Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5457556 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
@bcholar i ve responded,calm down God is on d throne

@muma & @lore & temi,i ve tried severally to share d link,let me see if it will work here

endo-resolved.proboards.com/thread/5344?page=2

community.babycenter.com/post/a39579538/serrepaptase_enzyme_to_unblock_tube-_any_success

Here are d two links,it claims by 6weeks the tubes will b cleared,but we hv an issue,you all hv 1pack each,90 caps content,it wont cover the 6wks if taken as directed,i will mail u lets decide a way forward,but d good fin is,am positive,we will end up victorious

@Dona tee u r soooo hilarious,i really dont know health shops in ph,

@all we nid ur help,@wazoboy needs someone to help him get his supps in lagos,pls if u cn let us know or in box me,i will refer u to him so u decide on hw to transact,he lives in far away jos,

@iya ibeji welkom dear
@ayaakanoh & pinkie how is it going?
@bebe01 i ve responded
@oct20 pls check ur inbox
@daisycol check in box pls

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
God please deliver your people!!!!.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Wazoboy...You are welcome to this thread.I will advice you take it easy.You seem to be anxious to get an instant result.I understand how you feel especially after making a lot of trials.But note that we have a lot of women that their DH is going through male factor issue and men(like us).It is really not a thing to be happy about.Some cases here are far worse than yours.Some people are battling with zerooo count while some have gotten dramatic improvement from zero to a reasonable count by natural products and constant prayer to God.The fact that you have tried other herbs does not mean that you cant get a solution by trying the drugs you have not used before.So,brother believe God can turn things around for you and your DW and put smiles on your faces as we share ideas to get a lasting solution that may save your hard earned money.Just believe that you will leave this forum with a positive news.God bless you.
@Chiclasweet,you are highly welcome too to this solution center.God is working here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2013
arise oh fathers & mothers of glorious children. its time to pray PUSH (pray until somtin happens)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Hello all, thank God almighty this thread is booming back with so much love in sharing. We thank God.

@all April mamas, how una dey?

@Udoka, soon we shall be hearing from you the good news, God is Faithful, Bless you Lord for Udoka2.

@Pink, Kaynee, and @ Aayakonah, this year will sure not pass all of you by. Non of you shall count any loss again.

@Honiepie, you are trying seriously, God bless you real good.

I pray every mother will carry their baby soon.

I like the way gift is shared BUTTTT, let's put a caution. We are all humans pron to errors, go to the pharmacy and order for your drugs yourself anywhere in naija.

Am really sorry if my opinion on this is wrong but pls don't crucify me ooo. You knw why? Days are evil and we redeem it only by the blood of Jesus.

Caution no1,If caution is not taken, some evil people might register as ttc women, offer to send you drugs but.......

Caution no2, I for one don't buy drugs in small pharmacies, I go to well registered pharmacies to get them, Y? To be sure am not buying fakeeee drugs. Another may not look at this.

Caution no3, so that we won't turn deliberate drug beggers, pls buy for me now, and expect the buyer not to ask money, if she later ask for it you would think she is not liberal and generous enough.

Let's be careful I beg of you all, @ Honiepie pls don't encourage 'help me buy'. You are doing a great job, recommend and let pips look for the drugs themselves, its wiser, safer.

If you can't get those drugs around you, go online and order for it, it will be delivered to your door step. We have amazon in the uk, use express delivery and get your delivery in a week.

Despite pips tend to achieve the same goal, not all are God fearing. Fact still remains, its a faceless thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:42am On Nov 23, 2013
@honeypie, i read the one of community babay centre or so . Waiting for ur mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 23, 2013
santagelo25: @Wazoboy...You are welcome to this thread.I will advice you take it easy.You seem to be anxious to get an instant result.I understand how you feel especially after making a lot of trials.But note that we have a lot of women that their DH is going through male factor issue and men(like us).It is really not a thing to be happy about.Some cases here are far worse than yours.Some people are battling with zerooo count while some have gotten dramatic improvement from zero to a reasonable count by natural products and constant prayer to God.The fact that you have tried other herbs does not mean that you cant get a solution by trying the drugs you have not used before.So,brother believe God can turn things around for you and your DW and put smiles on your faces as we share ideas to get a lasting solution that may save your hard earned money.Just believe that you will leave this forum with a positive news.God bless you.
@Chiclasweet,you are highly welcome too to this solution center.God is working here.
Thanks a lot! sincerely im not realy fnding it funny at all, d thng is even making me hate married life self, because i was more relaxed and settled as a single person dan now!
Anyway, I will try to follow some advice here, some of it I hav actualy being doing b4, and honiepie is really trying to help, I really appreciate.
But sorry o, my worry is how culd a sperm count of 20million just drop to 8million in a space of 5months? I was thinking if antibiotic is d prblm, as I ws thnkng, den d count suld still b there but the non-motile(dead ones) suld be high, but to d contrary d non-motile actualy fell! Im not a doctor though im only using logic here and i kno it may not necesarily aply!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2013
@redeemer tnx a mill for ur observation,really no one person knows it all,these supps r nt sold in pharmacies,because majority r supplements,patented herbs,spices and generally unothodox so they can only b gotten frm health shops n i remember very vividly most of d health shops abroad r also in naija n r based in lagos n abuja,n some of us here find it easier askin each oda to help us puchase,offcourse nt without payin 4 d items,d gifts within d past few days r out of generousity nd wit personal reasons,like @Tara's i neva knew bout it until dey told me she gav d items free,same wit @hopeful she neva consulted wit me too b4 deciding to giv rainy,she only informed me of her decision n dat was it,

Pls my sisters,i dnt in any way encourage free purchase unless u decide to do so wit personal reasons,if u decide to help someone purchase,pls accept payment for d items.d reason ppl ask others to help wit purchases is simply anxiety,wen u order it will tk days to arrive,but wen u purchase tru someone most times it arrives same day because u cud send tru transport,you know e get as food go too tee for fire u no go hungry again,most r in a rush to get deir supp n start on dem,dats d way i see it.

Lots of hugs redeemer for drawing our attension to dis delicate issue,bless u,dis d way finz shud b,if u hv an observation pls make it open in d general house,wit d intension to correct n nt cause trouble,much lov

@wazoboy b4 santagelo sent his post,i already mailed u concerning ur anxiety,now he has confirmed it,pls our dear broda,slow down,ttc nids alot of patience but by Gods grace we all shall prevail.

@muma this link tire me ooo,@lore is also struggling wit opening it,@hopeful3 was able to open hers,if its possible,she could print n scan to u,thats if she can,i will try it once more

@dona tee hold on abit pls.

This is my own free minded idea,i stand to b corrected.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2013
@redeemer

hmmm. i get where U headed. But I've been looking for mine at Osha and
nothing yet. Left with 2 other places to check. Even in Port Harcourt,
they don't know what ACV is. Some pharm will tell me that its made from
apple and nothing more on it. Left one place to check. online isn't
doing me well with tis my poor network here, and doesn't work on phone.
sisters that gave out freely were not expected to do so, just their
will. thanks anyway for letting out ur mind. its always good. @all Gmorn. My search continues.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2013
@honeypie havent received ur mail. Hp u good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2013
@Ayaaakonah @pinky its well with u. Very soon u will hv the cause to rejoice. God is ur strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2013
@redeemersave, ur observation is noted. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2013
@hopeful3 cant seem to access my mail. Pls wat time r we looking at? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2013
@daisycol, the guys phone is switched off. I will call him again and conclude with him. I will prefer to continue the discussion on phone. Thanks and hope u understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2013
@hopeful. I understand. Will try him and ask him to call asap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IjusDey: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2013
mum2be: Thank you all for the very warm welcome. May God shift us to the pregnancy thread soonest. Please does anyone know where I can find menstrual cups in Abuja? Thank you in advance, and have a lovely weekend.

@mum2be, you can buy Luv Ur Body Menstrual Cups at H-Medics Supermarket on Ademola Adetokunbo Street Wuse 2 Abuja next to Amigo Supermarket. It's a good international brand, nafdac approved and FDA approved medical grade silicone. You can also buy if online directly from their website, they deliver globally to your doorstep, its cheapest on their website www.luvur-body.com/onlinestore other sites like www.jumia.com sell it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2013
@daisy dear i mailed yu yesterday ooo,u dint get it?i ve forwarded it again,check inbox

@muma darl,hopeful will help me forward it to you,she was able to open d link

@wazoboy u r doing great,am happy u r checking it out along with me,soon it will be all over,good luck on dat.

@amynimas and all my ph sisters pls where can i get shrimp in ph

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2013
A blessed mornin to us all.

@smiler thnx for d lagos addy. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ frnd go help me buy frm dere.

@Goldenbaby! shocked ooops! U full ground ooo! U sabi d place ooo.
Na M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ state buh DH com marry me comot make I go see lite ℓσℓ.
Do u stay der or frm der? I'm hapy to knw u sabi we're I dey. kiss

@honiepie dibia komputer I'm holdin on fine.

@wazboy abeg as dem talk take it slow.
Even if u go hospital now d doc go stil take upto 1 month b4 e go do smth radical. So jus follow d protocol its wholeome n less stressful n u go see improvement.

God bless us @all. Sweet weekend to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2013
@honeypie, ok dear thanks.

@hopeful darleen , A̶̲̥̅♏ waiting
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
@hopeful. Thank u. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2013
@ Honeypie, thanks for helping a sister out. May God continue to bless you.

@ Reedemer, it doesn't always work like that oh my sister. Some people are quite honest in their dealings, I was in an IVF clinic where a lady donated her left over drugs at the clinic reception, she asked if anyone wanted her left over Clexane. Clexane like we all know is very expensive if you combine all the drugs to the tabs.I was blessed to have a lady donate all her drugs to me when she conceived and to be honest I never met her in my life, my friend even picked up the drugs from her. I still haven't met her sef. She is a friend of my IVF Aunty, who I even met at a clinic long time ago and became friends. Sometimes it's God's way of blessing us and not evil. Drugs can't be ordered from amazon.com to the UK and I'll be relying on people travelling to USA to bring over sef unless I want to travel myself which can't always be the case everytime I run out. Nutricentre the biggest supplement centre in UK doesn't even have these supplements. E pain me no b small, I don't even mind to pay the money but to get email after ordering to say they don't stock anymore can be very annoying.

Wazoboy, hmmm the same thing happened to DH but did you test after being on the antibiotics for 3 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2013
@honiepie, I guess u got my mail dis morng? Turmeric is called "gangamau" in hausa, dose are d ppl i will b buying frm.
Did u mean Ashwandah or Ashwagandha?
do i hav to mix d fruits wt d juices, cant i just be taking dem on their own?
must i necesarily mix d g.nut+cashew nut+honey wit pap? cant i just take d combination without pap and without grindind dem together?
Thanks once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2013
@Dona Tee,where is your sisters location in PH? I can help you get the ACV if u don't mind. Pls oo I don't sale ACV I just feel I should help a sister in da house. I stay in Lagos precisely Magodo and health plus is close to me. I'll go to PH on SAT 30th. U can mail me @ cyndy.kksweet@gmail.com.

Baby dust to u all..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Honiepie and all thanks for not taking offence in my observation, nothing like brotherly love.

@Beetle, thank for coming back, was looking for your post. Yeah, I just said its better caution is applied not that we can't help out, looking at it in the long run, it better there is caution.

@MamaT, na you remain oooooo.

@All, let brotherly love continue.

I started reading about ACV recently and I can imagine so many health benefits in it, @Honiepie God bless you real good, even if you are not ttcing, ACV is still good but only that its not good for preggy mamas like that cos of the developing foetus, but BSM is good for preggy mamas. The combo of the two also does wonders in healing so many ailment. @Honiepie, for your information am getting ACV and honey for all the old people around me. Its good for them. I got a bottle for hubby, he said its tasting like palmy, hahahahahhaaha, I ask am whether he don drink palmy before.

Thank for the good job dear, you are a dearly Honiepie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Uteh, I saw your pm alert, can't read nl pm my sister, mail me on amfavoured05@gmail.com.

I recommended ACV and honey for a colleague of mine who is ashmatic and has chest pain, I read it cures it fast.

I will try and get the link that stated all the ailment it can cure so that you can get it for your relations and friends. I went to healthplus last week to get a bottle and you need to see, na big big men and women dey come order for it.

Last thing, I read ACV cures varicocele in men. Use: rub undiluted ACV in the varicole veins at night before sleeping and take like 2 table spoon of it in a cup of water twice daily for a month, for and retest, you will not find varicocele. That's what a dr from england wrote about acv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by multiply: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello everyone here. Im a nu member here. I was very happy when i stumbles upon this thread and was glad τ̅☺ knw that there are pple out there that Ȋ̝̊̅§ in Τ̣̣ђё same journey with me. My stroyisa very long one and i dont even knw where 2 start from. But i will try 2 summariseit as much as possible so that i won't have 2 bore yyou guys. When i was @ the uni, i've always had irregular periods. I went τ̅☺ a̶̲̥̅ clinica meet with the gyneo, he said that anytime i marry and want 2 start a̶̲̥̅ family, i shld jus go 2 any good gyne so immediately after my wedding, i went τ̅☺ a̶̲̥̅ hospital in abuja with one of my aunt, and Ȋ̝̊̅† was ther i was disgonised with pcos. I also did hsg andd tubes were all very ok. I was placed on clomid for 5 cycles. I was also placed on metformin and none seem τ̅☺ work for me. My DH SA was not all that good then and he was placed on proceed too which worked like magic for him. Have been TTc for 8 yrs now. Have done 3 failed ivf in all and all 2 no avail. My 1st ivf was @ nisa with dr shuabiua when he was still with them in 2007, 12 eggs were retrieved,7 fertisilied, 4 lived upto day 3 and 3 were transfred. that cycle failed as my af came out a̶̲̥̅ day b4 the test. The nxt year 2008, i did yet anoda ivf which failed too.after the 2 failed ivf's dr shauibau placed me on ferti aid cos he was the person that was brining Ȋ̝̊̅† in into abuja. He said that i had chances of conceiving natural since i was in my 20's then. I took like 4 and yet norring happend. My hubby took addyzoa which i will always recommend for men cos its very very good. His SA increased from 5million 2 61million now. End of season 1. Season 2 will continue later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Helo sweet sisters Ãήϑ bros
Hope we are doing good, i hv been seriously ill for a while, but i'm better nw, its just that i'm always weak, i find it difficult to stand or walk arnd, God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥.

@rainyday, happy for your gifts, your case is settled in Jesus name.
@hopeful, thanks dalyn, you are good.

@pinky Ãήϑ Ayaakonah, hold on to God, its well, we must conquer IJN.

@multiply Ãήϑ all newbies, you are highly welcome, may your stay be short Ãήϑ sweet.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
holly moses! How on earth cn i respond to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those mails,gush! Sorry my darlyns i ve bn a way in d past few hours,bn neck tied busy,i will do my best to respond asap

@multiply u r welkom,may ur stay b short nd positive

@hopeful3 dear tnx again for standing tall,u r a darlyn.

@muma hope ur hopes r high n ur spirit is lifted,i did send u d garlic protocol

@sen tempest my sugar darlyn ,am soooo happy,if u see as my heart dey sugar sugar wit all those sweet names eeeh,kai.thnx a million,dnt worry we will see hw u cn get acv frm lagos.much lov,sweetest

@wazoboy am sooooo sorry,will respond to ur mail asap

@loldar tnx a trillion babes,really appreciate u too,d prayer too much oooh,hmmm i claim it all n wish u same in jesus name,pls xpect my reply asap

@chi16 u r so on point,pls inbox me hw much u got pomegranate juice,wats d strenght of d vitamin b12,inbox pls,anyway hwz ur student doing,pls u both shud refer bk to me where d nid arise,

@yummyk hw is it going,pls pardon me will mail u bk asap

@chyvia nwannem,nwanyi di nma,ugegbe di ya,pls let me knw wat stage u r currently

@uteh my inlaw,hmmm uteh dey marry my broda ooo,very pretty asaba babe,very organised n a wife in deed,if u doubt abeg share ur pix make we see,God bless u darl,hwz d protocol goin?

@bchola i wish i cud see u right nw,but imagine am dere,b strong my darlyn,lets walk tru it togeda wit God,pls speak to tara,she will lead u tru,shes almost at the end of the protocol,so let her tag u along,i will b checkin on u

@rainy,hw are u sweedie,sorry will respond asap,pls read my post on alternative ttc,bout detox as stage 1,ginger as stage 2 nd garlic as stage 3,from there i will let u know wat next.

@lore u i got d mail,pls check ur stage 1 to 3 in alternative ttc

@prettyrose pls i dont wnt dat kain mail,findout time pls,we nid u here in d room,nt jus in box,i lov seein u around,hope d protocol is progressing?

@redeemer mmm,fnx 4 ur point,but its a clear thing that every help here is aimed at supporting each oda,nofin more,am glad u understand dat

@tara u hv a baby now oohhh,pls bchola will tag wit u,i will giv her d outline,den u lead her tru

@pinkie i got ur mail,tnx alot

@jossy01 i ve responded plz check inbox

@mamaoge u ve baptized me to dibia computer,hahaha dats soo funny,tnx darl,so its mamalawo or dibia computer

@ayaakonah & pinkie pls i hope everyfin is rollin out good

@daisy dearie,hope you got the mail now,i forwarded it again

@babe01 u r so dear,tk everyfin as layed out,regards.

@kid30 hw is it going?how much did she sell it for?

@waistbead fnx a ton for dat act of kindness,this thread must go on in peace,the devil n his little demons hv no place here,its home is in hell,lord may u cause confusion in d camp of d wicked,may they b too busy to remember us,in jesus name,amen

@wonyi @kike @cjnone bless you loads,u will never lack,in all u do,the lord will send helps in jesus name,daalu nuoooo

@omalichachim(igabe)get well soon.

@all newbies,u r welkom,feel free to interact,learn,teach nd support each oda,help where u can nd surely u will b helped where necessary

Wow,soooo much lov n care,i dont know how to xpress my gratitude,many of u hv spent ur time,money,and so on in supportin each oda,you are all blessed as we show care for each oda.much love.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Multiply, a prayer from my heart went to God for you when i read your part one story, God Almighty will shine His countenance upon and cause His face to shine on you, you will shout hallelujah soon, soon you will say, oh at last. just focus on Jesus alone, He will torch you soon. Love you.

@all, lets not loose our focus on Jesus Christ, no matter the supplements, let God always have His way in your life. soon no one will remain untouched. Whatever God gives is perfect and permanent, there shall be no more miscarriages as we allow God to have His way. Let prayers continue on this thread.

@Honiepie, yeah i do understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
I want to use this medium to say thank you to all of U,for your immeasurable support during my trying period, most especially HONEY PIE,thank u so much,God will reward you. ese oooo,imela oooo,nagode

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ayaakanoh tnk you too,all the d praise blong to God.am really happy 4 u,i received ur mail jus nw,i ve responded,good luck.

@goldenbaby omo toh badt ooo,pretty chick,y r u peeping?got ur mail dearie,how is it going,pls i wnt to knw d out come,dnt liv me out ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by multiply: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thanks guys for Τ̣̣ђё welcome msg and im so so sorry for all my typo errors. Was J̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊Ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇Τ̣̣̥ so in a̶̲̥̅ hurry 2 share all the heavyloads in my dear heart that i didn't even rem 2 read proof them b4 sending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.