Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5515711 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Mar july,please plead with your hubby to be patient and pray abt it. And ask for God's direction. Maybe he doesn't want to reject so that his mum does not take offence. If he still want to get d drugs let him just get for half or quater the price the woman is saying. And tell them you don't have money now and will get the remainin later. Meanwhile if you are in abuja in can check dyna pharmacy at utako. They do same kind of scan, you should go there with your hubby. If you are also in lagos search around for such centers,just to get a seCond opinion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tundeseun, it is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Tundeseun and all the women going through marital threat should ponder on this.
A woman is like a tea bag.You never know how strong it is until it's in hot water..People who are successful are like tea bags.When they get in hot water,they make tea.When life squeezes them,they don't become angry,they do something constructive with the pressure.They persevere under it and use it for their own benefit.People who have vision are stronger than the pressure life brings.Sometimes you dont get the scent from the rose until you crush it.In order to draw the fragrance of his glory from your life,God will allow you to be put under stress.The purpose of pressure is to get rid of what is not of God and to leave what is pure gold.
Perhaps you are in the fire right now.Go ahead and make tea.Surprise your enemies with the scent of God.Let them pressure you to release his glory.No matter what people may say about you,dont retaliate.Let them talk about you on your unfruitfulness.It doesn't matter what they think.You can smile,knowing that you will come through the situation.The scriptures say it is not those who are swift,but those who endure to the end,who succeed.(Mathew24:13,Mark13:13,James5:5.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2013
@amynimas,Goldenbaby,Santagelo,Bolanlevivian. Thanks so much. You all are wonderful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Tundeseun it is well with u. Am on a sick bed cant talk/type much, just wanted to encourage u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2013
aaaaawwwwwwww Pinky, didn't know u are still on sick bed. D gud Lord will give u a quick and complete recovery in Jesus' name. Just know there's still balm in Gilead.
@All gud morning, it's a wet day. May d gud Lord keep us all warm n in safety in Jesus' name.
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2013
@ Pink 22,the Lord is your strength. Get well soon
@ santegelo25, i am a confirmed tea bag,lol. I pray for more grace

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2013
@Tundeseun it is well wit u,God ll neva leave u.be strong nd dnt lose Hope dear.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Tundeseun,we love u too,sunshine always comes after rain.
@ Pinky,kpele dear.quick recovery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2013
Pinky, its well with you dear. though u said it the lastime thought we have recovered.

Omonikiba
how are u now? trust you are ok by now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2013
I command every spirit of strife and division to leave every troubled home and i speak the peace of God that passes all understanding into every home that is passing thru challenges in Jesus name.
@ tunde, God will show up on time for you.
Why do men always believe d problem is from d women. Sometimes u see a woman running up and down for tests and prayers. Only to discover at d end of d day dat d problem is from d man. May God give husbands soft and pliable hearts to walk in oneness with their wives. And may God shield our husbands from ungodly counsels even in d face of pressures.
I was so blessed by dat last bfp testimony on the ivf thread, especially d part where she said she holds her tummy while praying while d husband holds his manhood, now that is a real man to me!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Get well soon pinky...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
@pinky, get well soon dear

@ all , good afternoon, real wet day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wet really? Where? In lekki the sun is scorching o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
@tundeseun,they have said alot,i think ur huband brother is a bad influence on him,ur dh has been listening to thier advice,hhhhmmmmm, what i think u can do now is to commit the heart of ur dh to God's hands,,by using ur God given female charm,do it this way; wake at night(12 to1pm) and pray like this "Oluwa gba okan oko mi fun mi" (O Lord retrieve the heart of my husband for me)*7days, it was given to me by a prophetes,pls pray it silently so that he wont hear,have done it before bf mrg,and it worked like magic for me, there is no problem that is too big for God, my sister the lord is ur strenght. @pink22,it is well with u,you shall use ur two legs to walk out of that sick bed ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
@pink22 get well soon. @ll make a joyful noice unto da lord!No matter what the lord is good all the time.our blessings ar in his hands so let's keep on praising him in every condition.I know he will definetly perfect his work in our lives.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hi beautiful women, mummies of special kids lets keep waiting on God, we will never let him go unless He bless us.

@Tundeseun, dnt give up on God trust him totally, he'll perfect His promises. It is well swithrt!
@Udobaby hw far hope u r strong
@Omonika, hw's ur health now?
@Pinky22 can't believe you r still sick. God will heal u* But wait oo, is there something u r not telling us? Am suspecting you oo*lol. I'm expecting this ur sickness to be gud news. Pele, beautiful woman.

@ All the precious mums, God is our rock.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dis rain tie wrapper o! @tundeseun hmmmmmm all is well my sister.....nobody can really feel ur pain except u, and believe me no matter how big ur problem is somone elses is bigger. d lord ll fight ur battle in sha Allah. @pinky pele dear get well soon, na so first trimester dey do person. @all as regards @tundeseuns case! I rem after two yrs of ttc my in laws started reacting some how towrds me, to d extend dat I Noticed dat they ve not accpected me into d family totally. even my dad in law hammers it at every chance he gets dat a woman dat has no children yet for her hubby has no right in her hubbies house untill she has a child. hmmmmm do u knw all dis changed when my sis in law suddenly found herself in my situation?. All of a sudden everyone became extra nice and all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bcolah: @ Baaby..thnx darl! I'll call the no. Do u know anyone wit a success story cos I sure need some encouragement now.

sure @Bcolah my huby is a living witness. all d best, baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ Pinky baby, wish u well & quick recovery, are u sure no be somthing dey worry u in side belle? cheesy grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
My people...... kedu, bawo, add hausa for me...
I went for this general computer scan go throw dash them 1000.....anyway no wahala.

Everything normal except my gyneacology aspect anyway those pple na scam o.... them go dey ask u wetin dey do u take they say na computer tell them.... they find out words from u.....

Hmmm but the lady sells PAX HERBS... that Rev. Fr. Anslem, Ewu monastry herbs.... abeg if the herbs dey work make our experience mamas tell me o... they prescribe bitter tea(na bitter leaf oo), Averon and one HHt or something to help aid ovulation and conception. For me no more clomid o but anythng natural i dont mind, pls i u knw of these herbs input something to me sharpaly b4 i waste hard earned money... Thanks in advance ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
@Udoka, thank you, i did another Hormonal Assay and will collect the result tomorrow. I will update you. I normally have irregular, no CM or signs but i do ovulate when i go for scans. My gynae even placed me on duphaston, mt2 tone, supplements, etc, but i have not tried clomid since he has not prescribe that for me and i don't want to use it on my own. i also eat a lot of vegies and fruits. Its still the same, the only new thing am doing now is that i have stopped douching for a month now. Somebody told me that it causes infection and no CM especially when you insert your fingers. Am in Lagos, do u have any of these woman details. But i really want to know if anybody has done this computer test that u just put ur palm n only the operator sees it.

@Venus, thank u. We even discussed it again and i told him that my family should be involved. He said he is not even sure, but the way his mum is hammering on the woman, that he just want us to give it a try. Am in lagos, n i don't know of any except if any of our sister's know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
@pinkybaby,the lord is ur strength,get well soon.

@all my beautiful,gorgeous and wonderful sisters. Hmmmmmmm,I'm just short of words,infact u don't know how happy I am for having people like u.your advices,words of encouragement are now keeping me strong. Thanks soooooo much

@adedoyinsola,such is life o,most of those inlaws do not know that what goes around,comes around.

@mowafruitful,I will do just as u have said,thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ Udoka and Venus, just saw wannabe post after posting mine. Because what made me to go there with MIL is that i thought its lab and the woman asked why i wanted that. i told her that my gynae said i should go for tracking, she now started her. Imagine telling me eyeball to eyeball with MIL that her son should not sleep with me except condom or else he will be infection. Since then he has done 2 test and no infection. Am travelling tomorrow for my dad's memorial and i know MIL will start that again, but i don't mind involving health people for her to prove her claims. I don't want to regret what i can avoid.

Dear all, you can always tune in on 99.3 (Nigerian Info) every tuesday,12pm for general health matters and fertility issues on every 1st tuesdays. Same time or search for Dr Julz on fb n watch it live on youtube. they are also in PHC n ABV. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello house!

I'l be right back. Lemme read and catch up on the plenty pages
Ooooooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cheks01(f): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
santagelo25: @Tundeseun and all the women going through marital threat should ponder on this.
A woman is like a tea bag.You never know how strong it is until it's in hot water..People who are successful are like tea bags.When they get in hot water,they make tea.When life squeezes them,they don't become angry,they do something constructive with the pressure.They persevere under it and use it for their own benefit.People who have vision are stronger than the pressure life brings.Sometimes you dont get the scent from the rose until you crush it.In order to draw the fragrance of his glory from your life,God will allow you to be put under stress.The purpose of pressure is to get rid of what is not of God and to leave what is pure gold.
Perhaps you are in the fire right now.Go ahead and make tea.Surprise your enemies with the scent of God.Let them pressure you to release his glory.No matter what people may say about you,dont retaliate.Let them talk about you on your unfruitfulness.It doesn't matter what they think.You can smile,knowing that you will come through the situation.The scriptures say it is not those who are swift,but those who endure to the end,who succeed.(Mathew24:13,Mark13:13,James5:5.
Wonderful! So encouraging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
@Wannabeamum, Pax herbal drugs are good as long as they are authentic.
They're just natural plants processed in a way that they can be stored or taken easily.
Pls buy only from authorised distributors. I have more peace of mind when a pax herbal centre is located inside a church.
But read up on wat U are about to buy. And take them consistently. They are effective.
Make U no go buy medicine for waist pain when na toothache U get.
I dont knw anythn abt computer test sha o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2013
@Mar July....... those computer test r fake.... they try to find out whats wrong from u or impose sickness to u, the woman jam rock for my corner y.day anyway she still gain 1k.

@Winey... thanks i think i will go for d herbs, its a catholic woman and very close to the church, most peeps there are catholics and i think the church is part of it. I will go for the herbs, heard from close sources dt it works.......

@all goodmrg, i felt like strangling my oga at d office y.day,he called me in d mrg and first h said is that i shld look into his eyes,i wondered and he insisted saying into my eyes and next thing he says is ...... i want to snatch u away from ur husband. I said Gos forbid.
I hate him somuch, it increased y.day, worst of all my husby travelled and my oga is fetish kind of................................................................ pls beloved mums, pray for my dh safe arrival.
I dreamt last nite and saw myself sweeping my house and somuch dirt came out..... if u know d meaning pls lemme know.

Sorry for d lenghty post but pls make una try read am o.....

blowing kisses ur way lovely ladies..... goodmrg nd God blessssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2013
@Baaby..What did you and your DH do to achieve a positive result?Please,we are eager to know.It could serve as a breakthrough for others going through the same challenge.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]wish you all the best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2013
@wanabeamum don't mind them,those are men that the devil are using in tearing homes apart,jst pray dat God will delete such thought in his mind,as for the dream I see nothing wrong with it infact to my own interpretation,its a good thing sweeping out dirts from the house in the dream.Safe journey to ur dh. @all God is good and will always remain good,let's jst keep on with our faith it is well with us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2013
santagelo25: @Baaby..What did you and your DH do to achieve a positive result?Please,we are eager to know.It could serve as a breakthrough for others going through the same challenge.

@ Santagelo25 it has not been easy with me for over 5 yrs ttc, i hav spend a lot of money on drugs even bought felopio for $520 thinking is all my fault so on a second thought i now ask my huby to go 4 sperm analysis, low & behold his sperm count was zero with watery viscosity, 75% dead forms though no infection after 24hrs incubation said the Lab Dr. he was so embarrass & almost refuse to go 4 treatment, becos he never believed that something was wrong with him, after much persuasion, we meet dat woman i placed her no. on NL, she gave him Formular for Men and Phoenix supplements, after one month of taking, he retested & discovered that his count has gone up to six million with 75% actively motile, he was very happy, no be person tell am he still day take am. Baby dust to all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: wunmit202

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.