Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5471740 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Good afternoon my fruitful mamas and papas, just want to say this to you all,especially Mamatriplets,Beloved and Rute... Just mark this day (3rd of July 2013) month of PERFECTION... Before this time next year,you all will use this day as a testimony.. Cos they will be abundant joy,favour,blessings in your lives, Today has been sadness and anger in this thread.. But everything will go away with the good news that we will hear very soon.. Pls all let us pray for one other,always pray for other ttc before praying for yourself.put other first before G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D, believe me that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will answer you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
@mummyT/@all. anybody wed dey play with ttc woman husband and pastor dey play with fire o. u may smile today but watch it. there is a man in my office where I did my youth service. we became close because he is from my place. He told me he was married & still ttc then. after a year, I heard his ttc wife had a lady friend whom she confides in concerning her negative ordeal in her marriage. The so called friend told her she was going to shiloh and this woman gave her d dh/her picture for prayer. Na only God know what his so called friend did with the pictures. all of a sudden this man fall seriously in love with this his wife lady friend. story cut short, they got married. the wife left the house for them and relocated to d village. the new wife gave birth to a boy. few months interval, she conceived again, gave birth to a girl. few weeks after delivery, d lady got ill and died, the first son got ill and died. The real wife conceived and gave birth. they have four children now. their love no get part two now. this no be super story oo. I know them well well. Make we no fight God's battle when it comes to this issue of ttc and dh. God no dey take barren woman prayer play o because we always pray with broken heart.

Its well.

Second story. my uncle called this morning and was shouting with joy. watin happen, he said his friend was married and had 5 girls. two are already graduates, two undergraduate and one in secondary school. 10yrs ago, this man had issues with his younger brother whom he trained and the younger brother told him he is just suffering for nothing, that soon him (younger brother) and his male children will inherit all his property as ladies do not inherit property in their place. This statement pushed the man to seek for a woman who will bear him a son. All efforts to get a son proved abortive outside marriage. The real wife took in after 12yrs and gave birth last night of two bouncing baby boys! What a great God. That is why you are called Jehova aaaa. That is Why you are called Jehova. what you said you will do, that is what you will do ........... singing/dancing. yes we shall overcome very very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Hawtmummie,really love your post.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
@cjnone, Amen! Thank God for fighting for the despised. Those are great testimonies. He is ever faithful. Let us be careful the friends we keep and say things to. The anonymity of this forum is much better.

@Goldenbaby amen! Infact today is just a very strange day and we will remember it for good in Jesus name.

@Omonikiba, when I said pen-ultimate, I was referrring to the second to the last post you made before I commented. But sorry you hear. No vex at all. Thanks for accepting my hugs.

@All, thanks for all the posts, I learnt from it one way or the other and also I think the thoughts in the hearts of many of us came out. May we receive God's help in all things.

@Beloved, I hope you alright. May you be comforted where you are.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hmm, what women go through sha, in cjnones story, the couple have kids but were not content so the man resorted to fornication? Because of male son?

@all, I give thanks to God. Will always pray for good health

wherever mamat is, she is going through the stages of grief. All we can do is pray for her and her family, Pray for rute and her family. And lets all pray for ourselves, last wk some of us posted the story of those that died after delivery, if a ttc woman is told that once u born finish u no go see ur children,
that woman will stop ttc.
health is wealth, good health is the koko, good marriage is. They are more important than kids. Our purpose in this world is not to have kids but to worship God. God doesn't need kids, we humans do. And all because of society pressure we all want kids, we feel incomplete or out of place without them. In the eyes of God we are all the same.
we see some oyinbo peeps that don't want kids and we think they are abnormal.
but sometimes I look at what ttc has turned many families into, destroyed many marriages esp in the western world where divorce is no big deal.

A Yoruba proverb says 'a person with children, a child will bury him; a person without children, its also a child that will bury him'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Cjone, waoooo, was moved by your stories. it is well oooooo.

@Always, i no vex oo.
i always like the way we dey stand up for ourselves when the need comes, may God reward us all oooo.

@Beloved, how are you doing?

people when dey talk say dem no wish their enemy ttc, if your enemy wish you ttc nko? i wish my enemies ttc is dem wish me ttc.

i pray make e no happen to me oooo, cos i dont have anyone to run to, na me, my hubby n dearest God i have. if e happen i go just go rest for heaven.grin grin grin grin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Iyabetajos thanks o....
I may try it and see if it works for me cos clomid didnt work and i wanna go natural now.

@Favoredgal thanks dear, i am actually thinking of using vitex and my vitamins but i tire jor, seems the vitex doesnt work for everyone too. Thanks for sharing.

@Soapdish, thanks for sharing dear and i am glad u were lucky with fertilaid, thanks i will go victor and still visit the supermarket that another mummy suggested to me.But this ur name carry weight oooo soapdish.
Hope u and baby are ddoing fine, happy for u.

@MamaT, all i have to say to u is "God is still on the throne" He is still God! Just take time out and speak to God. You will be fine and ur home will be preserved IJN.

@All, lets all be prayerful, all will be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
@OmoNik, Hope you are better? what happened today? Be like say something vex you so much you were so forceful like I have not known you. Pele dear. See if we count all these things, person go craze na but when you just think that in this world patapata 120 years of age and then eternity it will guide us on how we take things. My eye don see, I have lost larger family members in their prime and that is why as you said, this life in nothing. Never let anything bother you so much you despair so much. Please, ah Omonikiba, me wey I go rejoice with you soon by the special grace of God.

@Beloved, your eye don see. For you to reach the conclusion you just gave succintly above, I know you are experiencing or have experienced a lot. You have said it again and again what i keep trying to let our mamas here know. If we know the value of good-health and life we go dey praise the Lord every minute. As I always and will continually say, pray to God to keep you in the very centre of His will for you and everything will just fall into your lap in ways you can never imagine. Peace ladies, peace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Barreness is a bastard!!!! My dear MamaT is well with you! My sisters have said enough.
Please report him to GOD that called him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
mamaT my heart goes out to u, to every
problem there is a solution. U̶̲̥̅̊ can go to ur mum,
pls take it easy Oo°˚˚˚°! , cry as much as U̶̲̥̅̊ can but don't leave Dh for anything , don't take drastic decision pls. May d Holy spirit comfort U̶̲̥̅̊ ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ console γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ . Read cjnone post , it think i agree wit her. Pray more dear, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ has a purpose for everything, trust GØD̶̲̥̅̊ dis phase will pass by soonest.
@Rute, U̶̲̥̅̊ r ΩεІςφ♏ε, may ur stay in dis thread be short .
@all ttc i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a trial tyme, pls let's continue praying ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ not relent . May GØD̶̲̥̅̊ help ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ answer us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
@hawtmummy, ooh ooh yayyyyyyy, me calm? *seriously blushing*

@cjnone, wow God is awesome, HE is ever faithful.

@Omonikiba, na wa for u o, funny woman, abegoooo, we want come chop pounded yam and egusi soup for ur naming ceremony early next yr.

@ALL, DON'T WORRY BE HAPPYYYYY

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
MamaT, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am not in the best position to advice you at all. However, I have told the Holy Spirit to hug you in a special way. Pele my darl,...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mamatlicious, asanwa, mkpurumma, the joy of d Lord is ur strenght. Most marriages r like that its only when u find out. If d man is a good schemer u'll never find out. I'm short of words but I strongly believe in prayers.pls my dear swt sis, u r matured n I believe u'll handle dis maturedly.No bastard can break ur home. Stay put but be careful who u talk to at dis time.take it to God in prayer. If only u can see with ur spiritual eyes, how close ur kids r to u.thEy r saying "mummy plS have more patience as we 'll soon be with u". D boys n girls r struglling who will come to mummy first.d devil has sEen dis therefore he is nt happy at all.devil has gone to baba God just like in d days of job to ask God y do u want to bless her so soon,test her n see if she'll not fail. Dis is a test u have to pass as God ll lead n direct u. @ Rute u r welcome God ll see u tru. @ my beloved, sis God sees what u r passing tru now n it is he who has sustained n blessed u all thesE while. Don't loose hope I can see everything turning around for ur good. Be careful with that fertility drugs u r using as it might make u to deliver triplets(3 boys).amen @omonikiba aka omosexy hmm, sis o ginikwa u that's full of encouragement, Pls cheer up d gift of God in u ll manifest soon n the boy in ur womb shall be called EMMANUEL. Sis na preggy things dey worry u o(winks). @ all though it may tarry but it must surely come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
@MamaTriplets: @cjonne really said a lot. Please read her post. I personnally believe you are very close to your miracle. You know as a strong christian, the devil will want to stop your long awaited miracle and when he sees that God Almighty has sent an Angel to deliver the miracle to you, he the devil will cause confusion or anger around you and the Angel will have to return with the Miracle without delivering it to you. THIS WILL NOT BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME.
Before I had peace in my marraige, I was always angry with my dh on flimsy issues until God revealed to me what I just wrote in the above paragraph. When I started praying and controling my temper/emotions, I started having peace in my home. My dh started showing me love. Sincerely, before I knew the devil's trik, I was almost packing out of my matrimonial home. I had already set the date and planned my exit BUT I thank God all is now history.
Why am I telling you this?
Your dh is not the problem. Yes, don't be shocked at what I'm saying. He is not thr problem, the problem is that your miracle is at your doorpost and the kingdom of darkness is working very hard to distabilise everything.
Don't give them the chance. FORGIVE YOUR DH NOW!!!!! FORGIVE HIM PRAYERFULLY. Takr the matter to God in prayer and you will be surprised that 1.You will be relieved in your heart and 2. You DH will genuienly repent and be broken in his spirit.
Finally, I can see satan packing his loads and shamefully walking away from your marraige.
My sister, I know its not easy BUT you must not allow satan. he is very tricky.
Don't be surprised if in the coming weeks you discover you're pregnant . But please by the Mercies of God, forgive your dh.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Omonikiba: You have come this far and you will WIN. No matter what the devil is saying or doing, all that matters is what our JEHOVAH IS SAYING and DOING. HE the LORD ALMIGHTY has already put you in the pregnancy thread. Encourage yourself in the LORD. IT IS WELL.
About our dreams, I've decided to be at the RCCG camp this Friday because I saw myself and my DH there in my dreams like twice and I thought to myself if GOD is showing me this, then this is the way HE wants to bless me.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
cjnone i want to say thank you so much for that piece, you actually spoke the mind of God.
pls and pls mamatriplet dont pack the bag yet.dont leave your home for any strange woman.each and everyone one of us is going thru one problem or the ,if i tell you i almost left my husband last month if not for a servant of God whom God used to restore peace in my home.i remember when i told my mum am leaving my dh,she told me there is no space for me in her house,dat she has never left her husband for any reason so i should sort it out with my knees.pls stay back and fight this battle you are a winner.infact cjnone has said it all.going for ivf with desperation sometimes result to failure,the only thing that cant fail is God.
omonikiba, your joy will soon be full,rest on your creator,those tears will soon turn to joy.
shallom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Skimpychick and @iya-ibeji, infact you amaze me. So we have such pastresses in the house you refuse to take up sermon for here. Make you people no allow ttc hide your talent . Don't stop living while waiting o. Express yourself, we need much more of such exhortations. I can imagine how you mama's will train your children with such vivid story lines. You ladies are blessed and I am happy this message came from you. You are spot on. I know of similar case and the woman is now iya aburo. That was the cross she bore at the edge of her breakthrough and she passed. It was not easy. Infact it was words of encouragement like this that kept her going because as @manoda said whose house would she go to? It is serious respect I have for the lady now. When she talks it is experiential. That is why I said I will not keep quiet, with all GOD's word has for us, in this thread because If I do, God will raise someone else to encourage my sisters here. His work must continue. May the Lord help us o.
You ladies add to my strength because I know I cannot give up with God on our side.

@Skimpychick, the bible says we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses, so we must throw of anything that hinders us and run with PATIENCE this race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1. We all have a race marked out for us and it is not the same as that of another person. Thank the Lord Almighty, He helps us run this race by His grace.
Thanks for the inspiration.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mamat, there's no words left to say again. Sisters in the house had said it all. But have this James 1: 12. Don't allow the trial to take away your crown. Allow the holy spirit to speak and guide you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ pinky22 my dear its not a small thing,jjc in town but I think am getting it right gradually,thanks for that funny introdution
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
@MamaT Hmmmmmm,am short of words.anywy,my sisters here av all said my mind out...it is well wit u!!

@all it is not over until its over.dnt lose Hope!gud9te
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Just read on linda ikeji's blog about the 32 year old make up artiste that died from complications of childbirth.

Its been a crazy bizare as we were confronted with the hard and harsh reality of ttc and marriage and some of us were reminded of fears or pains we will like to forget or pretend doesnt exist..

However let us not forget to thank God for life - ours and our DH.....and God knows best....maybe if this woman was still ttc-ing she will still be alive today.

Dear God,
A lot of things happen that we do not understand and with our own human minds, it makes absolutely no sense....but in the midst of our tears and hurt we submit completely to you, because your plans towards us are good and not of evil.

Help us to not forget how quickly you can turn things around for good.

For this remaining part of the year, we soak ourselves, our dh and our loved ones with the blood of Jesus.

We declare and decree that it is well with our souls

Thank you lord.

Goodnight sisters
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ all am so happy to be accepted by this forum,I saw it yesterday I felt in luv with it,I applied and was accepted,am so happy to reading words of encouragement here,luv you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Genbuhari,amen thanks dearie I believe it,and so to u and each and everyone in this forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise2401: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
My dear mamaT it's well with you IJN. Amen, welcome Rute,the Lord almighty will surprise you pretty soon

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
@dreamsimbc thanks lot I think am doing it now,God is our strenght
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 04, 2013
My Dearest MamaT,
i am very sorry for what you are going through.Unfortunately,i didn't get to read your post but from the comments,i get the gist.
Now,all i'm here to offer you is simply my opinion,feel free to disregard it as i definitely will not sound like others and i am not as spiritual as you all are.I also am just heading to 3 years in my marriage so i'm not overly experienced..Feel free to disregard whatever i type.

1. Please go for thorough STD tests,when and if you are given the all clear,lock up with iron pant for the time being

2.The wounded person here is you so please do whatever you feel is best for you at this point.You want to scream,scream.You want to cry and break things,go ahead.If it's praying and talking to God day and night,feel free.There is no wrong or right way to mourn the break of trust in your relationship.We all are individuals and will definitely react differently to situations.

3.If you want to spend a few days away from him,it's all up to you.It's better than him waking up in the middle of the night and seeing you with a kitchen knife or a pestle standing over him with murder in your eyes.

4.Watch who you confide in.some people will spread the gist further,some will say love him more,turn a blind eye and cook his favorite soup,some will say pack and go,some will say it may be your fault.There will be repercussions for whoever you confide in especially if they know you two.Loss of respect,and even hatred for the man..

5.Most good marriages with solid foundations get through infidelity but its a hard and gruelling road,filled with pain and questions.It takes years and years but evemtually love is restored to some extent.All hands must be on deck for this to happen and allowances for the offended party to vent..

6.The above depends on the kind of husband you have.If he is a good man who has made a mistake,he will seek you out and do everything possible to restore your relationship.It's up to you to decide which spectrum he falls into.Note-i said good man not pastor.being a pastor does not mean a man is good.Many pastors wives are beaten and abused everyday.

7. if he is unrepentant,well it's all up to you.the normal pattern is to pray he changes while you turn away and focus on somethingelse that makes you happy

8.All the people i have talked with with happy marriages(NOTE that i didn't say married for 15 or 100 years,i said happy)always have the ability to talk to eachother and hash out whatever problems they are facing.It is theraputic to talk.

9.It would be best to find someone neutral to pour your heart out to.A professional counsellor if available and if your Dh is willing to fix this.I prefer a professional cos that way,no one will take sides and no family member or friends will end up hating him or you or knowing your business.OR you can give him the option of choosing who to report himself to.It is essential that he has someone to be accountable to,someone he respects and trusts who has the same beliefs as you both.

10. There really isn't any justification to cheat but i bet your Dh will have something to say.I'll ask you to hear him out.is he cheating cos he wants a child now now?Is he cheating cos of frustration?is he cheating just cos he can?OR did he just make a mistake? Getting to the bottom of this issue will help to some extent to save your family especially if you two are bent on making it work.The delay of a child could be because God wants you both to deal with deeper issues?who knows?Many people think having a child will fix marital issues but it rarely does,what happens is that the parents fixate on the child and give up on their relationship..maybe this is the time to fix all issues(assuming your DH is willing and broken)

I remember there was a time you wanted to leave him but you stayed back.I'm sure you must have had your reasons for doing so.Your hubby has many good points,this is the time to remember them if you can,those reasons that made you stay,bring them to mind again..he must have been worth it.He's still just a human being and prone to mistakes.
All in All do whatever you think is best for you..I pray God provides succour for you and helps you chart the best course.

May God save us all..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 04, 2013
UDONWA ,UDOPAULY
oo anya gi di ifea?
Congrats nnem ooo..
veerryyy happy for youuu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2013
MamaT this too shall pass....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2013
Ohhhh Lord we look up to u.let ur face shine upon us.Grant us peace in our lives n in our homes.Above all,lord let our desire to be mothers come to fulfillment
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2013
Hello All, @ MamaT I did not get to read your post but whatever the matter is please take it to God first, and really think hard, The Lord is with you, be careful who you talk to at this time, cause some people will give you horrible advice, I rem a time when I quarreled with my hubby and I was ready to leave the marriage I told our family friend and both husband and wife said to me I should leave after all I do not have kids in the marriage which makes it easier to leave, at the end of the day me and hubby made up, it just made me wonder about them.

TTCING is such a hard road, I have almost come to my elastic limit at the moment, I have never stopped trusting God and still never will, I have done all the test doable yet nothing is found in me or DH, I have done IUI, IVF still nothing, I have been to a lot of prayer session am still here without a child.
Where do I turn to? I am at the verge of leaving my marriage as my husband has kids before he married me, it's so hard for me without my own kids, and he cannot seem to relate to the way I feel, all he says is God will do it and there's no form of conviction in his voice, every test or assisted method we have used I have paid for it with my money and yes he earns more than me, but his money is not to pursue any form of fertility treatment.

I am sorry for my long post I read everyday but may not post as I don't really have a lot to say, as I am not on any particular medication except the regular vitamins for ttc women. I pray in this month of perfection God will indeed show himself faithful in everyone's life here in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2013
Good morning fruitfull mums of a glorious generation. How ona dey smiley.today is d 4th dAy of d month of july. Some women got their bfp today,some died today, some would be made rich today while some would give birth today. These r all d blessings of God upon his children. We appreciate God 'cos we find ourselves among d living still hoping n trusting God who never fails. @echala God ll surprise u soon.just cheer up. @ mummy AlwayS true tanx a mill. @ all it's alright with all of us. Our God is able,yes he is. Have a nice day all mmmuuuaaa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Chyeze20167 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.