Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,536 members, 7,978,758 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5546030 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hawtmummie no just worry zan koya miki,sai ki nima mai koya mun yoruba ko?u funny die jor.hope u r gud dear.no worry distance no go b barrier in jesus name.e no tay wey my bobo come back too now.dats d problem with fed.government job.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
@sorire thanx dearie but were can I get the any of the drugs,I want to try it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
@omonikib thanx dear God will see us all thru
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
@udoka dearest our sisters gave me testimony on ur using ewedu to lower ur prolactin pls how does it workncan it work for anyone,pls if so let me no to send someone for it am not a yoruba and not even leaving at lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ all thanx to u all I soo much luv you peeps .Baby powder to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Alwaystrue: Its the Grace of God o! May His Mercies speak for us till eternity. Thanks.

@Omonikiba: Thank God you're ok now. What did our Nigerian Police do to you? Please tell us.

@MamaTriplets: It is well with your home in JESUS name. God is answering our prayers on your behalf.

@Amy: You're welcome. May your stay here be short and sweet. You'll join us on the Pregnancy thread this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ iya-beji amen thanx dearie.ur testimonies is at hand
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Alwaystrue, thanks for the compliment. As for the humour, I don make Safe my co-writer, so all is in control.
@Tbaby, hugs sis! Thanks for the compliment. No worry, when I do the Benz giveaway, u go join, you hear?

@Moyinoluwa, thanks dear. Oliver, more are on the way ooo! LMAO!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
Alwaystrue dear sis, let me know when my prayer has been answered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Amynimas, I can relate to.ur hormonal imbalance story . Although my prolactin was normal . I will suggest u use the ewedu as udoka used with vitaminb6. Search through her posts on this thread.

I will also recommend fertilaid and stop using sugar . That is what I did help my irregular periods.

My people I was talking with a few ladies who were once TTC and seemed like majority of them said they got pregnant as soon as they started a weigthloss plan.as in they started watching their foods , no caffeine, no sugar and then dey started losing weight. Most of them only lost about 10 pounds before BFP. I just thought I should post here to help someone

Hawtmummie na wah for this transfer o. I hope it is not far and I hope u can join him soon.

Echala- I know nothing is immpossible with God.
@ all God has the final say.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
cheesy Awwwwwww, wink @Ihedinobi, thanks so much bro. Though I haven't an idea what your prayer is, you will know when it is answered I guess. cool

@Hawt mummie, this move shall favour you o. Do not fret. When such things happen it is for undeniable testimony.

@Camry dear, thanks for popping in. You have a point. It is noted.

@Dreamsiinbc, this you and safe combination go gaga.

@iya ibeji, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pardon me, please, @Alwaystrue, but are you ttc too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Uh yeah, Total Trust in Christ for my children, same as my sisters and brothers here. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^ Cool! That's what I prayed for. The package should be there now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Seconded@camrygmail....i noticed that when i loose weight my period cycle is more normal which was shocking as i am not overweight in Nyway.

So now trying to lose some more to the lower end of normal bmi and see what happens

My point is that your point applies to even people with normal bmis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2013
Thanks everyone for all the prayers and encouragement. I pray God answers us speedily.
@ Omonikiba my hubby ended with her amicably before I met him and not like they were married, and yes he takes care of his kids, I do the little I can too for them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 05, 2013
The weight loss does not only assist the woman become more fertile it also helps males to produce more quality sp.erm hence further improving chances of conception. Male should keep their testicles as cool as possible for better sp.erm counts.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2013
Camrygmail i couldnt agree more wit wat u said.i used to have a cycle of 120days cos i was morbidly obese bt since i started workin on my weight,my period is more regular,no more pains lyk before.Fibroid just disappeared so i dnt experience heavy bleeding again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2013
@Echala, it is well, be sure you will have your children, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Pls don't end your marriage, keep on, you will soon be there. Keep on praying, praising, eat right, soon you will shout halleluia.
stop crying, learn to tell yourself tears can't solve my problem only God. Cos you are here, sure you will testify my sister and in no long time.

@Genbuhari, how is madam and the twins? Your testimony is permanent.

Seven women in the bible were baren, Sarah, Rebekkah, Rachel, Manoah's wife (Samuel's mother, bible did not mention her name),Hannah, Elizabeth,and Micah, they all have their children except Micah, this is because she mocked David for dancing before the Lord, God Himself shot her womb and she did not bear.

I am well certain that non of us shl remain barren, as a matter of fact we are not barren, we are mothers of proghets, great kings, queens, presidents, godly children, amen. Non shall be barren in the land, thus says the Lord of Host.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2013
@Omonikiba: AMEN in JESUS name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2013
Omonikiba thanks for reassuring me this morning. May we testify sooner than we expect.
@ Dreamsinbc okay I don hear.
@ Seanbell you baby looks so cute...... Congrat. May God continue to bless your family. I love that write up.
@ Safe where you thou? You dey prepare for Ramadan ba?
@ Echala I think you should seek second opinion cos I was told nothing is wrong with me after some test before it was discovered last month that I wasn't ovulating. Don't know what must have caused that. May God help us all.
@ All it is well..... I am always scared at this time of each month, oh God come to my rescue....... You all should have a great day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2013
Ecclesiastis 9:11
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time

Lord help us to be in the centre of your will at all times and never to stray to the left or to the right no matter what we may be facing.

@Ihedinobi, thanks so much. I really appreciate this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2013
Goodmorning fruitful ladies hope we slept well. @Mamatriplets I wish you peace of mind, peace that surpasses human understanding. Its d 7th month, all that concerns us will b perfected.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2013
@all mamas in the house, there is no barren here.
@echala, the lord will grant you ur own fruit soonest and with more money in ur bank acct.amen
@udoka(mummy twins). I have been wondering and want to ask now, what causes that thing that kills foetus in the womb? It still amazes me!
@mama triplets, the joy of the lord is ur strenght!
@seanbell, beautifull diary, handsome baby! The LORD will kip watch ova him and wishing u twins soon!
Its well, I pray all mamas here will testify soon IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2013
@all good morning, work pressure no allow me see road post, tired to post in the evenings after work.

@ SEANBABY mama bomboy!!!! see as God done change ur level, congrats ezinne, ur baby is soooo takeaway!!!

@amy
camrygmail has said it all, dont add oil to the ewedu, cook with any fish even crayfish and iru, drink or swallow with wheat. I did it everyday for one whole month with B6 50m.g daily. Weightloss is another factor that helped cos then we were active in our weightloss forum. I was thinking back after reading camrygmail post, it occured to me that almost all the active memembers in our WL forum then got their BFPs, so darlings let look into the WL in this journey. Congrats to the active members right now, God will visit you all as he did for most initiators of that forum! Am almost 18wks still weighing 83kg, not up to 88kg l weighed before the WL program.

Again, @amy your story is not well explained, what are your levels for those hormones? that may explain things better. When u took the clomid did you meet with ur DH at the right time? where you monitored for ovulation?

Nikkygal
You didnt update us on ur birth story ooo, you should have put to bed by now.

@mummyf
my sister, l no no ooo, even doctors no no, me think its either spiritual or herbal, because na only herbal practitioners understands and get name for it. Thank God for fighting the battle for me.

@mamat
i trust you are well dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2013
@Alwaystrue, thanks for your post, refreshing. For the police? Them chop my 1k, no driving offence oo, dem just chop my 1k unbudgeted. God will collect am back for me.

@Seanbell, your baby is so cute. See you belle, hehehe.

@Udoka, u mean you are almost in your 18weeks? Waooooo, that's good, I will join you soon.

@Nikkygal, pls feel free to always post, it feels good, no one will feel you are happy while others are sad, no one here is sad, we are joyfully waiting for His promises, our kids.

@Champs, how is family na? Who is hearing from her?

Me when I don't have any weight to loss nko oooo? Eat right I guess.

@safe, how na?

@Mamatriplet, pls come arround, we need to know you are fine. Shalom.

@All, is it good to lie by your side after s.ex? Am tired of raising my legs up, if side is ok, then which side is best?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2013
@Omonikiba
my sister cant wait for you to join me abegi!!! one midwife said to lie on left side after s.ex is good, even it helps with twins, l no no how true it is ooo, she had twins and said its the trick.

@all
pls anyone heard of Prettymoma?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
@Seunbell,I love ur diary.Read part of it with DH sef. Ur baby is soooooooo cute. I am happy for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ok @Udoka, thanks for the prompt response. I will try, that's the side I ovulate from self. Me I used to think having twins means you conceived from both sides. Ok now, noted. God knows I even want triplet self, so my name na Omonitriplet now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Any witchcraft decision against our marriage/fruitfulness..... Expire IJN

Witchcraft of the night prevailing against our fruitfulness..... Expire IJN

Every afflication in our body opposing our fruitfulness.... Die IJN

Every Vow of our enemy against our marriage/fruitfulness ..... Back fire IJN

Lord Jesus We are on our kneels, enough of this reproach of barrenness... Plead our cause!!! IJN

Power in the blood of the lamb...... Set us free!!! IJN

Accusers of our destiny/marriage/womb..... Shame on you... Go & Seat down..... You are a Looser!!!! IJN

Any convenant of barreness, The lord disgrace you, ..... Break now IJN

Every curse of barreness upon our life, the lord disgrace you today ...... Break!!! IJN

spirit of barrenness, loose your hold over our lives IJN

Oh God of Thunder, disgrace/expose any mother, father,brother, sister, unle cousin,nephew, any woman married in our fathers house, married in our mothers house, married in our husbands house that is saying NO to our fruitfulness Let them be put to shame!!!!!...IJN

We receive the power to conceive and bringfort our children IJN.

Lord we Thank you because we will not wait and cry in vain.
Lord we thank you because anybody can say what they want but you have the final say.
Lord we thank you because its only you that understands clearly and knows the root of our problems.
We thank you because You consulted no man/woman before you formed us and You will NOT consult anyone before you bless us.
Thank you father IJN

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Omonikiba,thaanks.round 2 ke?hehehehehehehe no way oo.Lemme recover from this one that likes crying as if there's prize for it.

Alwaystrue, thanks a lot..Yes her name will be Bell..na my 2 pikin name be Seanbell..My dear you are correct,i nearly used fork to commot dh eye cos the man dey chew one kind that time. cheesy cheesy.

mummy f,Thank you. Twins shocked shocked .No ooo.I just have this one and i'm almost jumping from window.. grin

Moyinoluwa, thanks a lot smiley

udo pauly,hehehehehehe daalu.God is indeed great.I haven't heard from prettymomma.i emailed her though but no reply.Congrats again! so happy!

Pink22,thanks soo much.the yellow will reduce as he grows older,i dunno if girls like yellow boys cheesy cheesy

Amynimas,thank you.I don't live in Naija so i dunno pharmacies to go to.Many have reported that vitamin b6 helps in reducing prolactin levels.Read up on Udokas posts on ewedu and b6.For me, i went with medication.It's up to you.

Favoredgal,thank you very very much.I picked the name sean ages ago while i was still in Uni.It means God is gracious to me.

Thanks to all who think he's cute,.I pray he stays handsome cos i'm saving him for your daughters.Na una go pay me brideprice.May God answer us all on here and bless you all with even more joy than i have experienced.

Thanks to all who enjoyed reading up the diary,i find writing helps,you could try it out too.

Thank you for all the prayers and blessings.we receive them.As you have watered so shall you be watered.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
@seanbell...same meaning as john and Ian

Nice

So is bell Isabel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: aggiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.