till he's the one begging you.You can claim later that you were drunk. tongue.Some music playing softly can be a real turn on.
Nice correct oily massage from his legs to his errrrmmmm tongolo area to his chest.put some oil on your palms,straddle him and rub the oil all over your self as he watches.then you can also ask him to help you out.Abeg while rubbing the oil,no use force oo,just slow and steady,few kisses here and there.I strongly reccommend some wine and music cos you have to be a bit bold for this.Try and look sultry,not with a wiked blak hairnet on your head while staring at him like a rat.You have to loosen up.Give him some minutes and he will beg,then you can deal with him thoroughly.
Are you trying to say that after all this efforts combined with safe06 bulbs,your DH wont be in the mood to tackle any problem headlong with you? wink Impossicant oo.

Prayer as usual is the master key but for me,faith without action is dead.I also swing into action so water no go pass garri.Do not let TTC destroy your loving beautiful homes.
I love you all. kiss kiss kiss kiss

DISCLAIMER: This is how i tackle my own problems oo.I'm just suggesting cos what works for a may not work for B.

Seconded!

iv never been a fan of "what you dont know wont kill you" or "all men are the same" or "turn a blind eye to issues consuming me", not in my nature at all but iv noticed it is the stance of many Nigerian women and besides what do i know? im in my 15th month of marriage, i have thus, stopped airing my opinion. I believe a woman should pick her battle and an issue of infidelity is too much to ignore
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
@seanbell,you are right.issues of fidelity and violence should not be ignored.my mother told me in a marriage,someone has to be a sheep and the person a goat.a sheep is a yes man and a goat is the sturbborn one.it only apply to other issues except the ones I mentioned above.marriage takes a lot of patience.it was when I got married that I learnt patience.
@favoured gal its not a nigerian thing but an african issue.sometimes,people just don't want their marriage to be on the divorce statistics.remember,a gentle answer turneth away wrath.
May God grant us the wisdom to handle our homes well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
@ Seanbell: You are sooo on point sis! What you cannot stand now do not encourage it so that in future when God blesses you with children you won't begin to complain about it!
On another note;I want to encourage each and everyone of us. I had a bad report from my medical examination yesterday as the scan says i was not responding well to my stimulation ie IVF 2nd attempt. The procedure was cancelled, in addition the doctor saw another fibroid which he says there might be need to remove it! Ordinarily, i would have felt bad but NEVER, i got back to my office praising God in the rest room* MY GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL*
I believe this will make my testimony all the more edifying!

It is well with all of us and VICTORY will be ours SOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
@seanbell. I second what u wrote....it actually got me thinking.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmom(f): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
My dear fruitful mothers of glorious children in the house, i greet u all. I thank God for the rain of bfps in the house dis month, God is indeed awesome. To all d recipients, i say CONGRATS!. To d rest of us , ours will manifest soonest in the name of Jesus.
I joined dis thread last yr & posted a few times here & on ivf thread but av bn a silent reader most of d time.

D last 2 wks was d lowest i av ever experienced in all of my over 7 yrs of ttc when my 2nd ivf cycle had to be terminated due to poor ovarian response. Dr said my enemies ovaries were behaving like dat of someone who is over 45yrs meanwhile i am just 35yrs o my sisters. Had only 2 follicles, d dr then advised egg donor but we refused dat we want to use my eggs o. Had only one egg at retrieval but unfortunately , d egg sef no fertilise & again embryo donation was suggested at dis point but we also rejected it. So dat was hw d cycle ended o.

When they called from d hospital dat d egg did not fertilise, it was like d world had ended for my enemies because for dh & i, egg or embryo donation is not an option for us at all. So medically, it was like we had reached d end of d road. I was inconsolable , dh was so confused & afraid for me because no amount of talking, encouragement, quoting of scriptures entered my ear, i just would not listen. I began to doubt whether God will do it for me since i had bn praying concerning d diagnosis of premature ovarian failure for over a yr now & yet nothing has changed. And trust d devil now, because i permitted d idiot, he brought so many horrible thots & imaginations to my heart. I became afraid, discouraged, confused etc

I thank God because in all of it, i was able to go back to my father & maker 3 days ago & poured out my heart to Him , told Him exactly hw i was feeling & asked for mercy & for Him to help me & believe me i have gotten over d emotions. I have a renewed hope & trust in Him because since dat day i cried to Him, i have just bn coming across words & messages dat speaks to my spirit man. One of such places is dis thread.

@ Alwaystrue, d Almighty God will bless u greatly for d work u are doing here. I read thru d post and ur recent posts for d past few days spoke to my spirit, those words are just for me. D one abt medical report being a pharaoh so dat God's name can be glorifed, abt dis season being a season of d supernatural when all natural laws will be bypassed & also d diff btw Mary & Elizabeth situation etc . My sister, has u av watered me, d Lord will indeed water u.

@ Beloved1993, abeg where are u o? I saw ur post & realised dat our enemies have similar issues. Pls i need advice on things i need to do as regards supplements, diet etc dat can help in dis condition because i have rejected dr report dat its only by egg donor dat i can av a bfp. It is not my portion. Pls kindly send a mail to joyfulmom131@yahoo.com

My sisters, i beg una make u add me to ur prayer list o, i av decided to be actively involved in all d spiritual works on d thread now as God is my ONLY hope o and i know dat God is here.

So sorry for my long story, i needed to pour it out. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
@berrybass, hugs love for your patience and dh acceptance last night. God will give you double for all your trouble.
@omokiba, your response was on point. the bible said my people perish due to ignorance.
@always true, thanks for the spiritual food. God will lift u higher in times of need.

@all, thanks for ur advice yesterday, it worked wonders for me when I got home. dh said his actions was not intentional. He actually entered one-way just because of me hoping to ease the hold-up stress. its well oo. This ttc has turned me to a nagging woman and constant anger is killing these days God pls help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Joyful mom: My dear fruitful mothers of glorious children in the house, i greet u all. I thank God for the rain of bfps in the house dis month, God is indeed awesome. To all d recipients, i say CONGRATS!. To d rest of us , ours will manifest soonest in the name of Jesus.
I joined dis thread last yr & posted a few times here & on ivf thread but av bn a silent reader most of d time.

D last 2 wks was d lowest i av ever experienced in all of my over 7 yrs of ttc when my 2nd ivf cycle had to be terminated due to poor ovarian response. Dr said my enemies ovaries were behaving like dat of someone who is over 45yrs meanwhile i am just 35yrs o my sisters. Had only 2 follicles, d dr then advised egg donor but we refused dat we want to use my eggs o. Had only one egg at retrieval but unfortunately , d egg sef no fertilise & again embryo donation was suggested at dis point but we also rejected it. So dat was hw d cycle ended o.

When they called from d hospital dat d egg did not fertilise, it was like d world had ended for my enemies because for dh & i, egg or embryo donation is not an option for us at all. So medically, it was like we had reached d end of d road. I was inconsolable , dh was so confused & afraid for me because no amount of talking, encouragement, quoting of scriptures entered my ear, i just would not listen. I began to doubt whether God will do it for me since i had bn praying concerning d diagnosis of premature ovarian failure for over a yr now & yet nothing has changed. And trust d devil now, because i permitted d idiot, he brought so many horrible thots & imaginations to my heart. I became afraid, discouraged, confused etc

I thank God because in all of it, i was able to go back to my father & maker 3 days ago & poured out my heart to Him , told Him exactly hw i was feeling & asked for mercy & for Him to help me & believe me i have gotten over d emotions. I have a renewed hope & trust in Him because since dat day i cried to Him, i have just bn coming across words & messages dat speaks to my spirit man. One of such places is dis thread.

@ Alwaystrue, d Almighty God will bless u greatly for d work u are doing here. I read thru d post and ur recent posts for d past few days spoke to my spirit, those words are just for me. D one abt medical report being a pharaoh so dat God's name can be glorifed, abt dis season being a season of d supernatural when all natural laws will be bypassed & also d diff btw Mary & Elizabeth situation etc . My sister, has u av watered me, d Lord will indeed water u.

@ Beloved1993, abeg where are u o? I saw ur post & realised dat our enemies have similar issues. Pls i need advice on things i need to do as regards supplements, diet etc dat can help in dis condition because i have rejected dr report dat its only by egg donor dat i can av a bfp. It is not my portion. Pls kindly send a mail to joyfulmom131@yahoo.com

My sisters, i beg una make u add me to ur prayer list o, i av decided to be actively involved in all d spiritual works on d thread now as God is my ONLY hope o and i know dat God is here.

So sorry for my long story, i needed to pour it out. Thanks.

Sorry to hear this but glad that you are doing a lot better! I pray God will cause his face to shine on you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
doublebls: @berrybass, hugs love for your patience and dh acceptance last night. God will give you double for all your trouble.
@omokiba, your response was on point. the bible said my people perish due to ignorance.
@always true, thanks for the spiritual food. God will lift u higher in times of need.

@all, thanks for ur advice yesterday, it worked wonders for me when I got home. dh said his actions was not intentional. He actually entered one-way just because of me hoping to ease the hold-up stress. its well oo. This ttc has turned me to a nagging woman and constant anger is killing these days God pls help.

I agree, TTC can turn a woman to a stranger of herself......we must just remember to breathe. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmom(f): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
@ favored gal, AMEN!
Thanks sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
@joyfulmom,it is weLl with u oh.thank God u have gotten over it.the glory of God shall be manifested in your life in jesus name.cheer up, the word of God works!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
@berrybass, thanks for allowing dh bd last night. you hv given devil a knockout. well done.

@omonikiba. your response is wonderful. the devil is a bastard. he can't continue fooling the apple of God's eye. Its time to show him where he actually belongs. Enough of his lies and deceits.

@seanbell, am not supporting you neither am I against your views concerning dh and dw issues. my experience so far has thought me otherwise,

@all listen to this. I have a very very close family friend whose dh rose from nothing to greatness by the grace of God. this dh has a childhood lady friend married with kids. one day, my friend showed me a text msg from her dh meant for her dh girl friend but mistakenly sent to her phone ("my love pls collect key from the reception, its room blablabla, I will soon join you"). my friend went mad, I encouraged her to ignore it, she refused, confronted her dh & her dh denied it & accused her of being the flirt. The issue was resolved. few months later, her dh traveled with this same lady friend, bought her an Indian wig & other things, some receipts bearing the lady's name was mistakenly left in her dh traveling bag. my friend saw the receipts. called her children, because she has four kids, told them everything, called her parents, told them every thing, called her parents, sister/brothers in-law told them everything, wrote a suicide note stating her reason of wanting to kill herself, @all, I was not aware of this issue until one day her dh asked me & my dh to pls see him the next day. We went, saw other people, like 20 pple, ie, the dw's relatives and man's relatives too.the man showed us the suicide note, told us his reason for inviting us was to say its over between him and his dw. He wants to marry that his girl friend as his dw has decided to kill herself because of a mere flirting. @all, non of us could speak. After a while, the men begged and begged him, he refused to yield, No bi small thing. we left, it lingered Upto a year, before the issue was resolved, during this period, the dw saw hail in her marriage, the man permanently relocated because he is a contractor,

I seen and heard about men who married a second wife or made their dw married but singe because of minor issues. Being confrontational as far as am concerned has NEVER and will never change men. A woman came to my working place few years ago to disgrace her dh and a lady staff because she hard they are dating, @all, after, that disgrace, the man and the lady are now inseparable, they are always seen together, I was told the man most times sleeps in the lady's house.

sorry for the long epistle as usual, marriage, dh flirting or other behaviors needs extra wisdom, men have serious ego and they will never seat back and watch a woman deflect their ego. they are ready to do the unimaginable to protect it, my council is @safe06 101 advice to @doublebles. Forget what you watch of TV/movie/pulpit. A wise woman builds her house while a foolish one destroys it with her own hand. silence is golden. Mostly importantly, I have leanrt to fight with my knees instead of my mouth.

(((e-hugs)))

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
@joyfulmum, Thank God for encouraging you. God works wonders mostly in our hopeless situations. Women of old, Sarah, Rachael, Rebecca etc, were not recorded to take panadol or paracetamol yet God Almighty visited them. yours is moi, moi case were baba God dey, relax u will soon shout 4 joy. I have said it here before. My aunty was ttc for 20 years, doctor home and abroad said no hope. In this 20yrs, af no show for one day, dh tried other women, no show until last year, God Almighty visited them with twins, a girl & a boy. Baba God too much. (Godforbid) you no go wait till end of this year b4 ur bfp show IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pple of God, how are all doing? I have been a member of dis grp since the beginning but I took off last year after I had an experience.

I didn't want to come back here to say how sad I was abt losing d 8wk preg in July after trying for 2yrs. Idont know where I am on dis issue sef but trust that the Lord will surprise us all....

I am back again and open to d prayer tonite, Our God is more than able.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Joyfulmum, Amen. may the joy of the Lord continually be your strength. God has told us to go forth and be fruitful. His words show His promises:

Genesis 35:11
And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Genesis 15:4
And, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

God has commanded fruitfulness on us. God Himself is fruitful, He has a Son, Jesus Christ. How much more will He confirm His promises in our lives if we believe.
Relax and rest in Christ who makes us enjoy the blessing of Abraham through Him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
cjnone2: @berrybass, thanks for allowing dh bd last night. you hv given devil a knockout. well done.

@omonikiba. your response is wonderful. the devil is a bastard. he can't continue fooling the apple of God's eye. Its time to show him where he actually belongs. Enough of his lies and deceits.

@seanbell, am not supporting you neither am I against your views concerning dh and dw issues. my experience so far has thought me otherwise,

@all listen to this. I have a very very close family friend whose dh rose from nothing to greatness by the grace of God. this dh has a childhood lady friend married with kids. one day, my friend showed me a text msg from her dh meant for her dh girl friend but mistakenly sent to her phone ("my love pls collect key from the reception, its room blablabla, I will soon join you"wink. my friend went mad, I encouraged her to ignore it, she refused, confronted her dh & her dh denied it & accused her of being the flirt. The issue was resolved. few months later, her dh traveled with this same lady friend, bought her an Indian wig & other things, some receipts bearing the lady's name was mistakenly left in her dh traveling bag. my friend saw the receipts. called her children, because she has four kids, told them everything, called her parents, told them every thing, called her parents, sister/brothers in-law told them everything, wrote a suicide note stating her reason of wanting to kill herself, @all, I was not aware of this issue until one day her dh asked me & my dh to pls see him the next day. We went, saw other people, like 20 pple, ie, the dw's relatives and man's relatives too.the man showed us the suicide note, told us his reason for inviting us was to say its over between him and his dw. He wants to marry that his girl friend as his dw has decided to kill herself because of a mere flirting. @all, non of us could speak. After a while, the men begged and begged him, he refused to yield, No bi small thing. we left, it lingered Upto a year, before the issue was resolved, during this period, the dw saw hail in her marriage, the man permanently relocated because he is a contractor,

I seen and heard about men who married a second wife or made their dw married but singe because of minor issues. Being confrontational as far as am concerned has NEVER and will never change men. A woman came to my working place few years ago to disgrace her dh and a lady staff because she hard they are dating, @all, after, that disgrace, the man and the lady are now inseparable, they are always seen together, I was told the man most times sleeps in the lady's house.

sorry for the long epistle as usual, marriage, dh flirting or other behaviors needs extra wisdom, men have serious ego and they will never seat back and watch a woman deflect their ego. they are ready to do the unimaginable to protect it, my council is @safe06 101 advice to @doublebles. Forget what you watch of TV/movie/pulpit. A wise woman builds her house while a foolish one destroys it with her own hand. silence is golden. Mostly importantly, I have leanrt to fight with my knees instead of my mouth.

(((e-hugs)))

What i get from your story is if the DW has ignored the matter, the DH won't have said he was going to marry his girlfriend? we can flip the story and talk of cases where the women were looking and the next thing second wife landed in their house.

Seanbell dint say confrontation was the answer, she just said for her, turning a blind eye wont work.

I personally believe one can bring up all these sensitive issues with a gentle approach, but not by ignoring it

For me personally, i'l rather be single than be with a man that my family will have to beg not to marry his girlfriend and he will still call it "mere flirting"! that kind of man is not even worth me answering his name in the first place. Is it until i carry AIDS or STD because mehn, how do you know he is using protection with the girlfriend

Anyways, i guess on this matter, to each their own, because everyone knows their Dh more than the other person and knows what is workable in her own situation

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
@favoured girl dear, My main point is how high headed and egocentric some men can be in sensitive issues. I personally told the woman on several occasions that I will call it quit if I were in her shoes, but its he who wears the shoes that knows were its pitches.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Joyfulmum, if not that I don't cry again, I for don weep tire for your post, but no, I rejoice with you cos you have taken your portion in the Lord. I remember doubleblessing's post on ivf, I wish she shared it here cos she was a member here, she hard a failed ivf, and in less than 6months she got pregnant naturally, there is a reason why some testimonies/stories are remembered in strong and almost hopeless cases, its to tell that, the God who did it for A can repeat the same for B if only B can believe!, this season of multiple bfp, you will be visited and all your doctors too will say, oh madam, pls show us the way to this awesome God.

@Yogun, I remember you well well, it is well, now that you have return, you have return to be counted among thos who will receive there bfp in the month of May, just key in. You know another good news? God has taken away miscarriages from this thread, so, be rest assured that you will carry to term when you conceive. Amen.

On Dh flirting, I can't really say much, but me think we should rather be praying for the fear of God in their heart.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
cjnone2: @favoured girl dear, My main point is how high headed and egocentric some men can be in sensitive issues. I personally told the woman on several occasions that I will call it quit if I were in her shoes, but its he who wears the shoes that knows were its pitches.

Yup, you right. how body?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
so so so so blessed God for all He has done in the house,

@all how are u doing may God Almighty answer all our prayers the more becos this is the outpour of abundance rain of bfps, all I still have a lot to read oooo. I dey come

safely safilisious sezyliouse safe06 i carry hand for u, hw u dey wear lemon yello warefa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
@ all please today is prayer day so i don't need my post to bring division.
Please,to each his own.Just don't forget to pray for your DH and your homes while actively also praying for the TTC situation..

Cheers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Joyfullmom,Our lord is ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ strength,he's d great physician and a healer,am happy dat Ɣ☺ΰ ave gotten urself,d devil is a lier. This is d home of fruitful mamas,and Ɣ☺ΰ must be fruitful cos G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has said so.
@Jogun, welcome back, miscarriage is not ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ portion M̶̲̥̅y dear, old tins have passed away,Ɣ☺ΰ shall conceive and carry to term. Just want to tell Ɣ☺ΰ and joyfullmom dat dis year will not pass Ɣ☺ΰ guys by. trust G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D and Ɣ☺ΰ will see his manifestation in ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ lives.
@All, M̶̲̥̅y church started a programme yesterday,will end on friday with(vigil). Ɣ☺ΰ guys are on M̶̲̥̅y prayer request and I belive dat G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will not let us down dis year,if anyone has cursed or laughed at Ɣ☺ΰ because of childlessness, cool down cos G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will surprise them dis year.
Will like to list M̶̲̥̅y profile,it jst came to M̶̲̥̅y mind now.(Dat's how d founder of dis thread initiated it as their monday update,and I love d idea)
CD-i don't know for now (cos I don't wana check).though feeling a slight pre menstrual cramp.
AGE-27,DH-30
TTC-5months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
@berrybass, thank God o jare! Seanbell's advice probably works for her; Cjnone2's advice works for her as well. As Cj said, na u wey wear the shoe know where e dey pinch u. My mum is confrontational, so far it doesn't seem to be working for her, I also know someone who, despite her husband's ways, kept quiet and just last year, he threw her a party to publicly apologise for all the trash he put her through. These two methods work when you know your DH well. Choose what works for you. Hugs

@doublebls, to be very honest, when you posted earlier, I had to read through your post 4 times to see if I was missing something. I didn't understand why you were getting upset. If he had ulterior motives, he wouldn't have called you to find out where you were, and to tell you he just passed there. Haba! But then again, I thought something else happened that you probably didn't want to share on the forum.I'm happy you realise that he acted innocently.

@all, TTC is a very trying period. It's when you are TTC that if your DH says 'A', it's easy to read 'Z' into it. Please, I know it's hard, but these men are in this with us. Let's all just relax, pray, eat right, and bd right.

Btw, is it true that doggy is better for sp.erm deposit at cervix?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
omonikiba: @Joyfulmum, if not that I don't cry again, I for don weep tire for your post, but no, I rejoice with you cos you have taken your portion in the Lord. I remember doubleblessing's post on ivf, I wish she shared it here cos she was a member here, she hard a failed ivf, and in less than 6months she got pregnant naturally, there is a reason why some testimonies/stories are remembered in strong and almost hopeless cases, its to tell that, the God who did it for A can repeat the same for B if only B can believe!, this season of multiple bfp, you will be visited and all your doctors too will say, oh madam, pls show us the way to this awesome God.

@Yogun, I remember you well well, it is well, now that you have return, you have return to be counted among thos who will receive there bfp in the month of May, just key in. You know another good news? God has taken away miscarriages from this thread, so, be rest assured that you will carry to term when you conceive. Amen.

On Dh flirting, I can't really say much, but me think we should rather be praying for the fear of God in their heart.

@Omonikiba: Thanks for remembering a fellow of the house...

I still remember Seanbell too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
safe06: [color=#990000][/color]@pink,abeg add doublebls name na,I wee unpersonal person u ooo.
@doublebls,its well with u. Please don't be sad,d devil will never have a headway in Ʊя̩̥̊ family, amin. That's why I say we should not only pray,nd think God almighty will do everything for us .He has given us the brain to make things easier for us,all we need do iz do our best and top it up with prayers. Improve in Ʊя̩̥̊ sex-life,Ʊя̩̥̊ communication with Ʊя̩̥̊ dh should also be worked upon. Spice up Ʊя̩̥̊ marriage,cook great meals,wear sexy clothes @ home,always look good,keep the home especially the room rosy and tidy,whisper sweet words into his ears,give him unexpected pecks/kisses/hugs(my own hug no be just chest to chest o,e dey reach down der) nd a brief prayer for him bfor he sets out for work,when he's back from work go with him to the room and assist him in taking off his clothes(м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ na belt I dey always target,sometyms sef I go wan help am commot him boxers,he go com say I don try,e don do,heheeheee),when he lays on d bed to sleep,give him a quick massage(especially his shoulders n legs,bur м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ I dey massage reach him "sugar cane",das if I ready to drink akamu ooo),pray together(sometimes take d lead sef,nd pray for him specially,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ I dey pray reach where I go talk say may God blind any girl eye wey wan snash my dh from м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,when I finish he go say I harsh oo,I go say na so,shikena),let's not always disturb God,He has given us d brain and wherewithal to handle our problems,all he needs iz for us to always remember Him and sing His praises nd not only call His name when we have problems. U could send him romantic messages(I do that even when we are together),incase u ar not good in lyrix,I fit supply u,#10,000 efri month,(coz na u ooo,lol). If he loves football,watch it with him,be in sync with his likes(dats if they ar legally,spiritually,morally accepted ooo). Babes try all diz for a month and plz tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ d outcome. *wink*

@safe06: Nice one and i really like this "let's not always disturb God,He has given us d brain and wherewithal to handle our problems,all he needs iz for us to always remember Him and sing His praises nd not only call His name when we have problems". Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pink22: Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
funkybaybee
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Onyekaogu
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
seacrest
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
uzoo
Nk

ok here's a song by Vashawn Mitchell "BE FRUITFUL" its one of my favorites, you can just say the words and key into them if its not familiar:
God has a plan with you in mind, for you to be fruitful and multiply
He knows your ending, before your beginning
Don't be dismayed, its only delayed
Its not only your time, but your turn
God has a plan with you in mind, for you to be fruitful and multiply
He knows your ending, before your beginning
Don't be dismayed, its only delayed
God's plan for you, shall come to pass
Just wait and see, you'll be alright [2x]
Be fruitful, multiply
I speak blessings, in your life
I speak blessings
On your life
Multiply, multiply, multiply, multiply, multiply
Be fruitful and multiply

@pink22, add me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sweet mamas, how una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? ɪ̣̝̇ hv been down for days nw esp in D̶̲̥̅e morning, always feeling weak, dizzy, dnt really knw jare, ɪ̣̝̇'m in dpo 2, this ΐƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cycle of victory, ɪ̣̝̇ knw Ãήϑ ɪ̣̝̇ believe.

@Safeeco, babe ɪ̣̝̇ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel U̶̲̥̅̊ weller, U̶̲̥̅̊ re really on point, ɪ̣̝̇ just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ imagine hw ɪ̣̝̇ go seriuosly adjust in some things, wishing ɪ̣̝̇ can apply all.

@Seanbell, sweethie ɪ̣̝̇ L♥√ع ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post, peacefull, quiet Ãήϑ romantic confrontation can solve all these problems, our dhs suppose τ̲̅ȍ be our bestfrnds, we shld always joke, play Ãήϑ communicate weller with our dhs so dat some issues will be easier τ̲̅ȍ solve.

@Omonikiba, dear ɪ̣̝̇ L♥√ع ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ response, U̶̲̥̅̊ re indeed α̲̅ woman of faith, keep ɪ̣̝̇τ̩̩̥ up, God will surprise U̶̲̥̅̊ soon.

@AlwaysT, thanks a lot

Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
Double post

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.