Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,483 members, 7,978,583 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:47 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5545956 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2013
berrybass: @all what if we do it dsame date like last month (22nd) may God grant us our heart desire Ijn
@berrybass may God bless you bringing this suggestion, i support it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2013
@cjnone2 thanks for the info.....may God great all our effort.
@Berrybass yeah we really need to the prayer.......I agree with 22nd of this month. May God hear our cries and make us happy soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2013
@Zeezy,Rashybabe12, Cjnone2, Goldenbaby and Joysolo..thank u sisters for all ur prayers. may God grant u all ur desires.i love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:01pm On May 16, 2013
Congrats Chibaby the remaining yrs will be so fruitful for you .
Berrybass i second o
MamaT i understand but we miss u for here o IYABETAAFRICA !
Santagelo25 that product is very good and effective you can still discuss them with ur Dr

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:09pm On May 16, 2013
You may be down and feel like God
Has somehow forgotten
That you are faced with circumstances
You can’t get through
But now it seems that there’s no way out
And you’re going under
God’s proven time and time again
He’ll take care of you
CHORUS
And He’ll do it again
He’ll do it again
If you’ll just take a look
At where you are now
And where you’ve been
Well hasn’t He always come through for you
He’s the same now as then
You may not know how
You may not know when
But He’ll do it again
God knows the things you’re going through
And He knows how you’re hurting
You see he knows just how you’re heart
Has been broken in two
But He’s the God of the stars, of the sun and the sea
And He is your Father
You see He can calm the storm
And He’ll find some way to fix it for you
CHORUS
Oh He’s still God and He will not fail you
Oh He’s still God and He will not change
Know, Know that He’s God and He’s fighting for you
Yes, just like Moses, just like Daniel,
Just like Shadrach and Meshach, Abednego
CHORUS
You may not know how
You may not know when
But He’ll do it again
Oh Yes, He's gonna do it again!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2013
@berrybass thanks for dat beautiful suggestion.@pink22 u ma cm scarce oh..........abeg as we dey prepare for d prayers abeg add my name oh iyabetajos ttc 15months.abeg.hope u r doing good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 5:13pm On May 16, 2013
@Chi16 Happy wedding Anniversary. May God grant ur heart desires. May u celebrate next anniversary with ur babies.
Enjoy ur day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 6:13pm On May 16, 2013
Jesus is Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:15pm On May 16, 2013
Congrats Chi on ur 4th wedding anniversary. God's grace will never depart from ur home
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 6:17pm On May 16, 2013
Chi16 happy wedding annivesary! In this year, the angel Gabriel will visit with the news of your conception. Ur marriage is blessed with fruitfulness in Jesus name.and the children of God shout a big AMEN!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:09pm On May 16, 2013
@Pink22, Olivia, Wonyi and Moyinoluwa...tnx to u my beloved sisters. u really made my day. may God answers all ur prayers in Jesus name...amen.

@all...u mothers really made my day. thanks for all ur prayers and wishes.may the good Lord bless evryone of us with BFP. i lv u all.(smile)

@Berrybass...am in support of the prayer. enough is enough. we all ar going to announce our pregnancy soonest in Jesus name...amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2013
Iyabetajos no qualms I'll add u wen time comes.
God's sent tanx for the info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:58pm On May 16, 2013
Halo mothers, I don resume, just two weeks away, it was worth it.

How is everyone? Sure we are all good and pressing on. Any bfp update before I begin surfing back?

Men, its good to be away from ttc cos you can get to know your body without any drug inducing it. We praise God.

Make I read some pages back.ina zua.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:19pm On May 16, 2013
@omonikiba so good to have u back,missed u while u were away.can c u r back n beta sanu ohhh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 9:23pm On May 16, 2013
sorry double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:30pm On May 16, 2013
Chi16: today
is my 4th marriage anniversary.i
thank the God almighty for His mercies, favors and prosperities upon my
family. irrespective of pressures from relatives and friends,our union
is still fresh and as solid as rock and God is stil in the center of my
family. people always think dt we just wedded becos of the joy, love and
peace we shared together. may God's name be praised. i pray dt dis
month sha b my month of bfp in Jesus name...amen.
@santagelo...tnx dear. personally i want u to attend the doc's appointmt to
kn exactly wat d problem is. it does nt mean dt u should not pray. do
ur own part and God wi also do His own part.God sha also visit ur family
with bfp soonest...amen. it is well with u.
@Dreamsinbic, MamaT and Igabe...i say a big thanks to u my lovely
sisters. may God grant us our desires esp bfp in Jesus name...Amen.
@heknowsmyname...thanks for checking on us. hop u and ur Lo ar doing great. God is ur strength
@dreamsinbic...how i go wound my dh. i no go wound am jor. i go tak am jeje...lol.

HWA dear, this time next year will be packed full of testimonies in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 9:48pm On May 16, 2013
eh omonikiba u are wlc back missed u, op u had a nice rest. U are right we av 2 give our rest from all dis medications & allow God & nature do His own. Me I even decided not 2 take medication & rest, d bfp I had I didn't take anything or run from doc 2 doc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:23pm On May 16, 2013
Thanks everyone who remembered me while away. Muah.

Yes, @Berrybass, I had a good time. @ Iyabetajos, thanks love, Iyabeta? Aha, we have two Mamatriplets now. You will have them by His grace.
I praise God for you, for taking away fybroid, you are free indeed. I await you bfp testimony. My dearest sister inlaw stays in jos too, the peace of God will remain there in Jesus name.

Men, couldn't locate any bfp? Y? Oya, bfp come up now in Jesus name.

@Santagelo, I feel I should tell you this, take your destiny and rule it by your own self. Seek spiritual help but be careful not to increase the pulse of spiritual helpers in the name of buying drugs or whatever, you know what? God has given us these doctors to help us, if they are not meant to be, there wouldbt be doctors. He who sold the drugs to you, is he a doctor to know the right dosage for those drugs? He said you should not go to doctors that your case is spiritual, but still sold drugs for you, abi? Did I read that part well? Haba!, add 1+1=2 my brother. Be care not to over work your liver and kidney.

I am not against spiritual assistance but not begin to buy drugs from the same people cos they are there to help you spiritually, but when it comes to drugs, let doctors prescribe it plsease, or better, if you have had others used it, you could give a try. Another thing is, you are what you think, don't say because your brother is facing the same thing and you by lineage will face it, no reject it.

Let me share this with you and all, one of the good reasons I stayed off ttc (I am still off now) is because, I found out my head was becoming 'tighter'(this a not a perfect word but a little description of what I was feeling) like screwing something in my head, I hadly could place my head on a pillow, I would feel its getting tigher, so strange a feeling, so I knew something was at stake. I watched this feeling for two days, then more days, d same way, so I voiced out to my hubby, I immediately went into fasting and prayer (i don't tell people my issues, i am a warrior my own self I beggy), third third day after the program, the strange feelings vanished and I could rest my head well. Hmmmmm, na so madness dey start oooo, hehehehe, I praise God for answers to my prayers.

Now, since the begining of this month I have not swallowed any drug, no not even folic acid, I ovulated and saw the EWCM, I packed all the drugs we both use in one pack, waiting for anger to lead me to throw them away, halleluia. Then, whenever I see a pharmacy store something would be drawing me close to buy drugs, browse n browse for how I can get new drugs to buy, @ berrybass, u have speny 92k and u thought you have spent? Lie, I can't begin to mention how much I have spent, I have lost the record. I praise God, I now hate to pharmacy stores. Hubby did test too and he is ok, how did less than one million count multiply to millions and now very thick? Despite his refusal to use drugs and herbs?( Where he agree to use, he won't follow dosage or even stop after taking two or three tabs) Could only be God, noght prayers, fasting, and above all, I praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, if am to spend 40mins in prayer, I spend like 30mins praising, the other 10mins, reciting His wonderful promises. Ofcourse, I know my bfp is not far, its now.

@Santagelo, and all, I will admonish you all, pls n pls, don't stop, seek His face more in praises, praise until you goose bums arise, when you feel He is far, praise Him to bring Him closer. Don't put your trust in those drugs while taking them, but on God, get the right doctors, don't do self medications pls n pls, it endangers life, don't forget the spiritual aspect too, very very important.

@Santagelo, we are working on something, once I see d result, I will definately have your mail to give you some informations I know wil be of help to you. My brother, be careful is my word. You know I always cry here that my hubby no like drugs,herbs,(the once I got, he wasted my money on them) but now, he is ok to the glory of God, could only be HIM. Amen.

Sorry for the long post.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 10:53pm On May 16, 2013
Jesus is Lord
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:23pm On May 16, 2013
@Omonikiba,
Our prophetess is back. cheesy Yey!
Hope you had a nice holiday. I have long stopped TTC (Trying To Conceive) and I (Trust Totally in Christ). Because in my trust, my blessings flow. Praise the Lord for this testimony of your husband. The testimony is completed in Jesus name and will manifest very soon. Watch out!

@Chi mama, happy you had a happy celebration. By Gods grace, you will be much more happier next year.

@berrybass, shun ma! May we hear the specific word of God for us this season. The day is fine by me.

@Godsent, thanks for the info., yes special children are born in/after divine encounters. How is your boy doing?

@Pink, thanks so much for the song. I really suggest we do more of praise this time as Omonikiba said.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:32pm On May 16, 2013
@Godsent, thank God for your testimony.

@Berrybass, thank God you have decided to stay off drugs, stick very tight to your decision I beg, but make sure you take fruits, eat avocado pears well, thank God we are in the season.

@MamaT, how things? @AlwaysT, aka pastor in the house, well done, God is looking through your file now., aha, I love the TTC, Trusting Totally in Christ, He won't fail you.

@Safe, thanks for remembering me, waoo, I bow @ your true life story, God confounds doctors's report, yes, He does.

@Heknowsmyname, thanks for still coming up to encourage pips, hope u are better now? Where is @Nictos? Finish your testimony na? Y you run away? God dey oooo.

@CJ, I hail thee. @ Chi my friend, happy aniversary, this time next year, you will be with a child, Amen.how is hubby and you? @ Pink, how family? One sister for my church wen dey expect #2 don preggy, immediately I was told I remembered u, God will visit you dis season.

@Bettle, thanks for those infor for those who would need them, but I beggy, let's say na d time I still dey buy buy medicine, I for don write down if not all but most of those drugs to buy, kai, my head won kpai for drugs that time, I beg if anyone must buy them not all ooo, they are so plenty, I think just few good ones will do, and do your own reseacrh to make your selections.

@all new mums, you won't stay here for long before sharing your testimonies. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opelistic1(f): 11:32pm On May 16, 2013
Hello! My beautiful mamas and brothers, am so sorry for not been punctual I decided to stay silent for some reasons. Though ve been reading silently. I congratulate all God as answered and I pray God will remember us all. (Amen). My mummies pls I will like to ask that when can I go for HSG? Is it the second day while on period or after.becos I ve decided to go for IUI.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:01am On May 17, 2013
Omonikiba welcome and tanx so much for ur prayers. Na so #2 seekers dey belleful left and right around me too, God will do what He will do.
God will remember you for good dear .
@Alwaysbaby tanx we give glory to God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2013
I shout aahhhhh!!! You need to see me shouting with happiness.I think we need to change this section to soul-lifting and solution centre.My heart is full of joy.You all made my day a lively one.Now i can see the reason why i cant stay a day without visiting this thread.It is like a food to my soul.You are all blessed.I sincerely appreciate your wonderful advice and contributions
@Chi16,Dreamsinbc,cjnone2,Alwaystrue,Alhaja safe06,Tbaby4real,Goldenbaby,zeezzy,Pink22,Iyabetajos.I say a very BIG thank you.
@Dreamsinbc..it is zero sperm count(azoospermia).
@Omonikiba...You sound like a woman with the heart of a man.Hmmm..Your words are powerful and lively.I pray what you and your DH is working on come out positive for us to have a share of it.
I actually want BFP as my birthday gift.Please,if i may ask,where is udoka?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:45am On May 17, 2013
God's sent:

Good evening fruitful ladies this testimony controlled my hands to post in this tread today. what a mighty God we serve this story nearly look like mine it makes me to reflect back how doctors used to abandone me and attend to people dat came later after i came cos they were tired of seeing me and my medical report with no hope. it took me back to memory lane when i will be going about like a missing person looking for solution in doctors offices every week without hope, it take me back to the year i tried failed adoption cos i was not looking like somebody that can feed myself talkless of feeding another person cos of what barrenness did to me. barreness! barrenness!! barreness!!! how many times did i call you? today u are cursed in the life of these women and in this tread cos of this testimony and my testimony in Jesus name

@GOLDENBABY i also came in here cos of u i love the art works you normally add to your post especialy the foot print you put in my tread how did you create it am jealous i cant use the computer very well i would have try to creat funny things like that, is not that i ran from this thread but i read whenever i am chanced but I just dint want to post anymore, that was why i had to create my own thread. I am happy you called Servant Vic. and you are a living testimony that he is a true servant of God. If he is not i wouldnt have been a mother today. I thank God your horrible dreams are no more after a prayer from Servant Vic. Now that the spiritual is over, pls start the nakinsonnnnnnnn and before you know your bfp will emerge in Jesus name.... Thank me for confirming that i am not scammer or one who was working for Servant Vic. God just used him and I vowed to testify any possible way that will help others

@all ladies in here and outside here, i want you to watch out for unnoticed abortion, learn to take things easy after ovulation period if u are sure you realy baby dance. so many women have unnoticed aborton cos they saw af without checking if is real af or not they beging to do straneous work whenthe abortion take place proper they call it blood clot that follow menses not knowing they just lost a baby cos they were very busy to notice they are pregnant. pls. watch af well before calling it af. remember the power of deliverance it works.

do u know anything about false menses? i will be back to talk about dat bye for now

@GOLDENBABY again i appreciate ur step for going for hsg may ur result be good in Jesus name.
@God's sent,Amen to your prayers,I claim it!! thanks for coming back,I really believe that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D almighty will see us tru,I believe the spiritual aspect has been taken care of,and very soon I will announce M̶̲̥̅y BFP.(Servant vic even told me to start testifying that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has already answered M̶̲̥̅y prayer). Thanks so much for liking M̶̲̥̅y art work,hmmmmmmm,I saw d footprint of a tin on M̶̲̥̅y DH's fone,so I told him I liked it,so he pinged it to me,didn't even care to ask him how he did it.ℓ☺ℓ ... I strongly believe that what we need now is prayers and nothing more..pls keep on posting here,the lord is your strength.how's ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ baby doing?
@0monikiba,welcome back,am happy Ɣ☺ΰ are back,I can see bfp around you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:59am On May 17, 2013
opelistic1: Hello! My beautiful mamas and brothers, am so sorry for not been punctual I decided to stay silent for some reasons. Though ve been reading silently. I congratulate all God as answered and I pray God will remember us all. (Amen). My mummies pls I will like to ask that when can I go for HSG? Is it the second day while on period or after.becos I ve decided to go for IUI.
@Ope,Ɣ☺ΰ can go for HSG from CD-10,during the time you are approaching your fertile stage.Ɣ☺ΰ can google more about it, even M̶̲̥̅y gynea told me to come on M̶̲̥̅y CD-10, (though I didn't go cos I travelled) M̶̲̥̅y cycle is 25.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:31am On May 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:59am On May 17, 2013
@Santagelo, hugs (I hope your wife won't mind o! Lol). I cannot wait for the day you will come here and announce that your wife is PG. May God show your doctor answers via the biopsy. I've been scouring the web since I read your reply, and I'm finding that some type of azoospermia can be treated with HSG shots. With the result of the biopsy in hand, I would love it if you could go to God personally (I know you've been doing that already), but specifically with the result in your hand. If you can, if your house affords you privacy, strip and stand in your birthday suit before God in the middle of the night. Call upon the Lord who answers with miracles. Tell Him to give you a testimony that will make your doctor marvel. You know there are testimonies that bring people to God? Tell Him to give you that kind of testimony. Go into covenant with Him, ask Him to do His part so you can do yours. Tell Him to give you the miracle by any means He chooses. It can be through your doctor (He can direct your dr to a previously unprescribed solution), it can even be through a dream.
Carry out faith actions, e.g. Buy baby things, etc. Call yourself a father, imagine yourself a father. Chai! People will envy your children. The God that answereth by fire will shock you. The Rock of Ages, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, He will make you fruitful. Ha! Don't you know you are created in his image and likeness Whatever the diagnosis, tell God you have done your part, challenge Alagbada Ina! Santagelo, I know in my heart, even you will be amazed by what God will do. You will tell people 'I asked for something, but God gave me overdose' Jehovah over do, please look upon your son, look upon your daughters here, bless us ALL with that with our hearts desire most. Let people know that You can never change!

I apologise for the long post. Na so e do me to write. No vex abeg!
@Omonikiba, welcome back. We were waiting for you to come back to start declaring our BFPs. We didn't want you to have to read back. LMAO!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:53am On May 17, 2013
@Dreamsinbc..God shower you with enough blessings for this early morning wishes and prayers.My head want to burst with excitement.That you even went as far as browsing on it.You too gbasky..The encouragements don already dey make me feel like a father with many children.It's as if you know exactly what keeps coming to my mind,that i ask God for twins and he embarrass me with triplets.I even promise to specially appreciate the people of nairaland(TTC thread) wherever i testify.I see myself standing in winners chapel altar to testify of his goodness.I will definitely heed to your advice and that every other person here.I love this family of God.You are all very special to me.I look forward to everyone testifying too.God,please let the BFP start flowing this month.We are on own knees.
@Babelicious...a.k.a seacrest..Thank you very much.Celebration will never be far from your family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:26am On May 17, 2013
omonikiba: @Godsent, thank God for your testimony.

@Berrybass, thank God you have decided to stay off drugs, stick very tight to your decision I beg, but make sure you take fruits, eat avocado pears well, thank God we are in the season.

@MamaT, how things? @AlwaysT, aka pastor in the house, well done, God is looking through your file now., aha, I love the TTC, Trusting Totally in Christ, He won't fail you.

@Safe, thanks for remembering me, waoo, I bow @ your true life story, God confounds doctors's report, yes, He does.

@Heknowsmyname, thanks for still coming up to encourage pips, hope u are better now? Where is @Nictos? Finish your testimony na? Y you run away? God dey oooo.

@CJ, I hail thee. @ Chi my friend, happy aniversary, this time next year, you will be with a child, Amen.how is hubby and you? @ Pink, how family? One sister for my church wen dey expect #2 don preggy, immediately I was told I remembered u, God will visit you dis season.

@Bettle, thanks for those infor for those who would need them, but I beggy, let's say na d time I still dey buy buy medicine, I for don write down if not all but most of those drugs to buy, kai, my head won kpai for drugs that time, I beg if anyone must buy them not all ooo, they are so plenty, I think just few good ones will do, and do your own reseacrh to make your selections.

@all new mums, you won't stay here for long before sharing your testimonies. Amen.

Welcome back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2013
@omonikiba welcome back, hope you enjoyed your break.
@all I think omonikiba has a point cos I did nt use even paracetamol before my last bfp and after miscarriage the only thing Dr was able to notice was my low heamoglobin level. I think all we need is God favour, I am not saying we shouldn't go for check up's but prayers is the key.
@Do we all agree with 22nd of this month as suggested by berrybass? Let's do it...house is complete now, berrybass is here for praise and worship, alwaystrue,omonikiba and Goldenbaby for prayers, safelicious to spice it up with new manual and also crown it with suratul fatiah.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:13am On May 17, 2013
@Omonikibia...welcome
back. i thank God for making ur dh whole. evrytin is workin for ur
good.i kn ur bfp is not far from u. keep on praising God sis.
@pink22...i say a very big THANKS. u ar a darling. our God is a living God. ur case is settled. recieve ur bfp in Jesus name...amen. we all sha smile very very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: nosky4(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.