Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,229 members, 7,939,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5515406 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 9:07am On May 12, 2013
I read somewhere dat 6-10 glasses of warm water daily helps with hormonal inbalance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 9:35am On May 12, 2013
olivia3d: I read somewhere dat 6-10 glasses of warm water daily helps with hormonal inbalance.

Pls where did u get dis info

@Hawtmummi does it mean my tubes where open b4 d dye spill into my stomach or did is open it?

@all Happy Sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 9:36am On May 12, 2013
olivia3d: I read somewhere dat 6-10 glasses of warm water daily helps with hormonal inbalance.

@Hawtmummi does it mean my tubes where open b4 d dye spill into my stomach or did it open it?

@all Happy Sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:38am On May 12, 2013
@ olivia, Amen. Thanks darleen, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will surely perfect his words in our lives. All ttc moms must testify ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ our testimony i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 12:00pm On May 12, 2013
Hello fruitful sisters, so happy to read all the miracles. God is so great. Been reading to try and catch up but e no easy. I am ready to go for number two but Af never show face over 8months after delivery so I am waiting for her lol. Irony of life after I pray make she pack her load run now I am praying for her return. It is well.
@ green fruits the dye used for HSG spills when the tubes are patent and doesn't spill if they are blocked so its not the doctors fault. It sounds like you reacted to the dye. I did mine in December and conceived in January so it's a good move to clear any cobwebs as some people say.
@olivia3d the OPK I used is called clear blue digital it doesn't show lines like the others which can be confusing it shows a smiling baby face instead. You can get it at H medix or health plus pharmacy but they sell it expensive like 9k for seven tests it's a lot cheaper abroad so that's my source.

Happy Mother's Day to all of us God has heard our prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 12:13pm On May 12, 2013
labella12: Hello fruitful sisters, so happy to read all the miracles. God is so great. Been reading to try and catch up but e no easy. I am ready to go for number two but Af never show face over 8months after delivery so I am waiting for her lol. Irony of life after I pray make she pack her load run now I am praying for her return. It is well.
@ green fruits the dye used for HSG spills when the tubes are patent and doesn't spill if they are blocked so its not the doctors fault. It sounds like you reacted to the dye. I did mine in December and conceived in January so it's a good move to clear any cobwebs as some people say.
@olivia3d the OPK I used is called clear blue digital it doesn't show lines like the others which can be confusing it shows a smiling baby face instead. You can get it at H medix or health plus pharmacy but they sell it expensive like 9k for seven tests it's a lot cheaper abroad so that's my source.

Happy Mother's Day to all of us God has heard our prayers
thanks @labella. Pls are d pharmacy in abuja?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:24pm On May 12, 2013
greenfruits:

@Hawtmummi does it mean my tubes where open b4 d dye spill into my stomach or did it open it?

@all Happy Sunday

My sista! I no be doctor o! All I said earlier was out of my personal experience when I did HSG last year. What pains me is that most doctors dnt take time to explain stuffs to us in details. Pls seek ur gynae to explain so that you will more clear on this issue. Happy sunday to everyone.

Selective tubal cannulation
This procedure is performed for proximal tubal occlusion (where the tube meets the uterus). Guided by hysteroscopy or fluoroscopy, doctors insert a catheter through the cervix, uterus and into the fallopian tube. This is non surgical procedure and has a 60% pregnancy success rate.

That's what we call "flushing"(lol) going for mine next week. Fingers crossed. Love y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 1:01pm On May 12, 2013
@Mar-July and Lizzyslaw. Please use the link below. I think you will get all the answers for the fertility cleanse. There are two stages during the cleanse. After the menstrual period to ovulation and after ovulation to the next period. I just ordered my kit from the site. I haven't used it thou. A friend dat bought d kit few weeks back said her last menstrual period was painless.
@all May God grant us our BFPs.
http://natural-fertility-info.com/prepare-for-conception
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 1:46pm On May 12, 2013
@greenfruits yes they are h medix is on adetokunbo ademola after amigo supermarket
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyandaBabs: 3:40pm On May 12, 2013
@moyinoluwa83, pls I'd like to know where I can get the kit in lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 8:28pm On May 12, 2013
Ladies...how una dey...? I've been kinda moody since today. Someone called me an ashawo and a barren woman today. To say I was shocked is an understatement cos I did not do anything to the person. We were not even fighting or anything. I no even fit cry. I was just dazed. Still dazed tho.

Anyway, it only shows that my bfp is closer than ever. The devil is just looking for ways to throw me off balance and shake my faith. I refuse to observe lying vanities. All things have worked and will continue to work for my good.

My God sits on the throne.... And He laughs....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 8:32pm On May 12, 2013
IyandaBabs: @moyinoluwa83, pls I'd like to know where I can get the kit in lagos.

You can't get it in Lagos. You need to order on their website. Its a US based company. They deliver to several countries but unfortunately don't deliver to Nigeria. Someone abroad can help u buy and send it down.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:48pm On May 12, 2013
Chokl8y: Ladies...how una dey...? I've been kinda moody since today. Someone called me an ashawo and a barren woman today. To say I was shocked is an understatement cos I did not do anything to the person. We were not even fighting or anything. I no even fit cry. I was just dazed. Still dazed tho.

Anyway, it only shows that my bfp is closer than ever. The devil is just looking for ways to throw me off balance and shake my faith. I refuse to observe lying vanities. All things have worked and will continue to work for my good.

M̶̲̥̅y dear,don't mind d person,Ɣ☺ΰ are a winner,he or she just reminded ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D that he has not blessed Ɣ☺ΰ,and I believe that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will surprise Ɣ☺ΰ with BFP..any thing someone is saying about you that person is saying it to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ creator,cool down!!! I love ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ spirit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:53pm On May 12, 2013
choki8y, my dear bluff it don't even let it disturb u. God has seen it n would soon make u to laugh at ur enemies.just don't relent in ur prayer. Ur kids ll be better than theirs,mark my word. This person ll regret her/his statement in d future n come for 4giveness but make sure u 4give cos unforgiveneSs is not an option for belivers. It is well with u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 11:26pm On May 12, 2013
chol8ky...dnt let dat disturb u.i had a similar experience in my former house,she cald me barren.i laughed nd dis got her more angry,weeks later she came begging wt her husband crying dat she was pushed by someone who just hated me 4 no reason.i forgave her nd move on.God wil surely remember us,do u remember hannah wat she went tru,she was cald names by her mate,bt God remembered her nd gave her samuel.rejoice always.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 5:49am On May 13, 2013
Thank you mommies kiss I feel a lot better now. People just let themselves be used by the devil. So I refuse to be disturbed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:48am On May 13, 2013
Chokl8y: Ladies...how una dey...? I've been kinda moody since today. Someone called me an ashawo and a barren woman today. To say I was shocked is an understatement cos I did not do anything to the person. We were not even fighting or anything. I no even fit cry. I was just dazed. Still dazed tho.

Heya...i can only imagine how you must have felt *hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:57am On May 13, 2013
@Chokl8y, hugs! Chin up, head high. Don't pay the slightest attention to whoever it was. I'm glad that you've identified that it's the devil at work. Your testimony is nearer than you think!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:05am On May 13, 2013

Yes. Our God sits on the throne while the earth is his footstool. That is why my neighbours aπϑ inlaws call me "iron lady" I have this strong mien that pple quickly assume I not the emotional type. I had to build this wall around me cos of the diarrhoea-like mouth of most women. "What r u waiting for" u want to become old before u have ur own children" "so so aπϑ so just had twins aπϑ she's ur mate oo" "are u sure u didn't do abortion" the list is endless. Subtle insults aπϑ loud ones alike.

Dh is my best friend aπϑ the Holy Ghost is my companion. That all I need cos my God is sufficient for me. I dnt seek advice from mortals neither do I allow myself to be dragged to their misery cos like it or not, most of them are envious. Some wouldn't hesitate to swap the comfort you have for the children they've got. So be calm. They just gave u a "prayer point" . Happy new week 2 y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 7:59am On May 13, 2013
Goodmorning all. chokl8y, it is well.
@ all, yesterday, i went to c a TCM doctor and he suggested that i should stop taking cold water, fried tins, and meat . I am also to take lots of warm water.

Happy new week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:30am On May 13, 2013
HawtMummie:

Yes. Our God sits on the throne while the earth is his footstool. That is why my neighbours aπϑ inlaws call me "iron lady" I have this strong mien that pple quickly assume I not the emotional type. I had to build this wall around me cos of the diarrhoea-like mouth of most women. "What r u waiting for" u want to become old before u have ur own children" "so so aπϑ so just had twins aπϑ she's ur mate oo" "are u sure u didn't do abortion" the list is endless. Subtle insults aπϑ loud ones alike.

Dh is my best friend aπϑ the Holy Ghost is my companion. That all I need cos my God is sufficient for me. I dnt seek advice from mortals neither do I allow myself to be dragged to their misery cos like it or not, most of them are envious. Some wouldn't hesitate to swap the comfort you have for the children they've got. So be calm. They just gave u a "prayer point" . Happy new week 2 y'all.
Heavy e-claps. My dear that is it o, when we keep living apologetically with drawn faces why won't they come suggesting what not.
Let your confidence be drawn from the word of God so much so that they will be wondering how come you are strong even with your seeming delay which is but for a moment because you see the big picture ahead of what God has plannned for you.

@Chokl8y,
Our sisters have told you all. Look Jesus was shamed and despised, so we think we won't? They told a while King of glory to save Himself by coming down from the cross thus mocking Him and we want to wimper even when we know eye has not seen or ear heard what God has planned for us who love Him?
Rejoice because even she will come nd congratulate you when you twins from God arrive. Channel your hurt to prayer like Hannah did because as you see she did not fight her mate but cried to God.

@chidinma e be like say me sef go follow dey do the warm/hot water things o as Olivia3d talk. I don dey look her post but now e be like say you don confirm am. I have read something similar before now.

Ok @Mamatriplets, forgive us now, where you dey?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 9:22am On May 13, 2013
@cholki8y dats pple 4 u,plz take ur mind off it nd move On.d lord ll neva 4get us.
@Sisters Blessed nd fruitful wk 2 y'all kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:42am On May 13, 2013
Goodmorning all.
@chokl8y,plz be strong,u don't owe anybody any tear nor explanation on y u are yet to have Ʊя̩̥̊ babies,kids are from God almighty.U will see some ladies who have had series of abortions,yet immediately become preggy when they get married,while some marry as virgins but still yet to conceive,no be God?plz try to be happy,I know its not eazy,occupy Ʊя̩̥̊ time and thoughts with positive things. Its well with us all. Amin.
@chidinma,pls did d TCM doc give u any herbs aside the advice?where's d doc's location?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 9:55am On May 13, 2013
M2 Tone is marketed by Fidson, so any good pharmacy should sell it.good improvement
Toyin Akan:
Is the M2 tone sold at any pharmacy shop? How have you progressed since you started taking it?.
I can't wait to try it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 10:01am On May 13, 2013
Iyabetajos: kai
my fruithful sisters.hope u r all doing well.devil doesnt like
testimony oh.since i testified abt dat fibroid last week na so devil put
me eye ohh from one sickness to d other.so today i am declaring enuff
is enuff.devil pack ur load n go make i hear word.it is well
sisters.miss u all @joysolo happy belated bday.sorry i didnt know abt ur bday.u shall be celebrating with ur baby/ies nxt year.its well with u sis
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnn my sister and i claim it in Jesus. this month is our month of BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 10:17am On May 13, 2013
@Chok18y, my dear pls be strong,its jealousy Ãήϑ envy, dnt mind them, there is something special in you that the person is angry with, just rejoice Ãήϑ be happy cos your miracle is very close.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:22am On May 13, 2013
@chok18y...my sisters here av said it all. stick to their advice.it is wel wit u. dis is ur season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:08pm On May 13, 2013
@chok18y, hahahaha. I dey laugh & dancing azonto here ooo as I read your post finish. story story story>
one man in my village got married for years without a child. trust village people, so many things were said about his barreness. he was called so many names. he decided to nickname himself 'barren man' he said his choice for the nickname is to make it easier to call him barren face to face instead of gossiping behind. guess what, the man has five responsible eviable children now, I grow up to know his nickname as barren man. even till date, if you call him papa this or that, he will say pls call me barran man becasue it was the nickname that made God remember him faster. Hannah was called barran byby her co wife. Maybe it was still the nickname that made God to remember her faster. My dear, laugh it off. Are you barren/ashawo? why will you be angry that someone called you barren? will you be the first woman to disobey the commandemant of God? Have you not heard non shall be barren in the land?. e-koboko for you for being moody. taka am.

yes u are an ashawo because you have refused to behave like a frustrated woman. You have insisted on taking good care of yourself despite all odds. keep it up. let them die in their envy.

lost of ((((hugs)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:16pm On May 13, 2013
@chokl8y be strong has God is always ready to fight for us anytime any day. Remember she is not there when God created you so she has no idea on the miracle that is about to happen in your life. Triplets all the way for you my sister....
@all I was suppose to start my Af on Wednesday and the thing show up yesterday, I must have ovulate earlier than I expected.....dh was crying this morning cos we can't just bear this anymore......sobbing......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:20pm On May 13, 2013
hi fruithful sisters.hope we r all gud.@chokol8y pls do not worry,it should nt let u lose focus or stutter in ur walk with God.it shows dat dere is always sunshine after rain.she wil cm begging for forgiveness soon.worry nt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:24pm On May 13, 2013
@rashybabe welcm once more.no tire nw oh.just trust in God n get prepared cos wen he starts embarrasing u with blessings,na we go tel u say abeg slow dwn na,we don tire to dey cm naming ceremony sef hahahahaha hope dis cheers u up dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
tbaby4real haba cryin is nt allowed ohhh bt sha do am small....e don do.just remember dat God has nt forgotten u.dnt worry just organize send-off for af cos she is sayin bye-bye for 9months ohh.just have faith.me,i was praying wrongly to God pleading n fasting for af to cm as i c it only 3tyms in a year bt ive discovered dat its bfp i need not af so i don change my prayer mode sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.