Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,266 members, 7,891,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5471714 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:16pm On May 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@cjnonnzy,I hail o,u just dey totori м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ for ere,heheehee.amin to the prayers,I wish u same.
@fablady,ok.its well,I'm praying with u,may this be a bfp,amin.
@pink22,where u bin put ur groove bfor?insyd ur dh boxers?u b badt gal.
@twinsgirl,pele dear,just switch on ur bluetooth lemme send some shawarma to u. Heheehee.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:50pm On May 06, 2013
@Dreamsinbc, Amen oh..
Concerning d yeye post Ɣ☺ΰ missed, d poster was saying abt how one herbal drug she took to get pregnant,she was praising d drug and d woman dat prepared it for her, she posted it both in ivf thread and many thread concerning pregnancy,for me is jst fake and scam.
@Flalady, evil red witch ke? hmmm AF don suffer,make e no come show dis month oh,no mind am. Ɣ☺ΰ are already pregnant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 9:15pm On May 06, 2013
Fablady:

I am 9 months in marriage. I did not TTC for the first two months. I suffered OHSS during my first ivf cycle as I produced 46 eggs and my hormones skyrocketed as a result of that - well, that cycle failed. The second cycle was a difficult transfer but I don't know if that is y it failed.

So I have been trying naturally since then to no avail. This cycle I completed a fertility cleanse and did pineapple core from 4-8dpo. I also took extra iron supplements. Well, AF seems to be missing in action...... I pray for a BFP or the evil red witch should stop wasting my time and show up so I can start a fresh cycle.

Pls ladies,I have been seeing some faithless fearful posts here. Pls faith does not doubt or confess negative. You haven't even seen ur period but you are getting ready for a fresh cycle. Pls, I am not trying make anyone feel bad, but if you dnt have anything positive to say, it's better you dnt say anything at all. Our words both spoken or written are powerful. If you pray for a BFP, dnt consider any failure. My opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:04pm On May 06, 2013
safe06: [color=#990000][/color]@cjnonnzy,I hail o,u just dey totori м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ for ere,heheehee.amin to the prayers,I wish u same.
@fablady,ok.its well,I'm praying with u,may this be a bfp,amin.
@pink22,where u bin put ur groove bfor?insyd ur dh boxers?u b badt gal.
@twinsgirl,pele dear,just switch on ur bluetooth lemme send some shawarma to u. Heheehee.

hahahahahha Safebaby na af carry my groove o the pains no get part two. See who dey call me bad girl, i will tell my mummy for you o ,i no even fit look boxers now.
Me and dh had a little scrubble this morn and he came back this evening with two biriful dresses and sweet skirts i still dey look am first cos af neva waka finish
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:07pm On May 06, 2013
@fablady chill u too worry it is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyandaBabs: 10:23pm On May 06, 2013
@fablady I wish u well oo, may almighty allah in his infinite mercies see everyone that's trying to conceive thru d trying periods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:54am On May 07, 2013
gud morning fruithful sistas.as we set out today,all our endeavours shall be blessed.it shall b double portion all tru dis month of may.peace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 7:22am On May 07, 2013
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ♏ōя̲̅ηíηģ sweet mamas, longtime no see, ɪ̣̝̇ know u guys are doing great, no more worries because this is our month of multiplication, its well.

@Fablady, sweethie its well, God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥.

@AlwaysT, santa, Cjone Ãήϑ others, thanks for the encouraging words, its helping ♍ƺ greatly.

@Safelicious mama, ɪ̣̝̇ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel you die, ɪ̣̝̇ too love ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ posts, weldone sweetheart.

@Goldenbaby, dear i like ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ attitude towards AF, its well with you, D̶̲̥̅e lord ΐƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ strenght.

@Dreamsinbc, those cakes are wonderful, thanks for posting them, ɪ̣̝̇ want τ̲̅ȍ start trying them by weekend, if ɪ̣̝̇ make mistake na style, lolz, na ♍ƺ Ãήϑ dh go chopam sha so na only him go yab ♍ƺ.

@All, start preparing Ãήϑ writing ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ testimonies because ♍ƺ ɪ̣̝̇ don prepare finish, may God grant our heat desires.
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 10:10am On May 07, 2013
@Fablady, dont worry God is in control, the devil is a lair, he has failed already, i wish u BFP.
@Dreamsinbc, thank you for ur information, i will go and buy the pineapple tomoro to get ready for the eating, i cant wait to see my BFP this month.
@ALL, God has already answer our prayer, just keep on thanking him in advance, and start buying ur baby things. it is well in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 11:15am On May 07, 2013
What is this prognosis that HSG is a procedure that makes one get pregnant faster or clears the fallopian tube of blockages To my Knowledge HSG is a procedure that checks the passageway of the tubes, to discern if its free or not. It doesn't clear blocked tubes. I did HSG aπϑ I got my result of a non-patent left tube. That's all. It now left to me to "flush" the tube or do a micro-surgery, but the micro-surgery isn't advisable cos of the scar-tissue that might grow there.

HSG DOES NOT open tubes. It only determines if the tubes are Patent(free) or non-patent(blocked or partially blocked).

@all, how una dey? Ave been so busy aii. But I dey gbadun @safe aπϑ @always, @cjone, @cho8ty I feel u. No need to dampen others mood with lack of faith. Enuf bfps this month....loading
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 11:37am On May 07, 2013
zeezzy: One of the beautiful mamas that get preggy last month said something about using pineapple core[what she did differently].
fruitful mothers, pls how do i take this pineapple core? I have heard so much about it. Abeg bail me out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 12:54pm On May 07, 2013
@ olivia3d, i just goggle it now, u use the pineapple core, cut into 5pieces, eat one, every day, that is day 3 after ovulation to 7DPO, i wish you good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:35pm On May 07, 2013
Actually, Hawtmummie, HSG can clear tubes with minor blockages. That's why some women notice that, when they have an HSG done, on the screen, it seems the dye is not leaking out of the tubes, but if the RE increases the force of the dye, it starts to spill out of the tubes. That's because the dye has cleared out the minor blockage in the tube, and that's y some women get pg immediately after.

Unfortunately, if your tubes are non-patent, this means that the blockage is major, therefore HSG can do nothing in that case, but to determine that there is, infact, a major blockage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 1:41pm On May 07, 2013
hey friends hw was ur day.pls what can i use to detoxify my system.thanks in anticipation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:05pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@fablady,please don't let the devil steal Ʊя joy and peace of mind,be positive,by God's special grace u will have cause to smile soon,just confess positivity @ all times. #positive hugs#.minyle,e b lyk say u wan take over goldenbaby "shakyshaky" position ooo.
@pink22,pele dear,keep ur faith in God almighty,for He will surprise u @ d best of times(which Ȋ̝̊̅§ NOW)
@igabe et hawtmummie,hugs,tanx much. Hawtmummie,I think d HSG procedure clears the tube if ders little obstruction.
@belovedmummy,I mils u oooo,where u enter na?my head Ȋ̝̊̅§ paining м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,what drug should I take?#heheeheee#
@omonikiba,lyk seriously u af given urself self exile?
@tbaby4real,bo o ni?so wa pa?
@zeezy,thought u were planning a procedure,werin happen?
@cjnonnzy,no gist today?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:16pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@iyabetajos,I think d best natural way to detox iz watch u diet,eat lots of colored veggies(carrot,spinach,cucumber,pumpkin leaf,etc),fruits,and drink plenty of water.watch ur fat n calories intake,instead of butter or mayonnaise,u can use avocado pear(coz it contains a very good calorie).a pharmacist once told м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,to eat veggies in d morning ,and drink 2 -3 big containers of eva bottled water,then I should av portions of different fruits in d evening,u could snack on almond nuts,cashew nuts,walnuts,tiger nuts, trust м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ,with diz recipe for detoxing naturally,u are good to go.All d best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:59pm On May 07, 2013
@Safe,I don transfer d shaky shaky to flalady,ℓ☺ℓ.
@Flalady,no mind me ohhh,it is well with Ɣ☺ΰ Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 3:12pm On May 07, 2013
Fablady:

I am 9 months in marriage. I did not TTC for the first two months. I suffered OHSS during my first ivf cycle as I produced 46 eggs and my hormones skyrocketed as a result of that - well, that cycle failed. The second cycle was a difficult transfer but I don't know if that is y it failed.

So I have been trying naturally since then to no avail. This cycle I completed a fertility cleanse and did pineapple core from 4-8dpo. I also took extra iron supplements. Well, AF seems to be missing in action...... I pray for a BFP or the evil red witch should stop wasting my time and show up so I can start a fresh cycle.
Pls which one is d pineapple core?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:44pm On May 07, 2013
@Olivia, it's the middle of the pineapple, the hard part.
@Abuja based mums, abeg una see say this weather dey almost as cold as winter abi? Pls where can one go swimming? Not somewhere that the whole Abuja goes to, somewhere a bit private? This sun dey look for who to wound
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 3:45pm On May 07, 2013
JOYSOLO: @ olivia3d, i just goggle it now, u use the pineapple core, cut into 5pieces, eat one, every day, that is day 3 after ovulation to 7DPO, i wish you good luck
thanks @Joysolo. Pls which one is d core?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:09pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@dreamsinbc,na so d sun hot reach for there?I dey always wonder why people still dey commit sin wen dem know say na hell-fire requirement be dat,people no fit stand d sun,dem dey complain say e hot,dem no know say hell-fire hot pass?I don talk am,and I go still dey talk am,even if hell don full bfor diz sinners reach there,lapping go dey.shikena. Now back to d mara of da day,I for invite U̶̲̅ come my house come swim o,bur d last time robbers came to my area,they stole one of d swimming pools,since then my dh dey use padlock lock d other one,carry d key sef go office. No vex abeg...heheeheee
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 07, 2013
@all, goodday, how una dey. pls has anyone gone to servant Vic. E. the man of God that Godsent wrote about or called him of recent. I want to call him or possibly visit him in Lagos. my sister is wedding next two weeks in Lag. I want to use that opportunity to visit the servant of God. I too dey see bad bad things for my dream these days. no so so fight I dey fight for dream everyday. God pls help your daughter. the devil will NEVER win any battle over my life IJN.

una welldone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:31pm On May 07, 2013
@ safe I dey oooo my sister....thanks for checking on me. You nko? Hope you are typing your testimony post already. My sister I can't wait..may Almighty Allah grant our heart desire. ((((hugs)))))
@ all doc presc iron tablets for the low hemoglobin....so now am on folic acid and iron tab. I hope for the best this month oooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:34pm On May 07, 2013
@Safe, I don laff sotay na cry I dey cry. Toh, wey ur dh office dey, make I go collect the key, LMAO. Dirty girl with bad mind, na KEY I wan collect o! Only key! Or make I come for night? By then e go don come back. I no go wear that my string bikini, na jeans and top I go take swim.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:40pm On May 07, 2013
@ safe you no go kill person one day for this thread..........robber dey steal swimming pool? ;DDat kind robber wicked oooo. Abeg tell your dh that one sister won use the second swimming pool jare . Lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2013
I been wan peep and waka but @safe06 no allow me. grin this woman ehn,u be case study.lols swimming pool tif? Its well with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:36pm On May 07, 2013
@safe thanks a lot.i stay close to d largest veggy market in my state so i don go buy every specie of vegie i c.can i also use edmarks shake off?thanxs for cracking our ribs dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 07, 2013
doublebls,pls seek the face of God before going to see any man of GOD.I went to see servant vic,but before going i ask to be led by the holy spirit and i must confess that man is indeed a man Of GOD.My position in my church does not permit me to be running from pillar to post seeking for deliverance,that was why before i went there i fasted asking God if servant vic is the right source,after i got the leading to go,i wasnt still satisfied i asked my area pastors wife to still ask GOD if ishould go and after praying she told me to go ,that different pastors have different calling .that servant vics own might be a deliverance minister.so i went.before i went i was always having horrible dreams, i eat in the dream, and each time i eat i will see af even if is not yet time to see it. i had several misscarriages due to eating and having sex in the dream.but after the deliverance all this stop.though am yet to conceive but i believe that the spiritual aspect have been taking of.servant vic prayed and blessed my water which i have been taking believe u me i have notice so many positive changes since then.e.g my af is always heavy with big, big clot due to fibroid but since i started taking the water my last af was normal without clot and it lasted for only 4 days.pls be led before going ,if u are not fully led pls dont go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 07, 2013
i must tell u that after i got the confirmation to go,i still went to mr google to do more research about servant vic but i couldnt see much anytin about him ,so when i went to see him , i asked him which church he attends ,if he has gone to any bible school to my surprise he showed me his pictures in the computer when he went to wolfbi at winners chapel sango ota he is currently a sanctuary keeper in winners chapel.he didnt tell me all this things he actually showed me the pictures and i saw it with my eyes.i must tell each and every one of us here that any pastor or prophet that claim to do miracleS without telling us how he got saved is not really from GOD . pls BE GUIDED.because every pastor must have a pastor and a good salvation background. SERVANT VIC got saved in the winners family and he still worship there till date.he is not the one to pregnant you ,but he will pray for you and with yo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2013
Chokl8y:

Pls ladies,I have been seeing some faithless fearful posts here. Pls faith does not doubt or confess negative. You haven't even seen ur period but you are getting ready for a fresh cycle. Pls, I am not trying make anyone feel bad, but if you dnt have anything positive to say, it's better you dnt say anything at all. Our words both spoken or written are powerful. If you pray for a BFP, dnt consider any failure. My opinion sha.

Chokl8y, u don't have to be rude. I did not mean to be faithless or anything like that. I was just expressing how I felt. If u have never missed a period, well I have and for no particular reason. That definitely hurts more than seeing your period because you just don't know what is going on in your body. I know how scared I was when it happened the first time, and I don't pray for a repeat. And that is why I made that statement. So if I am late with a BFN, is that supposed to be a happy thing? Well maybe for you but not for me. I would be happy to start a fresh cycle than just sit and be more depressed with no AF and BFN.

Others were nicer in expressing themselves and I am thankful for the observations. Sorry ladies.... It was more of a rant than being negative. I did not join this board to fight please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:34pm On May 07, 2013
Hi M̶̲̥̅y fellow fruitful mamas,pls what does FREE CUL-DE-SAC means?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 8:08pm On May 07, 2013
Fablady:

Chokl8y, u don't have to be rude. I did not mean to be faithless or anything like that. I was just expressing how I felt. If u have never missed a period, well I have and for no particular reason. That definitely hurts more than seeing your period because you just don't know what is going on in your body. I know how scared I was when it happened the first time, and I don't pray for a repeat. And that is why I made that statement. So if I am late with a BFN, is that supposed to be a happy thing? Well maybe for you but not for me. I would be happy to start a fresh cycle than just sit and be more depressed with no AF and BFN.

Others were nicer in expressing themselves and I am thankful for the observations. Sorry ladies.... It was more of a rant than being negative. I did not join this board to fight please.

Ok dear, sorry for being rude. I was only trying to help and Was just keeping it real with you. I feel that in as much as we are all trying to console each other, we should also be firm at times when we see people doing what we feel is wrong. But since you saw it as being rude, no wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.