Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,585 members, 7,929,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5508038 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats!!! Favoredgal!! Am expecting more good news o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
@favored gal, praise d LORD oh! Wow, our God is gr8t!
@chokl8y, thank God for u, affliction shall not rise again!

@tbaby, thank God for u, happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Waooooo glory be to God in the highest this is wonderful.congratulation to my dear favouerdgal have a stress free 9m

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
@favouredgal, congratulations. Wish you a stress free nine months.huggs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Favouredgal, CONGRATS!!!! Waow, the Lord is mighty! May this outpouring go round. Safe carriage. This is simply amazing! August 2013......

@Chokl8y, congrats. You are more than a conqueror. Has He not said it? He will do His perfect will in our lives, blessing us and no sorrow is added.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Massive transfer to pg thread!!! Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Favouredgal, Tbaby & Olivia3d, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! Here's wishing you h & h 9 months. Enjoy your divine promotion.

OMG! I'm so excited. It's raining BFPs here. cheesy cheesy We thank you, Lord. grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Waohhhh!!!!!, congrats tokerom and favored gal. The Lord that has started this would concluded it in joy in Jesus name. Rain of bfp is falling. More testimonies are coming by God's grace including mine. Got drugs from dollyhams and would be taking it alongside my hubby. I believe His grace is sufficient for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mcafo: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
@favourgal, congratulation may Lord sustain u and ur baby.
@all, congratulatns u are d next to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thankyou God. Wow congrats favouredgal, Tokerom, Tbaby and Olivia3d. God is really in the neigbourhood.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
shocked shocked shocked another one again!!!!!! God ure too much,what shall we say unto The Lord all we have to say is thank you Lord. Favored gal this joy shall be permanent in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
And yet another one, and another, and another and another and WOW!!!!!!!!! Everyone on this thread is moving very very fast to Pregnancy Thread. Awesome!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!

Father in Heaven, on behalf of all Moms and Dads here, I say THANK YOU LORD. We appreciate YOU LORD, PLEASE CARRY ON UNINTERRUPTED and let no one be left behind.

Thank YOU LORD.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Favoredgal: Congratulations, you will carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women in JESUS name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
l'm so happy for the outpouring of bfps. The Lord is indeed a mighty God.congratulations will not cease on this thread.
we shall all testify in Jesus name. my miracle is next.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
thanks sisters! it will go round IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Awesome God!!!!! Congrats @Favourgal and others. More to come in d days ahead in Jesus name. Thank u Lord.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
congrats to every one !
You are all doing great things on this thread.

@Dream
I read that peas should be avoided
I also believe that garri may sometimes hinder ttc

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Isaiah 43:5-6
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemmy210(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'm happy 2join dis family,i rejoice with all pregnant mamas in d house,may u all deliver safely IJN.May God answer everyone of us dat we are looking up unto HIM 4d fruit of womb.amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats to Favoredgirl. I am so happy. God is doing great and mighty things in our midst, To Him be glory forever

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Who is greater than Jehovah lord divine there is no one Greater than Jehovah Lord Divine. Call Him excellent Jehovah Mavelous Jehovah. There is No one greater than Jehoval Lord Divine.@d new pregnant mama congrat o. I'm so happy. God is in d biz of visiting all ttc. @all even me God also visit me and He still very much around. Will come and share d testimony.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats favoured girl. U r favoured indeeD. May u have a stressfree 9 mnths

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats!!!!!!!! Favoured girl, wishing you H and H 9months.
O lord My GØD̶̲̥̅̊ , how Majesty is your name in all the earth O Lord we praise your name , O Lord we magnify your name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by meme5: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Good day All.Am new 2 dis forum n need advice. Pls help. Av bin ttc for 10months. Had hydrotubation in june, and my period came 27days afta d procedure(I.e 11th july). I normaly av a cycle of 28days, n longest bin 31days.I havent seen my period since 11thjuly. I tuk HPT days 31,32 n 33 of my cycle, and all came negative.tuk a blood test 34th day of my cycle n stil had a negative. Dr said it was early, n dat I should come bak 42nd day of my cycle fr anoda test.I have bin havin little spotting for d past 3days, which is so litle dat it doesn't drop on my pants.I only see it wen I use somtin 2 clean my vgn. Can I stil b pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Can someone pls wake me from sleep. OMG behold its not dream. I can't stop shouting wit tears of joy. Beloved tbaby, wonderful omonikiba. Everloved favoured girl. My one and only nice14. Inshort @all. Congratulationssss. Make everbody go check herself for bfp o. Even if u see af this morning, still go check cos it might be implatation bleeding. I dey go check sharperly tomorrow. And announce my bfp d next day. No slacking. D flood gate of bfp is open,, it must go round ijn. Almighty God, we tears of joy, we say thank u. Baba Gody, u too much

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
All i av 2 say is Baba ooo ese oo(singing nd Dancing))))))))

@Favourdgal congrat dear,so hapi 4 u..wish u H n H 9months..

Oya we still dey count oo baba God grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
PRAISE D LORD........my own favoredgal,oh my fellow musketeer,babe am so so happy n still in shock.congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
haaaaaa, God is great, so so so great, congrats Favord gal, am glad.

@Nice14, i dont get, do you mean you have gotten your bfp? pls repost i dont get.

please everyone grab this opportunity nowwwww. go on fasting to grab yours, say God dont forget me, have nercy on me. someone once said we shall soon be greeting ourselves with bfps, ahahha, oya let the rain continue. Lord continue pls, let all be visited, Aladuni, Venus, Alwaystrue, Mamatriplet, Echala, Ebony, all the old mums, expect a visit from the LORD, He will visit you, everyone must be touched in Jesus name.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN.......................................................

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Am so happy for yu my dear favoured gal,once we where prayin 4 d fruit of d womb nw it has happened,may God b praised,sleep tight lik an angel.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
@iyabeta nwannem,dnt mind me jare,just did a lil magic,am loads better nw.hw r our twinnies?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Awsom God mighty God we give praise..,mighty God. Execellent nd mighty God be praise.congrt 2 all prg mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jadareese: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
YES!!!! n d testimony continues...a healthy n safe 9mnths to u favoredgal and our other new mommas...truly God is in d neighbourhood n is stil delivering our bundles of joy..I believe in my spirit dt my testimony is here too n God is always true..pls like redeemersave said let's all key in to dis opportunity thru fasting n ferverent prayers.. hugs! hugs!! hugs!!!@all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.