Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5535211 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2013
udoka2: Fvine,

you did fsh,lh and prolactin on wrong days. Its only progesterone you did on a good day, which showed you ovulated for that cycle. Redo others on the right days, before you can know for sure if those are in order or not.

Ok. Thank you. I didn't know for sure. I did the tests on Dr's prescription. I also asked at the lab he sent me to and was told that all is done CD21-CD23. So I did mine on CD22. If need be for a repeat, I'll request it to be done CD3.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hi evrerybody! how is it going? i am an old member of this thread and i havnt been posting for sometime because nothing is happening with me. Well nothing is still happening buh i decided to share in the highs and the lows of my fellow sistersin the struggle. so no more hiding. wink

Congrats to all my sisters who have gotten their bfp and those who have put to bed.

Someone somewhere asked of champs. i'm hearing from her and she is doing very well. i'm sure one of dese days she wld come in to say hi and also believer84.

Ramadan Kareem to all my muslim sisters.
hapi July to us all, keep the faith coz the road is drawing to an end. By God's grace/Insha Allah! kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hello! Sweet mamas n papaz. Hope d weather hasn't brought the flu to ur domain? After all said and done. IVF is great. If I can, I will. Gladly.

Am warning dh now, he hasn't gone back to do another SA to ascertain if the mannix and addyzoa boost his count or not. I don talk tire. @safeO6, oya, any coded ideas. I find it weird that same man who's being pushing me to flush my non-patent left fallopian tube is now reluctant or wareva just to redo his own SA. I shall call a Family meeting soonest ohhh!

@ll our bfp is here, hold the faith.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
@safe06. abeg no kill person here ooo. @udolistic baby/mama. abeg no remove that gum from the red carpet. safe06 is going no where for now. she think she can disappear and reappear. she no no say na she be the medicine for BP ttc mothers in this forum. We will organize one sweet small under 16 girl as pert time to dance azonto/kukere with her dh for now so that next time she go respect her size by not diappearing from this trend for days.

@wonyi. one word for that person that said ivf is a sin is .... long hisssssssssss. She is just seeking attention from satan.

@mamatriplets. I see u 4 dream last nite where dh buy sweet lastest 2014 bullet proof/communication gap jeep for you. abeg no allow that lady wey tell @wonyi say ivf na sin enter. just come here come testify sharp sharp.

@Genbuhari. how is madam and the lo doing. take care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sotum2: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
GenBuhari: I do not agree with people advertising pastors or anybody that profits hugely from he word of God. I believe that we all have a direct line to God through our personal prayers.

Because a person has done many fertility treatments without results, should not mean that their only option should be to rely on a pastor. It could be that they have not been receiving the correct fertility treatment.

This is my last word on this matter.

Genbuhari pls dont shut me up, from where we I come from we are not scared of Nigeria general, how much more nairaland General. I am not advertising any pastor but said it and I will say it again and again that Whoever is having problems that they have spent money on treatment without solution like that of mine should stop wasting their time and money and seek the face of God. And it is Man that God will use to do his signs and wonders and the one he used to do mine is Servant Vic who did not collect any kobo from me, If you know any one with proof and God is using him without collecting money and with proof like the one I have, pls u can still tell us, if u dont have any then keep clear from my testimony or my post.

If everybody have direct line to God the way you are saying, then the children of Isreal would not have made a golden Image when they could not see Moses after forty days, they would have talked to God themselves or God would have not had any prophets, like Elijah, Elisha, Peter, Paul,etc.

Those that have direct line with God are prophets and Servants, not every man with sin around him or her. God is a holy God and without Holiness no man can see him or have direct line with him, I now understand God the more since my encounter with Servant Vic.

I pray that God should attend to people who are having case that is not ordinary like mine IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
@hawtmummy,hmmmm,I tire for difficult men ooo. Abeg never call for family meeting,u can do it. U know,if I want to get my dh's opinion on an issue,I turn it to story ooo,I say it as if it happened to somebori else.like in ur case now,if I were in ur shoes,when dh don chop bellefull,we watching tv,ask him wat happened @ work today?when he asks how ur day went,just say fine,then u ll say u just dey feel for one of ur friend ooo wey marry for God knows how many years now,bur has never bin preggy,she don do all tests and d doc say make d dh come do him own na hin d guy no answer,nd dem no go fit giv drugs without test result,say u feel bad coz u no fit advice her as e b say na same thing u sef dey go through,den u ll allow tears drop ooo,then u ll ask ursef(not dh oo),y are men difficult like diz?God please make things easy for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,lighten my burden. Den u sure will enter "quiet mood". Haba,with that low spirit,bros suppose giv positive result. Its well with u babes.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Sotum2
No one is shutting you up. pls lets hear word from you!!!!

@ebony
My dear welcome back tongue

@Cjnone2
no mind safe, she think say shes smart, no unguming until she promises never to disappear again grin; hmmm my hand no dey for organising the under 16 for dh ooo cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
@safe
this ur advice no real safe102 grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
As for me,I see nothing bad in IVF.Infact if I have my way I would just go for it. @Godlovesme,I did mine in lagos[Union diagnostic],at the rate of 12,000,last year.
@ebony,do not worry,something new will start happening in ur[our]live,very very soon in this season.
@all,I hail,hope sey una no see rain for una side.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kai! @Safe06, you no go kill person. You too get wayo o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Choi, l don laff tire. See as men dey exchange words. Lol. Pls take it easy. I been dey gbadun the humour and rapport coming from this thread. Pls do not allow fight to enter. TTC is hard enough as it is. So men (you know yourselves), shealth your swords and allow us to gbadun the seksi moves wey our dearest Safe06 dey teach us. #SMDH!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omomire(f): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
I greet all sabi sabi mamas in d house. @udoka pls what other drug can i use for high prolactin apart from Parlodel(bromo).i always experience panging headaches each time i take parlodel which usually render me almost useless each time i take. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
Daddies of twin boys grin, abeg oh, no more two fighting on this thread oh! Oya two of u shake hands and hug yaself. Is that what u want to teach ur twins? Abeg oh.
@seacrest pls wat is the meaning of SMH? I see it everywhere but I don't know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
@mummyf, SMH is an acronym for Shaking My Head. In my own case, I used SMDH (Shaking My Damn Head) to express how their matter been tire me. Shey you get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
@#omomire..udoka has spoken about ewedu many times pls read her past post

@hawtmumy dont worry just use your persuasion skills and be patient...you know thia low sperm count thing for men is like a comma on their 'manliness'. I can tell yoi for sure he is just scares of what the result will be

@ebony i declare to you that because you have posted here today...something will happen to you...thanks for the update

@udoka...thanks for dropping in...how is your Lo doing?

@all....pls wassup with prettymoma!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
@favorgal,
my sis we are doing great!

@omomire
for drug, you can as well swap to bromergon (pls bromocriptine i.e parlodel or bromergon are a controlled drug, use by doc's prescription) ...i have used it as well as parlodel in the past, na bromergon even gave me headache...everbody is different shaa, but its cheaper than parlodel.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Meanwhile is swollen / painful boo.bs a sign of high prolactin levels or pms
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
@cjnonnzy,shuuuu,under16 ke?even if u bring under 12 or even d most beuriful gal in d world,my dh no go look twice,u know y?when we dey pray,I dey always tell God make e blind any gal eye wey no get clean bizness with my dh,nd dat d day my dh go wan go dance "alingo" for outside,make purge catch am for house,then I wee tell him to shout a loud AMIN.if he no shout d amin to my satisfaction,I go go bring blade tell am say I wan take blood oath. Heheeeheeee.
@udosky,abeg free м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ na,I wee nor run away again,tank u.
@mamatriplet where u enter oooo?u no go come claim d jeep wey cjnonnzy see for dream?abeg unguest yasef nd come claim it ooo.
@venuss, lol,I canno comma gonna carry last na.
@seacrest u no go free diz our e-husbands,u know how guys quarrel dey be na,when dem don vex ontop dem head finish u go see them dey gist politricks nd footbol over plate of nkwobi nd fresh fruit juice later. Just no mind them jere.if to say man sef dey bellefull,I for say make dem go do pregnancy test. Heheeheeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ sotum, na wah for γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ , why Τ̣̣ђё misunderstanding? Genbuhari didn't tell γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ to shut up plssssss, dis thread i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not for fighting or exchanging words pls, its for encouragement, U̶̲̥̅̊ testified ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ someone got encourage ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ other did not, so why all dis. I just don't understand what i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ all dis abt "Ser Vic" causing commotion, abeg make una no crucify me,
@ all how una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? A̶̲̥̅♏ feeling for mamaT,
@ udobabe , how aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ LOs
@zenoj, how aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ BB
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
cheesy grin Gr8 mamas of wonderful children n d gents in d house,i salute oh! So happi 2 avt caught up wif u guys,rread frm page 1 2 dis point(took me months).@mama T,d house is worried about u,pls let us know u r fyn cos God has heard our complain 2him about ur case.@doublebls,dat ur sil has challenged God ur creator by her utterances,so my dear,call upon his name,cos d battle is his n not urs,pls try n know ur dh 's mind on d issue just like
our sisters said,cos just like u told her d dcisn 2b 2geda or apart is left 4u guyz 2 make,so it's important u hear frm him.
@all ,ttc no b betta fin oh, it's d worst .fin dat can happen 2 any woman irrespective of nationality,tribe,religion,age,status.There is notin our ears wil not hear cos of ttc especially frm inlaws.But 1tin i know 4sure is ,GOD wil answer no matter how longi it takes. Baby dust 2 evry 1 in dat house,luv unu 2much!wil b rit back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
@safilicious mama&udobaby,u no go woujour[in safe's voice] person with laughter.@adedoyinsola&ebony, Allahu Akhram.@mummyf,how is lo doing?@pintoxx,u are welcome,May God grant u BFP soonest@Mamat,May you are in my prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
udoka2: @Godlovesme
my sister, its not because you are a new person, sometimes one gets tired repeating one thing, the issue of hormone has severally been dealt with in this forum, i guess we dont have the time to do some search not even google search but NL search, alot of info will come up. One newcomer wrote recently that she read the whole page and get answers to most of the questions she intends asking, l love that spirt! Sorry pls l dont mean to rebuke you, but will appreciate if we dont repeat questions.

To answer your question, for prolactin, progesterone, FSH & LH - l did it for N10k then, it could be higher or lower now depending on areas. I repeat, progesterone is best done on CD21 others CD3. You can do it at any good Laborary centre near you.

@Iykamu
prolactin level of 18.2 is within normal range, l dont understand your doc. Pls dont take any bromo for it, just mind your diet and eat healthy.

@Udoka2, my dear thanks much. The doctor recommended cabergoline for me. But when I goggled the drugs effect and otherwise I discovered that is good when your breast is bringing out milk or water. I don't have such experience.
Anyway am only taking the ewedu, couldn't get the b6 all the pharmacy visited.
God will help us in the hand of the doctors.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
udoka2: @Godlovesme
my sister, its not because you are a new person, sometimes one gets tired repeating one thing, the issue of hormone has severally been dealt with in this forum, i guess we dont have the time to do some search not even google search but NL search, alot of info will come up. One newcomer wrote recently that she read the whole page and get answers to most of the questions she intends asking, l love that spirt! Sorry pls l dont mean to rebuke you, but will appreciate if we dont repeat questions.

To answer your question, for prolactin, progesterone, FSH & LH - l did it for N10k then, it could be higher or lower now depending on areas. I repeat, progesterone is best done on CD21 others CD3. You can do it at any good Laborary centre near you.

@Iykamu
prolactin level of 18.2 is within normal range, l dont understand your doc. Pls dont take any bromo for it, just mind your diet and eat healthy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=safe06]
@seacrest u no go free diz our e-husbands,u know how guys quarrel dey be na,when dem don vex ontop dem head finish u go see them dey gist politricks nd footbol over plate of nkwobi nd fresh fruit juice later. Just no mind them jere.if to say man sef dey bellefull,I for say make dem go do pregnancy test. Heheeheeeee.
[/quote

very funnnnny lol. grin

If you requested the ebook and did not get it please re-post your email or send me an email @ nairaade2013 at yahoo dot com

I hope you find it useful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
--
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
--
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Safe06, Beaurrriful comment! Omo, you too gbasky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Sotum,
Congratulations. I pray the Lord will prerfect that which concerns you and give your reason to glorify Him more and more.

@Hope23, and your hope will not be cut-off.

@Goldenbaby, that is the spirit. Do you know the scripture that says let patience have it's perfect work so the you may be entire and complete lacking nothing? James 1:4? That is what tests do to you. And you are growing. If only we decide to learn the lessons needed to be learnt then:
Romans 5:3-5
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation works patience; 4And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5And hope makes not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given to us.

@Zenoj, congrats dearie! I am so happy for your son's birth. He was worth the wait wasn't he? DO you remember all your pain and shame now? That is the glory dear. Amen to your prayers.

@Cjnone, @Amazon, @atonementchild @Uteh, na so o. Let us not let God raise stones that are always walked upon, juggled and shaken anyhow have to rise up to praise Him instead o. We ALWAYS have cause to thank God.

@Mummyf, Choi! O dii kwa serious. Afterall, dem don funkify ofada rice dey sell am for Biggs, tantalizers and ko so e neva bad. No be ajekpako yet. im dey middle. Abi as @Dreamsinbc talk, that baby just show im mama. Some children no care o, dem get mind.

@safe, Chei! I know na. You be correct exhibit. I describe you before today na. I just imagine how you go be for real life. Omo, effizzy thins kwa.

@chyvia, Amen. I pray you receive your heart desire.

@ebony13, welcome back.

@all, when you are at your wits end and you have tried all your human wisdom can decipher, still remember that the Lord is always and has always been there and is just waiting for you to take His peace and rest from all your efforts and let Him do that which only Him can do for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Camry thank u so much. I got ur mail. Receive ur twins in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
my people, long time oh. work pressure no gree me come here to post. I can see so much is happening.

@zenoj, congrats. May God give you the wisdom to raise your baby.

@sotum, your testimony brought tears to my eyes.I am so happy for you. Now a new page has started in your life. May you announce soon a positive result of children.

@genbuhari, your point is well taken, I am not an advocate of pastors. But you know sometimes i do feel like i am wasting my money on doctors. I walked out on the last one and i aint going back. At the moment i am working on my spirituality and asking God to heal me. No more chemicals for me for now. I rather give the money to the church until i feel otherwise.

@udoka, how u dey and Lo.

@Goldenbaby, u rock. I love ur updates.

@alwaystrue keep posting and uplifting our spirits. As you do so may God hear your prayer and bless u.

@mama3, what can i say. God loves you so much. No matter what you do, don' t leave that circle of love. Praying for u.

To all d newbies, i wish you the shortest stay ever.

Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Camrygmail pls send to kaynee3@gmail. com. Thanx dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: aggiel and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.