Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,580 members, 7,929,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5508004 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Singing ''Oh ! Lord my God , how excellent is your name, in all the earth, how excellent is your name.

@Tbaby4real: Glorious, Wonderful, Inexplicable, WOWW!!!!!! I'm seriously short of words. WOW!!!! WOW!!!!! WOW!!!! Yet another BFP from God? And still counting. I'm speachless.
Congratulations to you my dear, you will carry to full and ripe term with sounds of rejoicing in your home on the arrival of your baby.
That is why the lowest point of a man's life is the point of a miracle knocking. Thank God for you Tbaby.

@Omonikiba: Congratulationsssss!!!!! I knew it from the time you complained of sickness, something strong told me you were very very very close to it. Can't wait for your update.

@Pink: I'm glad the Lord has turned around the evil report. On another hand, please if you don't mind, were you still menstrating in the past 8weeks or what happened dear? I remember you mentioned bleeding for days but I'm just asking about the 8weeks factor. I think you should try to recall all that happened in the pre 8weeks cycle and during the 8weeks period. This will help to be more pro-active next time. You know what I mean? I apologise if I mis-yarn O!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
@MamaT: You are specially welcome. Your BFP is very very close to you.

@All: Let us all be in the mood of expectation from God this month of August, He that has done all these BFPs that come to us daily on this thread, will make it go round each and everyone left for this BFP miracle. I'm next in line for this month of August 2013. OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
@TS97, I've just gotten your mail. The username you want to change to has already been taken. Pls give me another name or two which I can present to admin. I'll get back to you if the username(s) exist or not. Cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
It's indeed raining....
Very soon, it'll be one BFP everyday.
May God continue to show us his mercy....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
@pink, I am sure God will grant u a double portion soon. I was just so happy that God has cancelled that hysteroctomy.a yoruba adage says if tthe pot does not break, it will still fetch water.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Praise God oooo, congratulations to all our new preggo mamas, i no this august will be full of testimony of BFPs . I claim my BFP this month ijn aaaammmeeen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Iya-ibeji i was still bleeding o on and off, honestly i felt all the preg sxs but i just tot since my hormones are wacky they were def.the course.
Thanks gals am not really bothered about the loss i thank God for every thing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pinky22 I thank God for your life. this shows that your BFP is on the way. see what the fake dr did but in all we give God the glory.
@all our BFP is on the way soon i can feel it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Pink: hen hen!! I knew you must have noticed something in the cycles but this is a very VALID proof that your hormones or whatever cannot delay your BFP. Yes, you will not miss it this cycle in JESUS name. Your own Baby that will stay and give you joy will enter and cleave into your womb till full term in JESUS name.
Bye bye to every form of loss.
All in all, if you ask me, it was a good sign.
Praise God for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
grin Which one should I shout for first! Tbaby4real, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! grin this is a great month of visitation. August visitors outpourings.....Abeg come and complete the testimony.

@MamaTriplets wey no get part 2, na so so tears of joy you go dey shed. Hmmmmmn, you are more than a conqueror. This is just the beginning.

@Omonikiba, congratulations are in order. I am happy for you now and and in advance. I say Amen to your declaration. God is faithful and He never fails. He always works out the best no matter what if only we can delight ourselves in Him and let Him lead us.

@Pink22, in other words na wrong medical report Dr. Give you that day. Na wa o. So this is what happens when we trust in the arm of flesh. May be the dokita no chop well that day come mistake give you that report. The only report that is true is God's. He never fails. So you even carry belle all this while, kai! I pray you will smile again before you know it. Congrats all the same. Expect double for your trouble and beauty for ashes.

@All, this is an amazing month! Upgrade your faith....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Tbaby,Congratulations,God is indeed faithful,wishing u a stressfree 9M.

@MamaT,Welcome back.

@Pink22,wooooooooooooooooooooow,that was how I shouted wen I saw ur post,I'm so happy for u.That was how one stupid Doc said my enemy was having adenomyosis,meanwhile it was just a functional cyst which has now gone away. I believe that very soon u will come and announce ur BFP,just continue to watch ur body.

@all,infact ehn,This is just the beginning of BFP on this thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Oh my beautiful mamas ........ Thank you so much for the love and care. For the prayers, i say Amen. I pray that very very soon, sooner than you expect, God will speak to your womb and bless us all with pious children. What can i say, its God doing and wonders. I did not take any of my vitamins for about 2 cycles now. I prayed like never before. I was so lucky to experience this 2013 Ramadan and I keep reminding God all His promise on whosoever fast and pray in this special month shall see His favour. The only thing i took is the herbs my mil sent to me and its just 2 leaves she washed and sent the water thru post. I am so grateful to God. I will like to encourage each and everyone of us that God is a wonderful God and He is all hearing..... He will never fail, no matter that doctor's report, He will do wonders in your life. just beliv in Him and ask for forgiveness always. I appreciate everyone in this forum MamaT, Pink22, Omonikiba, my special person Safelicious, mummyf, iyabetajos, Dreamsinbc, atonementchild, Surefunmioluwa, Iyabeji, my own Alwaystrue, Venuss, Bolanlevivian, Goldenbaby, favoredgal, Chi16, Chyvia, Beloved1993, sazyn, maymay1, Winneygirl, Moyinoluwa83, skimpychick and all my sisters that I can not remember your name by heart, may God visit your home this month and direct your steps. This special month of August we shall all have reasons to praise His name. Though i worked on my diet and I was able to loose some kg during the fast.
@ Venus my sister na me we won kill herself some months back oooo. Safe self make some money during that period cos she won sell aso ebi and Dreamsinbc sent her money already grin. I tell you that woman no nice at all. May God grant your heart desires too.
@ Dreamsinbc i no take any tablet oooo, just that herbs my mil sent to me with faith in God. May God visit you very very soon.
@ Pinky Pinky I told you that doctor never eat before you carry your body give am. I wonder why some people call themselves doctors when you cant even detect 8 weeks pregnancy shocked. I thank God for your life cos devil is a big liar, the guy run when he hear say 22nd is his final day as we are going to speak to God in one voice to destroy any evil plans in your home. Thank you God, You are so wonderful. We are still in for the prayer though, God will punish devil patapata..... I am so sorry for the miscarriage but still beliv in God for you.
@ mummyf thanks so much for the other day as you explain the 'EDA' for me. May you carry to term and deliver with ease. just 1 push..... cheesy
@ mamatriplets i was so happy when I saw your post..... May God mercy be with you all the days of your life. I hope you are doing great? We missed you so much......
@ all I love you ........ embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
@pinky , this is a great relive. May be the bleeding is as a result of the incomplEte abortion sef. And not cos of the fibroid.
Pls can you let us know the name of the dokintor at national hospital, for those of us using there to be weary of him. Even though no one is perfct.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Amen, ℓ̊ am next in line for a miracle of triplet.
Winneygirl: It's indeed raining....
Very soon, it'll be one BFP everyday.
May God continue to show us his mercy....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jesus nawa ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Iyabetajos: i neva see i neva see ohh wonder wonder wonder wonder.my own TBABY 4 REAL,congratulations dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
@pink I thank God on ur behalf. Who is he that ll speak n it comes to pass when our God has not spoken?.see automatic changeover. All power belongs to God. I ll not tell u sorry for d miscarriage cos d spirit of babies r already moving around u.just rest enough u hear, God has done it before n he ll do it again. @ omosexy congrats in advance o. Make u rest well well no stress yaself u hear. It shall be permanent in Jesus name. @wannabemum, y u dey fear to test na sebi u wannabemum? Oya go paos come tell us d good news. Have faith dnt be afraid o fear no good. Without faith we cannot see God. @ pink went bk to the hospital with faith n God changed her story u see d way God works. My ears r itching for testimonies. It is well with u. @all of us in God's waiting room how bodi dey do una. Dis blessing ll go round ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
@@pink22, hmmmmm. See dese doctors o. May God save us from them. I think d spotting/bleeding is as a result of the incomplete abortion from ur explanation. I had a similar experience last year after a miscarrige + surgery for ectopic pregnancy. I was still bleeding for all most two months. I was given different drugs, did scan and nothing was left in d uterus. I had to change hospital cos of the problem and the new doctor had to do evacuation before the bleeding finally stopped. So pls check with ur doctor u may need to do an evacuation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Am so happy to be a member of this group. God is really doing wonders here. Congrats to all our preg mummies.
I am claiming my own miracle cos I know b4 the end of this month I am comin to testify to God's goodness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello my fruitful mamas, sorry i hv bee on a training program that i hardly hv time to come online, coupled wt poor connectioning i was having. Am back now, thanks for checkng on us.

Ds God is indeed awesome! This RAIN is not yet over! Just know that Jesus is in d neigborhood pls be sensitive, dont miss ur turn!

@mamat
Welcome back sis, ur BFP cometh! Thanks ffor reminding me that dream. Those fruits shall go around. On my part i just asked God to help me believe Him instead of scan, eventhough He hs showed me and others of giving me twins as human i hv believed scan result even rearranged my most favorite twin.names to suit d sex scan showed. May God help our unbelief and do that, that makes Him God in our lives!

@pinky
Congrats dear, shame to devil and his cohorts in form of dr.

@wannabemum
Thank God for Redeemersaves testimony. I also received several bath tubs, as time went on i started using some, but there is particular unique color given to me by someone l know very well, dont know why l loved that bath more than others eventhough d person is who d family dont trust. My suspicion grew higher when she gave saame gift to my kid sister lastyear my kid sister gave hers out immediately. Early this year i was laid to pray on that gift and poure anointing oil on it. Pls. Dont doubt ur inner spirit, listen and do as directed.

@all
Happy outpouring of BFPs!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Am so happy reading testimonies one after the other,oooh our God is really a wonder working God praise be to his name alone Big congratulations to all the prego mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
@all preggy mamas congratulations,wishing u all wonderful 9months.
pinky baby if God be for u no 1 can be against u, na bfp announcement sure pass now.
The Lord will visit all d waiting mamas in a tremendous way dis month, more bfps to come in Jesus' name. baby dust to y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
@pink22,When the lord turn again the captivity of zion,they wr like them that dream,thank God for making the devil a looser,the devil wanted to use the doctor against ur brktru,but thank God,pls go for evacuation so that ur uterus will be free and ready for bfp,becouse am having afeeling tha it will happen very soon.@all pls if are ttc,and u fall sick anytime,pls and pls do hpt bfore seeing any doctor ooooo,"who knows............." @tbaby for real,atlast u have conquered the devil,thank God u have belleful,pls reduce stress and take good care of urself,i wish u stressless trimester and save delivery..........@all....still counting......... My Father in heaven u can still do more,all of us never get,Baba u hear....pls give all of us,no any medical condition can stop You,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
@iya ibeji won bellefull oooo,upcoming or next bfp symptoms.....what day of ur cycle are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Congrats to the newest mums, God be praised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by weaseloo: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Please can anyone recommend a good HSG testing center in Lagos preferably on the island. I understand it is a painful process. Doing it in a highly recommended center will go a long way to keeping calm and positive through the procedure. Thank you ladies!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Venuss i dont even know the dr's name name o. U know dis gynea clinic that diff drs see u on each visit.God will help us.
@Moyinoluwa the dr said i dont need an evacuation, if it was a missed abortion where the feotus will be dead but the cervix will be still be closed then i would have needed it. In this case its an incomplete abortion and am still bleeding passing out tissue that i tot were clots, kai God helps us o. I did not even feel any serious pain.
Am so overwhelmed.this is going to be our choir ministration tomorrow:
I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in His hands
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call
I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go
He knows my name
And hears me when I call
He knows my name
And hears when I call

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Oh my God,hw wonderful u r...oLuwa ese ooooo.tank u lord 4 all u av bn doin on dis thread..am so hapi nd still Smiling!!! Congrat Tbaby nd Olivia,may u carry 2 term by God's grace.

@MamaT welcum bk,we missd u.

@Pink d devil is a liar,it is well wit u.

@All d lord is still on d throne,nd he ll neva 4get Us...we shall all testify b4 d end of dis year By His grace(Amin)))))))Swtdrimz!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
@iya beji
For how long hv u been having this pain? Are u infection free?
When i had this mie was caused by infection.
However if its just for this cycle, pls do hpt to be sure before culturing for infection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.