Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455254 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2013
@king's daughter U're a darling. I'll send someone to check for me. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comely(f): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi everyone Kudos to you for taking time to do your part on this forum, God bless you abundantly. I have been irregular since age 12 now 28,I menstrate 5-7 times in a year, it come as it pleases, TTC, I've seen a gynaecologist, run hormonal profile assay having hormonal imbalance, was place on duphaston 10mg 2ce a day when i was 22yrs which help me to mentrate, I stopped because I was scared of side effect, since I stopped my cycle has not been regular. Been TTC for a year now, my question is can I start duphaston again ?and which fertility drug I can combine with it? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kyrieEleison: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dear All.
Una good day o.
I wish to apply to join una again. I forgot my erstwhile password and email address. Una style dey trip me so I decided to stop peeping and register once again.

Please I need help. My heart is heavy.
My HSG result says I have Cervicitis and that only my right tube is patent.
What does that mean? I don't have money to go see a doctor yet. Will do so soon but meanwhile I need your contributions to prepare my mind for whatever the doctor will tell me.

Do you think I will be able to conceive again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
@kyrie i got ur mail,sorry i hvnt responded,cervitis means inflamation of d cervix,anyfin can cause it from infection to so many other fins,but d most prominent is infection,anyfin that ends wit ''tis'' means inflamation,lik u hav appendicitis which means inflamation of d appendix,tonsilitis which means inflamation of d tonsils,bursitis means inflammation of d bursa and so on,what cause inflamation most times are infection either fungal or viral,friction nd over use,hope u get dat,dnt panick,for blocked tube,sorry bout dat,but its equally nofin new,so calm down,welkom bk dear,wat was ur username?

@comely you are welkom too,wish u a short positive stay,most orthodox medications are maintainance its called palative in medicine,jus few are curative while damagin other fins,try supplements that cud regulate ur af nd ovulation,supps like T & C formula from mountain meadow,pregnitude in addition to other supps nd patented spices,they regulate it once and for all,they are natural nd without side effect even over long term use

How is everybody,hmmm d thread is cold ooo,y has everyone deserted d room to inbox mode,abeg everyone shud come bk,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
yes I know they have.. that shop usually has very fresh ones. Cant recall the name of the shop now..u know when u go somewhere too much without observing the name of the place.its shares the same fence with AP fuel station
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
@comely @kyrie welcome and may ur stay here be short fruitful one. @honiepie I though may be work mode was activated didn't know it was inbox mode.lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kyrieEleison: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ honiepie danlanokus or something like that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
@kings daughter,tnx a lot,big hug for u,u r sweeter dan sugar,but where is everyone?it seems they ve gone on nairaland exile,hmmm,me too,am going on leave,tk care everybody

if u mailed in d past 24hrs,i ve responded check in box plz

@amazon dear,will respond asap

@pintoxx u see i dnt encourage crash diet and changin diet for d sake of tippin count,it will end up fraustrating u without result,good finz musnt come bitter n difficult,guys tippin count shud eat everyfin xcludin smoke n drink n shud b infection free,to avoid hormonal shyness,its nt used to d new eatin plan,wat it will do is to hold on to wat d body is used to,everyfin will practically shut down,including his male hormones,rada dn remove from his eatin patern,its better to add,by Gods grace wat would work shud show sign within 1mnth,i fink @santagelo said somefin lik dat too,good luck dearie,hopin 4 d best.

@joy its in box mode oo,hw u dey?u will go 4 ur acv asap hahaha,thats nice,our ph sis dem n environs cn buy frm dere.good luck dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks @ Alwaystrue & @Honiepie, May d Lord give us d grace to pass thru d fire & may His will come to pass in ourlives speedily. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ all newbies, welcome and may your stay be short.

@ honiepie pls don't go on break. You're the Chief Medical director nah. Lol

@ everyone, let's hold on to God's unfailing promises. What he said he would do, he will definitely do; that's my joy. All these our stories and experiences will soon be a thing of the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comely(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ Honiepie24;thanks, how can I get the product
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
A lot has happened in a very short while here; congrats to the new mamas and for those that had MCs the Bible says affliction shall not arise again. I am sure our prayers still holds on the last day of the month which is on Saturday a very good day as for most of us no work. it is well with us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
@honie lol. I can't stop laughing on tis inbox mode. Oh yes, I already made my call, hope to lay hand on it by Friday. Our God is so faithful. @all lets keep praying, ttc gonna pass soon as we all will be promoted in Jesus Name, AMEN.
@caringpro are U also on inbox mode? Have u gotten ur ACV and all others? pls show face ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
@comely
which of your hormones were imbalanced? of course why on dusphaston you will surely menstruate about 10days after stopping it. for a ttcer, other drugs needs to be added to enable you ovulate as well get preggy. I wont want you to self medicate for now, try you doc, let him prescribe, l don't want to prescribe. your irregular period maybe as a result of pcos or lack of ovulation, whatever, he will prescribed the right drug. from your post you visited a gynea while unmarried, pls visit now with your hubby before any treatment. yours could just be taking only ovulation induced drug and u get ur bfp.

@kyrie
I don't know what Cerviticis is, but there is a chance of conception with one patent tube. however, your gynea may ask to flush ur tubes. I was once diagnosed with one patent tube, I did the procedure, today am pregnant, so yours wont be different!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
@joyblik my sister am in the inbox mode plz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comely(f): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ udoka 2 thanks a lot for your response I meet wth a gyne with hubby was told anovolutaion as a result of homanal assay profile which was run as earlier said, the gynecologist I meet check my bossom and saw a discharge coming out, said as a result of hormonal imbalance, said an hormone is responsible for that and placed me on duphaston. Now TTC should I start duphaston again and what can I use along to ovulate...Thanks for taking your time to respond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
@king's daughter thnx so much. God bless

@comely n @kyrie welcom n may ur stay b short.

@kyrie first tin is to treat d infection causin d cervicitis n help preserv d patent tube because dat may av bin what led to blockage of 1 tube. Then progress to unblockin d tube dat if it wasn't tubal spasm. God dey.

@honiepie if u go on strike #inbox mode I "personally" wil declare a state of emergency in d whole country grin keep d Gud work up I ll mail u in a few days wen I start d protocol kiss

God Said it, we believe it. Dat settles it. IJN! AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
@rute thnks 4d welcm.
honipie thnks 4ur prayers. dos stuffs r arriving by d wknd.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
hahahahahaha @joybik,caringpro has declared her stand,so funny,my inbox looks lik another nairaland,am seriously enjoyin it,kip d questions coming,but truelly once all of you r settled on ur protocols,i will go MIA for a lil while,tnx sis n broz dat helped us source products & supps,alot of us r busy on their protocol,lord may there b rain of bfp soon in jesus name amen.

@taramisore,i hv spoken to hopeful3,hope it will b alright by friday?

@chidima i ve passed ur msg,its scheduled for friday,hope its ok?

@ayaakonah got ur mail,plz ooo not a day earlier dn 1wk plz

@dona tee my darl,state of emergency kwa?hmmm,i promise i aint going.

@enkaay darlyn how is it going?ur testimonies are sure,read ur last post,am thankful to d lord,thats d way it shud b,continue dear,mailed u d next protocol.

@comely i ve responded to ur mail,pls check inbox

@gr8ful heart,tnx a zil,thats nice,am sure u cnt wait,good luck on it.

@big sis Rute,am sooooo sorry i hvnt asked hw its going pls padon me,it xcaped my mind,how is it pls?nd ur sis bk in zimbabwe or zambia which one?correct me plz.how is her protocol going?pls introduce her to our thread,she cn join us or let her hv my email addy so i follow her up.forgiv my memory pls.regards

In all we say thank u lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2013
And God blessed them. And God said to them Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth/Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward/For he does not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men.
God of miracles: You, couple, currently grappling with the problem of infertility, please relax, because God is in control. He is a God of miracles. He is the Creator of all the universe. It is important to note and accept the fact that the Almighty God has decreed eternally in His holy writ, concerning the fruit of the womb, that all human beings should "be fruitful and increase in number" (Gen. 1:22; 9:1; 35:11), and that none will be barren (Exodus 23:26). God has ever remained true to His word of promise; and has been so gracious in His dealings with humanity that despite the challenges of barrenness faced by women of Scripture, virtually all of them were eventually blessed with children.
YOUR CASE IS NOT DIFF, GOD CAN. Good morning dearest mums and dads, have a gr8 day.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2013
Sarah became a proud mother of Isaac at the age of 90(Gen. 18:10-15; 21:1-2). Rebecca was barren for 20 years before she delivered Esau and Jacob (Gen. 25:19-26). Rachael also suffered barrenness for many years before bearing Joseph the dreamer (Gen. 30:1, 2, 22-24). Manoah's wife, after many years of barreness, bore Samson (Judges 13: 1-25). Hannah the wife of Elkanah, suffered barrenness for years before God eventually opened her womb to become a proud mother of prophet Samuel and other children (l Sam. 1: 1-20). The Shunamite woman became a mother after many years of infertility (II Kgs. 4:8¬17), etc. Even in the New Testament, God remembered the barren old Elizabeth (wife of Zechariah the priest) to become the mother of John the Baptist (Lk. 1:5-25). In fact, in the entire Bible, the only woman who went to the grave without ever bearing any child was Michal (Saul's daughter and David's wife) for God's anger against her when she despised and disdained both king David and the God of Israel (II Sam. 6:12-23). Let us not cease to pray for our God is able even in hopeless cases he prevails.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 4:39am On Nov 26, 2013
@all, good morning.

@Santegelo noted!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2013
@All, Ȋ̝̊̅ think Ȋ̝̊̅ figured out the nairaland pm wahala. If u receive a pm, don't expect to be able to read it cause there is actually no message, just a notification that someone wants to reach you. Just click reply to the mail and send a message that u received the pm or if u know what d person is pm-ing u about reply. This message then gets delivered in the persons mailbox and vis-versa cos u both now have each others email addy shikena!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2013
@honiepie its my niece in Zimbabwe she is also ttc she is dealing with cyst and candida infection I juss copied yo protocoals and sent to her via whatsapp
She has not been able to get unfiltered acv so I'm taking it to her from here this dec

@Angelic powerful writeup God bless you
@all newbies welcome my dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2013
@Rute oh ok,hope she cn get d rest of her supps in ZIM? Let me in box u.

@angelicT check inbox pls n respond asap,theres a new development,tot i shud inform u.

@hopeful3 pls can u include T & C formula for @comely?@manoda & @bisi wnt serrepaptase 120,000 iu do u still hv?@taramisore wnts pregnitude,baby n me and PGJ,@chidima wnts pregnitude,@sen tempest wnts clear blue OPK, i doubt if u hv all these but inbox me plz,

@manoda i hvnt seen u on dis thread b4,pls come up n declare ur intention,or better still send hopeful3 a pm to discuss directly wit her,

@wazoboy how are you doing?

@kike where u able to get them?hw far hv u gone?

@wonyi & @kaynee hope u r both okay?kaynee let me knw hw d bubble c nd co went.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2013
@comely
Medically u hv high prolactin and lack of ovulation. If ur gynea wants to treat, he shd hv placed u on bromocriptine (parlodel or bromageon) with clomid and can add d dusphaton. I personally like taking dusphaton after ovulation is confirmed. But must docs usually prescribed starting from follicular stage which in most case acts as contraceptive, only makes af to come in due time. If u are going medical, pls allow to be monitored by ur doctor especially if using clomid.
However u can use d supplements recommended by honeypie. She ones gave B6+Zinc+alligetor pepper for treatment of high prolactin.
Wishing u all d best!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Gud morning 2 all D mummy in d house,my prayer is dat God will look upon us wit mercy n grant us our heart desires In Jesus Name I pray AMEN.do hav a blessed n fulfilled day ahead.@honeypie my dear sis I sent u a mail.am waiting patiently 4 ur reply,may Almighty God continue 2 bless u n ur family IJN Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2013
Psalm 78:16-22
16 He made streams pour from the rock,
making the waters flow down like a river! 17 Yet they kept on sinning against him,
rebelling against the Most High in the desert.
18 They stubbornly tested God in their hearts,
demanding the foods they craved.
19 They even spoke against God himself, saying,
“God can’t give us food in the wilderness. 20 Yes, he can strike a rock so water gushes out,
but he can’t give his people bread and meat.”

21 When the LORD heard them, he was furious.
The fire of his wrath burned against Jacob.
Yes, his anger rose against Israel,
22 for they did not believe God
or trust him to care for them.

Thanking and believing God takes all our effort, will and being especially when you look at surrounding situations. The Israelites could not fathom how God will be able to provide them with meat and food in the dessert despite the fact that He had provided water. They demanded for food yet said God was not competent enough to provide it. What wickedness!!! They brought God down to their level of reasoning instead of elevating themselves to His by faith.
Even Father Abraham who had been told expressly by God to go and sacrifice his son Isaac as a burnt offering knew that God was just too faithful and replied to Isaac when he asked for the lamb that God will provide himself a lamb for burnt offering. Oh my! What a level of faith!!!

Yesterday I felt a little weary and asked God for some encouragement before I slept and smiled. cheesy ! I did not need to ask, it is around me already...I am a living proof. I have seen Him pour out water from rocksin my life, what more do I need to see the quails and manna drop from heaven? Faith like Abraham's.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2013
@all goodmorn. I can see we're all all returning. @caringpro okay oooh. We shall all succeed. @honie I'll join DonaTee if we ever look for U. lol. but remember U're gonna miss tis rain of bfp too. Its coming soon, I can feel it.
still awaiting my acv to get my full protocol. Our God is on the throne. He has promised He will never fail....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2013
@honeypie gotten it,do u mean a week after the bleeding start or a week after it stops?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kyrieEleison: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2013
@all thanks a lot I appreciate you all. We went to see a dr yesterday. Have commenced treatement. @ Udoka, yeah my case won't be different. Just be informed that I have been stalking you o. I use you r case to encourage others especially that ori-nwa issue.
@Donatee,my sister God really dey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2013
@alwaystrue tnx for d soul food,may u also be watered as u work in d vine yard of d lord,he shall in turn make a way 4 u n ur house hold where dere seemed 2 b no way,its well.

@ayaakonah hmmm u r in a serious rush,pls wait for atleast 1wk b4 starting
,hv u heard frm @pink22? Its well wit her,amen

@comely hmmm that kain xcitement pass me ooo,God bless u,all glory blong to God,tnx a zill my sister

@kyrie hw did it go?has he interpreted d result?b strong dear,u cn tell us d lay man interpretation so we all put our hand where our mouth go fit reach.

@joybik & dona tee,nooo i was jus joking,am right here wit u,no leave no transfer

@lolipop i ve responded pls read tru n get bk to me

@udoka happy pushing nd Gods grace

@nechebaby very funny mail,edmark shake off n detox are same fin,hope we r clear on dat?i ve responded pls check inbox

Pls all the MIA mums shud return,lets continue frm where we stopped,God knows all our worries,no need mensioning names,he knows us all,and will visit us in accordance to his word.much lov n regards

Its well.....

Pls am begging again,include ur username as subject so i can easily identify who is who,make i no carry ur mail go respond anoda person,all these while i ve bn mixing chidinmas,chioma's,joy's,bisi,amaka and so on,we basically ansa similar names,so usin our screen name makes finz lots easier,tnk u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.