Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,584 members, 7,929,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5508033 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2013
COME AND SEE OOOOO , COME AND SER WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES.

JOIN ME SING HALLELUJAH.

JEHOVAH I PRAISE U.

I am so happy for all the BFP I hide your testimonies in the blood of Jesus.
Favored gal I had deep felling u were going to testify in August. I am so happy for u.
Tbaby see how God works. From suicide thingz to rejoicing . Na only God fit .
Tokerom and Olivia3d congrats o....bless the name of Jesus.

I also received goods news of bfp from 2 women that were TTC (outside of this thread)

What an awesome God. See How he is displaying His awesomeness.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 2:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Bfp all around, cd6 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ already dreaming it, oya now moooooorrrreeeee rain of bfpsssSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSssss dear faithful father

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:12am On Aug 19, 2013
Favored gal and Nice14, congratulations! God has indeed opened His floodgates to let a massive rain of bfps touch us. I know we still have lots more to record.
God is awesome! Ahhhhh, He's making up for the dry July. God, while You are in the neighbourhood, pls remember my remaining sisters and I. We have no one to turn to but You, and we know that nothing is too difficult for Thee!
I wish you guys h&h 9 months. We have many owambes and naming ceremonies next year o! Father, please let's record at least a dozen more before August runs out! Amen!!!
@Gen.Buhari, so I've been fooling myself with peas? Can you beat that? And no more ijebu garri and kuli kuli for us o, <sob, sob>. Thank you for you addition.
@Muma, I saw your comment. I'm just working on some things. I promise that the next recipe I post will be fertility-friendly. I'm doing some research to know foods that shrink fibroids, help women with pcos and endo, etc, and then create recipes around those foods.
@all, I think I'm renaming the blog-The Fruitful Kitchen
Please if you have more info that can help me, I would really appreciate it.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2013
I never I see I never see this kind God wonder wonder.....No be small thing o

Nice14 and favoredgirl congratulations 7 promoted already to pregnancy thread.
I wish u guys a healthy 9months and u will carry to term in jesus name.

@all am testifying next o cos baba God don touch me already I can feel his hands doing all what doctors can't do and to everyone one on Gods waiting list ur testimony shal be permanent in jesus name.

God is really doing wonders am absolutely surprised at all this bfp cos some months back no bfp at all can I question how he wants to do his tin NO..

Baba God carry on oooo we still plenty wey won testify in this august please answer us any thing that will want to hinder our bfp this month father dissociatiate us from it ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2013
@favoredgal, congratsssssssss... wow this my month na correct month o, so na on my birthday u get ur bfp come pay tax o....

@all our God is really the God that cannot fail, he hass been faithful, this month is bringing and would still bring so much bfpsssss..... so glad!
Goodmrg all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2013
@ dream check d link,food,fruits nd veggies dat may help shrink fibroid.mornin everyone,hope d mummies r doin gud?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Oh favored gal, you are favoured by the special grace of God. I am so so happy for you. May you ( we ) carry to full term by His grace. Are u feeling any symptoms yet cos me I no feel any thing oooo.
@ all this is the wonderful month, receive your bfp by His grace. May we all rejoice in our various home this month. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ada40: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2013
Goodmorning all and happy new week,
wonderfull God thank you for all the bfps,
@favoredgal congratulation, one person dat bears favouredgal just annouced the arrival of her baby boy in pregnancy thread on the 15th of August, here another favoredgal is announcing her bfp, maybe i should change ma name to favoured-favoredgals to grab my bfp sharperly sharperlyooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Pls advice me, since 8 augst (Af) i started seeing dark spotting after 4days it startd flowing till now, wil i said i am bleeding.it has never happnd b4 though scan read fibriod which am taken herbal med
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2013
@ favoured did he do anyfin to stepp up his status,and pls share wit us wat he used,am sure i might b speakin d mind of a few of us.or was it just d quittin dat beefed it up?pls wats d plan 4 d 22nd prayer 4 pink,wat time is it holding and wats d prayer point?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2013
@ favoured did he do anyfin to stepp up his status,and pls share wit us wat he used,am sure i might b speakin d mind of a few of us.or was it just d quittin dat beefed it up?pls wats d plan 4 d 22nd prayer 4 pink,wat time is it holding and wats d prayer point?@ dream sorry i dint add d link,let me resend.this God is awesome,i sneeked up to d pregnancy thread and most are popping twin babies,may it reach us all ijn.amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by meme5: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Good day All. Am new 2 dis forum n need advice. Pls help.Am getin rily confused n disturbed. Av bin ttc for 10months. Had hydrotubation in june, and my period came 27days afta d procedure(I.e 11th july). I normaly av a cycle of 28days, n longest bin 31days.I havent seen my period since 11thjuly. I tuk HPT days 31,32 n 33 of my cycle, and all came negative.tuk a blood test 34th day of my cycle n stil had a negative. Dr said it was early, n dat I should come bak 42nd day of my cycle fr anoda test.I have bin havin little spotting for d past 3days, which is so litle dat it doesn't drop on my pants.I only see it wen I use somtin 2 clean my vgn. Can I stil b pregnant?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sadhana29: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2013
Hi., My sister is facing some infertility problems. she was unable to conceive for the past two years. Since i am India i asked her to undergo treatment there. She is very much depressed, she loves to have child, but unable to. some doctors there in Uganda, suggested for the IVF treatment only. So, since i am in India, Chennai, asking her to move here for the treatment.
Friends, Pls suggest me is that a good suggestion. I cannot see my sister worrying. Pls help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2013
@Tbaby.apart from peeing everyother second.no symptoms yet o! but then havent missed my period "technically". 12dpo today

@honeypie he took wellman conception for 30 days as well

@Ada40 thanks, when i saw favoured gals post for the first time i thought i wrote it in my sleep

@Sadhana try the ivf thread https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/63
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2013
‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ mummys a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ daddys.

Me-me, i can't be sure U̶̲̥̅̊ are stil pregnant but U̶̲̥̅̊ av got hope as long as af is absent

Favoredgal, pls how much is clearblue digital opk? I'm tru wt predict OPk

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2013
@favored, Tbaby4real and all prego women.Whao!whao!! Whao!!! Congratulatulattion 2uall. Am so happy for all dis annouced BFP. This is d Lord's doing indeed. What God has startd in dis thread, will surely move round and we will all testify.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2013
@Goldenbaby, those prayers are okay, Sisters and Brothers on this thread actually appreciate d great work u are doing and d Lord will bless u abundantly for dat I think dey are being overwhlemed with d testtimonies posted. God will reward u for the good work u are doing.
@all dis new week shall be a week of joy, blessings, testimonies, BFPs, breakthrough, laughter etc for us (AMEN)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2013
I neva see i neva see, wonder wonder wonder wonder, i neva see dis kain God b4, wonder wonder wonder wonder
Jesus na wa o, Jesus na super o...

WOWWWWWWWW
see BFPsssss all in da house
i am so glad, God is indeed in d neighbourhoood
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
olivia, tbaby,nice 14,favouredgal..CONGRATULOBIASSSS *LOL*
The LORD GOD almighty who has planted these fruits into ur wombs will make u carry them to term and deliver like Hebrew women.

@MamaT...welc back dearie, we missed u like crazy, your bundles of Joy are already knocking on ur door.

@cholk8y...The LORD is the mighty warrior and great in battles..pls celebrate ur victory, u r more dan a conqueror. Ologun ni Oluwa, OLUWA ni oruko RE.

me_me and Kemmy210, una welcome on board, enjoy ur short stay. *hugs*

@ALL, like 2 of my sisters said here, let's be at the Redemption camp come September 5, 2013, there is nothing impossible for God. We are serving one God and HE will meet us at the points of our needs.

have a fruitful week.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2013
@Favoredgal, wow! shocked shocked, words fail me! How do I even begin to say Thank u to Baba for his faithfulness. Wishing u H and H 9 months darling. May u deliver like d hebrew women.

@all sisters still in the waiting room, let's keep the Faith, our time is here, Jehovah is in d neighbourhood. Ensure dt ur door is open when HE comes aknocking!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Thank u lord....indeed u are in our mist.a big congrat to favouredgal,joysolo,tbaby,redemersave,tokerem.hav a h and h 9mnths
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2013
People r announcing BfPs n mercifull is seeing. AF with pains for that matter.hmm.It is well o.This rain of bfp will continue non stop and it must touch me and my other sisters that r yet to announce thiers IJN.amen.
Meanwhile i heard tramadol disrupts the HPG axis and can cause infertility,And i've been taking it every month for MP.I guess i'll just ve to bear d pain since i can't take NSAIDs due to ulcer.
On a lighter note,ii just heard my cousin delivered 2 boys yesterday n i thank God fo that.
Wow!favouredgal and nice14 congratulations grin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2013
@Golden,mmm dnt worry d date is noted,it might b an over sight.tnks 4 ur care.May God bless and answer yur prayers ijn,amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2013
favored gallly you are favoured indeed congrats i tap from your BPF IJN
@all our God is doing a great job we shall all testify IJN
am on cd7 still will testify my own BFP IJN
TAHNK YOU JESUS FOR ALL THE BFP AND MORE TO COME

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2013
@favored gal...congrats dearie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2013
@honiepie, I can't see any link. Can you resend, please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Goldenbaby, we af agreed on d date na a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ prayer points noted, we are Ĵüڪ† overwhelmed wt all dis bfpssss

Merciful, no worry, na so favoredgal a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ others pregnant mommas D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ see bfp announcement ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ revious months, now its dia turn, Ĵüڪ† shake off, twil soon be our own time,

Dreamsinbc, I'm waiting o, U̶̲̥̅̊ can add brown rice, legumes, eggs, wholemilk, oliveoil a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ beans, to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ collections of fertility friendly food.

Opelistic a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ greenfruit, how now? I beg show face.

Nictos, belle tins abi? No 4get ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ sisters o, we need to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hear from you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Dream dear,sorry dnt mind me,pls let me deviate abit from yur topic n new thread,loads of ppl dnt know dat d type of lubricants dey use cud hamper conception.pls view d link,i'd get u d oda link in a mo'.i dnt bcom ur personal assistant abi,lets discuss salary asap!

http://infertility.about.com/od/sextogetpregnant/qt/Top-Sperm-Friendly-Lubricants.htm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
@twingirls i bought mine in London but iv seen it here for about 7k and it has 20 sticks which can be used for 3-4 cycle if you have an idea of when to start testing so you dont waste the sticks...but its much easier that those line ones cause it shows a smiley for fertile days or an o for non fertile days

@ goldenbaby i saw ur post for the 22nd and the prayerpoints and i think its fine...we will work with that thanks.....more prayer points are welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
@dream i heard ACV (apple cider vinegar)is gud for fibroid in combination with black strap mollasses shrinks fibroid massively.a lady claimed her 12cm sized fibroid tummy shrank with dis combination.met her on nairaland her number is 08099887400

Foods dat boost fertility.
http://www.conceiveonline.com/articles/top-5-fertility-boosting-foods-women

Foods for improved sperm quality and quantity

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.