Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5463370 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello house. How are we all doing? May God grant our heart desires. Bn a while o.

To all the new belleful mamas, our chef dreaminbc, pinklicious babe, ayakanoh, prettylee, diamond ring et al. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Wish you stressfree pregnancy.

@tbaby and kaynee, sorry. May God grant you to double for your trouble

@all newbies, welcome. May ur stay be short and sweet.

@udoka, wish u a stress free and smooth delivery. God bless you.

@favouredgal and iyabetajos, how belle things. I am sure sure glowing now. Enjoy.

@honeypie24,fine girl no pimple, thanks for the fantastic job. Huggs. Will send u a mail soon

@safe ure too beauriful, abeg which cream u dey use o. Lols

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ Chyvia, you have PCOS. Your LH level mustn't be higher than your FSH Level.

@ tamitara, have you done ICSI before? I know of lots of ladies who have gone on to have babies even though their respective husbands all have azoospermia. With this condition, they all took sperm surgically? Have u tried that?

@ skimpychick, it depends o. Over here as soon as pregnancy is confirmed, they run some tests, if progesterone is low, then yes you can take cyclogest.they normally put women on this till their 12th week b4 placenta starts its work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tnx Beetle, no we haven't done ICSI, we r looking @ going into that next year though but hoping sth happens before that. Trusting God to do His work dis year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
romans chapter 8 vs 31 to 39 says
31.) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32.) He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33.) Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34.) Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35.) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

36.) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37.) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38.) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39.) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

luke chapter 11 vs 5 to 13

5 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;

6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.

8 I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
@all that the word of GOD to all........... next month shall be victorious, GOD has given us the privilege to ask. let His will be done. we are blesses beyond curse in JESUS NAME, CAN I HEAR U SAY A THUNDEROUS AMEN..... ITS DONE .........BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. thank u LORD

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
@udoka and Beetle thanks for ur response. @prettyrosefave dis is d woman's no 08027805182. She sells chinese suppliments. You can call her to direct you. @all ' I got a feeling that tonight is gonna be a good night (black eye peas) smiley. Kabashing and roasting every power of delay, barreness, evil yokes by fire in d name of Jesus. The name the name of Jesus, is greater than every other name. It is not an ordinary name the name that's full of power n praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Safellilious safe u too gbasky,omo to badt,babe abeg run for miss world i go vote for u grin grin grin,anyway WCB.
@mummy uddy,relax mama,it may look longer in your eyes wait for it,when it comes u will see that is neva too long
@all newbies welcome,preggy mamas,pink,honeyP,we shall all carry to term
@All i just dey oooo,no morning sickness,nothing,nothing just full boo.bs,the thing self dey make me do pt every 3days
our prayers today shall receive immediate answer IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
@safe you too fyne gan. I go print this ya picture put am for my staircase lmao grin. Your maKeup na die omoge you too gbaski. Abeg come give us new recipe for november's kini grin. Make we change bulbs or make we still dey use am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
@sen.tnx baby mama 4 dat sermon,passage may God bless you,

please house i get question,you know i ve always bn an alternative med person,is there an alternative option to natural delivery?because me i don lik anyfin pain,some months back i opened a thread on delivery option incase anyfin came up,so please does anyone hv info on EPIDURAL delivery,the ills,cost,safety,guarantee n all.preggies n non preggies i need ur contribution biko,has anyone amongst us experienced it first hand and which hospital n country is considered best?

For our preggie mums what option do you choose epidural painless or natural painful?

non preggies wat option too will you go by,wen its time?

@moyi darl jeeeze i ve missed ya,where hv u bn?hmmm,welkom sweet,

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Skimpychick, thanks for not ignoring my post, thanks for the contact as well, I actually went thru ur profile to c ur previous posts and I got her number, so I will contact her, luckily am not too far from her. Thanks sweetie.

Safe, kaiiii, u too fine(oh, sori I meant h...)Post pics of ursef let's c if u can win in beauty contest with honiepie.

@Honiepie, all I wish you is delivery like the Hebrew Women, no fears please, God will deliver you of your kids. Amen.

@all, may all your request receive answers tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2013
My sisters, I don't know if you guys feel the way I feel, so happy Dennis won the gulder ultimate search season 10, never liked him to win until dis night, he was focused, searching n searching unlike Edmund and Ify who were just so nonchallant.

Above all, he gave all the glory to God. Remember he would wake up atimes at night to pray, now here is the victory. I pray we all get answers tonight.

As for Bobby, I think his mum gave him the bad luck, pouring whatever water it is in his legs and head. Hisss hisss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month to all mama's and the papa's in ths house
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month all!!! May this month of November bring to us all the good things we desire from God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2013
I have seen the Lords goodness his mercy and compassion. God has been merciful to me my sisters I got my BFP.
I believe in this new month God that did for me will answer all the sisters here in Jesus Name.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow Echala, u just made this month a beautiful new month. Congrats sis. Receive the grace to deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Echala ooo this is the kind of God we serve I'm super happy for you will carry to term and have a stress free delivery IJMN amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow! congrats Echala dear! Wish u a H & H 9 months. Happy new months wonderful people! This month is gonna record more BFPs Dan last month IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow!!! Echala congrats. Wishing u a stressfree pregnancy. What a mighty God wi serve.

@Arcbabe pls I dot kn how to check NL PM. U can mail me on : babyto16@yahoo.com

@all..welcome to d month of divine healing and conception
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2013
CongratS Echala d God that started this gd work in ur life must surely finish it. H&H 9months mama it is well with u. @all baba God who is the protocol breaker has started his work,ebube dike is his name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2013
@all, happy new month, thank God for life and good health.

@Safe06, welcome back, thought you went back to d north with d mallams dat sold rams during sallah! This your image abi na pishure is wonderful o!

@Echala, congratulations and happy 9 months. What a beautiful way to start d month, dis month is loaded.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Awwwwwwww!!!! Echala,congrats dear.soooo happy for ya.I wish you a smooth/healthy 9mnth.GOd dat started it,he will perfect it and u will deliver like d hebrew women IJN Amen. Congrats once again dear..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2013
What a glorious way to proceed into a new month @Echala, congrats. Wishing u healthy 9 months.

@all, hapi new month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats Echala...believe it or not iv been led to pray for you specifically numerous times this past month after reading one post you made

GOD IS INDEED AWESOME ....

Congrats dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2013
@echala, congrats dear, so happy for you. May God see you tro a safe pregnancy . Hmm! This month will be good ooo.
@ safe come and explain yourself. Give 5 reasons why you where mia and explain 3. Lol
Have a blessed month you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2013
Echala: Hello All, @ MamaT I did not get to read your post but whatever the matter is please take it to God first, and really think hard, The Lord is with you, be careful who you talk to at this time, cause some people will give you horrible advice, I rem a time when I quarreled with my hubby and I was ready to leave the marriage I told our family friend and both husband and wife said to me I should leave after all I do not have kids in the marriage which makes it easier to leave, at the end of the day me and hubby made up, it just made me wonder about them.

TTCING is such a hard road, I have almost come to my elastic limit at the moment, I have never stopped trusting God and still never will, I have done all the test doable yet nothing is found in me or DH, I have done IUI, IVF still nothing, I have been to a lot of prayer session am still here without a child.
Where do I turn to? I am at the verge of leaving my marriage as my husband has kids before he married me, it's so hard for me without my own kids, and he cannot seem to relate to the way I feel, all he says is God will do it and there's no form of conviction in his voice, every test or assisted method we have used I have paid for it with my money and yes he earns more than me, but his money is not to pursue any form of fertility treatment.

I am sorry for my long post I read everyday but may not post as I don't really have a lot to say, as I am not on any particular medication except the regular vitamins for ttc women. I pray in this month of perfection God will indeed show himself faithful in everyone's life here in Jesus Name.

@echala im so happi, going thru post makes me wanna cry but GOD is everly faithful and im next in the line. i key in to your testimony... it is well
@all wishing u all bfps in this new month of november and all goody thins that it will bring along...Amen
cos for me im pregnant(faith) already....glory to GOD.
@all the preggy mamas wishing u all a healthy and smooth ride to motherhood...it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2013
@echala,congrats o.Am so happy for you.@all,Our Creator who did it for Echala is Capable of granting us ours too.May He in His infinite mercy bless us with bfps b4 d year runs out.Who is next to testify?i am,you,you,you......Aaaamin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Only you are Holy!
Only you are Worthy!
Only you are Wonderful!
For there's no one else like you
who is Faithful Ever True
All my love, my heart, my life
is a testimony!
@Echala, God is faithful. Congratulations dear and happy nine months.
I am so glad at the outpouring of testimonies at this time and it will go round for us all. It is just a matter of patience and rest in God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Echala congrats am so happy for you. You have open this month with Bfp it shall be permanent
this month of November is the month of miracle in our life. I tap into your Bfp
@all Happy New Month. We shall all announce our Bfps IJN AMEN
I will soon announce my Bfp this month by Gods grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Honiepie24, as regards ur question, if u r nt the type that likes to "enjoy" the pain of labor, u cn do epidural. My sister did epidural in the Usa and it went well, painless delivery. The risks are very minute wen it is done in an advanced envt. Not sure how advanced nja is regarding this.
My sister isn't also a fan of labor pains. She was already in labor wen she was given the epidural shot.
Relax ur mind though. I've a friend who didn't feel labor pains wen she delivered even though it was her first child. She only had contractions and the drs were shocked to see the baby out. They only took delivery of the placenta for her cos they were nt there wen she was delivering the baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2013
@echala congrats oooo, am happy for you.
@ Bcolah yes i called her. will be seeing her this weekend
@Honiepie, i greet you
@safe welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats Echala... what a good way to start the month!!! you shall carry to term IJN. God will surely visit each and every one of us sooner than we expect!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats Echala. Wish you a safe and healthy 9months.

Happy new month to all the mamas in the house. Our bfps are closer than we think.

NB. Pls I want to call our attention to a 'doc' giving advise on the obgyn thread, its so sad that a jamb student is posing as a gynae and dishing out advices at will(without prior warning that he isn't a professional). Pls let us be careful with the advices we pick and dump.

Have a blessed day mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Echala....congrats dear.i wish u a stressfress and smooth 9mnth.
Iya ibeji...hw r u,darling?
Omonikiba....where are thou?i beg show face.
Dreamsinbc...weldone,dear.tenks for the response.
@all....hapi nwmnth.God wil grant all our heart desires.i wish us all the best dis mnth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.