Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,579 members, 7,929,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5508001 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mcafo: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
great testimony, the lord that did that in your life will touch everyone of us and paralise the work of the enemies in our life IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Even if my name was not included,I say HIIIIIII.

@Tekorom,Congratulations.

@Reedeemersave,thank God for ur testimony,it shall be permanent in Jesus name.

@all,God will visit everyone of us soonest in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
@tundeseun nd venus no fex. Minyle,I think I concur to venus's suggestion ooo,let's just b fixing a date and omit d long list(fear sef dey catch м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ as I count am).
@mowafruitful,heeheee,cold dey cash м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ oooooo.
@redeemersave,hmmm,ur tori fear м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ no b small,God Ȋ̝̊̅§ realy faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
@safe06,yeeeeesssooowink:pgrin,i will tell ur dh not to cover ur body,,,,@cjnone,it is well,i think the woman is from evil coven,she might have tried all she could in the spiritual and when she didi not succeed,she came open,becos how did she now what u are passing through? It is well wt u my sister,,pls keep praying @redeemersave, congratulations,may u carry ur baby to term IJN.....finger crossed......still counting,OLUWA TESIWAJU(God continue).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ Redeemersave,thank God for your testimony. You shall carry to full term to the shame of your enemies.
@ Safe 06,just wait a day or two and compile the names of only those you have missed. Supplementary list,lol. Seriously sha ao that no name is left behind
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Safe06, Hiiiiiiiiii ! Una see work U̶̲̥̅̊ run, thumb U̶̲̥̅̊p sha! Dem no know say you be newbies ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ compiling names.

Tokerom, happy 9 months I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance, He dat av started wil complete it

Redeemersave, He saves indeed, red oil 4 body? Jehova U̶̲̥̅̊ are great .

Atonementchild, tanks so much, i now believe its not a problem

Thank God ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅  God we serve, he wil sure deliver us AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
@redeemersaves this is a great testimony,thanx for shearing it with us cos its a big lesson too,and may God continue delivering such in our mist.Congrats once more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Redeemersave: I really thank God for your life. It is indeed the Lord's doing. You will carry to full term in JESUS name. If I may ask, why didn't you go back to the Aguda woman? I'm sorry I asked but I'm just curious. Thanks for your response.

@Tekorom: Congratulations. I wish you a stressless, symptom-free, enjoyable, relaxing 9months and delivery.

@All:
This is getting more and more Awesome by the day. What the Lord is doing in our midst.....it's WOW!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
@honiepie24 thanx sis. Lol. @venus no be like dat naw,at least dis 2nd list hv made us feel we belong.may God suprise u for the prayer sugestion. @safe06 hahahaha see me naw I don dey jolly,I feel loved .lol dear. @all hv a lovly night rest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Safe06 where is ayaakanoh's name nah, haba,i tot u re my padipadi,anyways Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
@tokerom a big congrat to u,let d lord be glorified.
@redeemersave this world na wah ooo,one gat to know God and serve him truthfully,there are so many pple out there spending thousands of naira to be free from one problem or the other,not knowing dat the gift they receive from those they thought meant well is the actual avenue the enemy is using in gaining entrance into their life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
cheesy coolSafe,our 1 n only safe,i hail oh,even though my name absent 4 all d lists,dat means av bin taken out of ttc 2 d next level,Amen oh,i don claim am sharp sharp!
2 all our preggy mommas,CONGRATULATIONS,its not ezi 2 b pregnant .OLUWA is involved,pls let's kip praising him as he showers us with more bfp.
Udolistic Udoka,where r thou,how bodi ?,i dey miss u fah !
@ all,let's skip praising him while in his waiting room,luv ya all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Omonikiba: where art thou?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
ı'm so happy we now have 4 'confırmed'bfps.cccongrats to d preg mamas.ıı know some of us r yet to confırm.
p@safe pls when r we startıng d prayers?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
@muma fnx dear,i certainly wont 4get ur goodie,@amy yu r most welkom.@redeemersaves,your experience is similar to one ladies,hers was a very beautiful food flask that was given to her by her close friend on her wedding day,the flask was very beautiful she always took food to work in it daily,when she cudnt conceive,her pastor exposed the situation and her friend confessed that she put a snake in d flask,that each day she ate from the flask more snakes got into d ladies stomach and ate her unborn babies.many ppl are held down by tinz they least suspect.wen u buy clothes,food items or receive gift pray over them b4 using,u never can tell.all said,we must understand dat dere r sum gud ppl out dere 2.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
I sleep all day now. No syptoms like that exempt the sleeping sleeping. Am happy no nausea, or weakness. Feeling just normal and b.reast getting sour by the day the more. My chest dey heavy me now. Not complaining though.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2013
@Iyabeji, no I don't say I stopped going there if you get my gist from my post. I stopped going to the first massager cos she was tired of pushing pushing the so to call fybroid.
This woman is the second natural place I went to n she talk say na fybroid as well, I used her herbs and I was ovulating perfectly cos before now I never did ovulate regularly, but wasn't too consistent with it anyway. It was while I was still going there I met the pastor who prayed for me and God did His work by annointing.

In all, God delivered me and I got my bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Redeemersave,  beg its not time to relax yet o, its not over til its over, cling desperately to baba God to c U̶̲̥̅̊ tru.

Honeypie, my sis from anor mother,i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hail o, U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 16, 2013
@lizzyslaw, surgery is the only sure way of diagnosing endo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 16, 2013
@beloved oga ooo God will continue to protect us ooo
@redeemersafe congrats n to all d preggo mommas
@Mummy safe06 ur such a beautiful clown, it is well with u dear.
@pink God is ur strenght, trust in him
@All tanx for ur prayers, Your testimony is now, I'd be here to return congratulatory messages kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:33am On Aug 16, 2013
@Twingirl,my dearest sweet juicipie,tnk u lots.@Toks,bear hugs and hav a smooth preggo period nd safe painless delivery.kip prayin 4 us all to be lik thou soonest.@Beloved hope yur health is berra nw?g'morning sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Amin. Thanks Tokerom

Honiepie, I am hale and healthy, I thank God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2013
@ Redeemersave this your testimony reminds me of the message on tuesday during midweek service (City if David, Redeemed COG) about enemies and friends.

We read about the last super and how Jesus was so close to his disciples one (simon)was leaning on his bossom while another (Judas) had his hand in the bowl the same time as Jesus

So that's how close our friends and enemies are in our lives..they dine with us, they are so comfortable with us and we are with them too

afterwards the pastor told us to pray that all the enemies in our lives masquerading as friends God will reveal it to us...

i had the mind to continue when i got home but totally forgot, then yesterday the same passage was part of my quiet time using an unrelated devotional book and now again i see your testimony....It just means it is a prayer point to take very seriously

For the prayers for pink i suggest 22nd and then the 23rd to pray for ourselves and the rest of the house... this month of August we must have more testimonies..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2013
Reedemersave yo testimony is an eye opener God bless you may God expose everything that the devil is using to connect us to himself IJMN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2013
@ Pink,the devil is a liar,the lord shall expose every manipulation of the evil one projected against you,and he shall suround yur table with children.fear not 4 d lord is with you.amen.Rejoice my dear sister,wen all these women call upon God on yur behalf,THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL,God hears the cry of women,you shall experience a big turn around after this prayer,if possible join us on that day and pray along with us,with an open,positive and receptive mind,i am sure ur blessing shall over take thee.y should ur womb b tampered with4 WAT!!??its d devil,we shall take bk ur possession from him by force and direct him bk to hell never to bother u again.its well.am off to d gym,will b bk in an hr.uk life style no favour me ooo,junk up then go to d gym.God dey ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2013
safe06: Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
swit2have
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
Globusacb
Greenfruits
Rute
Loliporp
July16th
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
Mar July
Winniegirl
Atonementchild
Babyandbump
Honeypie
mummyf,a vewi vewi BIG apology,no mind my copy nd paste brain,na so u go take know say I be one of those wey dey even copy person name nd matric.no during exams. No fex jere.
@rute n honeypie,diz one wey I forget to write ona name so,go check if ona don carry oooo.
@goldenbaby (d crycry senior,mowafruitful na d junior),I hail back ooo. We no go mind if u add prayerpoints too oooo.
mamaejima3
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2013
@Tokerom Congratulations o!!! I wish you a stress free 9 months.

@Redermersave, hmmmmmm, To God be the glory.

@safelicious babe, HIIIIIIIIII. I will post prayer point later InshaAllah. I believe the prayer is for 22nd abi?

@all una good morning o. May God save us from our enemies, both known and unknown.

@Honeypie welcome!!!. Your stay will be short cos ure moving to preggy thread soon by God's grace

@Udoka, I hope you fine. Please come in to say hello.

@Omonikiba, how are you. We miss you o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonderlen: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2013
@redeemersave. congrats. please can I have a email add.want to send u a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
@redeemersave, congratulations and may Our Merciful God give this woman reason to know God and know that our REDEEMER LIVETH
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tokerom, congratulations! Wishing you h&h 9 months. I'm really dancing because I know we're going to have more than 4 bfps this month. And I also trust God that the number of bfps this month will be tripled in October. That list is getting long jo!
@Safe, the DHL guy is knocking at your gate o! Eat to your heart's content. LMHO!
@Cjnone, as Beloved said, it's when your victory is at hand that the devil starts to rear its ugly head. Just laugh about it and know that the battle is won.
@Redeemersave, wow! R u serious? God is great! Hmmm, people are wicked o!
Beetle, Wonyi, Omonikiba, I hope you're fine. It's been a while
Welcome @Honiepie, may your stay here be short and sweet.
@All, pls I need suggestions for nigerian food ingredients good for ttc. For example, I didn't know that akaun (potash) was harmful till Venuss told me. I've asked and confirmed it is. Pls are there any others to avoid? One of my neighbours and someone here wants me to focus on fertility friendly recipes. I think so too. Pls what do u guys think? I would really appreciate your advice.
@Iyabetajos, I dey jeslous you o, a friedn of mine who stays in jos came visiting and she brought me fresh strawberries, apricots, marrow and stuff. Na sooooo e be? I'm jealous of josites abeg!
@Lizzy, my personal p, looking forward to hearing from you ooo.
@Mummyf, you toooooo!
@Beloved, u know say ur own na sure, as per prof on the matter.
Feedback will be wonderfully appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Dream,tnx alot dear,i heard,infact i also read that not very ripe paw paw induces abortion and as such ttc ladies are adviced to stay far from it,in some african countries lik tanzania it is used to induce strong labour jus b4 child birth.if anyone else knows another food item,ingredient or fruit dat isnt ttc friendly,pls throw it in.I ALSO READ THAT PARSLEY LEAF INDUCES AND CORRECTS MENSTRUAL DISORDER.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Our God is not a late God, He is always on time.
My wonderful people, i got a BFP on 31st of july and by God's grace my first scan today showed a very strong heart beat. It can only be God!
After a failed ivf in march, this natural BFP is nothing short of a miracle.
It was Faith in my God dat gave me this miracle.
I urge all waiting parents, please DO NOT loose faith in GOd. I am a true witness of God's un-wavering love for His children.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.