Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5485652 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:22pm On May 07, 2013
Oya chokol8y and fablady go do hpt e bi like say bfp hornones done dey worry una....

I kinda understand where fablady is coming....today is cd40 for me no AF...last time i used the hpt it was cd 34 on my birthday and ot was bfn...sometimes one can just be tired of seeing bfns and unnecessarily long cycles and want af to just come so we can move on

I alao understand where chokol8y is coming from...because its never over until af comes...today flight attendant told me as i boarded...excuse me maam pls are you pregnany! Sho....im a size ten....my tummy wasnt protruding i was initially angry but maybe she dey see my bfp for spirit....so it gave me a little hope again....afterall af isnt here. Il wait till cd 50 which is d weekend if af never show to take another hpt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 9:01pm On May 07, 2013
Favoured gal don carry bele o. Thanx be to God. Shebi her birthday was 1st may, na she go announce her bfp first. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:43pm On May 07, 2013
Favouredgirl, your bfp is here already......start this month testimony jare make we follow.
@ chokol8y and Flablady abeg make una go check oooo preg hormone at it again.
@ all make one person open the testimony floor for this month na......I want hear good news oooo and also share mine very soon by God grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 10:51pm On May 07, 2013
Madam safelicious abeg no kill somebori with ur jokes. Thanks for helping us distress.
@Dreaminbc e be like say u will have to manage the Jacuzi in ur toilet o dis one dat the swimming pool is locked
@all please remember that there is no testimony without a test. It is all a test of our faith. Our BFP is around the corner InshaAllah. Ninite and sweetdreams to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:23am On May 08, 2013
http://naijamayor.com/pregnancy-how-to-know-its-a-boy-or-a-girl-infographic/
Check dis out,am already seeing myself pregnant!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 7:38am On May 08, 2013
olivia3d: thanks @Joysolo. Pls which one is d core?
@ Oliviae it is the middle strong one, you eat it, with empty stomach b4 any other food
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:03am On May 08, 2013
morning
fruithful mothers.hope u r all good.devil wan try me this week oh.been
having back pain since sunday.as it is nw,i cant even get out of bd talk more
of bding.its well oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:22am On May 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@dreamsinbc,if u catch u near my dh office ehn,3rd world war go start for there. Lol.
@tbaby4real,which "sister"?abeg I no get sister oooo,make all woman bear him dh name. Heheehee
@doublebls,its well with u,I so much believe in d power of d knees,tongue,tears and heart. U can call on God urself,pray to God directly,cry to Him,profess positive words,be kind,extremely nice,do good things straight from ur heart for God's sake nd not because of man. By God's grace u ll b delivered from all evil. Amin. I don't know any christain verse I can quote for u to recite,I remember d one dat says "even though I walk through d valley of shadow of death",u can recite dat frequently not only when u kneel to pray,,,if u are a muslim recite ayatu kursiyyu(very powerful verse,devil no fit near u if u recite dis verse frequently). U are blessed my dear.
@mummyF,heheehee,u diz peeping mummy,its well with u too.
@iyabetajos,good,so just dey chop veggies nd fruits dey go.so sorry about ur back ache,take pain killer na,or do PT,we don't deserve to go thru pains.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:30am On May 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@goldenbaby,FREE CUL-DE-SAC means ur cul-de-sac Ȋ̝̊̅§ free.
@fab-lady et chokl8y,oya d 2 both of ona should go do PT,hormones don dey rise abi?one love babes.
@favouredgirl,my alingo dance for u don hang oo,abeg do quick do PT make I fit continue,#crossingmybeautifulfingersforyou#
@moyinoluwa83,heheehee,I no fit kee anybori ooo,I only kee chickens. Uw babes.
@all,let's remain positive in all we do,our miracles are near.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:38am On May 08, 2013
Iyabetajos: morning
fruithful mothers.hope u r all good.devil wan try me this week oh.been
having back pain since sunday.as it is nw,i cant even get out of bd talk more
of bding.its well oh

Heya, pele, what is causing this one? you may want to check with a doctor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:39am On May 08, 2013
safe06: [color=#990000][/color]@goldenbaby,FREE CUL-DE-SAC means ur cul-de-sac Ȋ̝̊̅§ free.
@fab-lady et chokl8y,oya d 2 both of ona should go do PT,hormones don dey rise abi?one love babes.
@favouredgirl,my alingo dance for u don hang oo,abeg do quick do PT make I fit continue,#crossingmybeautifulfingersforyou#
@moyinoluwa83,heheehee,I no fit kee anybori ooo,I only kee chickens. Uw babes.
@all,let's remain positive in all we do,our miracles are near.

Tbaby4real: Favouredgirl, your bfp is here already......start this month testimony jare make we follow.
@ chokol8y and Flablady abeg make una go check oooo preg hormone at it again.
@ all make one person open the testimony floor for this month na......I want hear good news oooo and also share mine very soon by God grace.

Kaynee: Favoured gal don carry bele o. Thanx be to God. Shebi her birthday was 1st may, na she go announce her bfp first. Amen

Hahahahah!!!!amen o! but i cant deal with another BFN, will just wait till sat, and try again if AF no show
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:43am On May 08, 2013
cry cry embarassedAF ıs here!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:11pm On May 08, 2013
mercifull: cry cry embarassedAF ıs here!
\
aw...hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:10pm On May 08, 2013
@all...goodday
fruitful mothers and fathers. hop all is well? i just came across dis
site and the site was very educative both for ttc natural and ttc 2ru
IVF so i decided to share it:
http://www.infertility.health-info.org

i also discovered dt drinking a warm glass of milk and 1tsp of honey
boost sperm count tremendously.pls u can google it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 4:38pm On May 08, 2013
since a couple of months ago..i just see watery reddish-brownsih dioscharge/slight stains on my undies when am ovul,ating..and not the sticky cervic,al mucous that am used to?....is this normal?

@chi16...the site u posted isnt opening...pls cross check

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 4:52pm On May 08, 2013
Vangard Report. Just read and be wise!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2013
@ shithapuns, for how many days? I experienced something like that some days back and doc said it was ovulation bleeding. I would advise you do lot of bd this time cos it a good sign that you are ovulating.
@safe always be your sister keeper na.....
@ merciful it is well with you......just keep praising God and don't allow devil to laugh at you. In this new cycle, God will do a new thing in your life. Stay bless...((((Hugs))))).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiez2: 6:26pm On May 08, 2013
Iyabetajos am really happy for u d lord is to be praised forever I was pregnant with fibroids and God dazed me because at delivery my baby was big 4kg so I know God who did for me hasn't changed he is still the same so my sistas on this thread just hold on,he will answer sooner than u expect ijn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jummy4real(f): 9:06pm On May 08, 2013
Dear fruitful ladies,

I must confess u guys are doing a great job and my prayer is that may God answer our prayers as soon as possible. I'm a long time member and silent reader.

Pls I need your help concerning Asherman Surgery Procedure.

Pls has anybody done Asherman surgery/Laparoscopy here in Nigeria b4, if yes, which doctor did it 4 u, what was d procedure like, what was ur experience, were u able to go home same day after d surgery and lastly were u able to give birth after †ђξ treatment? Hope to hear from you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:52pm On May 08, 2013
Banana bread/cake recipe up at www.frostedbakeshopng..com
Dedicated to you, Beetle! XOXO.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:59pm On May 08, 2013
@ dreamsinbc, yummy yummy, so nice  behold ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ i knw so tasteful. Kudoos to U̶̲̥̅̊ girl. A̶̲̥̅♏ loving it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:12am On May 09, 2013
Thanks Muma. Bake it ooo! Banana bread is really nice! Very tasty. Infact, MIL is around, and she doesn't really like cakes, but she ate almost all of it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 7:07am On May 09, 2013
@tbaby i experience it for 1 or 2 days.........sometimes..i see faint traces on the 3rd day.
ooh ur doc confirmed its ovulation bleeding.........so its the same thing as egg white/cervical mucous
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22am On May 09, 2013
@cutiez2,tnks for the prayers.@jummy4real,welcome back.hope you get answer to your question soon.May God Almighty be with you.sticky vibes to everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24am On May 09, 2013
Gud morning.hope everyone is doing good.@safilicious mama,thanks for asking,postponed till june ending.[make i go view the banana cake jare and do e-eating]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:53am On May 09, 2013
@ dreamsinbc, i will try it, also can i use wheat instead of white flour.
@ all good morning , pls which cd day i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ best for starting ccastor oil therapy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 10:15am On May 09, 2013
Good morning beautiful mummies, hope we're all doin great.
@muma u can start castor oil therapy a day after AF stops till ovulation.@ least evry 3days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 10:18am On May 09, 2013
Pineapple core

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 10:20am On May 09, 2013
@All , good morning my fellow sisters in the house, Praise God, my God has added another year to my years today. i just dey jolly dey go, dey catch my fun, because i nor want give devil chance. and i know God will give me BFP as my BIRTHDAY gift this month in Jesus name, so also i wish you ALL BFP this month in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:31am On May 09, 2013
Happy birthday Joysolo. May your prayers be granted. Amen!
@Muma, I don't know o. Have never tried with wheat. I suspect wheat will make a denser cake. Try and let us know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:50am On May 09, 2013
@joysolo. happy birthday. May God Almighty crown your joy this month with a fat BFP. Its your day, make the best use of it to the Glory of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:55am On May 09, 2013
Dear all, pls is fertility cleanse and detoxification the same. when is the best cd to do it. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.