Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5463431 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2013
@pinky, pls give urself complete bed rest. hang ur legs up and stay of dis forum 4 now. Its well wit u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2013
@echala, congrtas, so happy for u!! I pray God suprises all mamas on this thread. The old posters that are still here encouraging other mamas, God will suprise u soonest.

@ pinky, how are u feeling today? Hope u have started the shots? U shall not cast ur seed dis time!!!

@diamond ring, hmmmnn, this ur experience ehn, God will perfect ur testimonies the more IJN.
@venus, pls do dat test oh! Oya give me ur adress let me come and do it for u grin God does his work when we don't even expect it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2013
@dimond. u wan kil person wit dis kind testimony? am rolling on d floor wit tears. what a MIGHTY God. J E S US IGWE e e
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2013
@ diamondring, how won't you get all this, with this your name. Am happy your dh realized his mistakes. May God's mercy and love continue to flow in ur home.
@dreams ok. Behind close doors it is.
@mummyf and all, thanks for your concerns. Do you guys sweat and have adrenaline rush when doing a hpt? Hmm, I no want experience that o, even the opk sef. I know God is capable of miracles but in my case, hmm I prefer to wait o, till its glaring. Temp even shot to 36.7 today and I no get fever.
If symptoms persist after one month......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2013
@ pinky it is well with u,Ɣ☺ΰя testimony is permanent n nothing will happen to Ɣ☺ΰя baby cas it has come to stay IJN.lay Ɣ☺ΰя hands on Ɣ☺ΰя baby n beginning to degree n establish what u want Fø̲̣̣я̅ the baby n WE SAY AMEN
@echala,congratulation.so Ђå̝̅p̲̣̣̣̥p̲̣̣̣̥Y̲̅ Fø̲̣̣я̅ U̶̲̥̅̊.
In His love n kindness He will prove Himself in our lifes.
@honiepie,I got Ɣ☺ΰя mail.thanks,A̶̲̥̅♏ grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2013
@ diamond ring an inspired by ur testimony! Our God is faithful am so encouraged! God will surely put an end to D ttc shame!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JECU: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring God has paid u back for ur patience,endurance and ur trust in him.remember God promises on those who trust in him in persiverance,he will never be put dem to shame.my dear u deserve even more from ur DH.I am reading dis with tears droping down to my chick.what a might God we serve.I have been a silent follower of this thread but dis ur testimony caught up with me dis time to join.I have been ttc for 6yrs now,I believe dat d God who did it for u n other preggy mama's here,will do it for me and all other expectant mother here in jesus name,Amen.I am so happy for u.u r reaping d fruit of ur endurance.nothing will ever happen to u n dis baby,u will carry to terms.u r just pregnant n is like dis,what will happen wen u finally put to bed.my dear enjoy for God is with u.@all dat are still waiting upon d lord,d lord will visit each n everyone of us here in jesus name.thank u jesus for dis testimoney in d life of ur daughter.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2013
Hello everyone!
@UDOKA2 UDOKA2 UDOKA where are you I don't know why been thinking about you since I woke up this morning is the baby here yet?Not read through the post don't know where to start so I am asking. Did not want to miss your post when you have this precious gift of God. smileyHow are you doing and feeling hope great.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydesire16(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2013
Hi house,its bn a while..av missed alot I av to read bk many pages..I was robbed wit dh some dayz bk nd they collected all we hav wit us,fones,money nd many tinz.its so painful but God knws best nd I believ God ll replace it for me wit BFP dis month.

@echala Congrats dear,wish u H and H 9months

@Pink It is well my sista..dis 1 has cum 2 stay by d special grace of God

@diamondring,congrats on ur new ride..God ll finish d gud work he has started in ur life.

@all d newbies U r welcum

@safelious welcum bk,weytin u bring cum 4 us ooo

@All dis is our Month of fruitfulness,God ll grant all our heart desires.enjoy ya wkend.Luv y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Diamondring, my sis u are a bundle of testimony! TTC is a bastard forever. You will continue to recover all the lost years. I cover u and ur little one in the blood of Jesus.

@all my sisters that may be goin thru similar thing in their marriage as a result of ttc, be encouraged, your time is already here!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2013
@UDOKA You don't want to answer me what did I do? cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2013
@arlington
Lolllllllll my sister I still dey push. We are almost there. 35wks gone. Hope you hv read Echala BFP post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2013
ECHALA is pregnant grin!!!God is so perfect I can't say more.I am so happy for her. Congratulations Echala I know you are grinning from ear to ear may God bless and keep you safe.
@udoka2 35 weeks dancing Azonto grin the one I learnt on youtube!!!!
I think you are due around when I had my son he was born December 5 can you imagine he will be 3.This thread has come such a long way.
God keep you safe give you strength ,will be lurking around.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2013
Arlington: ECHALA is pregnant grin!!!God is so perfect I can't say more.I am so happy for her. Congratulations Echala I know you are grinning from ear to ear may God bless and keep you safe.
@udoka2 35 weeks dancing Azonto grin the one I learnt on youtube!!!!
I think you are due around when I had my son he was born December 5 can you imagine he will be 3.This thread has come such a long way.
God keep you safe give you strength ,will be lurking around.

@Arlington welcome you for tell us earlier make i and other beauriful mamas and papas arrange red blue carpet for you...... GOD BLESS U for opening this thread and greet ur handsome cute baby boy for me!
@diamondring let me sing in my dialect .. otua ka chineke anyi di
agbidiba ooooo (na so our GOD been? HE is so great)
@HONEYpie lovely beauriful selfless sexy mama ur days shaall be long and your expectation in this world will never be caught off...affurru gi na anya.. ve u heard from chimdalum
@vessus love na bfp be that
@chimdalum come and say hi, hope u are ok now
@safe u fyn oooooooooo but u no fyn pass me....love ur makeover grin
@pinky apinke pinky you shall carry to term in JESUS NAME.AMEN.. SING and prophesie to ur baby as you alws thot me it is well
@udoooo GOD has it all in Is 66 vs 9
@favoredgal,nice14,dreams,prettylee,iyabetajos,echala what the LORD ALMIGHTY has done in your lives shall be permanent... IN JESUS NAME AMEN..
bikonu where mamat,muma, and goldenbaby,shiloh,ebony13 and other who done mia.
@cjnone how you dey na?
@ WHO IS next cos BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP IS RAINING
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring darling...am so happy for U. U sha carry to term and deliver safely. Enjoy ur marriage and ur ride dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring Congrats dear!! this is the beginning of more great things to come. May God's love and peace continue to dwell in your home forever.

ride on sis!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Congrats Diamondring, ur testimony is wow! God is @ work. U will carry to term in Jesus name.
Pinky, dnt fret, it shall be well with u and the baby. Just relax.

Honiepie. Done as advised! U get?

#Upon mount Zion there shall be deliverance and holiness and the Children of Jacob shall possess their POSSESSION.(Bfp etc) AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Diamondring the Lord has not finished with you yet ! You shall have more testimonies oh my God! I love this, the devil looses everytime thank you Jehovah overdo

Mydesire sorry u got robbed thank God yo were not harmed

@pink. I cover you and yo baby with the blood of JESUS no evil eye shall ever see you I decree and declare you shall carry to term and deliver like the daughter of Jehovah Elohim that you are in the name of JESUS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
@diamond ring, am so happy for u. Can't imagine the 9 yrs of torture that u went thru but God has wiped ur tears.
Congrats on ur car, we go wash am Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ Diamondring, pls keep the testimonies coming! I'm waiting 4 more! Thank u Jesus! Have u realised why u had 2 wait this long 2 conceive? Maybe if u had conceived immediately after marriage, ur DH wouldn't have appreciated u this much. Maybe! maybe! O, my dear, too many 'maybes'. I don't know u but I'm always very happy 2 read ur testimonies. May God surprise u more. May laughter never cease from your home IJN. I am inspired!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls who has an idea of whr I can get pomeganate(spelling) juice in lagos?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimusky: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
Each time i hear testimonies of BFPs in this forum i get excited within me cos o know i know it is a matter of time for everybody here.Today we are celebrating Echala and diamondring from BFPs to SUVs....hmmm who knows what /who we might be celebrating tommorrow,Lord i thank u in advance.
@Sis Pinky u're in my prayers,follow ur dr's advice strictly, keep calm and Positive, u are never alone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
@diamondring,wao,u av realy gone tru alot, ur testimony is so touching,congratulations on ur suv,i pray that this is just the begining of ur testimony,God is just starting with you,i wish u save delivery ijn.@arlington,u are welcome.@pink how are u?@honiepie,how and where @thou?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
@arly
See how time flies. He is already 3yrs. Yes almost same due date, but I don't wish to pass this month grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyatt: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
congrats daimondring the Lord has indeed perfected all that concerns you. He will never leave you or forsake you....God bless your home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin @diamondring, I am happy for you. Congratulations. Correct SUV for a patient and virtuous woman. You deserve much more. Why are you wondering? The blessings of the Lord brings joy without sorry. Please enjoy yourself jare.

@Pink22 dear, have faith. And start confessing what you want. We have been given all authority in Jesus..we need to open our mouth and speak life to what we want o. The devil usually brings mirages to make us exercise fear then builds on it if we fall. As our sisters said, see your doctor and test your hormonal levels. It is well dear. There shall be no more loss in Jesus name. The number of baby's days will be fulfilled.

@Dreamsinbc, lol. Na u dey teach us na.

@Lore&Temi & Sentempest, it is our season.

@Arlington, how now? Na only Udoka and Echala you see abi? Ok o. How your big boy and oga na? greetings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ Pink22, may God be with u, fear not!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
@echala, thank God for your miracle. congratulation. this baby shall continually give you joy.

@pinky, the lord is your strenght. The hand of God is upon your baby. Do not fear ok.

@diamondring, i read ur post admist tears. you are a virtous woman, u deserve more. And believe me the testimonies has just started.

@all, two days ago, i went to visit a pregnant friend of mine, and she was in tears, the husband has turned her into his punching bag. She is already 40weeks . oh i was so upset. To think dat i trusted the husband so much as to nevr hurt a fly. I am really upset don't know how to help her.

@ safelious safe, nothing do you.

@alwaystrue, you no dey ask of me again na. werrin happen.

@dreams , thank you for thr fertility diet. you make cooking fun.

@honiepie, you a blessing to your generation. meanwhile how long can i take parsley receipe. can i also take it while on vitex.

make we all dey enjoy our weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
@chidinma, my darling. Abeg no vex. How are you? And the preparation for your testimony? From @diamondring's story you can see that when your time come, nothing go fit stop am with God on your side.
Jesus said we should take up our cross daily and follow Him. Some people enjoy life at early stages and later suffer and for some its the reverse and for some it is on and off but in all God still sees us through.
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning. Let us trust God who says He will give us an expected end. Even though our beginning might have been small, our latter end is greatly increasing because we trust God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
@Diamondring when i read ur post this was the scripture that came to my mind:
psalm 126:1-3 . Kjv
1 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion,
we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter,
and our tongue with singing:
then said they among the heathen,
TheLord hath done great things for them.
3 TheLord hath done great things for us;
whereof we are glad.

the message version:
It seemed like a dream, too good to be true,
when Godreturned Zion’s exiles.
We laughed, we sang,
we couldn’t believe our good fortune.
We were the talk of the nations—
“ God was wonderful to them!”
God was wonderful to us;
we are one happy people.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
My sweetest sistas tank u all very much. Av started the cyglogest cos my Dr isn't in town, but all av been having so far is some dirty brownish discharge that want to look like mud, no pains just occasional af like cramps, symptoms are still Der. Am taking it easy sha, but am leading praises during thanksgiving in church tomorrow o, devil no fit stop me.
Should just continue with the cyglogest?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.