Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5463339 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2013
hallo beuriful pple of this nation,how ona dey?
Seriously,i can't go back to read all the posts I missed,but I see a lot have been going on here,thank God for d bellefull mamas,for the soon to be bellefull God dey,for those going through hard times,God dey.
For those who asked of me say "hi",may God always remember u
For those who didn't ask of me say"neigh",i wee flog all of u.
Reason for my absence? Hmmmm,will tell u in my next post..
I see as ona dey hail our resident mamalawo pishur, honiepie, i gats go look the pishur, she no even fine reach me,i will post my pishur in my next post,then ona go see"fyn gal",lol...
I dey com..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2013
hahaha safelicious i cant wait ooo,i trust u mus b lik a goddess,no be you?a whole make up artiste,we dey learn,abeg wen u dey come,carry full gist of ur MIA status arove,am happy u r bk,take lil time out to read bk abit to get insight of where bus park,much love.mnuah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Goldenbaby, abeg carry ekoboko come for safe. Na afta sallah she come jog enta here. Abeg Safe, whr my sallah meat and our bfp announcement. No fall my hand oh!!!!!

Tami&tara. The Lord is ur strength. I am also battling with the same issue and I understand wat u r going thru. Wld u send the link of ur page so I cld contribute? Besides we have an in house mamalawo. Pretty sure she wld have some suggestions for u.

Honiepie, ova to u!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm thinking of creating a thread specifically for those of us in dt group. Contributions from. Everyone wld be appreciated.
Plenty of baby dusts to us all. It is well.[/quote]

@ temitara.some thread have been open to handle similiar cases. i know faith opened one or two. you can google on nairaland for them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Iya-Ejima,
Thanks. I understand you. I also know we all understand by now how much God's will for us is always for our good. It may not even be the fact that baby is ready or not ready to come but it may just be as @hioneypie said certain arrangements are being made. It could be the right nurse and doctor to birth the baby will be on ground. There are so many spiritual things in this world that we shoud know timing is also key. I will post a prayer I pasted for the preggy mamas on their thread so we can pray it well.

Someone posted a link for prayers by Mrs Funke Adejumo. I am not sure if it is @sentempest ot @kike100 but I listened to that message. God bless those mamas with their hearts desires. It was powerful! It is good we all listen to it because we need to always pray even for ourselves so we enjoy the fruits of our labour.

@tamitara, did you go through the whole thread? We have mamas here that mentioned that report o and some are using alternative medicine and some also follow the resident herbalistress @Honeypie's protocols o. The important thing is to get the wisdom to know which one to use that will to God's glory. Getting close to God is the most important for me sha then we will get wisdom and release.

@safetilicious, better come back here now and take e-hug + e-koboko. I have missted you. We dey wait your next post.

@MamaT and Omonikiba, Abeg land here now. No take my silence for what it is not o.

@Goldenbaby, teacher where you be o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
@temi &tara...ah ah the issue has been dealt with many times on this thread...a couple of sisters here have been able to increase their dh's stuff from zero to low or normal....some even posted nos of herbal people that helped...

Was gonna paste some handles to help you but that may not be ok with the people concerned...do a search and you can read up or send them emails if necessary

Have you guys seen an urologist?

@safe...na wa o! Where our ram meat jor?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
@tami speak to mamalawo honiepie,our resident doctor herbalist,my dh's count sprang from nothing to over 16k,we are blessed to have her,have a short stay dear

@safe we are itching to hear a bfp.where you hiding because of our sallah meat?everyday na sallah,carry our meat here or we unleash goldenbaby on your behind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
So here is the post, slightly modified, but please also consider my first post on the kind of fasting God honours:

Esther 9:1-2
1 NOW IN the twelfth month, the month of Adar, on the thirteenth day of Adar when the king’s command and his edict were about to be executed, on the [very] day that the enemies of the Jews had planned for a massacre of them, it was turned to the contrary and the Jews had rule over those who hated them.
2 The Jews gathered together in their cities throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus to lay hands on such as sought their hurt; and no man could withstand them, for the fear of them had fallen upon all the peoples.

1. Lord Jehovah, every plan of the enemy to massacre the fulfilment of your command of 'BE FRUITFUL' which you spoke to me at creation, let it work contrary to their plan and let me have rule over them. For the bible says You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Ps. 23:5a. Any counsel of Ahitophel against me, my family, my conception & pregnancy, let it fail and instead work out for my good to your glory.

2. Lord Jehovah, anything or anyone that has been placed whether on my path, in the hospital, my office, my home, my business or family to cause my hurt, 'let their heart cut/fail them/be full of fear' because of YOU that I have on my inside and let them be unable to withstand me in achieving my full fruitfulness.

3. As you have purposed to bless me with the fruit of the womb according to your word, let me be surrounded with helpers sent specially to assist this to come to pass for your blessings make me rich and adds no sorrow.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks a million guys. U r so encouraging. I didn't see any topic specific to azoospermia. Just saw for low counts.
Favored girl. I'll try and read up. Might be difficult though but wld appreciate if anyone can give me useful hints. He hasn't seen any urologist and isn't willing to either. He has seen oda drs though and that's whr he was told its non-obstructive.
He's sexually active and his erection is fine.

Want2bpreggie, cld u assist me with info on wat dh used for his? Wld appreciate it.

Presently, dh is on fertilaid with Vit E and some herbal mixtures. Luckily for us, he cooperates and is willing to take anytin to make this work except doing donor spe.r.m. If we could get it to oligospermia, we wld go for ART.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by unspeakablejoy: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ honiepie thks 4 d response. Like u rightly said, getting it is d issue bt pls do u have Any idea of where I can get it. And also my second question abt detox, AcV and d likes, I have NEVER detox b4 and I feel I shd, so pls I do I go abt it. thks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
@all mommies in the house...i hail o.
@pls,i just bought solgar cold pressed flaxseed oil softgel 1250mg at healthplus.i wnt to knw the recommended daily dosage and the best time to use it in a cycle.can i use evening primrose 500mg together with it.also,can taking these supplements increase the size of fibroid. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Good day mamaS.hope we r all doing good. @ udoka and @ Beetle can one take this cyclogest or progesterone @ the confirmation of bfp ?,just curios. @ safe hmmmmmmmm don't mia again o ,or you'll see me in ur house cheesy grin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
@all
Thanks my people ...l appreciate your show of love. Ok, as you all rightly said..lets allow God to have his way and pray for safe delivery.

@honiepie
thought anybody can use d acv+bsm to balance the acidic level in the system? and she is on the big side also has something thats always moving in her lower abdomen.

@skimpychick
Please dont. there is no need for it when all is ok. I was offered by my doc in this pregnancy but l rejected it because my levels were fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
hurray!safilicious is back!hope u are good,mama.@udobaby,may God grant u safe delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
@zezzy, you sent me a pm, I treid to reply but it failed to deliver I don't know why. You can reach me on
creamspicy70@gmail.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
There is a muslim family I know of that have been TTC for 6years now. The man has even gone for introduction for second wife sef. My pregnant church friend who works wid the man introduced the him to the Vitality Vit E posted here by me and just yestde after church program I was informed the man's wife is now pregnant after just a month of taking it and after 6years ttc. So please if you got the Vit E dont miss anydose o. It help me and others I know of. Now I just wonder whether the man will still go ahead and marry second wife. To God alone be the glory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ all i did Hormonal blood Test here is the result
FSH 2.0miu/ml - NORMAL
LH 9.2miu/ml - NORMAL
PROLACTIN 25.0ng/ml - HIGH
PROGESTERONE 4.0nmol/l - NORMAL
Please what do you think. somebody should help me on the PROLACTIN Dr said is high
What should i do for it to be normal
@udoka just take things easy you will surely deliver like Hebrew women. God is in control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
@chyvia supplement on 50mg zinc and 1.5mg of vitamin B6 daily will crash d prolactin,but u need to kip watch so it dosnt go beyond limit.much lov
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
For high fsh nd endo,you need:-
bee propolis 500mg daily
royal jelly(dont take royal jelly if you have cyst)
vitamin E 200iu
fish oil 2000mg
vitamin D 2500

trevo

Mix 1tablespoon acv + 1tablespoon honey in one glass warm water,to be taken 2 or 3times daily along with the supplements.

bonus endo & high fsh smoothie to enjoy.
1/4 ripe pineapple
1/4 papaya(ripe paw paw)
1/4 mango
2 scoops fertility whey protein
1tablespoon chia seed
1/4 teaspoon bee propolis(equivalent to 500mg)
1tablespoon coconut flakes (dried)
1/4 - 3/4 cup water or juice of your choice
Blend,chill nd enjoy

(500mg of propolis daily boosts ur chance of getting pregnant by up to 60% compared to ladies who dont supplement on propolis)super fertility friendly.

If u supplement on 500mg propolis dnt take smoothie same day so you dont end up takin 1000mg propolis in one day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
tip for our boys:-

for better tasting pinny juice,he should take loads of pineapple

for fresher body smell:-
serve him parsley tea daily.

For stronger firmer attention,he should supplement on asparagus & vitamin c 500mg twice daily.

@tami & tara pls i sent you a pm

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimusky: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
@honiepie ; thanks for ur reply. Infact i manadated ever ;Dybody around me to start searching for Parsley. Thankfully a colleague contacted her husband who graciously helped to get it from Shoprite V.I for me. God will bless them.
Safe welcome back o, mk u no come flog me o, na why I dey greet u now, me I be new posin here o, but I don dey hear pple talk about Sallah meat shey u bring am come? No vex o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hi Honeypie24, didn't get ur pm. My email address is beulahtamilore@gmail.com.
Tnx a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
@honeypie am yet to get ur response asper d last mail I sent to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Heeeeeeeiiiiii. Madam safelicious don chow!
Abeg com back quick quick.
Me I no want sallah ram, kan knack d good news.
My ears are itching!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ honiepie. Weldone plenty. May d Good Lord bless ur labour of love. Ur life shall continuously flow with milk & honey. Remain blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kaynee: There is a muslim family I know of that have been TTC for 6years now. The man has even gone for introduction for second wife sef. My pregnant church friend who works wid the man introduced the him to the Vitality Vit E posted here by me and just yestde after church program I was informed the man's wife is now pregnant after just a month of taking it and after 6years ttc. So please if you got the Vit E dont miss anydose o. It help me and others I know of. Now I just wonder whether the man will still go ahead and marry second wife. To God alone be the glory.

am so sorry i have to quote pips.

@Kaynee, i reside in lagos, where can i get this vitality vit E? or anyone in lagos who already gotten please help me with the pharmacy addy where you got it, or can i get it @healthplus? thanks for your response.

@Safe, welcomeback.

@Honeypie, well done for the good job.

@all preggy mommas, you all will sure go to delivery room and return with bouncing babies, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Skimpychick, pls do you reside in lagos? if yes where did you get yours in lagos? thanks sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Honniepie Tank you so much may God bless you but i dont understand what you meant by to go beyond limit and does it mean that my fallopian tubes are ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
@shiloh how u dey saw u peepin lolz@honeypie nwakaibe ya nma dalu@chimudalu i hope u ok nw, plz breeze in 4 ur b.f.p@safe u don run finish , i dey road 2 ur huz mk i cm take my kilish@golden baby abeg show face! @udoka only one poo n d baby is out! Congrat! @venuss u too much. Bye bye to october
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
yes oooo, i af arove. For those asking for ram meat,e don enter voice mail,next time ona go book for ya meat 2 years bfor...
For those wey ear dey itch for news,hmmmmmn,i go tell ona the 411 tomoro.
As for those who wanna see my pwetty face,thats me below,i hope I try for d pishur?na me dey the right hand side.
Udolistic udoka,na breast feeding dey hungry u?abeg free the angel jere,he/she will come when ready,pls don't disturb.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Safe: Say WHAT!!!!!!
You be real case. Infact your matter na elele.

@Oct20: I believe our mamalawo Honiepie would soon answer you.

@Omonikiba: How body? Long time, no post.

@Honiepie: (Just thinking) - Maybe you should help list out some drugs or herbs that shouldn't be taken by those with seddling fibrod. I know of clomid and a very few but I kind of hear so many stories abt seedling fibrods and fertility drugs. Please shed more light on this.

@Kaynee: Abeg leave that matter o! but what about those who lose pregnancy when its not progesterone related? My Sister, encourage youself in the Lord, find out the cause and be pro-active next time. I remember @ Dreamsbincs said her misscarraiges were caused by her DH chromosome issues, which was later discovered.
It is well Dear, as long as there's life, there's hope o!. Thank God for knowledge also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.