Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,406 members, 7,940,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5515768 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
@ wonyi so you are my inlaw people...benin people no easy....i also have 6 sister inlaws...dh is the onky son and last child so imagine....una no easy o! I throway salute......

@ chock8ly...do you have open tubes? Is dh's sperm super solid? I think the dr jumped the gun a bit if the answer to the two questions are yes...i think what you need is ovulation induction (if you dont ovulate on your own) and follicle monitoring plus timed intercourse first

@ omonikiba....welcome from peeping kiss

@wannabe mum...congrats on dh's job......that's what we pray about....dont worry you will be fine...im coping with 6 sister inlaws from a diff tribe too...just do what you will want to be done to you and a little more..God will help you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
@favored,atonementchild & Ebony,thanks jare,infact ehn I really thank God cause I'm not even ready to hear any bad news again added with the one on ground.anywayz sha,it is well with us all.

@pink22,thanks for that right up,I got some things from it.

@Omonikiba,get well soon.

@favoredgal,I also married a benin man,infact ehn learning there language has been my problem.[If them dey gossip about me,I no dey know o]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
@chohl8y,it might be the clomid thaT causedthe cysts.mayb u need anoda doc that u can actually tell wat u need and not a doc dat will just tell u to go for IVF strait. There are oda drugs that can induce ovulation apart from clomid.do ur research and see anoda doc. Don't worry, u will carry ur babies soonest.
@nma girl, even as am yoruba married to yoruba man, the eye service thingy is common. Tho me I don't like it but that is wat our culture is abt. My sil that knows how to do eye service 100percent, we just found out she is a super gossip!
Omonikiba and pink, welcome, its well wit u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chokl8y: @ Wonyi, Thanks. I have taken a very deep breathe.. :-) I did a hormone profile few months back and they said all the results were ok. I also did HSG. That's y I was surprised bout the PCOS.
@ Dream, thanks dear. It's rilly bin a while. I just read silently cos I dnt really have much to add. I will really work on my weight.

@ Arli, I know that about Clomid that was why I was so sad this cycle failed. Pls what did U take for the thinning walls?

I took estrogen pills,to help thicken my lining.AFter 6 IUI and 2 miscarriages of taking Clomid my doctor said not to take it anymore. At that point I was so sure I was wasting my time doing an IUI without clomid (just taking the injection 2 days to my ovulation)but that was the procedure that gave me my son.my own thought is during all the time I was taking clomid my uterus was too thin to sustain a pregnancy maybe that was why I had miscarriages who knows!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 1:10am On Jul 19, 2013
undecided Arlly, na wa o. may God help us. What u think is helpin yu may just be disturbing u.

@ Pink. Thanks dear. it is very possible that d clomid caused d wrobg diagnoses.

@Mummy F...yeah. Thanks. I think I will go for a second opinion. these docs can be funny esp. when they think you are hooked on every word they say.

@ Favored gal, my tubes are open n dh's sperm r very solid. I dis the ovulation induction n all ..it was when I went for the day 14 scan dat the doc started tellibg me stories.

Thanks ladies. You have been so helpful. God bless you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2013
@cholky
i second abi 10th grin what other mums said. What he saw is likely functional cycst as a result of the clomid, for better diagnosis, do another scan around cd10 at another place oo. how can he be recommending ivf, i trust he has a commision to collect from the referred hospital.
As Arlington said, though theortically clomid can be taken up to six times in a stretch, but l dont advise more than 3times a stretch also monitored in case its thining out your lininings.
Is your DH hospital under HMO arrangement? If yes, you can ask to use another hospital.

@hormonal profile day
As we said CD3 and 21, but lets know its only progesterone thats best done on CD21 for better result; mostly to confirm ovulation.

@Omonikiba
Get out of that bed now IJN.

@ebony - You are already there my sis!

@All
can wait for the good news to be pouring in, Cjone's mallam's shoe is getting rusted grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2013
How are u all keeping up?
I remembered I once posted a link on this thread about the issue of clomid thinning the linning and what to use along it to help tackle d situation. But, maybe many of you ignored the tHe post. Will look for the link and repost it. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2013
VENUSS: natural-fertility-info.com/thin-lining-of-the-uterus-build-the-uterine-lining-naturally.htmlm
Saw this and tot it may help some of us, only that some of d herbs are not readily available in Nigeria.
http://natural-fertility-info.com/thin-lining-of-the-uterus-build-the-uterine-lining-naturally.html
When taking clomid , make sure to do a TVS to measure ur lining.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
@Omonika, Omobaby Pele. on sick bed yet being ur sister's keeper. God bless u with Ejima. Thank you so much for the wise and wonderful advice. I'll do what you said.

@Wannabeamum, nwanne muoo. Chukwu ga-agozi anyi; we married for love.
@Pinky,favouredgal, Dreamsinbc thanks.
@All the precious mummies, u guys are wonderful. it's better to come here when you hv a problem than running away from the forum. My spirit is lifted and I'm happy now. Se na eye-service, dey go see am although is going to be difficult for me but i'll learn to give them wot they want.

@Udoka-How bori? jisi ike oo

@Mummyf, U got me laffing, so the so-called-100% eye service Madam is a super gossip? God help us!

May God not allow people to mock us. Our time is now. Love u all!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
@fvine -- have done the test today.tanks your testimony is on the way
@nmagirl--- just do the eye service thing. it is well with your marriage IJN
@udoka2-- how body, God is with u.
@omonikiba-- Please get well soon IJN AMEN
Pik22--- i like your write up tanks
@all mommies here we shall all carry our own babies IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
pls ma sisters, i have 3 gals by God's grace, believing God 4 a male child, i have been ttc 4 past five yrs, had a miscarriage 2 yrs ago since that time no show, i hv spend a lot of money on hospitals and drugs. jus two month ago i cajoled my hubby to go 4 test which he sluggishly did and was discovered dat his count is 1 million with water viscocity, since then i hv been d one pressuring him to go 4 treatment, he will be promising me 'i will go, i will go' but i manage to buy fertile Aid 4 men which he took for one month, after d second test, d thing manage to get to 6million with 70% active motile, d man no even take this treatment serious as na me dey force am. what will i do as i am tire oo and age is not on my side. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
@baaby we have been ttc for 7 months, my dh sperm count is 6 million, i was the one that use my woman charm to make him start the treatment and with prayer. so just put it in prayer and use your woman charm to make him do the treatment. God is in control, you shall surely get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Chyvia: @baaby we have been ttc for 7 months, my dh sperm count is 6 million, i was the one that use my woman charm to make him start the treatment and with prayer. so just put it in prayer and use your woman charm to make him do the treatment. God is in control, you shall surely get there.

@Chyvia tks very much 4 ur advice, i will try my best but sometime i became frightening at his sudden change, let him not wait until i reach menopaue before he will be serious and go marry 13yrs old girl. shocked men u can't trust them attimes, may God see us through this strugel of TTC IJN. sprinkle rose powder to all ttc mamas in da house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Iyama,yuk, gbohogboho, plenty kelebe for my throat, some posts got me sick the more. Running away not looking back.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
TGIF to you all, pls if u can infection and you want to start treatment, should i get new undies bf treatment or after. pls advise, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
When people saw a barren woman in Sarah, God saw the mother of all nations. When people saw a poor young shepherd in David, God saw a mighty king of Israel. When people saw a poor prisoner in Joseph, God saw a powerful Prime Minister of Egypt. So never mind what people see in you. You are a great person in God's eyes and He has great plans for you and your entire family, plans to give you a bright future. May you have a divine life filled with great victory and blessings from God.
You are all special and important in the eyes of God.
**BABY DUST**

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
yes its friday, TGIF.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
@ Venuss, thanks for the info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
omonikiba: Iyama,yuk, gbohogboho, plenty kelebe for my throat, some posts got me sick the more. Running away not looking back.
@Omonikiba, I see belle tins don de worry u. Abeg no vomit for here o. I can't fit clean.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
I
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Mar July: TGIF to you all, pls if u can infection and you want to start treatment, should i get new undies bf treatment or after. pls advise, thank you.
You really don't have to get new undies, just wash and rinse undies with a disinfectant liquid in the water, Sun Dry and/or Iron the undies to kill off any stubborn one left.

But if you must buy new undies, then I think (my opinion) that it should be after treatment when clear of the infection as if new undies is used during treatment, then the infection will be transferred unto them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hi fruitful mothers,just to wish you a happy weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hhappy wknd 2 all my gr8 mama's n papas in t house.
Hav bin ttc 4 2yrs+,done pelvic scan(ok,but retroverted uterus),TVS follicle seen(ovulatory ),bloodtest,prolactin 30(Dr said is ok,but Google said it's high)h,Hsg,bilateral spillage (patent tubes).Dh's SA 2mil ,took addyzoa 4 4months,not d slightest improvement,took herbs 2.We r not taking anything 4 now,just eating right and taking moringa .
Had a regular cycle 28days,but lately it changed 2 32-35days,don't ever have EWCM,no sign of ovulation in all my cycles.Am on cd 15,having slight breast tenderness(pain),pls could dis b a sign of ovulation,does any 1 xperience breast pain as a sign of ovulation? bd yesterday wit preseed,but down there is as dry as desert 2day.
Pls ur answers 2my question will b highly appreciated.baby dust 2 all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
@pintoxx,yes breast tenderness Ȋ̝̊̅§ another sign of ovulation,there are times ovulation comes without symptoms,so just relax,bd,and pray. Its well with us. Amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marriedbtlonely: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Knock knock, ah~ah, where's evribody? Una Neva close for church? Okay o. This is to wish all fruitful mummies & daddies a splendid Sunday afternoon. Sparkling baby dust to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
@doublesbls, it is well with you. I did not get to read your story but I got some of the hints from others post. May the Lord grant you the grace to handle this situation. And may love pervade your home once again.

I think we should all take a look at our homes and see what ttc has cost many of us. Let us remember the whole purpose of marrage is to glorify & worship God, even while bringing children forth whether they are delayed or not. Please let us not let ourselves go. Life is only for the living and it goes beyond just having children because soon these children too we are blessed to have will go to their own spouses houses so let us make sure we too have a reason for our existence.

@Omonikiba, get well soon. this your spitty spitty and coughfy coughfy. You no wan tell us what is up abi? We have been patient so we will patiently wait for you to share the good news. grin

@Mamatriplets, hmmmm, it shall continue to be well with you. Please let us know how you are dear.

@Arlington, thank you for stopping by. How is your happy bobo, did you say he is almost 3? Wow! So soon na round 2 and 3 go show na.

@mummyf/udoka, I hope your babies are continually kicking now to remind you to keep praising God. Enjoy this time. We too are waiting to breakforth.

@bloomingbuds, amen. thank you for that message.

@Baaby, may the Lord be magnified in your life. This life sha, while some are praying for even one, some dey chose sex and even dey spend money on top. smiley smiley cheesy grin No vex Baaby, such is life. Just pray that all the children God give you will be for signs and wonders and they will be happy, healthy, great and be a joy for you in old age. I pray your heart desires according to God's will will be granted dear.

@favouredgal, safe06, Pink22, namgirl, tundeseun, Mar Juky, dreamsinbc, wonyi, Venuss, Fvine, pintoxx, mariedbtlonely, atonementchild and others thanks for keeping the thread active.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Happy sunday blessed people how're we all doing today? Hope we had a great weekend.

Jeremiah 15:16
At the time of Jeremiah's ministry and words, many false prophets were telling people they could find peace and security in things other than God. That was really hard for Jeremiah, who loved his people so much. People didn't listen to him, even though his words were from the Lord! He knew that bad things were going to happen. He leaned on God and His word during a very hard time for comfort and to know he was not alone.

Think about where you go when you need comfort. What do you turn to? This verse reminds us to rely on God's Word for encouragement. God is ever-present, and we can turn to Him for all things! Spend some time in prayer, praising God for the gift of His Word.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sobbing......ho my God am tired,am tire,am tired of ttc,everybody seems to find it easy to get pg except me, Hooo God what have i done wrong,pls forgive if it's my sin,am fed up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
@mowafruitfull
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my sister am not laughing at you but to delay, bareness and frustration.
I have only one word for you -your DAY of joy is near! when it hasnt happened it will look as if it wont happen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
@Udoka,i say amen to ur prayer,thanks so much and i pray that u carry to term and have a bouncing hebrew delivery ijn,

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.