Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,822 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5546052 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Good morning house and happy good Sunday. Abeg let this rain stop. I want go to my Father's house and praise him for another new wonderful day. @all enjoy your day. [quote][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2013
@seanbell, myself and DH read your diary, and then remember the pain we went through ttc, also laugh when we read exactly what we went through. Ur baby is so cute and handsome. He shall fulfill destiny IJN
@Nice and Omonikiba, congrats on your new car, I pray bfp will followsuit.amen
@Chi16 thanks for always replying me on my mail. The Lord shall answer you speedily. This is our month
@all Happy Sunday I wish u baby dust. Love you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ Omo and Nice congrats on ur precious gift.
@iykmau congrats u are almost there
@ all congrats we shall all celebrate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ Mamat, happy sunday,pls say something, how are u?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hello my pretty mummies! Where is @Safe? MamaT, it is well with your soul. I don't have much to say, all in all Let's be grateful to God. The Children will come. Let's live and love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Omonikiba @Nice: A very big CONGRATULATIONS to both of you. Our children are already here in JESUS name.

@Seanbell: CONGRATULATIONS. Your baby is beautifully handsome. Why are you rejecting another one in months to come. Abeg receive it in JESUS name. God wey give you, go give you the strenght to take care of all.
Me, I no mind O! Even if I get pregnant when my baby is 1month old, na carry go I dey. I've waited enough, five yrs plus is nit a joke. Thank God it is all over now in JESUS name.

@All: Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
@iykmau
If its d question on potash and vit b6, i have answered u since, seems u missed reading it.
I said cook without potash and vit b6 is onces daily,
Pls dont allow anybody to brining u down, grow above hate words, they must surely come. Your happiness is ur business!

@all who wants to use this method pls watch ur diet too.

Happy sunday my sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hello fruitful mummies.

i didn't want to post this with this handle, i have been trying to open an email address to no avail but i have to before i forget and fail in my promise to God, so my id means i don't do any of that not that im a drunk...

i got married this year but started trying to conceive 3months ago when it didn't happen the first month i started trying , i became worried and started researching. thats how i stumbled on this thread towards the end of last month when you ple were preparing for the new month prayer. i didn't have the courage then to introduce myself or ask that my name be included but i did the prayer and i prayed for the 90 something listed names.

i didn't buy baby things too but i promised myself that i will buy one symbolic thing and i still will.

its been days and sad events have been trying to dampen our spirits , i want to tell us that we shall record testimonies this month come what may and so i will start!

i don't see vision or anything but while doing that prayer, i was telling God that i haven't chosen a name for the baby he ll give me but i will before im due, im just so busy at the moment that i haven't had time to think of a beautiful name. and from nowhere i heard the name chizitaram. i tot it was my mind playing tricks on me and so last week wen i started having cramps , i thought it was Af coming to pay a visit coz i had earlier done a hpt and it was negative.. but the day came and passed and no flow, next too so on the third day; yesterday ,i summoned courage to do another htp and it was positive!! i was speechless , i just showed hubby and he.was speechless too cz i had.earlier told him that i felt lyk my flow was coming, and im still having minor cramps

thats the testimony, God answered my new month prayer to make this month a month of perfection and i know im not the only one HE answered. i recently bought pregnacare conception and have only taken one sachet before this happened so pls i want to tell us to keep the faith alive, whatever is happening now is just a.distraction from satan and we must not loose hope! omonikiba and mamat, pls don't be discouraged, it is well.

nb incase u are wondering why i was worried, im naturally like that and everybody around me now seem to be either pregnant or just put to bed. plus ple were beginning to look at my tommy and when i told my hubby he told me that ple were counting months for us eventhough no one has approached me or him yet. i tested again this morning and it was positive again. im so overjoyed so i decided to let go of my inhibition and share with you all that God answered our prayers and we will see the manifestation

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
@smokey drinky congratulation u shall have a stressfree pregnancy IJMN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rute: @smokey drinky congratulation u shall have a stressfree pregnancy IJMN

Amen. thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
@udoka thanks altot. I asked the question because i lived around yorubas and see them while cooking the ewedu they use to add potash for softening or some other reasons.a. How is baby kicking. Jehovah Over Do will go the journey along with you. @mummy Chizitaram big congrats. The Lord will perfect what He has planted. He will keep it till maturity. Ameeeeeeeeeen@udoka thanks altot. I asked the question because i lived around yorubas and see them while cooking the ewedu they use to add potash for softening or some other reasons.a. How is baby kicking. Jehovah Over Do will go the journey along with you. @mummy Chizitaram big congrats. The Lord will perfect what He has planted. He will keep it till maturity. Ameeeeeeeeeen@udoka thanks altot. I asked the question because i lived around yorubas and see them while cooking the ewedu they use to add potash for softening or some other reasons.a. How is baby kicking. Jehovah Over Do will go the journey along with you. @mummy Chizitaram big congrats. The Lord will perfect what He has planted. He will keep it till maturity. Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
@udoka thanks altot. I asked the question because i lived around yorubas and see them while cooking the ewedu they use to add potash for softening or some other reasons.a. How is baby kicking. Jehovah Over Do will go the journey along with you. @mummy Chizitaram big congrats. The Lord will perfect what He has planted. He will keep it till maturity. Ameeeeeeeeeen
@udoka thanks altot. I asked the question because i lived around yorubas and see them while cooking the ewedu they use to add potash for softening or some other reasons.a. How is baby kicking. Jehovah Over Do will go the journey along with you. @mummy Chizitaram big congrats. The Lord will perfect what He has planted. He will keep it till maturity. Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
@udoka thanks altot. I asked the question because i lived around yorubas and see them while cooking the ewedu they use to add potash for softening or some other reasons.a. How is baby kicking. Jehovah Over Do will go the journey along with you.

@mummy Chizitaram big congrats. The Lord will perfect what He has planted. He will keep it till maturity. Ameeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
smileyhello mums and dads in d house, happy sunday o! @mamat u re constantly on my mind, pls just log in and say u re ok..... dats all.omo and nice congrats dears.......emi yin maa lo o, 2 safe06 where re thou!, @all in one of my previous posts i mentioned dat ve been mistakening using pre-natals for lactacing and preggo moms,which affected my progesterone level.so i stopped and am using wellwoman now jeje.hmmmmm ttc journey sha!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congrats on ur bfp mama chizitaram wishin u a stress-free 9mnths.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
@smokey drinkey...congrats on your bfp. We bless God cuz more joyful news is on the way. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Smokey drunkey,congratulations on ur bfp,u have open the floor for this month,we shall have a long quei of bfp announcement this month,ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Omo and Nice big congratulation on ya gift more is coming

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
@smoky drunky big congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ moeafruitful @iykmau @ Godlovesme @ favoredgirl.... thank you. Amen to the prayers. yes we shall have many more bfp announcements this month, God never allows his children to be put to shame.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
amynimas: @smoky drunky big congratulations

thank you amynimas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ smokey drinky congrats, I feel ur joy n tap from ur testimony. Non shall be barren in this fruitful house

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
congratulations smoky drinky, God is ever faithful. Have a stressfree nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
@omonikiba and @nice14, congrats oh, emi a loo.
@wannabeamum, just take it easy and give ur body a break.the greatest physician will heal any incomplete part by himself and give u ur miracle this month. Tel GOD u want to give him all the glory this month.
@smokey drinky, congrats and have a stressfree pregnancy.
@omonikiba, only GOD has the final say in ur life, the enemy is just ranting. Its well wif u.
@all mamas in the house, ur miracles are here in JESUS name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Mama Chizitaram (G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent), G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has really sent you a wonderful baby. Congrats on your bfp.. Wishing you a stress free pregnancy..As you have opened the floor,let more bfp roll in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise2401: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congrats Smokey drinky!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congratulations Smoky Drinkly

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Omonikiba$Nice Congrats oo, ur bfp shall follows by God's grace
@smokey nd drinky Congratulatns so hapi 4 u,wish u a stress free pregnancy..
@MummyF$Goldenbaby A big AMEN to ur prayers..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls oh! Do not smoke and drink @ll oh. Lol @smokeydrinky congratulations. Me, I don write cutey names plenty. In my diary, bible, novels, everywia imaginable. Oluwatomisin, Mirabelle, Ambrose, oluwasetemi, iniolaoluwa, omogoriola, Omosebi, Morgan, Princewill, Avery etc

Its closer than we think!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2013
@ Smokey drinky congrats.......may God be praise in our life forever. Wish you a stressfree nine months.
@ all the floor is open, indeed our God is working. Thank you God. I am so happy, this good news make me smile dis morning. Have a wonderful week.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2013
@Mummy Chizitaram, congrats on ur bfp. The Lord will keep u and ur lo.
N 2 think dat dis same name was on my mind ystday. I was tryin 2 decide if d pet name will be Chizzy or Zita.

@MamaT, trust ur doing good, please just flash us small abeg.
@Omo n Nice., congrats babes. We will be congratulating you on ur bfps soon.
@all, have a blessed and fruitful week

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2013
Good morning to you all,wonderful mothers of great and glorious children,im new here,though i ve been very much around but tryingto read through from the begining of the tread, being ttc for 1yr and a month,reading through has answered most of the questions i would have love to ask,im so happy i found this wonderful tread that is founded on the solid rock of faith and total trust in God.Hope my application will be accepted by house.
@ safe06 theres no owo omo onile for u ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.