Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,212 members, 7,939,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5515390 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2013
Moyinoluwa83: @Mar-July and Lizzyslaw. Please use the link below. I think you will get all the answers for the fertility cleanse. There are two stages during the cleanse. After the menstrual period to ovulation and after ovulation to the next period. I just ordered my kit from the site. I haven't used it thou. A friend dat bought d kit few weeks back said her last menstrual period was painless.
@all May God grant us our BFPs.
http://natural-fertility-info.com/prepare-for-conception

Thank you for the link. Pls how much did it cost you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2013
Tbaby, abeg add am!
@All, If you have issues with EWCM, pls add EPO and Robitussin. They work differently. EPO produces CM, while Robitussin makes it thinner, thereby making it easier to carry sp.er.m. EPO can be started the day AF ends, then Robitussin, 5 days before O. Lots of water, green tea too.
While we are at it, we can look up honey and cinnamon. Also Pineapple core from 3dpo-5dpo. If possible, castor oil pack immediately after AF.
Pls don't only rely on ovulation kits (although Clearblue is cool. If you can get the fertility monitor, that's fine. It's much cheaper than the individual tests. You just get the monitor and order lots of strips) If you aren't already temping, pls let's try to. Also, pls check out your cervical position (if you want o!), if we can track follicles, that would be beautiful. Wahala dey!!! Power MUST change hands!
Remember your vitamins, I find Pregnacare conception is good, but it gives me false pg symptoms sometimes. Consult your ob/gyn
However, all these steps will be fruitless if we don't commend it to God first. My sisters, regardless of religion, let's ask the Almighty to remember us, to put smiles on our faces, to prove Himself mighty to people around us. One of my friends told me that after she and her dh dtd, they sing praises and dance (in their birthday suits!) She's convinced that's what worked for her after 5 years of marriage.

Let's also not forget the kitchen, no knead bread at www.frostedbakeshopng..com

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:23am On May 14, 2013
sorry. double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:23am On May 14, 2013
@berrybass dearie...abeg forgive us. am sure it skipped from our mind. we love u dear. God must surely visit us sooner dan we expect. hugsssssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:31am On May 14, 2013
@ berrybabe, i assumed U̶̲̥̅̊ ve gotten so tense to d extent U̶̲̥̅̊ needed to relax a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ calm urself, even i tot  sunday to stop ttc (I'm already 35) but i Ĵüڪ† shrugged it off when i felt better, U̶̲̥̅̊ are entitled to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ privacy a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i personally felt its not good forcing you to say ​ђã†̥ you don't want to(felt U̶̲̥̅̊ deliberately held on to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ reasons, since its our custom to always come out clean) so we let U̶̲̥̅̊ be.
I'm sure we are all sorry now ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ disappointing you, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ dissapointment simply means you held us I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ so high esteem you thought we ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ surely be concerned to make inquiries, we do care my sis, but we won't want to invade ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ privacy. Lots of e-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:35am On May 14, 2013
@ berrybabe, i assumed U̶̲̥̅̊ ve gotten so tense to d extent U̶̲̥̅̊ needed to relax a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ calm urself, even i tot  sunday to stop ttc (I'm already 35) but i Ĵüڪ† shrugged it off when i felt better, U̶̲̥̅̊ are entitled to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ privacy a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i personally felt its not good forcing you to say ​ђã†̥ you don't want to(felt U̶̲̥̅̊ deliberately held on to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ reasons, since its our custom to always come out clean) so we let U̶̲̥̅̊ be.
I'm sure we are all sorry now ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ disappointing you, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ dissapointment simply means you held us I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ so high esteem you thought we ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ surely be concerned to make inquiries, we do care my sis, but we won't want to invade ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ privacy. Now that we know its not invasion of privacy, we want to know why you suddenly want to go off ttc. Lots of e-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 9:38am On May 14, 2013
Morning beautiful mommies. @Berrybass please no vex. We all care.forgive us o.
Please, anyone thinking abt the fertlity cleanse should give it a try. It may be the only thing one needs and to also cleanse the system of the drugs consumed over this TTC period.

Maca-this herb has been used over 2000 years for infertility. My friend dat did the cleanse also bought Maca powder and sent some of it to her friend who isn't based in Lagos and hardly sees her period. The friend used just the small quantity sent to her and her period started. It may be difficult to get the powder but you can get Macqa capsule in Healthplus.

Vitex-this is also one of the herbs recommended for fertility to balance the hormones. It is one of the main component in Fertil aid.You can get Vitex in Nett pharmacy in Ikeja Lagos for N4440.

You can google these herbs for more information.

Plenty Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 10:02am On May 14, 2013
Mar July:

Thank you for the link. Pls how much did it cost you.
Approximately 90USD dats N14400. And I paid 6USD for delivery (5-8 working days) within USA. They are running a promo now for free delivery of fertility cleanse within US. Promo ends 15th May.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:07am On May 14, 2013
My dear dreamsinbc U̶̲̥̅̊ too much! U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna try my scintillating kitchen?  tried both d banana *bday* a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mango cake yesterday, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ it was waow, hubby loved it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ d whole house fell ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ it!  love it because its so easy to make a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ quite economical. Mooooore of it please, I'm seriously considering going ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ more cake making classes, i stoppped at sugarcraft since 2008

I'm interested I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis EPO, wia can i get it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ how much? Pregnacare conception gives me false preg symptons too, but wil continue with it, this honey a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cinnamon, how do we get  right cinnamon? They are 2 types U̶̲̥̅̊ know, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ one is к̲̣̣̥ while d other is not
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:27am On May 14, 2013
@moyinoluwa,u b correct babes,bur I no too happy,I wish u told us earlier u wanted to order d cleanser,mesef for want,den we for do bulk buying and money go less. Its all good anywaiz. Nothing do u.
@berryblast abi na berrybass,if I catch u ehn,who tell u say na all man for himsef for here?respect ursef ooo,u hear м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊?respect dat ur belle wey go soon swell with twins.u bera come nd explain yasef for here,see as efribori dey beg u,nd u ar still doing shakara,y na?
@all,its well with us,troubles don't last all days,
@twinsgirl,u b correct chic,no mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere,d pains I go through no dey gree м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ happy,bur I still thank God for his mercies.
Its so sad we haven't had any bfp diz month nd we are almost half month gone,Ya Allah!!! Please forgive us if we've erred against U knowingly or unknowingly,grant us our heart desires,and make us better people. Amin. For those of our sisters going through ART,ya Allah please direct their steps to the best of doctors and treatments and most of all grant them BFP dat will lead to a successful birth 9 months later. Amin. For those of our sisters who we haven't heard from in a long while,please relief them of whatever burden they are carrying and let's hear good news from them soon.amin. For those of us coming here regularly to keep this page alife,ya Allah,please bless our stories with a happy ending. Amin. Alhamdulillah,Alhamdulillah,Alhamdulillah rabil alamin. With dis prayer I just said,I just felt a message come into м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,somebody Ȋ̝̊̅§ coming to testify BFP before d end of d week. Allahu Akbar.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:30am On May 14, 2013
Mornin fruitful modas,plz any1 knws much abt fertilAid?plz shed more lite b4 i order.tkz!av a 1derful day!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:47am On May 14, 2013
@Safe06 Amina yallahu,So shall it be Insha Allah..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:58am On May 14, 2013
morning all
@berrybass. by the power confired on me by the Federal Republic of Nairaland. you are hereby sentenced to unending happiness, joy, love and peace of God. henceforth, the God of host shall fight your battle and you will have your peace.

Meanwhile, you are mandated to report yourself here unfailling today to tell this noble court of wonderful sisters and brothers why you decided to be off ttc for a while. silence will not be tolorated from you again. gbam. case close.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2013
@ dreaminsc thanks will get it afer work today.
@safe06 Amin to your prayers.......lets be strong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 11:00am On May 14, 2013
@cjnone. I love your judgement......Court!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 11:27am On May 14, 2013
@safelicious mama, abeg my sis no vex. I heard abt it too few days before I placed my order. And I was wondering how I will get it since they don't deliver to Naija wen someone mentioned one of our staff will be travelling d next day for a week. I had to place order sameday to ensure delivery is done before the person leaves US.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 12:50pm On May 14, 2013
@Berrybrass, sweethie pls nah no vex, we love you so much,its just that we felt its a personal decision to relax for a while, pls 4give us, it won't happen again, missing you dearly Ãήϑ waiting for you comment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 1:38pm On May 14, 2013
@ greenfruits, kindly confirm the venue, it normaly take place at the headquaters at yaba. pls confirm.
greenfruits: @all tHere iS a 3days program specialy for women waiting on God for fruit of d womb @MFM prayer city stArtng dis friday evening till sunday. If u have time come let's praY together. God bless n answer our prayers. Amen. Gud nIght dearies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:50pm On May 14, 2013
@Berrybass,hmmmmm,Ɣ☺ΰ wan blast us with anger,pls no vex oh,jst forgive and forget,we are sorry BIKO!!!
@Dreamsinbc,thanks for d info,pls how much is d EPO?
@Safe Ohhhh,Amen to your prayer,I tot d same tin oh,no BFP and d month is running down but I believe G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is d Lord of last minute,BFP will be our portion this month.
@Echala,pls check ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ mail or send yours(cos I saw ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ NL mail and relied up to 3times.
@Cjnone,confirm judgement!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 2:01pm On May 14, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 2:07pm On May 14, 2013
@all (hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:26pm On May 14, 2013
berrybass: @all (hugs) I nor vex again. meanwhile devil won show himself, af was dur on saturday so I took a hpt test d said bfn my God I begin check like ajasko. I was so down dh den asked me wat d prob was I told him d guy bon me & asked me where I won go again wit tears in my eyes I said nowhere, I quietly went 2 my room took pen & paper wrote down how much I av spent in ttc my God it was 92000. Dat was y I posted dat post, sunday dh & I went 2 a naming one there just carry her fat bori come ask me say wetin I dey wait 4 say I still dey do flat stomach. Dh warn her wit anger, dh won buy airtime nai I decided 2 follow make I buy pad as hpt say bfn on getting der I order mine d woman come say d tin neva reach 2 stop make bfp enter I look dh look d woman nai I say na God hand he dey. Pple no go mind there business. meanwhile bossom teeth dey pain me like made, bori heavy me 2 go 4 blood test oooo. Na d gist b dat.
Thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D you no dey vex again, M̶̲̥̅y dear,don't mind people cos they will always talk.G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will surely see you through,jst put all ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ hope in him,and pls don't try checking what you have spent in dis TTC journey cos it will make Ɣ☺ΰ sad, remove ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ mind from what you ave spent so far.G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ strength
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:31pm On May 14, 2013
@berrybass so sorry for wat u r passing tru.honestly its nt easy to ignore such things bt u just have to b strong.pls dnt go away cos God used u to encourage me to indulge in dat last prayer session n i had breaktru.sisters d devil has lost d battle n he is frustrated hurray...we r victorious
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 2:32pm On May 14, 2013
@muma it mean both tubes are open, no fear u hear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:18pm On May 14, 2013
muma: @ all , pls can someone xplain dis pls, A̶̲̥̅♏ confused. Uterine cavity is normal but displaced to the R. The fallopian tubes are not visualized and there is no peritoneal spillage of contrast. D Bilateral tubal occlusion.
Appointment wit Dr i sby wednesday . GØD̶̲̥̅̊ help me.
M̶̲̥̅y dear,to M̶̲̥̅y own understanding and from what I read from d net,is means that ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ uterine cavity is normal but d position is at d right side,the fallopian tubes not visualised means it has some blockage in its course, so that's why d peritoneal spillage was not seen(d dye didn't spill), Bilateral Tubal Occlusion-:tubal occlusion ( tew -bal) n. blocking of the Fallopian tubes. This is achieved by surgery as a means of sterilization; it is also a result of pelvic inflammatory disease.
My advice is just consult with your gynae,when Ɣ☺ΰ meet him,he will explain it better.All is well M̶̲̥̅y dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:25pm On May 14, 2013
@berryblast,I feel ur pains,bur always have it in mind that only "U" can make urself happy or sad no matter what. Delay Ȋ̝̊̅§ not denial,God will surely answer us @ d time He deems fit.
Like I suggested in my earlier posts,if u don't have enough money for ART,let's try the maca,vitex,dong quai herbs,also do d fertilty cleanse,eat plenty fruits n veggies n nuts,drink plenty warm water n take our folic acids,pray onto our almighty God.its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:49pm On May 14, 2013
@berrybass. hahahahaha. grin grin grin grin make u no make me laugh too much oo. like @safe06, no allow 3rd world war start today oo. cry cry cryhonestly u no get case, relax my love. God is on the throne. did I hear you say 92000k. or do u mean 920000k. abeg its well, if ladies tell you what they have spent and still spending on ttc? you will bow. Me, I have lost count of the amount I have spent so far. I say it everyday, people with children don't spend half of what ttc women spend in a month in the cause of looking for solution. ttc eats money like mad. ttc will make you forgo, luxury, better food, relatives,etc just to have enough for possible solutions. you are ready to jump to the newest prescribed solution. just relax. the most important thing is bfp. Thank God you have the money to spend, so many people are ttc but do not have money to buy the cheapest drugs. Anybody can say anything, don't mind them, your case in between you and God Shikina. God please, have mercy on your children, cause us to experience the joy of motherhood very very soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:51pm On May 14, 2013
@safe06, pls what is ART, Meca, dong quai herbs. hope say I no drag u back. pls explain better. thanks love (sweet hugs)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:21pm On May 14, 2013
Cjnonzy,ART Ȋ̝̊̅§ Assisted Reproductive Technique,i.e,IVF,ICSI,IUI,etc. D herbs are chinese fertility herbs,I have heard many positive stories about them,I think Forever living also produces those herbs,one day wey I wan go buy my pain killer,I ask my pharmacist,when he show м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I dey feel cool pick d 3,thinking him go talk #2k,when I ask d price nd he tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ #5k each,I just look d container again say ooooo,no b diz one I dey find,na d chinese own I want. Heheeheee,my pharmacist sef grab d msg. Lol. Each container Ȋ̝̊̅§ for a month,nd people wey I don read their testimony used @ least 3 packs each,just few were on their 2nd pack when dem bellefull.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2013
@safe06 plz sis,av u heard of fertilAid 4 women?(Its contains vitex)plz if u do tell me more abt it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:56pm On May 14, 2013
@rashybabe,yeah I have about fertilaid,though I av never used it,I heard its good for some people,nd has adverse effect on some other. So its like gambling,hoping nd praying for it to work nd not disturb ur system. I guess any of our sisters who have used it or are using it will lecture u more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 4:58pm On May 14, 2013
Rashybabe12: @safe06 plz sis,av u heard of fertilAid 4 women?(Its contains vitex)plz if u do tell me more abt it.
Find Info on fertilaid in d liks below.
http://www.fertilaid.com/fertility-drugs.asp
http://www.divinefertility.com/fertilaid_for_women.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.